the girl from 's' | reki kyan...

Galing kay alexspotatoes

- she's a mystery he wants to uncover - - - word count: 30k+ highest rankings: - #1 in reki - #1 in joe ... Higit pa

introduction
1 | shadow vs the mystery
2 | football
3 | mystique
4 | videos
5 | beef
7 | hanging out
8 | stickers
9 | skate shop
10 | stalker
11 | beating
12 | camp
13 | closer
14 | sleepover
15 | advice
16 | brother dearest
17 | decisions
18 | busted
19 | uneasy
20 | comfort
21 | knight in shining armour
22 | the matador of love - not.
23 | keeper
24 | the board with the raven
author's note
inked ties

6 | dots

12.5K 582 1K
Galing kay alexspotatoes

hey besties have a thursday chapter again oop

- - -

Y/n rolled her eyes as she felt all the stares on her, specifically on her bandaged-up right arm. Why was it such a big deal, anyway? Why did everyone care? Sometimes, she really resented being popular at school.

She entered the classroom, looking around and spotting Miwa sitting on her desk. ''Hey, Miwa!''

Reki furrowed his eyebrows at the familiar voice, looking up to see Y/n L/n entering the classroom. He could almost swear it was . . . her voice.

''Oh, Y/n!'' Miwa said as she stood up from her desk, whilst Y/n approached her.

''What'd you call me for?'' Y/n asked, resting her two hands on Miwa's desk.

''I have your ball pump!'' Miwa said, bending down to pick up her backpack. ''Hold on a second.''

Reki watched the girl, his eyebrows furrowing as he scanned her hand. Her right hand, to be exact. It was bandaged. Did she hurt herself? It reminded him of . . .

''Oi, L/n,'' Reki called, causing Y/n to stiffen upon the familiar voice. She looked up, meeting Reki's amber eyes. ''What happened to your arm?''

Y/n looked down at her hand, cursing herself. How did she forget Reki and Langa were in Miwa's class? She looked up at him, a smile on her face. ''I just fell yesterday, it's nothing serious.''

Reki nodded, though he watched her eyes. They were . . . they were her eyes. Mystique's eyes. There was no mistake, right? They had too much similarities. Their voices were similar, both of them injured their hands, their hairs and eyes were the same . . .

''Kyan? You alright?'' Y/n called as he just kept on staring at her.

Reki shook his head, realizing he'd been staring. ''Oh, uh, yeah. Sorry, I was thinking.''

Several thoughts ran through Y/n's head. Was he trying to figure it out? Was he connecting the dots? He can't be, right? How would he figure it out just from a bandaged wrist.

''Here it is, Y/n!" Miwa called, finally bringing out the small airpump from her backpack and snapping Y/n out of her thoughts.

Y/n looked back at her friend, remembering why she'd come to the classroom in the first place. ''Oh, thanks, Miwa. I'll be going back now, see you later!''

As she walked out of the classroom, Y/n could still feel a pair of eyes boring at the back of he head.

- - -

''Hey . . . Langa,'' Reki spoke as the two walked out of the school. Classes had ended, and they were making their way towards DOPE SKETCH. ''I think I figured it out.''

Langa looked up from his feet, confusion lacing his features. ''Figured out what? The math homework?''

Reki scoffed. ''Leave the math homework. I meant I think I know who Mystique is.''

''What?'' Langa almost gasped. Does he really know? ''Who is it?''

''I'm not entirely sure, but I think it's L/n,'' Reki said, proud of himself for figuring it out.

Langa furrowed his eyebrows. ''L/n? Isn't that a bit . . . what's the word in Japanese again . . . far-fetched?''

''Why would it be? I've been paying attention to both of them lately,'' Reki explained.

''So, you're stalking them?''

''No! But, when we talk, I've been noticing similaries between them,'' Reki said. ''Like, their voices sound the same, or alike, at least. And their hairs are the same! And both of them injured their right arms. And . . . they have the same e/c eyes.''

Langa thought for a moment. ''I guess that does make sense. How did you even notice their eyes?''

Reki shrugged. ''I paid attention.''

''Sounds like something a stalker would say.''

''Shut up, Langa!''

''Still, though, this could all be a coincidence,'' Langa suggested.

''But it could not be,'' Reki said, his eyes sparking. ''It makes sense, doesn't it? She avoids us because we go to the same school and she doesn't want to be found out!''

''And yet you went and found out who she was,'' Langa reminded him.

''Well, she sucks at hiding.'' Reki put a hand on his chin. ''Or maybe I'm just too smart?''

''She's probably just bad at hiding.''

''Langa!"

- - -

Reki tapped his foot on the ground, looking around. It's been two days since Reki had started to suspect Y/n of being Mystique and has been thinking whether he should confront her about it, but she hadn't been showing up at 'S'. Was she not coming because she knew that he knew? Was she busy? Was she avoiding him?

