The Family

ixmmyxx द्वारा

When two completely separate paths cross by mistake or was it Fate. their meeting may have changed the way th... अधिक

The Family
Chapter One | The Beginning
Chapter Two | Sweet Revenge
Chapter Three | Ace's Place
Chapter 4 | Nightmare
Chapter 5 | Relax
Chapter 6 | Mr Santiargo
Chapter 7 | Girls just wanna have fun
Chapter 8 | Jail Baby
Chapter 9 | Angel and Devil
Chapter 10 | Girl talk
Part 11 | Date
Chapter 12 | Sunday Funday
Chapter 13 | Work
Chapter 14 | Gym
Chapter 15 | Office
Chapter 16 | Plane
Chapter 17 | Italy
Chapter 18 | Day Before the Ball
Chapter 19 | Belle of the Ball
Chapter 20 | Morning After
Chapter 21 | First of many
Chapter 22 | Annoyed
Chapter 23 | I just had sex
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸𝟺 - 𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚂𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚎
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸𝟻 - 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸𝟼 - 𝙲𝚕𝚞𝚋
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸𝟽 - 𝙵𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸𝟾 - 𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚝𝚘𝚗
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟸𝟿 - 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚎
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟹𝟶 - 𝙽𝚎𝚠 𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚎
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟹𝟷 - 𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟹𝟸 - 𝙲𝚛𝚢 𝚖𝚎 𝚊 𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟹𝟹 - 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟹𝟺 - 𝙶𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟹𝟻 - 𝙺𝚗𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟹𝟼- 𝚇𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚛
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟹𝟽 - 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝!
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟹𝟾 - 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟹𝟿 - 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚜
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟺𝟶 - 𝙻𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟺𝟷 - 𝙴𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚎
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟺𝟸 - 𝙵𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟺𝟹 - 𝙷𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚕 𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟺𝟺 - 𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟺𝟻 - 𝚠𝚎𝚍𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚜?
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟺𝟼 - 𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚐
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟺𝟽 - 𝙱𝚞𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚚𝚞𝚎
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟺𝟾 - 𝙲𝚊𝚗 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟺𝟿 - 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟻𝟶 - 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟻𝟷 - 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟻𝟸 - 𝙽𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚎𝚍
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟻𝟹 - 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚢
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟻𝟺 - 𝙿𝚘𝚙𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚗
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟻𝟻 - 𝙵𝚘𝚌𝚞𝚜
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟻𝟼 - 𝚂𝚊𝚏𝚎 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟻𝟽 - 𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚍𝚊𝚢
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟻𝟾 - 𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟻𝟿 - 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟼𝟶 - 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟼𝟷 - 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚛
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟼𝟸 - 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟼𝟹 - 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚏
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟼𝟺 - 𝚁𝚎𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟼𝟻 - 𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚍
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟼𝟼 - 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎!
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟼𝟽 - 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟼𝟾 - 𝙳𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟼𝟿 - 𝚂𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜 𝚃𝚊𝚕𝚔
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟽𝟶 - 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚍?
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟽𝟷 - 𝙸𝚌𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟽𝟸 - 𝙱𝚕𝚞𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚗
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟽𝟹 - 𝙴𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟽𝟺 - 𝚃𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟽𝟻 - 𝙶𝚊𝚕𝚊
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟽𝟼 - 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟽𝟽 - 𝙰𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟽𝟾 - 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟽𝟿 - 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟾𝟶 - 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟾𝟷 - 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟾𝟸 - 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚞𝚙𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟾𝟹 - 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟾𝟺 - 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟾𝟻 - 𝙿𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚌
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟾𝟼 - 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚐𝚘
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟾𝟽 - 𝚃𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟾𝟾 - 𝙷𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚕
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟾𝟿 - 𝙰𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟿𝟶 - 𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟿𝟷 - 𝙲𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚗
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟿𝟸 - 𝙴𝚡𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚍
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟿𝟹 - 𝙽𝚘 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟿𝟺 - 𝚄𝚕𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟿𝟻 - 𝙼𝚌𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚍𝚜
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟿𝟼 - 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚜
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟿𝟽 - 𝙰𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟿𝟾 - 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟿𝟿 - 𝚀𝚞𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟶𝟶 - 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚗
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟶𝟸 - 𝙼𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚘𝚛 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚞𝚙
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟶𝟹 - 𝙳𝚘𝚞𝚋𝚝
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟶𝟺 - 𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟶𝟻 - 𝚂𝚘𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚛 𝙱𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚊
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟶𝟼 - 𝙲𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟶𝟽 - 𝙱𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝙱 𝚘𝚛 𝙶
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟶𝟾 - 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟶𝟿 - 𝚁𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚍
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟷𝟶 - 𝙳𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝙲𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟷𝟷 - 𝙷𝚘𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚕
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟷𝟸 - 𝚂𝚊𝚏𝚎
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟷𝟹 - 𝙼𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝙷𝚘𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟷𝟺 - 𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚜
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟷𝟻 - 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚍
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟷𝟼 - 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚘
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟷𝟽 - 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟷𝟾 - 𝚃𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟷𝟿 - 𝙲𝚛𝚊𝚠𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟸𝟶 - 𝙲𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟸𝟷 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟸𝟸 - 𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚙𝚜
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟸𝟹 - 𝙰𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎.
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟸𝟺 - 𝚃𝚘𝚘 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚢
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟸𝟻 - 𝚠𝚘𝚊𝚑
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟸𝟼 -𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚙
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟸𝟽 - 𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍. 𝙿𝚝𝟷
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟸𝟾 - 𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝙿𝚝 𝟸
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟸𝟿 - !!!
𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟹𝟶 - 𝙻𝚊 𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚕𝚒𝚊
𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷𝟶𝟷 - 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙺𝚒𝚜𝚜

