Toxic and in Love

By phoenix_55

Arson a 15 year old girl falls in love with her girl best friend Emilice, but there are complications along t... More

A/N
Halloween
First Real date
✨Feelings✨
Too much
A break
Random Conversation
New Years
It's different this time
All down hill
Time skip
Betrayed and Worse
Journal Day
Relapse
COMING BACK
Songs that I relate to!
I need to forget but its not that easy
The end
Extra Chapter
Update
One year later

Is this a dream?

43 5 13
By phoenix_55

A/n~ Sorry for posting this late, I took a while to write it because I broke down just even thinking about this event

———————————

Arson's Pov~

Wednesday February 3rd

Since Emilice couldn't come over Monday I'm really hoping she can come over today! She has to practice for her audition for the high school musical. I don't wanna do it this year because the musical doesn't interest me and I don't wanna have to record myself I'd rather do next years! 

A bit later Emilice said she wants to come over but doesn't know if she will have time. I texted her and said well maybe practice the dance for an hour then come over then practice for another hour after. She thought that was a brilliant plan. She asked her mom and she said yes. Emilice's mom hasn't really liked me lately because she doesn't like that I like Emilice. And all the drama and shit like that. 

It was 4pm and Emilice was supposed to be over by now. I was home alone which was perfect for both of us. I was in a sports bra and leggings listening to music when Emilice texts me that her mom made her shower. Ugh come on now I have to wait longer, I just wanna see her. 

430 now, I put on a hoodie laid in my bed and cried I missed her so much. She texts me again saying her mom is now making her eat. Ugh her god damn mother is stalling. She texts me again saying she will be over around 5pm because her mom wanted to finish the show she was watching. 

5pm. I told Emilice to come up to my room because I didn't feel good, mentally. But my mom called me down and made me open the door for her. God sometimes parents suck ass. I open the door, the butterflies I had just seeing her was crazy. I've never loved anyone more then her she is just the best thing ever. We went up to my room and sat on my bed and just talked for a bit.

Emilice brings her knees to her chest  and I could tell something was bothering her.

"What's up?"

"Sage... she keeps saying things" oh geez of course that demon is saying this but thank god she is. 

"What is she saying?" I had to ask.

"No, I'm not telling" ugh she is so stubborn, honestly how bad can it be?

"Ugh fine, I mean how bad can it be?" I ask her

"Fine I'll tell, Sage is trying to come out and if I don't say it she will just keep trying... she wants me to kiss you" I MEAN I KNEW THAT WAS GONNA COME OUT BUT LIKE IM NOT READY TO KISS HER OR FOR HER TO KISS ME... as much as I'd love it I'm terrified, I've never kissed anyone and what if I suck at it and she stops liking me. I've gotten this far I can't lose her, but I want it to happen. 

"See it wasn't that bad" 

"Right we both wanna do it, it's just practice right?"... yeah I guess practice... I don't want it to be just practice it want it to be real. I love her and I want this to be something we both remember forever.

"Yeah" I pause "Just practice" I couldn't tell her how I felt it would just lead to problems. I can't do it... "yeah but what if I suck"

"Hey, it doesn't matter"... hell yeah it does ugh this is so difficult but I want it so bad. She came out of her little shell but now it's my turn, I pull my knees to my chest and turn away.

"Oh come on I know you want it. It has to be now." I was over thinking at this point. We have been hanging out for an hour and 40 minutes so I get the greatest idea.

"Fine, at 7pm"

"Deal, but no phones just us okay". Nothing I've ever wanted more... just us.

"Okay, but come closer" she came closer and we looked each other in the eyes. I swear I was feeling so many things right now. I was so nervous but in a good way, my stomach hurt so bad but in a good way I was overthinking but happy. It was getting closer to 7pm and I wasn't ready. 

Dakota comes running up exactly at 7pm saying he wanted to play a Kahoot! Emilice looks at me kinda mad, but like not bad mad. I look at her and groan she whispers in my ear "see you want it" hell yeah I do it's just hard. We played about 4 games until I couldn't wait anymore we had to kiss we just had to. But Dakota and my mom wouldn't go downstairs so we had to.

"Hey mom we are gonna go watch the 100" I told my mom trying to get out of where they were.

Emilice and I sit on the couch, I couldn't keep eye contact, I was so scared.

"Come on, why are you scared?" she asked me in the softest voice ahhhhh. 

"I don't know, we just both have never kissed anyone before" I tried to look at her but her eyes melted me and I looked away

"Yeah but I've taken notes, with the amount of tv shows you watch you should know more then I do." she isn't wrong.

"Yeah but it's different when it actually happens, I want it to happen it's just ahhh" I just never thought this would actually happen.

Emilice pulled my chin up so I can look in her eyes, I tried not to make eye contact but I did and again her eyes melted my heart into a bunch of mushyness. I pull back and look away. 

"Come on" she pulled my face to face her and pulled my hair behind my ear.

"Crap the tv" thank god! We bursted out laughing we forgot to turn on the tv as a distraction. We put on the 100 and music started playing... I had to let it happen I couldn't keep pulling away. 

Emilice held my chin and kissed me... AHHH What is this fucking feeling I'm so fucking happy but still scared. I smiled and giggled. It wasn't like we were making out it was like 3 seconds, the best 3 seconds of my life.

