What it truly means to be an...

By Vladimikk

He was Neglected, Bullied, Forgotten and now he is truly broken, what will our Izuku do when all hope is lost... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 33

11.3K 219 131
By Vladimikk

The truth will set you free!

Kind of important story note: I forgot to think about All Might's time limit, so let's just say that his friend David Shield, had discovered a way to create a pill that could extend his time limit for his All Might form as he doesn't fight in lengthy battles.

Tiny side note: I don't know why but I felt this song fits with this chapter, especially how Izuku feels towards his family and the others that harmed him. Sorry if my music taste is a bit weird hahaha.

Izuku was sitting on the witness stand beside the judge, he smirked at her and with an amused tone said "Shall we begin?" At first the judge was truly terrified by Izuku, his immense power and everything about him just sent shivers down her spine.

Asuna quickly regained her composure, by reading his body language and realizing that he released no harmful intent towards her. She then looked towards the others and then back at Izuku, she then gained a smirk and with an amused tone said "It seems that you have caught everyone's attention"

She then pointed her gavel at the door, and then at the whole in the wall, before in a laughing manner stated "But was it really necessary for you to ruin my courtroom?"

Izuku just looked up to her from his podium, he then shrugged his shoulders before nonchalantly stated "It was the fastest way to get everyone's attention. Don't worry I'll take full responsibility for the damages and reimburse you for it."

Before she could even say anything, Izuku raised his hand stopping her from talking, he then looked directly into the camera and said "Sensei, I know you're watching. Could you please untraceable transfer 107 million Yen from account 0420 to Judge Asuna's account?"

*Right now 107 mil Yen is around 1 mil Dollars or 829k Euros. So that people that are wondering don't need to search it up, and can continue reading <3 *

Everyone looked at him confused and bewildered as he sat down like he did nothing. Asuna was about to say something, but Izuku stopped her again telling her to please wait a bit.

They were all sitting in silence for a few minutes before Asuna's phone vibrated on the table, signifying that she got a notification. Izuku then looked up at her and told her to check it, she was confused even though she knew why he said what he said.

On her phone it stood that an offshore account had transferred 107 mil Yen to her account. She was about to ask how he knew her account number but stopped herself, realizing that Izuku would most likely not answer and that he was an unsolvable Enigma.

The only thing Asuna did was to smile at him before saying thank you, she then turned back to the courtroom before continuing where she left off earlier. She hit her gavel against the sound block *BAM* before saying "Let the trial continue, with Izuku Yagi as the main witness and victim of these crimes"

Izuku just looked at her with a painful expression and asked "Can I request a favor?". She quickly nodded and asked what it was with Izuku responding "Could everyone from this point forward stop referring to me as Izuku Yagi, and just call me Izuku."

He then looked down before saying "I hope you understand why? Due to the charges that I have accused them of" It was a very unusual request and usually they would deny it, but Asuna saw that this small request meant the world to Izuku, so she allowed it saying that everyone is obligated to call him just Izuku.

The prosecutor then fearfully got closer to the witness stand, it was like a wild animal carefully getting closer to the humans hand, not knowing if it would feed it or kill it. Izuku seeing this sighed in annoyance before stating "I mean no harm to anyone unless you p*ss me off."

Everyone sighed in relief, finally getting confirmation that they were safe. Izuku then noticed that his torturers also became relieved, which caused a few veins popped on his forehead while he was becoming annoyed.

Izuku looked towards the side of the court that was filled with defense lawyers, his torturers and their family. Everyone in the courtroom became tense, as it became filled with heavy killing intent that Izuku released.

The people he spoke towards felt like they were being crushed downwards. His killing intent was so powerful, that it felt like they're wearing hundreds of kilos of invisible weight. Making them finally realize why the guard earlier passed out so easily.

They then heard a cold and menacing tone state "I didn't mean you guys, you don't deserve my mercy. In my opinion almost all of you deserve to go to prison" Without looking up from the floor, they all understood that it was Izuku who spoke.