13.9K 294 141
ixmmyxx द्वारा

𝙰𝚌𝚎 𝙿𝚘𝚟

"Always" I say as I kiss her forehead. I leave the bedroom and Erin is stood waiting for me, I look back at Eiffel on the bed and close the door. I walk down the corridor and fix my jacket, as we meet the stairs.

"So you really like her huh." Erin says and I turn to look at her.

"I did marry her." I say and she scuffs, I know Erin isn't happy about the wedding or Eiffel for that matter but she still was my friend and I kinda feel bad for not inviting her to the wedding, I just dint want to out Eiffel in such an awkward position.

"Yeah and that you did." she says as she walks down the stairs, "So besides marrying random girls what have you been up to." she asks and I roll my eyes at her comment. I begin talking to her about my Mafia and how business is going. All the way to the warehouse she is telling me about her fathers oil company and how he's begging her to find a husband and marry rich, I have no idea why she is telling me this nor why she thinks I give a fuck but hey ho.

We arrive at the warehouse and as soon as I step into my office Antonio walks on, "Bro your gonna wanna come see this." he says and I let out a sigh and turn around. I follow him out the room and he leads me into one of the interrogation rooms.

As I walk through the door the man spits blood in my direction. "Here he is Ace pressure really to be in the presence of the so called devil himself." The man hisses and i raise my eyebrows.

"Who's this." I sigh and the man spits at the floor i front of me making me take a deep breath.

"Your wife will remember me." He says and my whole body tenses. How does this man know my Eiffel. "Where is that pretty little thing anyway." He says is making my blood boil.

Before I know what's happened my fist connects with his jaw and his head snaps to the side. "Keep her name out your fucking mouth ." I spit in his face as blood pours from is mouth.

"Oh how she screamed." He says and i punch him in the face, I hear a crunch under my knuckle as my fist connects with his nose.

"You know we all just laughed when she screamed your name. We never thought you would actually find her." He says, j reach behind me and grab my gun from my belt, pulling it back I aim it right in his head. The man begins to squirm and i just pull the trigger painting the floor a crimson colour.

I tuck my gun into my belt and walk out the room, I grab a cloth from outside the room and wide my hands of his blood. My phone begins to ring and I turn around. "Clean this up." I say and they all now.

I take my phone out my pocket and the screen lights up with Eiffels name, "hey baby, everything ok." I ask as I lean against the wall. She begins talking about how she's craving a McDonald's and how she's hanging out with Harlow.