"Now you gotta kiss me. I'm a Gemini so I'm a switch so you gotta do things sometimes" WHAT!? I CAN'T KISS HER! SHE KISSES LIKE A GODDESS... SHE IS A GODDESS, I probably kiss like a dog.

"Can I just eat your face?" 

"No!" At least I tried

"Fine but you gotta show me how to do it again" I wanted her to kiss me again ahaha I'm so smart.

She laughed "okay" she held my chin again and kissed me again. Ugh if she could do that all night I'd let her but I gotta pull it together and kiss her. 

"Your turn" yeah yeah I know! Ugh this girl drives me insane. 

I took a deep breath and kissed her.

Bleh that sucked 

"I did it better" she said laughing 

"Wow" I paused looked her in the eye "yeah you did"

"It's okay, we can keep practicing and eventually kiss for longer" wtf did she just say. Hell yeah please forever just like us kissing forever. 

"Ahhhh pinch me, this is a freaking dream right?" I ask her 

"So you don't want it to be real?" Oh my lord no!

"It doesn't feel real!"

"Well I'm here and I'm real so it is" ah she was right it was so real!

I lay my head in her lap it's about 740 now and she has to leave in 20 minutes ugh I don't want her to ever leave. I was silently crying I was so happy. I wish I could explain how happy she majes me but there is no word to describe how I'm feeling. 

"Why are you being so quiet?" She asks me

"Because I'm happy" it's true I've never been this happy in my life. I get super quiet around people when I'm happy and smile. I lift my head up look her in the eye and lay on her chest watching the 100 that I completely forgot was on.

Emilice grabbed her phone and was texted Brody. Really? Couldn't she wait until she left. She wasn't gonna tell him about our kiss because he would get super pissed. But he kept sending her   Sexual texts and shit and I didn't want him to take all this away from me. She is my fucking world. I get jealous easily and this is super hard to watch. 

 I laid in her arms until her mom texted her. She had to leave I didn't want her to leave. I hugged her tight then she grabbed her stuff and I hugged her again. 

"Clingy much" I-... that is true but hearing it out loud hurt beyond anything.

"Hey I've got separation anxiety!" I do... but only with her.

"I'm kidding" sure she was. But I couldn't stay mad at her adorable face for long. 

"Bye"

"Byeeeeee" she sounded so much happier then me. I mean I was happy but devastated that she had to leave. I sat down on the couch closed my eyes and pictured everything that happened and I started balling my eyes out. This is not real, but it was. I couldn't tell my parents and she couldn't tell hers, they probably wouldn't let us hang out again.

                    ✨BESTIE WITH SPICE✨

Wow you've got some competition

Great

The amount of 🦋🦋 you both have given me

Mhm

So how did u like it?

What?

Our 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩, you were very quiet

Girly, it was fucking amazing. I get quiet when I'm happy, over happy actually.

So I did good?

Hell yeah! You kiss freaking amazingly. Better then I could ever do!

Hey By the way your winning the competition rn. 

I didn't want it to be a competition not ever. Because I know I'd lose, and I don't wanna lose this gorgeous and amazing girl. But it's whatever makes her happy, so if he makes her more happy than me, then so be it. 

           ✨BESTIE WITH SPICE✨

I wanna make a group chat

Okay?

With you and Brody

Why?

Idk I kinda just want to

Well I don't think that's a good idea 

Why not?

I wasn't ready, I'm still crying because I'm scared to lose her. I overthink a lot and right now would be one of those times... orrrrrr we can make that group chat and see who knows her better because I definitely do. I've known Emilice for over a year now I know almost everything about her and he only knows a little.

           ✨BESTIE WITH SPICE✨

Actually you should make that group chat 

What made you change your mind?

Because if it's a competition then we need to compete. Why don't you make it and ask questions like what's my favorite color  and you can see who knows you better.

Well maybe it's a bad idea

God damn! I was getting so close that would've been a great way to show her.

           ✨BESTIE WITH SPICE✨

Well it's whatever you're comfortable with. I won't force you. Anyway I'm going to sleep. Goodnight 

Why so early?

Because I'm tired.

Oh okay goodnight lovebug

She has been calling me Lovebug for a while and it's messed with my feelings before but now it feels real and I love the feeling. I don't wanna go to sleep and I wasn't gonna go to sleep I just needed to cry alone for a while. But I didn't want today to end because it's been the best day ever, like out of my 15 and a half years of being alive this one day I will never forget. I feel asleep with tears running down my face. I love her...

—————————————

A/n~ This night was the best thing that ever happened, but just wait the next few chapters are heart breaking. I'm not ready to relive them but getting out my feeling towards these events is an amazing coping skill. Also I've gone through the 100 trying to find the song that was on the background but I can't find it so imma put another song from the 100 that idk if it was that song or not. 

~Rayne

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 1K 42
Katelyn is a typical high school senior. Prom is only a week away, will she be able to find a date to prom? Will choose the right path for her life a...
260K 12.5K 39
Falling in love with an unstable girl is never a good idea, especially if you have perfect grades, an exceptional resume, and a heart wrenchingly bea...
34.6K 1K 34
in which two unstable teen girls fall in love and things don't end will.
500 10 14
I update slowly <3 When a person with a set of beautiful angel wings gets bullied and a person comes to help them, the two start to become best frien...