Our Everlasting Journey - Sho...

By t0ky0wh0

โ๐ˆ๐“'๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐…๐€๐”๐‹๐“, ๐–๐„'๐‘๐„ ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐ˆ๐๐† ๐Ž๐ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐…๐…๐„๐‘๐„๐๐“ ๐‹๐„๐•๐„๐‹๐’.โž... More

IMPORTANT
.season 1.
.one.
.two.
.three.
.four.
.five.
.season 2.
.two; season 2.
.three; season 2.
.four; season 2.
.five; season 2.
.six; season 2.
.seven; season 2.
.eight; season 2.
.nine; season 2.
.ten; season 2.
.eleven; season 2.
.twelve; season 2.
.thirteen; season 2.
.fourteen; season 2.
.season 3.
.one; season 3.
.two; season 3.
.three; season 3.
.four; season 3.
.five; season 3.
.six; season 3.
.seven; season 3.
.eight; season 3.
.nine; season 3.
.chapter 10; season 3.

.one; season 2.

1.3K 27 29
By t0ky0wh0

• • •

• • •

5422 words

The day after, every possible media was talking about the incident at USJ. The cause was also revealed, of how the League of Villains wanted to kill All Might, yet their plan backfired.

So many people were agitated by the fact that a class was attacked, and so U.A. received a lot of threats, and demanded awnsers. As always, the media was doing its 'job'.

When I came home that day, I treated my injured right wing, since I fell on it, and bruised it somewhat. Wrapping it around with bandages, I went on a little walk afterwards, to clear my mind. As much as I didn't want to recall the event, it was impossible.

I didn't experience trauma then, nothing as such, but for some reason it was still terrifying if the teachers hadn't showed up when they did, what could've happened to us students then. It's something I'd rather not think about. All three teachers gave their best to protect us, they risked their lives for us.

— — — — — — — —

Coming into class quietly, I took my seat beside Todoroki as usual, who greeted me. I returned the favor, and started listening to the class' conversation.

"Hey! Did you watch the news last night?" Hagakure asked both Shoji and Ojiro beside her in a bright voice.
It's too early for this.

Ojiro nodded in response, as Hagakure kept venting on "Did you see how everyone in class was on-screen for a second? I didn't stand out at all...". Pure disappointment was heard in her voice.

So screen time is the only thing she cared about? Typical Hagakure. Though I believe she didn't get any, no offense.

"That's true." Shoji awnsered as he looked over at her.

Straightforward, as always. Good ol' Shoji. It's good to see that none of the class' spirits were lowerded by yesterday's happenings.

"But man, all of the channels made a big deal out of it." Kaminari turned towards Kirishima as he spoke.

"I was surprised." Kirishima responded.

"Can you blame them? The hero course that keeps pumping out of pro heroes was attacked.", Jiro pointed out while playing with her AUX chord. (bruh)

"Who knows what could've happened if the teachers didn't arrive on time.", Sero said while smiling, probably awaiting for that pervert to freak out, which he did.

"Stop that, Sero! Just thinking about it is making me wet myself—"

"Shut up! Be quiet, scum!" Bakugo yelled at grape boy. Though for real, Mineta really is getting on my nerves. His very presence does.

"But man, All Might was great. He pushed back those crazy strong villains." Sato said as he punched the air several times.

"Yes, his strength truly is something to marvel at." Tokoyami said with crossed arms.
This man's vocabulary is truly something.

Leaning back in my seat, I stretched as I turned towards Todoroki, wanting to say something, but soon was interrupted by the class representative, Iida.

"Everyone! Morning homeroom is about to start! Stop talking and take your seats!"he yelled as he rushed towards the teacher's table.

Iida... Seriously? I get it, he is the class representative, but he really needs to take a chill pill, and take things a bit more lightly, besides, we are already seated.

"We're already in our seats." Kaminari pointed out.

"You're the only who's not." Sero said mockingly.

