The Dare

Af Neji_simp69

how will it end after an interesting game of truth or dare. Will someone push it to far? Will a very devasta... Mere

#1 game~
#2 Back "home"~
#3 at sasukes~
#4 what secret~
#5 WE HAVE TO DO WHAT?!~
#6 Why are you here?~
#7 TEME?!~
#8 why'd I say that!~
#9 truth or dare pt.2~
#10 Exposed~
#11 how can i help you~
#12 ITACHI WHAT THE HELL~
#13 the arcade~
#14 Showering?~
#15 YOU LOST WHAT?!~
pic appreciation post bc why not
#16 The pool~
#17 anniversary ~
#18 anniversary pt.2~
#19 panic~
#20 Watching from the stands~
#21 how do i do this?~
#23 new partner~
#24 the mall~
#25 arcade again?~
#26 at neji's
#27 exposed again
#29 six days left of break?!
#30 last day
#31 home aka sasuke's
#32 I hate mornings
#33 first day
#34 butterflies
#35 Friday
#36 hospital
#37 getting ready
#38 surgery
#39 what happened?!
#40 wait what?!
#42 so thats why...
#43 blown up phone
#44 home again!
#45 out!
NOT A CHAPTER
#46 The amusement park
#47 last game
#48 happy birthday! pt.1
#49 happy birthday! pt.2
#50 clothes=gone
#51 bestiessss
#52 ha i'm not exposing myself again!
#53 tea
#54 sick
#55 took you long enough
#56 itachis confession
NOT AN UPDATE
#57 do you know anything
#58 cooking disaster
GUYS IM SO SORRY FOR BEING LAZY
#59 nerves
the proposal🤩🤩 (extra)
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!❤❤

#22 that was too close~

1.6K 47 151
Af Neji_simp69

Sasuke pov
I woke up at 12:30 to my phone ringing in my ear. It was the group chat and everyone minus shino was on face time.

Naruto groaned and shifted in my arms, letting out a quiet groan, but he didn't wake up. I sighed in relief then picked up the call.

"What?" I asked lowering the volume on my phone all the way because the group calls got really loud.

"Oh hi sasuke! Do you wanna go to the mall today!" Kiba screamed and I held the phone away from me and naruto.

"Text naruto and ask if he would like to come as well!" Lee shouted.

Naruto whined and pushed his face into my chest as well as covering his head with the pillow.

"Oooh sasuke was that naruto's blond hair i just saw in the camera?" neji asked with a smirk.

"uh yeah what about it..." I asked awkwardly.

"Oh my God sasuke just admit your dating already" shikamaru yawned.

"Ohhh what's happening now? Sasuke finally got himself a boyfriend?!" Kiba exclaimed.

Neji and shikamaru nodded at the same time, both smirking "you bet your ass he did" neji said.

"Hey you're not even giving me a chance to confirm or deny anything!" I whispered aggressively and brushed my fingers through narutos hair to try and keep him asleep with all the yelling.

"Ok well are you two dating or not?" Gaara spoke up this time.

"Yeah we are, now what time are you guys going to th-HA SHIKAMARU WE KNEW IT!" neji declared and shikamaru laughed.

"Yes we did" he said leaving kiba looking confused.

"How did you know?!" Kiba and Lee asked in unison.

"Well it was pretty obvi-what time do you morons want to go to the mall? you're gonna wake naruto up" I hissed into my phone.

They all laughed "Ooh sorry sasuke wouldn't want to disturb your cuddle fest" Kiba said rolling his eyes with a grin.

"Meet us at the mall by 2:00" gaara said.

"Ok cya guys" I said waving then hung up the call and put my phone down.

"What the hell was all that noise?" Naruto mumbled and rubbed his eyes before squinting up at me.

"Sorry it was a group facetime everyone wanted to know if we wanted to go to the mall later"

"Well did they have to be so fucking loud about it?"

I laughed and kissed his forehead "sorry, you can go back to sleep it's only twelve thirty. They said to be there by two o'clock so we still have an hour and a half"

"No its fine i might as well stay awake" he yawned but layed his head back down the second after.

"So are you hungry or do you just wanna lay down untill we have to leave"

"Well of course I'm hungry but you're really comfortable and my comfort overrules my hunger"

"How about this, we go downstairs and grab breakfast then we come up here and eat in bed"

"Yeah that wo-*yawn*works" he said and rolled off me.

I kissed him then got out of bed and picked him up "hey sasuke I can use my crutches to walk y'know" he said defensively crossing his arms.