He then released them before apologizing to the judge, saying that they really p*ss him off. They then continue where they left off with the prosecutor.

The prosecutor then asks the clerk to swear Izuku in, asking him to tell the truth and nothing but the truth, to which Izuku agrees. The prosecutor then asks him to tell him his side of the story. Izuku looks up before closing his eyes like he is recalling a past memory.

His eyes were still closed when he started telling his story in a joyful tone "To be honest the first four years of my life were amazing. I had wonderful parents that loved me, cared about me and gave me everything that a child needs. Whenever they had time they would take me and my sister to the beach, they took us carnivals and so many other things. They also went out of their way to get me things I wanted, like a computer, All Might merch, writing supplies for my hobbies and so on"

Izuku then opened his eyes and looked down towards the crowd. His facial expression changed to one filled with pain and sadness, and in a calm but sad tone he said "But my amazing and happy childhood didn't last long. It turned to a childhood full of anxiety, loneliness, misery, suffering, I can keep going but you get the point."

He looked towards the camera that was live streaming, and with a serious tone he said "I want to warn everyone who is watching, I don't recommend weak hearted or young people to hear my story, since my life is like a fall from grace. Everything was great and amazing until one day where it all turned ugly, where my life became full of pain and sorrow. Where surviving each day became a challenge, it became so awful that everyday I ended up thinking 'Is this the end? Am I gonna die today?' ."

After he said that the courtroom was deadly silent, so silent that you could hear tiny pebbles fall from the broken wall and hit the ground. Everyone was extremely focused, and they could feel the meaning behind every single word that he said.

Izuku took a sip of water that was given to him earlier before he continued "I hope the parents have had time to move their children or change the channel. Because I will start telling my painful past before escaping my hell, and I really don't want to traumatize innocent children with my story."

"The day it all changed, was the day I was diagnosed as Quirkless. Before you ask I don't hold any resentment against the doctor that diagnosed me."

Izuku smiled towards the camera and lifted his fist into the air before saying "I'm also saying it here and now, if you're quirkless don't be ashamed. Get stronger, smarter and better than others, and show them that they're wrong. That Quirkless doesn't mean useless, it means that you're strong, since the path that you're walking upon is one of the hardest in the world, and that'll prove that you endured all the pain and struggles that comes with it."

There was just one little thing, and it was that Izuku and everyone else in the courtroom, didn't know how much his words would have an effect upon the world, and they wouldn't know until much later.

Even though it was a few simple sentences, those sentences alone had created a small ripple, which would become a huge wave, and become one of the world's biggest movements.

He then proceeded to tell his story "So back to the story. The moment I was diagnosed quirkless, I became sad and shocked due to always wishing for a cool quirk, so that I could become an awesome hero and save everyone with a smile."

"I looked towards my mother seeking comfort, but she was also a bit shocked by the news. She quickly recovered after hearing the doctor tell her about my sister's quirks, it was almost like she'd totally forgotten me."

"She lifted up Izumi and started to celebrate her while forgetting me." he then pointed at her and angrily said "That f*cking b*tch even forgot me at the doctor's office. I sat there for 20 minutes before she came back and got me. On the way to the car she yelled at me before reprimanding me by taking my toy, blaming me for not getting to the car."

"I was f*cking 4 years old, I wouldn't even be tall enough to push the elevator buttons you B*tch." he flipped her the finger as she started to cry, he then with a unamused tone said "Cry me a f*cking river you hypocrite" before he turned back to the audience who was shocked by this little fact.

Izuku smirked before saying "If a few hours of my life shocks you this much. How will you react to my 6 years in hell" this gave everyone a little shiver down their spine.