Iida seemed to be disappointed in himself, as he murmured something to himself. He hasn't changed either.

Closing my eyes, I relaxed a bit, as the ambience sort of died down in the classroom.

"Tsu... Who's gonna teach homeroom today?" Mina asked as she leant back in her seat, almost falling backwards, when Tsuyu caught it.

"Well, Mr. Aizawa is supposed to be in the hospital recovering from his injuries... Ribbit?" she spoke as well all heard the door slide open, as this caught my attention, causing me to open my eyes.

There he stood, Aizawa. With both arms bandaged up completely, as his whole face was covered by bandages... Isn't he supposed to be recovering still? He pretty much just escaped death yesterday, and now he is here to teach us?

The class gasped in surprise as they started ranting about the fact that Aizawa attended class. It is truly shocking to see him back here already.

He started to walk towards the desk, as Iida spoke up "So does that mean you're okay, teacher?"

Does that look okay to you...?

"My well-being doesn't matter. More importantly, the fight is not yet over.", he said in his usual voice, though his voice was a bit inaudible because of the amount of bandages that covered his worn out face.

Don't tell me... the villains already have come back? But we were just attacked yesterday.

"The U.A. sports festival is drawing near."

My eyes widened slightly. Right. The school festival. I always watched that growing up. It was mesmerizing what other people were capable of. And to think that I'd take part in that festival, it is an honor. I knew most events that could take place in the festival, though I'm sure they have designed newer ones.

The class got excited as they exclaimed "That's a super normal school event!"

The ambience died out soon as Kyoka spoke. "Is it okay to have a sports festival so soon after the villains snuck inside?"

It is certainly true. We just battled against them, and security has yet to be improved.

"What if they attack us again or something...?" Ojiro asked in doubt.

The doubts of them attacking once again is still on all of our minds. It can't be simply ignored.

"Apparently, they think of it as U.A. showing that our crisis management system is solid as a rock by holding the event. Security will also be strengthened to five times that of previous years. Above all, our sports festival is a huge chance. It's not an event to be cancelled because of a few villains.", Aizawa pointed out.

Once again, true. U.A. can show its strength to the LOV that the attack had prepared for us won't wear us down just like that.

"Our sports festival is one of Japan's biggest events. In the past, the Olympics were called a festival of sports, and the whole country was crazy about them. As you know, with reductions in scale and population, they're now a shell of their former glory. And now, for Japan, what has taken the place of those Olympics, is the U.A. sports festival!" Aizawa vented on.

By attending the sports festival, it can highen our chance as becoming a sidekick, or joining a pro agency. Though you can't forget about the fact that a lot of peope miss their chance to become independent after that, and become eternal sidekicks.

"Of course, joining a famous hero agency will get you more experience and popularity. Time is limited. If you expect to go pro, then the path to your future will open up at this event. One chance a year... a total of just three chances. No aspiring heroes can afford to miss this event. If you understand that, then don't slack off on your preparations!"

I rested my chin on the palm of my hand, as I listened to Aizawa speak... If I have to be honest, I haven't really thought about what agency I'd join. Popularity doesn't matter to me, just the effectiveness. Though one thing I am aiming for, is to one day somehow surpass All Might himself. I've admired him since I was a little child. My parents caused some complications, always saying I'll have to be better than him. They are the same goal, but the difference is that I am doing this for myself, and not them.

"Homeroom is dismissed." Aizawa said as he left the classroom.
From today on, I'll have to train, so I'll have a chance at the sports festival. What I do want, is to become a great hero. So I'll have to show great results.

We all started talking to each other, as we talked about the possibility of getting taken in by a pro hero.

"You'd probably stand out so much, (Y/N)! I mean you have wings and everything!" Mina said as she walked over to me with Tsuyu by her side.

"Not to mention your Quirk, ribbit." Tsuyu added on.

Looking down slightly, I nodded the slightest bit.