"Can I come see you I miss you." She says and i look around and two men are carrying the body out.

"Err yeah just call me when you get here." I say and she hums in response. We exchange I love you's and i watch the mean carry the body away. The last thing I need is Eiffel seeing that man and getting all stressed out with this whole Jealousy situation I don't need her worrying about Xavier.

I walk back into my office and Erin is sat in the couch, I let out a sigh and sit on the couch. I drag my hands down my face and my siblings walk it just the room. "What's wrong you seem stressed." Erin says as he leans closer to me she runs her hands through my hand and I take her hand and push it away.

"I can help." She says as she moves and straddles my lap. Leo and Alessandro's eyes widen as do mine. "Let me take some of that stress away." She says as she crashes her lips down in mine.

I freeze, once I've realised what's happening I push her off me and before she falls to the ground Kate grabs her hair and pulls her up. "What the fuck are you doing." I shout and she smirks at me.

"I'll give you something to smirk about." Kate shouts as she slams Erins head into the coffee table, Leo gasps and Sandro makes an 'oooh' sound. I have no idea what is happening but Kate is kicking the shit out of Erin. She drags her out the door and Erin screams in pain.

"Damn Kate didnt i think you even liked Eiffel" Leo laughs and before the door slams shut she laughs.

"She grew on me." Kate shouts then the door slams.

"Bro what the fuck just happened" Antonio says and I am still shocked.

"Good luck telling Eiffel she already has issues this will fuck her up." Alessandro says and i send him a glare.

"Should I tell her. It ment nothing. She kissed me anyway it's not like I asked her to do it." I say and they all shrug their shoulders. "Wow you two really are so helpful" I say to Leo and Alessandro.

"Your not going to ask my opinion." Antonio says and i smile looking down.

"Absolutely not I still have a dick unlike you. Harlow had you trained." I say and he flips me off making me burst out laughing.

"Anyway E will be here soon so out." I say and they all hold their hands up in defence while walking out the room.

I rise from the couch and let out a sigh as I roll my head back, I walk over to the desk and lean sit on the edge. I cross my ankles as my hands hold my waist as they grip the side of the desk.

I walk out my office and towards Kate's, when I walk in the room she is sat in her couch with a bloody hand and a pissed off expression.

"Good luck telling her." She says and i huff. Seriously not even Kate, I can't call Geanie because she'll tell her and I want to be the one to break it to her. If there was a choice it would be Eiffel hands down every day of the week but Erin was still a large part of my life growing up, she was my childhood. I guess holding onto her ment holding onto the old me the me that was so care free. That's not who I am anymore though i realise I should have Eiffel's back with Erin but I guess I just saw her as a connection to the past.

"Wow you really are as helpful as Sandro and Leo thanks." I say walking towards my office. I open the door, my beautiful girl is stood with her back to me wearing the cutest skirt.

"Hey beautiful." I say and she Spins around, as she spins the wind catches up in her skirt showing me a glimpse of her panties and i can't help the smirk form in my face. I look her up and down, as my eyes rack over her body I see the blush creep across her face and she looks down at the floor.

"So you miss me." She says and i hum as I walk over to her. Seeing her makes me realise how fucked this whole situation is, she is going to be crushed.

I look her up and down and I don't listen to watch she is saying. I walk past her onto my desk chair and she follows.

"What's wrong you seem stressed." She says brining me out of my trance. I look her up and down and she has a worried look in her face as I let out a sigh. I lift her into the desk and drop my hands to her thighs

"Erin she er... told me she's a lesbian." I say and she laughs.

"Yeah righ-" she goes in about how she doesn't think Erin is a lesbian and how she's obsessed with me, I move my hands up and down her thighs to distract her as she argues with herself.

"Seriously what's wrong." She says and i look up at her, he hair is around her face and she is swinging her legs slowly.