"Yeah but it's easier for you to get up and down the stairs if I carry you. Plus I need you to carry the breakfast plates and you can't do that if your carrying crutches"

He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms "oh fine whatever idiot, let's just go downstairs and get food" he said before pointing to my door "my faithful servant i demand you take me to the kitchen!" He declared in a fake deep voice.

"Yes sir!" I also said in a fake deep voice and carried him down the stairs.

"Thank you sir sasuke!"

"Your welcome sir naruto!" I said and we both burst out laughing as i carried him into the kitchen.

"Ah morning sleeping beauty's" itachi said sarcastically and I rolled my eyes.

"You two made it down just in time for lunch. I have work today and apparently I'm getting a new partner so I have to leave in half an hour to meet him"

"Ok naruto and I are going to the mall at two anyway" I told him and set naruto down in a chair before taking the seat next to him.

"Naruto will you be ok to get around the mall with your crutches?" Itachi asked.

He nodded and smiled "yep dont worry about me I'll be fine! The knee brace is feeling good to!"

"Oh right, does the knee brace still hurt at all?"

"Nope it's all good! I will admit it's a little uncomfortable but thats better than having a permanently messed up knee am I right?"

"True now do you two want to eat? I have sandwiches made"

"Yeah sure"

"Yeah i'm starving! Thanks itachi!" Naruto exclaimed and itachi laughed before walking to the fridge and taking out sandwiches.

Itachi walked back over to us and set them infront of us "I have to go get ready for work I'll see you guys later" he said messing up both of our hair before walking up to his room.

I scoffed and naruto laughed before biting into his sandwich.

"what time should we start getting ready to go to the mall. Normally I would say like 1:30 but it takes me really fuckin long to change" he said with his mouth full of food.

"How about you start getting ready at one o'clock so you can rest after changing. I know it hurts to change right now"

"Yeah ok sounds good" he swallowed the last bite of his sandwich...how the hell did he finish that so fast?!

It always shocked me out fast naduto could devour his food. Even when we were kids he would be done with twice as much food as me before I could finish eating.

Naruto leaned back in his chair and hummed a song while I ate. I finished my sandwich then took our plates and put them in the sink.

I walked back to the table and scooped naruto up in my arms before carrying him back upstairs. He wrapped his arms around my neck for support and I carried him into my room.

I set him down and took out some clothes for him to wear "here ya go" I said handing him the clothes.

"Thanks, can you hand me my crutches?" He asked taking his sweatshirt off and setting it next to him.

I nodded and handed his crutches over. He took them and stood up "just turn around or something I don't feel like limping to the bathroom" he said untying his sweatpants and flicking his hands at me. .

I nodded my head and turned around like he asked "I dunno why your being so shy it's nothing I haven't seen already" I smirked though he couldn't see it.

"Oh shut it sasuke and wipe that smirk off your face!" He yelled and I got hit in the back with a pillow.

"Just messing with you" I laughed but naruto was to focused on getting his (my) sweatpants on so I didn't get a response.

Naruto pov
I had gotten my shirt and everything else on but now came my least favorite part: the pants. I stood up on one leg and let the sweatpants drop to the floor.

I hopped back onto the bed then held the pants down to the floor with my crutch so I could get them off.

Getting sweatpants on however would be a lot trickier. I leaned down and slid the pant leg over my bad leg, keeping it as straight as I could then slipped the other one over my normal leg.

I hopped onto my left leg then balanced myself with my crutch while I pulled the pants up and tied them "ugh that's so annoying!" I said falling back on to sasuke's bed after wobbling in place for about five minutes.

"Well would you rather walk around without pants on?"

"No! I'm sure you would rather me do that though" I retorted sitting up and throwing a pillow at him.

His face went a light shade of red "aww is someone embarrassed" I teased and he glared at me throwing the pillow back, hitting my face.

"I am not!" He defended and tackled me to his bed, careful to avoid my bad knee and rib.

"You're totally embarrassed!" I let out a shriek and burst out laughing as because started tickling me.

"I am not!" He exclaimed as I rolled around under him laughing.

"Yes you hahaha are!" I said "now stop tickling me i can't breathe!" I said and grabbed his arms so I could catch my breath.

"Oh fine but I am not embarrassed about it. Here wanna hear me admit it? I'd rather you walk around without pants on. There happy?" He said sitting on me with his arms crossed.

Now it was my turn for my face to go red "I'd rather you have been embarrassed" i muttured and he smirked.

"Awww is someone embarrassed" he mocked leaning over me with his hands on either side of my head supporting him.

"No! I Am not!"

"Yeah you are" he cooed and I glared up at him.

"Ok whatever so what" I said looking away from him with my arms crossed.

"So this"

"So wha-" I was cut off by his lips meeting mine and trapping me in a kiss.