"Your Quirks are astonishing too, though." I said as I looked up at them. I figured there is no point in trying to deveive others. I atleast need to try and socialize the slightest bit. Since 'teamwork' isn't my strongest trait, I'll have to work on this to be able to cooperate with others well.

"Though as for me, I see no point of having visuals. I do need to show usefulness.", I added on, as I still looked at the both of them.

They switched gazes with a slightly shocked expression, as they looked back at me, they smiled, and left.

...Did I say something wrong?

Uraraka rushed towards me and Todoroki, and yelled "I'm gonna do my best!" in a devil-like voice. What the ... hell happened to the old Uraraka.

Looking over at Todoroki, we switched a confused gaze, as we looked back up at her, saying "Y-Yeah..." Her personailty seems to be all over the place.

She walked back with her fist up in the air, repeating the same thing over and over.

"What... was that?" I asked as I looked over at Todoroki who seemed to be unphased as usual.

"No idea." he simply replied, as the two of us looked back at Uraraka, who almost went on a rampage.

— — — — — — — —

Walking over to lunch with Todoroki by my side, one question kept stirring around in my head. I have been thinking if this was the right time or not to ask, but it's something neither of us really knows about each other.

"Todoroki?" I called out his name as he looked over at me, waiting for my question patiently.

"Why do you want to become a hero?", I asked after I considered if I really should ask him.

Stunned by my question, he looked away for a few seconds, deep in thought.

Maybe I shouldn't have asked him.

"I admire All Might. Ever since I was a kid, I longed to become like him one day." he said as he look forwards.

"But my primary motivation is to surpass my... father.", he said in a serious way, as he looked back up at me.

The pause between the 'my' and 'father' makes my assumption even clearer. Though still I will not ask him. When he considers the time is right, he will.

"On that note, we are on the same page.", I said as I looked forwards with a little smile.

"You know, as a kid, my parents used to brag about how some children handled their Quirks better, or just had better spirits overall. And you were one of those. And I couldn't help, but admire you at such a young age." , I said as I continued looking forwards.

I've been wanting to tell this to him for a while now, it feels like I needed to.

I could clearly tell that he was stunned by what I said, since when I looked back at him, his eyes were lightly widened.

"Oh... I'm sorry.", he said as he looked towards the ground, not knowing how to respond.

Why was he apologizing? I didn't blame him for anything, nothing as such.

"You've got nothing to apologize for. I feel our... backstories, or childhood, is quite similar, one way or another." I said as my gaze fell on the ground as well, the trauma creeping up on me, but I shook it off.

The both of us clearly hold some kind of resent or grudge against our parents, in this case, his father.

"It does seem that way.", he responded as he looked back up at me.

"I used to think that I'd never use my Quirk ever again at a certain time back then, since I held resent - still do against both of them. But one day, I realized, they were my powers. And I was not just some kind replication of what they wanted me to become.", I said as I held up my right hand, and grasped it together tightly.

Looking back up at him with a little smile, he seemed to be stunned by what I just said, and he stopped walking, as he looked down at his left hand. He repeated the same act as I did with mine, and shook his head slightly.

"And neither are you." I said as I looked at him with soft eyes, as I figured out what was going on.
For some reason, Todoroki is sometimes like an open book to me. Probably because our childhood isn't very different from each other, and I can clearly relate to him. On a deep level. So I know what kind of crisis he's in.
I don't think if one does not experience these things, that they'd be able to puzzle it together. But as a 'victim' of that all, I did.
But I am not rushing him. He'll have to realize it one day, on his own.

"Now c'mon, let's grab something to eat, Todoroki." I said as I motioned my with my head towards the cafeteria. I did not want to carry on further talking about our past, or even present time. I've said enough. But I feel like he needed to, no deserved to hear this.

"Right.", he said, as I couldn't really figure out his tone, and just the same I was unable to read his expression.

— — — — — — — —

Both me and Todoroki were waiting in line, not one of us speaking, as we listened to Iida's and Uraraka's conversation.