"Nothing I just missed you." I huff and pull her to my lap, my hands trail you her skirt until I find the fabric of her panties. I pull then realise it and she jumps as it hits her skin, shuffling further on my body I take a deep breath to control myself.

She leans down and gently kisses my lips and i pull her closer to me and she sits on my belt. My hands are still on her ass as my tongue enters her mouth.

She slowly moves her hips on my waist then there is a sharp knock at the door. I pull away from the kiss and grunt, "fuck off." I continue kissing her then they knock a second time.

"Come in." I shout as I bury my head into her neck and place small kisses along her jawline and I hear Harlow but i ignore them.

"Bro il tuo Scopata" (𝘉𝘳𝘰 𝘪𝘭 𝘵𝘶𝘰 𝘚𝘤𝘰𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘢) Antonio laughs and i roll my eyes. "This could take a while you take staying." He says and Harlow huffs.

"Nah it's boring here." She says and Eiffel stands from my waist. They leave the room and Eiffel places her hands on either side of my desk chair caging me on. She leans down and kisses me and I slip my tongue into her mouth and she lets out a jaw dropping sweet moan. She stand up and spins around showing me a glimpse of her perfect ass.

She leaves and I just watch her walk away, shortly after Antonio walks in and lets out a sigh. "Your screwed take her on a date." He says and i huff.

"Butter her up first then break her heart leash you can do is buy her dinner" he says with a smile, I take my phone out and begin calling to book a table.

...

"Eiffel wait" I shout but she is already out the front door. I see Erin in the corner of my eye and she has a smirk on her face, I turn my attention to her and her face goes blank.

"Get the fuck out of my house." I shout and she jumps in shock

"Uhm no. See now she's out the way your mine." She says as she plays with my tie. I push her off me and she stumbles backwards, I roll my eyes.

"Ok clearly you miss understood. LEAVE! Just because we were friends your still alive but I will let Kate kill you, not that it wouldn't satisfy me to do it myself I know she has always hated you. " I shout and she flips her hair and rushed out the door. I reach into my pocket and grab my phone, as the screen lights up it's a photo of Eiffel.

God what has she done to me, I call her but I keep getting her voicemail. "Eiffel please call me or Atleast let me know your ok." I panic into the phone.

I pace back and forth around the house. I have absolutely no idea where she would go she has no one in Italy apart from Harlow. I know she will go to her but I have no idea what is going to happen between me and her. I love her with everything I have, I have no idea how to fix this. I told her thinking she would understand and realise she came onto me but she has gone off on me.

...

She has been gone a few hours and I'm really starting to panic. I am in my office when I hear the front door open, I stand from my desk and make my way down stairs.

I walk to the top of the stairs and she's stood stroking the dog and my heart breaks as she turns around. The look on her face as she takes her heels of, she looks actually heartbroken. I walk down the stairs and she spins around and she makes eye contact with me and the frown set in her face deepens.

This girl has my heart in the palm of her hand and the look on her face breaks it. I would kill anyone for hurting her and I never thought it would be me who did that to her. I am the reason she's hurting and that breaks my heart a little every time I look at the frown on her face.

I am going to kill Erin I swear to god if I lose Eiffel over that whore I will lose my shit. I told her this morning that nothing could happen between us and then she kissed me. I pushed her off me but the guilt was to much every time I saw her today.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

15.2K 584 52
Seraphine's world around her starts to crumble and fall into the hands of people she calls family. When she thinks everyone is against her, she meets...
9.8K 45 44
This book will contain strong sexual themes, mature language, violence, abuse and will move fast. "Stop rolling your eyes" "Or what?" I put the cigar...
966K 17.9K 77
Its all fun and games when high school graduate Eloise moves from Bristol, England, to New York to study at NYU. She moves in with her older brother...
Mafia Princess (D'Martini #1) Nivetha Balakumar द्वारा

सामान्य साहित्य

525K 10.9K 44
The D'Martini family especially D'Martini brothers are feared and respected by everyone across New York City. But what all of them don't know is the...