The whispers started and Reki looked up, seeing exactly the person he was waiting for. He took a step forward, though halted, contemplating. Should he talk to her? Would she get mad that he knew? Then again, there was a chance it wasn't even her. Would she even tell him if it was her?

''Hey, Mystique's here,'' Langa pointed out as he stepped next to Reki, looking at the female skater.

''Yeah, I saw,'' Reki said, his eyes still following her as she slowly skated through the people.

Langa looked at his friend. ''Are you going to talk to her?''

Reki shrugged. ''I don't know. I feel like she'll get mad.''

''Obviously.'' Langa rolled his eyes. ''But then again . . . what's the worst thing that could happen?''

''Weren't you calling me a stalker earlier?''

''That was earlier,'' Langa said, then gave him a push, causing Reki to stumble. ''Go talk to her and find out. I'm curious, too.''

Reki chuckled and nodded, walking ahead. Was he really going to do it? ''Hey, Mystique!''

Y/n sighed upon the call of her skater nickanme, recognizing the voice. She was tired, really. Turning around to face the boy, she spoke. ''You again?''

''Yeah! Why do you sound like I'm a bother?'' Reki asked with a grin. He knew he was bothering her, but she hasn't yelled at him yet, so that was a good sign, right?

''What do you want?'' Y/n asked, getting down from her board and popping it so she can hold it.

Reki was quiet for a moment. Was he really going to do it? ''I know who you are.''

Say what now? Y/n panicked on the inside, though simply quirked an eyebrow on the outside, as to not give him anymore hints. I knew he was starting to figure it out. Maybe he was thinking of the wrong person? Yeah. That had to be it. ''Oh? Pray tell, who am I?''

''You're Y/n L/n, aren't you?''

Y/n's eyes widened, her hand flying to the boy's mouth to shut him up. She looked around, checking if anyone had heard, but that seemed to not be the case. Quickly grabbing his wrist, she dragged him away, causing the boy to stumble. They reached a quieter corner where Y/n turned around to face him, her arms crossed.

''How the hell do you know?'' Y/n asked, crossing her arms in front of her chest.

Reki beamed. ''I figured it out by myself! It was mostly both of you injuring your arms in the same day, though.''

Y/n scoffed, looking away from him. So her cover was blown. Great. Just perfect. Now what? Can she even keep on coming to 'S' now? ''Who else knows?'' she asked, clearly not amused by the whole situation.

''I told Langa.'' Reki laughed nervously, scratching the back of his neck.

''Has he told anyone?'' asked Y/n, still not looking at him.

Reki shook his head. ''Not that I know of.''

Y/n sighed, rubbing her temples with her hands, already feeling the headache forming. ''I knew I shouldn't have come to 'S' from the beginning, this was a mistake.''

''No!'' Reki protested, causing her to look at him. ''It wasn't a mistake, you're extremely good! It's insane, really!''

Y/n felt her cheeks warm up as she looked at the ground. ''Thanks.''

There was a moment of awkward silence between the two before Reki spoke. ''You won't stop coming to 'S', right?''

She thought for a second, kicking away a stray pebble. ''I don't know. I can't really have my identity revealed, can I?''

''Langa and I won't tell anyone, I promise!'' Reki said, putting his pinky out.

Y/n gave him a weirded out look. ''What are you, five?'' When Reki didn't answer but simply wiggled his pinky, Y/n sighed and linked her pinky with his, sealing the deal. Reki suddenly started giggling, causing Y/n to raise an eyebrow. ''What's so funny?''

''Well, it's just so cool that Mystique goes to the same school as me and I was the one to figure out who she is!''

A scoff left Y/n's lips. ''You're a child.''

Reki laughed. ''I'm Reki, by the way. Reki Kyan.''

''Yeah, I know,'' Y/n dismissed. ''I had to avoid you for about a week, didn't I?''

''And then Langa says I'm the stalker.''

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

35K 1.7K 33
"How-" "Don't ask, Langa. It just happened suddenly." "But, really, what part of him...?" "I'm not exactly sure right now. But, I do like his hair." ...
41.7K 1.1K 12
[𝘠/𝘕] [𝘓/𝘕] 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘺, 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘴. 𝘔𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘢𝘥𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳. 𝘏𝘪𝘨𝘩 𝘨�...
4.9K 167 16
Being Cherry Blossom's Niece wasn't easy, you have to keep it a secret from everyone, even your best friend Reki. The only person who knows is your U...
1.4K 26 20
Now that the fanfic Hunter wrote has come to an end, he's finally given an actual chance of talking to the three boys. Reki, Langa and ofcourse Hunte...