"I wonder what he wanted with Deku." Uraraka questioned.

"I heard that when All Might was attacked by villains during the USJ incident, he rushed out alone to help. Perhaps it's about that?" Iida added on.

So All Might asked Midoriya for a little conversation...? Hm. Those two seemed to be getting along well.

"Oh, yeah!" Uraraka replied.

"Remember what Asui said on the bus?" Iida asked her.

I recall that Tsuyu said something with Midoriya's and All Might's Quirks being pretty much alike.

"The boundless power they both have are similar, too. He's amazing."

This caught both mine and Todoroki's attention, as we looked back at the two of them, before looking at each other.

All Might... and Izuku Midoriya...

— — — — — — — —

When our classes were finished, we were about to exit, when there was a complete crowd waiting on the other side of the door.
Oh well... they're probably here to question us about the incident with the villains.

"What business do you have with Class A?" Iida questioned, as he put up one of his hands like he always did.

"We can't get out! What'd you come here for, anyway?" Mineta called out agitated.

"Scouting out the enemy, small fry." said Bakugo as he carried on walking towards the door. Surprisingly, he wasn't mad whatsoever.

But... This still isn't the way to go. At this rate we'll really make everyone our enemies.

"We're the ones who made it out of the villain's attack. They probably wanna check us out before the sports festival. There's no point in doing stuff like that. Out of my way, extras!" he said in a threatening way.

Oh boy.

"Stop calling people 'extras' just because you don't know them!" Iida demanded with his hand going crazy.

Bakugo, just for this once, shut your mouth...

"I came to see what the famous Class A was like, but you seem pretty arrogant. Are all the students in the hero course like this?", said a guy with purple hair, as he stepped forwards.

Great job, Bakugo. We have officially made our first impression.
I sighed slightly at Bakugo's behaviour, who seemed to be agitated by what the guy said.

"Seeing something like this makes me disillusioned." he said while he rubbed his nape.

"There are quite a few people who enrolled in general studies or other courses because they didn't make it into the hero course. Did you know that?" the guy questioned, though his question seemed to be pointed at Bakugo.

"The school has left those of us a chance. Depending on the results of the sports festival, they'll consider our transfer into the hero course. And it seems they may also transfer people out.", he pointed out clearly.

Duly noted.

"Scouting out the enemy? I, at least, came to say that even if you're in the hero course, if you get too carried away, I'll sweep your feet out from under you. I came with a declaration of war."

This person is like the calmer version of Bakugo.
And he said 'declaration of war'? Please. Saying that sounds childish. This is not some kind of competition. Well, to some it seems that way, apparently.

Bakugo and the guy seemed to have some sort of gaze battle, before they were interrupted by another bold person.

"Hey, hey! I'm from Class B next door! I heard you fought against villains, so I came to hear 'bout it! Don't get so full of yourself!", he barked out loud.

"If you bark too much, it'll be embarrassing for you durin' the real fight!" he yelled at Bakugo, though it seemed as if it was also directed at the rest of the class.
Bakugo turned around without saying anything, ready to leave, as he walked through the crowd.

"Hey! You ignorin' me, bastard!"

"Wait a minute, Bakugo! What're you gonna do about it? It's your fault everyone's hating on us!" Kirishima exclaimed as he rushed towards him.

"It doesn't matter." he said plainly.

"Huh?!" Kirishima said confused.

"It doesn't matter as long as you rise to the top.", he pointed out, as he left by that.

My eyes widened slightly. It's true, as much as i hate to admit it. They can hate us as much as they prefer, as long as we are able to climb to the top. But I still can't accept the fact, what kind of impression we gave off.

Not interested in listening to the rest of this pointless argument anymore, me and Todoroki headed for the door.

"Excuse me." I said as I wanted some space to he able to walk out of there, since my wings needed space.

