God of Highschool (Massive Ha...

By Math4523

This Highschool is no Ordinary Highschool as it serves students of all Kinds! And I mean they have Angel's, A... More

Bio!
Harem!
Harem!!
Harem!!!
Harem!!!!
Harem!!!!!
Not an Ordinary School!
Classtime!/Team RWBY and Friends!
Lunch with a Bunch of Friends!!
The Beginning of a Harem!
Eating Ramen with the Beautiful Ninjas of Konoha!!
The Search for the Dragonballs!!!
Hanging out with the Sailor Senshi!
(Y/N) is Rich!/Daughter from the Future!
Challenges of the School Queen!
Even More Housemates!!
The Book Reading Kitty and the Blonde Bombshell!
Sake!/Poker!/Eating!/Tsunade, Shizune, and Sakura!
White Rose!
Date with the Outer Senshi!
Nui Harime!!
Lovely Wizard Ladies and A Beautiful Resort Mission!!
Wizards at a Resort!/Magic Battle Outside!
Magic Love!
Soul Reapers in Disguise!
More Beauties from the Soul Society!
Orihime and Rangiku's Shopping Spree!
Cat Cafe with Yoruichi and Soi Fon!
The Android and the Grower!

Pampering 5 Cuties!!!!!

1.3K 15 4
By Math4523

After taking a nice long shower, and dressing yourself up in a nice polo shirt, jeans, a black jacket, and your socks and sneakers, you went to the couch to sit and wait for your dates, and soon you see someone sitting there, waiting for you. Chibiusa. 

(Y/N): Hey Chibiusa! 

Chibiusa: Hello Daddy! I want to join you on your date! 

(Y/N): Oh! Great then! Because, I'm not just going out with your Mommy! I'm taking all of the Inner Senshi with me this time! 

Chibiusa: YAY! SOUNDS FUN! 

As you both continue to wait for a couple of minutes, Usagi, Ami, Rei, Makoto, and Minako arrive. 

Usagi was wearing a pink t-shirt with red hearts, and a black skirt. She also wore pink flip flops, and pink nail polish. 

Ami was wearing a blue dress, and blue sandals with dark blue nail polish. 

Rei wore a black shirt, and pink overalls. Along with white and black converse sneakers. She had red nail polish. 

Makoto wore a white shirt, and track pants. She also wore green and white converse sneakers, and green nail polish. 

Finally Minako wore a yellow summer dress, and orange heeled sandals. Her nail polish was yellow colored. 

(Y/N): Alright girls, you ready to- 

Usagi: ARE YOU KIDDING?! OF COURSE! YOU'RE NOT GOING TO KEEP 5 BEAUTIFUL GIRLS WAITING RIGHT?! 

Rei: She's been talking about this nonstop! Like the Bunhead, that she freaking is! 

Usagi: SHUT UP REI! 

Makoto: Would you both knock it off? 

You rub your head to get rid of the headache, that you were getting at their argument. 

(Y/N): Let's just go shopping. 

Ami: Great! I was thinking of getting some more books. 

Minako: ALRIGHT! LET'S GO!!! 

Once you left with your daughter, and your loving girlfriends ..... 

Artemis and Luna get on the couch and fall asleep. 

Artemis and Luna: AT LAST! PEACE AND QUIET!! 

Shopping Center ..... 

You brought the girls to a nice clothes store first, and boy was the shopping spree crazy! You had to hold both Usagi and Minako down as they began grabbing every kind of jacket, every expensive looking skirt, and every kind of shoe! 

(Y/N): Alright, why don't we do book shopping for Ami? 

Usagi: UGH! Okay. Can we at least pay for ou things first? 

(Y/N): Of course. 

You hug Usagi and then kiss her on the cheeks, and then Minako joins in. 

Bookstore .... 

Ami began reading a bunch of the mystery, thriller, crime, and fantasy novels that you find, and she jumps up and down. 

Ami: I FOUND THE RIGHT ONES (Y/N)!! 

(Y/N): Great, I think that there were some more over there. 

Ami: YAY!! 

She began to get more giddy, and you smiled, and let her kiss you with the more books that she found! 

Salon ..... 

You brought Makoto and Rei to a beauty salon, where they began picking out some nail polish, and then Makoto went to get some more sneakers, and then they hugged and kissed you! 

Girls: THANKS (Y/N)! 

After a long day ... 

(Y/N): That was exhausting! Now, how about we just relax, eat, and watch something? 

Girls: OKAY! 

You then began gathering a lot of food together, and some refreshments. 

The Senshi, and Chibiusa removed their footwear, and climbed into the bed barefoot. 

Usagi: So much better, I can't wait to try on every single pair that I've bought! 

Rei: Yeah, until you pass out from how much you have to move to do it. 

Usagi: WHY DON'T YOU JUST SHUT UP?! 

Rei: NO YOU SHUT UP BUNHEAD!! 

Ami just puts on some headphones and begins listening to music, as well as read one of the new books that you bought for her. Makoto and Minako also do the same, but without the book, and Chibiusa just falls asleep. 

Chibiusa: Goodnight. 

Usagi kisses her daughter, and puts her on her lap. 

(Y/N): Alright! I'm here. 

You bring a bunch of popcorn buckets, and even more delicious foods! 

Sushi Pizza

Chocolate Cake (To share, which Usagi has a hard time trying to grasp the concept of!) 

Milkshakes (Delicious creamy goodness!) 

You then crawl into bed, as the girls pull in everything, kiss you, footsie you, and hug you! And then they finally snuggle up to you! 

(Y/N): Okay, how about we watch ..... 

You look throughout your collection and find a move called Airplane

(Y/N): Prepare to laugh! 

Minako: Even before it starts? 

Senshi: Minako! 

Minako: I am sorry. 

Soon ... 

Rei: Okay, I think that's how I'm going to calm down Usagi next time. 

Usagi: OH NO YOU DON'T! I'LL DO THAT FIRST!! 

Ami: Do you two ever find a moment of peace? 

Usagi and Rei: Of co- 

You then kiss them both. 

Usagi and Rei: Now we are at peace. 

(Y/N): I love you girls! 

Inner Senshi: And we love you! 

They kiss you right on the lips, and you feel the taste of the food from just before! 

(Y/N): Another Day in Paradise! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 29 23
Y/N started her first day of highschool at UA high and she already has a crush when she saw her crush shota he was talking to a guy with long blonde...
247K 3.7K 27
Y/n L/n was treated like the scourge of his world, and all because he lacks any superpower or super abilities. His parents abandoned him, people beat...
136K 1.8K 21
Y/n L/n was a normal teenage boy who wanted to go on magic adventures and fighting monsters and being a hero so he can make others happy. On day ther...
150K 2K 70
Our Hero Jackson ( Full Name: Son Jackson Golden D. Dragon) is A Bonified Idiot! Purely the stupidest imaginable! But He also has the Powers of God...