He then continued his story "You might think that it was just an accident. That my mom just forgot, because she was caught in the moment of my sister's two quirks. As soon as we came home, I thought that I would finally get some comfort from both of my parents. When we came home dad asked her how it went, and my mother first said that I was quirkless to which he was shocked, but he quickly forgot about me he heard about Izumi's result"

"I ended up crying myself to sleep that night. When I woke up the next day I hoped that it was a one time thing, but as soon as I came to the kitchen I finally understood how cruel the world was. They'd forgotten to make food for me, and just waved me off when I said that I was hungry"

Izuku put his hand on his face wanting to hide his pain, but when he spoke his voice betrayed him "My first two weeks of being quirkless I walked around starving. The only thing I ate was apples from our garden, bread without topping, or some food I would find in the trash. And before you ask, I wasn't tall or strong enough to open the refrigerator or the top cupboards. I could only reach the bottom one which held bread and kitchen supplies."

"It took me 2 weeks to be able to lift up a cooking pan onto the stove, and in those two weeks I also learned a method how to open the refrigerator, with my short and weak body. It was a lot of trial and errors, which gave me a lot of burns on my body."

Izuku then went into how he was late to kindergarten and school everyday, since his parents forgot to drive him with his sister, how he as a four year old needed to find his own way to kindergarten.

He then went into how they always forgot him at home all the time, especially when they went on vacation or attractions. He went into how his sister and her friends bullied him, how they motivated others to do the same, and how their handiwork made him friendless until he was 10 years old.

Izuku ended up telling them everything he went through from the age of four to the day before he ran away. Every time he told them something the tension in the room grew larger and larger, by the end a lot of them had become pale from hearing his horrifying life experience, and some had even ran to the garbage can to throw up.

The prosecutor was speechless, he was wiping away some puke from his lips with a handkerchief. His thoughts were a mess and he looked towards the judge with a confused look before saying "I D....I Don.. I Don't even know what to say" before looking down perplexed.

Throughout the trial Recovery Girl had walked up to All Might healing his broken arm. Before anyone could say anything about Izuku's testimony, All Might stood up and pointed at him before saying "He's trying to fool you. We might have done some of those things by accident, but we're not villains, we won't harm an innocent child."

Everyone in the courtroom, and almost everyone that was watching the live stream wanted to facepalm. Not understanding the situation he was in, regardless of his lawyer's advice All Might pushed it further by saying in a stern voice "Do you have any proof?"

Izuku gained a huge smirk, only a few in the crowd understood what he was going to do. He stood up and with one arm started to unbutton his suit jacket without taking it off, then he unbuttoned his suit vest without taking it off before doing the same with his shirt.

With a swift motion he took off both the jacket and vest without taking off his shirt. His swift motion made his shirt open up in the front, which showed his damaged body full of scars to the whole world.

He then took off his shirt and slowly turned 360 degrees around, showing the scars on his back and his arm stub.

He then smiled towards All Might whose face showed true horror before answering "Is this enough proof?" The state of his body shocked everyone, making everyone freeze in their spot.

If people didn't know that he was born quirkless, then they might have had conspiracy theories of him having a time stopping quirk. Since he really made it seem like time had stopped multiple times, some people were even unsure if the live stream had frozen up, or if it was the other thing. 

Posted 4. March 2021

2462 words

~Author note~

I know that cliffhangers are awful, that's why I'm trying to learn how to create good once. I hope you like this chapter, it took me a little bit time to figure out how to write. If people dislike the court chapters, then I have good news about it. The next chapter is the last chapter about this trial thing.

PS: I don't own any of the art I use, so all of the credit goes to the original creators of the art. The only thing I do is manipulate and change them to fit my stories better. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.8K 935 23
The world of the Shinobi has come to an end. Right before Kaguya was sealed away by Naruto and the others, she cursed the world with what little powe...
58.6K 1K 11
Izuku lost everything the moment he was declared quirkless He lost his mother,father's love and was neglected and abused by them His friends left him...
62.4K 2.2K 10
Izuku was a strange child, when he was a kid he found out he had a quirk but the doctors had no idea what it was or how it worked. Because of this he...
766 40 13
Izuku Midoriya has been bullied his entire life for being a quirkless loser in a society full of super heroes. After a chance meeting with his idol...