"Bunch of arrogant students. Look at those two, just the way they pass by screams arrogance."

"I know right."

"Damn Class 1-A. Who do they think they are?"

These comments were just beyond hilarious to me. What clownery are we in?

I was not going to awnser, as I saw no point in arguing back, since this first impression dear Bakugo gave off won't change. At least not for a while.

— — — — — — — —

We had a complete two weeks to prepare until the sports festival.
I have made a daily plan, of what I wanted to get done. Wether it was physical, logical, mental, or concentration based, I focused on all of them in the spawn of two weeks.

As for my wings, I went on a flight everyday, after I was done with my everyday training. I focused on being able to manuever more, by going to USJ, as we were allowed to use school owned places. I flew between the buildings at the landslide area, as they were very narrow, and difficult to manuever by. At first it started off difficult, since I also wanted to manuever quickly. Meaning I had to increase my speed in flight.

Also, I learned how to be able to control my Quirk in flight, since I wasn't really able to do that before. I did that by going to the large pool area of USJ. I used my Fire Quirk there, so I wouldn't set anything on fire. And since fire's weakness is water, I also focused on being able to manipulate it with my fire. And it did work out, although I had to blast a lot of fire at once, to be able to move the water apart, which was exhausting, but I didn't give up.
Once, I was able to move it apart, so the water split apart, and almost all of it went out of the pool area.
As for my Shadow Quirk, I joined up with Todoroki, as we helped each other out in training.

First off, we went to see how well I could keep up my barrier, or so to say 'shield'. Todoroki blasted a lot of ice towards my barrier, as it broke through a couple of times, before I managed to enhance it enough, for it not to break through. Even going as far as asking him to come at it with everything he's got. That ice attack was incredibly strong, and it even exhausted Todoroki somewhat, which I felt bad for. Though he denied it, saying it was also good for his stamina.
And I did it. I was able to put up a strong enough barrier to protect myself against that ice.

The two of us also did some one on one training, without using our Quirks though. The two of us didn't hold back, even if we slightly hurt each other. Speaking in truth, my martial art skills were indeed better than his, but he didn't care, he still gave it his all. He was more of a wide ranged attacker. I was able to do both close and wide range.

We tested his ice, by me being the little pawn, as I moved around with great mobility and speed. This helped him to increase his area of effect, not necessarily having to freeze the whole area, and saving him some energy.

The two of us also went on runs, as we wanted to increase our stamina. It was something the both of lacked, but in all honesty, next to him, it was fun. Incredibly fun. In these two weeks I also got to know his humorous side. It made me crack a little laugh from time to time.

And... I even got to meet his father once. Not going to lie, it felt like I just burned under his very gaze. Endeavor was incredibly intimidating. Just one stare, and it's like he sees through your entire soul. It wasn't the most comforable experience, but I decided not to show my uncomfort, as I didn't want to present myself as weak infront of the Number 2 Hero.
As for Todoroki, the eyes he gave his father were full with... resent. I can't even imagine how it must be, staying with someone you resented your whole entrire life, as I only stayed with mine untill I was 11.
As for his mother, I didn't get to meet her once.

And as the two of us worked very hard, preparing those past two weeks, they were over in a blink of an eye, and the morning of the sports festival arrived.

— — — — — — — —

We were in the changing room at the sports festival, as I was putting on my school training uniform. It sucked a bit, that we weren't allowed to wear our costumes.
I'm kind of scared of the fact that this uniform won't be able to withstand my fire at full potential. Well, that is if it comes to that point of me having to use it completely. I'm not worrying about my Shadow, that probably wouldn't damage it. Too much anyway.

I could practically sense the nervosity in the changing room. Everyone was worried about what the first round could be, some worrying about the immense crowd and the number of top heroes that would be watching.

I wasn't really nervous, not at all. I have prepared for this the past two weeks, and I'm not going to let that hard work just go waste. By being nervous, I'd just lose my focus, and end up failing. Now I wouldn't want that to happen.