My eyes widened in surprise but I quickly forgot about the shock and I melted into the kiss.

I wrapped my hands around his neck and kissed back. His hands were still pinned by my head to support him but he would be fine holding himself up.

He licked my bottom lip and I allowed him entrance. Just as the kiss was getting more passionate itachi knocked on the door.

Sasuke and I snapped open our eyes then jumped away from eachother just in time because itachi had opened the door and poked his head into sasuke's bedroom.

"I'm heading off to work guys. I'll see you tonight!" He waved then closed the door behind him.

I almost just had a heart attack thinking about how horribly awkward it would have been if itachi had walked in on that.

"Holy shit that was way to close" sasuke breathed out, clearly experiencing the same feeling of Shock I was.

"Yeah I agree"

"But now that he's gone, where were we?" Sasuke said and I grinned.

"I believe we were right here" I said laying back down, pulling him with me before pressing my lips against his.

He quickly took over the kiss and I allowed him entrance to my mouth as soon as he wanted it. My hands went back around his neck and his were supporting him again.

We both ran out of breathe after a while. He broke apart from the kiss and roamed down to my neck. He paused to look up at me as if to ask if he could. I smiled and nodded.

He began kissing his way down my jawline all the way to my neck.

He kissed all down my neck sucking on certain spots. I tangled my hands in his hair and let my head fall back allowing him more room.

The way his lips worked on my neck, kissing and sucking made my entire body tingle. I felt like I was in a trance. I was no longer aware of anything except sasuke.

Suddenly I became extremely aware of him sucking a spot just below I jawline. I gasped and bit my cheek to hold back a moan. Clearly noticing my reaction, he started to suck on the spot more and I bit my cheek harder yet a moan still escaped my lips.

He was about to move to the other side of my neck but his phone rang. He paused and glared over at his phone "you're fucking kidding right" he mumbled and I groaned annoyed.

"I'm sorry Naruto. we'll definitely continue this though" he said kissing me softly before picking up his phone to see who was calling him.

".....it's just the fucking group chat" he said glaring at the phone and then picking it up.

I found it quite funny how annoyed he was although I was also as annoyed myself. I moved behind him and wrapped my arms around him while he talked.

"Yeah I know. We're gonna leave soon. Oh shut up kiba! YOU TO NEJI! Yes I'm aware! Well maybe if you would all shut up I would have been out the door with naruto by now! Yeah ok bye" he hung up the phone with an annoyed sigh.

"Well uh I see that conversation went well. What'd they want?"

"They were just calling me to tell me not to be late. Then because I had a bad attitude neji and kiba Decided to annoy me even more by apologizing for inttupting us fucking!" He grumbled slamming his phone on the nightstand.

I laughed at him and poked his cheek "you get worked up so easily" I stated and he rolled his eyes.

"So what? at least I had a good reason for it" he crossed his arms and leaned back against me.

"Fair enough" I laughed "oh what time is it by the way?"

"It's 1:30" he told me.

"Oh so we would have had to leave soon anyway" I said and he nodded.

"Ok but what are we gonna do about theese?" I ask pointing to the various hickeys he had just given me.

"Oh....um...wait you've never had to do this before?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No i haven't but now's not the time to be making fun of me and my sad life, how the fuck do we cover these?"

Sasuke smirked "well good then. I'm happy I'm gonna be your first for everything" he said and I shoved him off me.

"Stop thinking dirty teme!...wait i think I have foundation in my bag! I brought is to cover up my bruises if I need to!" I exclaimed standing up, grabbing my crutches, and limping to the door where I set my bag.

I pulled out a bottle of foundation "HAHA YES I'M AMAZING!" I shouted happily.

"Want me to help you cover them?" He offered and I nodded.

"Yeah thanks" I said handing him the foundation and lifting my chin so he could cover the hickeys.

TBC

I hope you all liked this chapter. Please give me criticism in the comments I want to
Improve this story for you all!!

Thanks for reading <3

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

90.4K 3.8K 62
Modern AU (Completed 13/03/2021) In terms of love, what awaits Itachi? Going through high-school unnoticed and invisible - just how he prefers it. Bu...
15.5K 488 9
Deidara, the youngest member of the Akatsuki, has some issues with a few other members, resulting in verbal and physical abuse. Itachi finds Deidara...
7.3K 192 14
A story of forbidden love between a student and a teacher *just had an idea about teacher naruto disciplining sasuke, not sure if I will continue wit...
369K 10.2K 23
What will happen after a mob leaves 3 year old Naruto battered in an alleyway and he's found by Itachi? What will happen when he's taken to the Akats...