"Everyone! Are you ready? We will be entering soon!" Iida busted in the door as he yelled.

And with that, the ambience chanced even worse. Even more nervosity. Me and Todoroki however, we just stood there, unphased as usual. However, this time he seemed to be in deep thought.

"Your father will be watching, won't he?" I asked him as his head turned towards me.
He nodded his head slightly, as I added on. "Whatever you do, you do it for you, and not for him. You don't have to be like him. Remember that, Todoroki." I said in a slight whisper, only for him to hear.

Locking his gaze on the ground, he looked up at me, as he nodded his head again. "Thanks, (Y/N). That means a lot."

I smiled slightly, before he left my side, walking in the direction of Midoriya.

"Midoriya." he spoke as the class went silent, catching their attention.

There was something about his voice... And just the gaze he shot at Midoriya.

"Todoroki? What is it?" Midoriya asked nervously.

"Looking at things objectively, I think I'm stronger than you.", he said plainly.

What just happened to the Todoroki now? His mood seemed to have completely changed. This boy is full of mystery.

"Huh?" Midoriya let out, but then, he lowered his head, as he agreed "Y-Yeah..."

"But... All Might has his eye on you, doesn't he? I'm not trying to pry about that. But I'm going to beat you." he said as he was completely still, his attention only diverted on Midoriya.

Huh. A declaration of war. That's the first time I heard Todoroki say something like that. Things are starting to go south...

Not being the only one who was slightly at discomfort, Kirishima went over to the two of them, stopping their little 'conversation', as he put a hand on Todoroki's shoulder. "Hey, hey, hey! Why are you picking a fight all of a sudden? Not now, we're about to start!"

However, Todoroki shook of Kirishima's hand, as he spoke "We're not here to play at being friends. So what does it matter?" finishing the conversation, as he turned around and started coming towards me once again. I was unable to read his expression. What is he thinking about right now?

His attempt of coming to me was interrupted, as Midoriya spoke "Todoroki, I don't know what you're thinking when you say you'll beat me, but of course you're better than me. I think you're more capable than most people, along with (Y/N)... Looking at it objectively..."

I looked towards Midoriya, as I said his name in a quiet tone.

"Midoriya, you probably shouldn't talk so negatively..." Kirishima attempted to calm him down, but was interrupted by Midoriya again.

"But, everyone... The students from the other course are aiming for the top with everything they've got!", he said as he put his hands down.

"I can't afford to fall behind." he said, as Todoroki turned towards him completely again.

"I'll be going for it with everything I have, too." Midoriya pointed out with a challenging look in his eyes.

"Yeah." Todoroki awnsered as his eyes clenched a bit.

— — — — — — — —

"It's time for the students to enter the first-year stage!" Present Mic said over a microphone, as the whole audience went crazy. We slowly came out of the little underground passage, as I stood by Todoroki's side in the middle, lookikg straightforward.

"The U.A. sports festival! The huge battle where fledging heroes sharpen their swords once a year! Anyway, these are the guys, right?! The miraculous new stars who overcame enemy attacks with their hearts of steel! Hero course, Class 1-A, right?!" He yelled enthusiastically. He really does know how to hype up a huge audience, does he not?

I stretched my wings, as I looked around the crowd, taking in how many people there are. The whole arena was decorated as loads of fireworks were shot up, creating a nice opening-ceremony.

After us, Present Mic introduced all the other courses. And in all honesty, they didn't receive as much of a praise as we did. Another grudge, for sure.

All of us made our way into the middle, where Midnight was standing on a little stage... With her kind of revealing hero costume.

And in a matter of seconds, all the men in the audience, as well as some students praised her for her costume. Typical men. Though it's true... She's an R-rated hero, and works as a teacher...

"Quiet, everyone! Representing the students is Katsuki Bakugo from Class 1-A!"

Oh boy... Who decided that? This can't end well. It won't. And he will represent all of us? Bakugo... Please don't ruin this.

Looking over at him, he seemed unphased, as he started walking towards the stage.

"That guy did finish first in the enterance exam." said someone from the opposite class.

I heard a girl sigh, as she looked over at us, as I stood behind Kirishima and Kaminari along with Todoroki. She spoke in an annoyed tone "In the hero course."

"R-Right." Midoriya replied in a low tone.

"It's obvious she hates us." Sero commented.

"And it's all Bakugo's fault." Kaminari added.

And now he is supposed to represent the whole school?

Looking back at Bakugo, he made his up the stairs, as he stood by Midnight, leaning towards the microphone.

"I pledge—", he started speaking as he looked towards the sky. Please, Bakugo.

"That I'll be number one."

Of course he'd do that. What else was I expecting?

And then the negativity appeared in a slight second, as everyone said hateful comments, not only towards Bakugo, but our whole class.

"You sludge bastard!"

"Don't be so full of yourselves, Class A!"

"What the heck?!"

"Stop messing around!"

Looking around in the crowd of boo's calmly, I accepted the fact that everyone here already hated us. There is no turning back now. I looked down as I sighed in disappointment.

"Why are you doing something so disgraceful?!" Iida questioned him in a yell as his hand went crazy.

"At least become a nice bouncy step for me to jump off of." , he said as he turned towards Iida, speaking in a calm tone, as his put his thumb down, motioning Iida to do it.

"Of course Bakugo would do that." I said calmly as I turned towards Todoroki, who looked straightforward.

"I expected nothing less." he said plainly.

"How overconfident can you get?! You bastard!" the guy with the grey hair from Class B yelled.

Confidence? This has nothing to do with confidence. He's just driving himself into a corner.

Bakugo walked by Midoriya, as he purposefully bumbed into his shoulder.

"Now, let's get started right away. The first game is what you'd call a qualifier! Every year, many drink their tears here! Now, here is the fateful first game!", she said enthusiastically as a hologram popped up behind her, as the names of the games flashed by quickly.

"This year, it's... " she said as she waited patiently.

It stopped in a sudden, and it landed on 'Obstacle Race'. "This!" she called out.

An obstacle course race, huh? Good thing I had prepared manuevering with my wings. This should be an easy thing to obtain with my wings. However, I'm not going to act overconfident, since that could be the end of me. And I do not intend to lose this early on in the game.

"All 11 classes will paricipate in this race. The course will be the outer circumference of this stadium— about four kilometers! Our school's selling point is freedom! As long as you stay on the course, it doesn't matter what you do! Now, take your places everyone!" she said in a bright tone.

All the classes made their way towards the gate, which would be the starting line.

"That girl from Class A has wings? That's cheating!" I heard someone speak behind me.

"You think I can just take them off? Unequip them?" I said as I turned back, my face wearing a bored expression.
This seemed to catch them off-guard, as they grit their teeth.

Making myself ready for the race, I extened my wings, ready to take off, as soon as the alarm sounded.

Let's do this, and let's do it right.

_________________________________________

End of Chapter 1; Season 2

Next Chapter: The Obstacle Race

___________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 1.3K 32
"๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ˆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜–๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด." "๐˜š๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข...
39.6K 1.7K 28
โ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘’๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ , ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘ฆ'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ .โž โ๐‘ค-๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก?โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ^^ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๏ฟฝ...
138K 5.3K 33
๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด, ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ...
4.3K 129 24
๐š†๐š‘๐š’๐š•๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ป๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šž๐šŽ ๐š˜๐š ๐š…๐š’๐š•๐š•๐šŠ๐š’๐š—๐šœ ๐š•๐šž๐š›๐š” ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐šœ, ๐šŒ๐š•๐šŠ๐šœ๐šœ ๐Ÿท-๐™ฐ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š’๐š› ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š›๐š ๐šข๐šŽ๏ฟฝ...