Larry Oneshots

By reader_whowrites

Just some Larry scenes that pop up in my head and I decided to make a book on it. Lots of fluff and smut. May... More

Intro
Calm Me Down
Feeling Nauseous
Thunder and Lightning
Just Want to be in Your Arms
Breathe
Club Dancing
You Did What?!
No Matter What
Please Be Okay
Let Me Help You, Love
I Dare You to Kiss him
Just How Fast the Night Changes
Toxic
Through the Dark
Pretty Please
Pranks and Tears
Born This Way
Infinity (New book)
Complete and Utter Heartbreak
Daddy, My Teeth Hurt
We Are So That Couple
You Bring Me Home
Unwinding
Overheated
No Matter What (I'll Choose You)
The Walls Are Caving In
Hot Cocoa And Cuddles
In My Skin
Better Late Than Never
The Present And Our Future
Lui Mi Ama, Lui Fa
Your Crazy, My Insane
I'll Take Care Of You
Haters Gon' Hate
Kiss The Girl
Crisp Trepidation
History

Bubbles and Cuddles

6.4K 83 45
By reader_whowrites

Summary: Louis takes care of Harry while he slips in little space.

______

"It's too early for this!" Harry giggled as hands attacked his tummy and thighs. "Lou! Stop it!"

"Never!" Louis laughed as he continued tickling his curly haired boy, hands crawling over every ounce of skin he could get to.

As the sensations became too much and his cheeks hurt from smiling so big, Harry finally pleaded, "Lou, please!"

Louis chuckled as he stopped his actions, looking down at his flushed boyfriend. He ran his strong hands over the expanse of Harry's chest and stomach to soothe the skin beneath as the younger boy tried to catch his breath.

"Are you alright, love?" The older of the two asked softly.

"I'm alright, thank you, Lou." Harry spoke slowly and with a short giggle. He kicked his leg over Louis' hips, successfully flipping them over so Harry laid on his lover's chest.

Louis released a short chuckle at the sudden change in position and wrapped his arms around the boy. "What do you want to do today, Haz?"

Harry sighed, snuggling into Louis' chest and hanging over the man like a koala. His fingers came up to his mouth. "Can we just stay in?" He murmured shyly.

Louis looked down at his boy only to be met with a mop of beautiful, brown curls. He smiled to himself, bringing a hand to run through the boy's hair. "Of course we can, Haz. Do you want to go make breakfast? Get some food in your tummy?"

Harry nodded gently against his chest, the tips of his fingers now in his mouth.

The Doncaster boy stared down fondly at the boy on his chest, fingers tangling in the unbrushed curls. "Alright, baby. Let's get you dressed first, yeah? Up you get." He tapped Harry's bum, motioning for the boy to get onto his feet. When he noticed the boys fingers in his mouth he gently pulled them out and gave the boy a look. "No, no, baby. Don't put your fingers in your mouth, they're dirty. Well get you your paci, alright?"

Harry whined, but listened nonetheless. He wanted to be a good boy for his daddy! "Can I wear my pwetty pink sweater, daddy? Pwease!" The boy begged, his hands clasping together.

Louis laughed and nudged the boy towards the dresser against the wall. "Of course you can, princess. Here we are." He pulled out the pastel pink top from Harry's special drawer that he allowed him to cover with a series of colorful rainbow stickers. Separate from when he wasn't in his space.

The green eyed boy put his hands above his head and allowed Louis to slide the top over his head.

Harry released an excited squeal and clapped his hands together. "I'm a pwincess, daddy! Look, look! See!" His fingers pointed at the large, sparkly letters printed across his chest.

"Yes, you are, baby. Always."

______

"Daddy, no!" Harry giggled. He stumbled on his feet around the island to get away from the pancake monster! He was gonna get eaten!

"Come here, you silly rascal!" Louis chased around after him, his feet slipping against the floor.

Louis was drenched in pancake batter.

Louis was attempting to make pancakes, but his baby boy couldn't carry the bowl over without tripping over his own feet, and it landed right over Louis. He couldn't even be upset when he saw the smile that Harry was trying to hide when Louis turned around with batter leaking down his face.

"I'm gonna eat you!" Louis growled playfully, his arms stretched out in front of him like claws.

Harry yelped and ran to hide behind the couch, peeking over the edge. Daddy wouldn't find him here! He just had to be really really quiet.

Wait, where did Daddy go?

"AHH!" Harry screamed when arms wrapped around him, pulling him into a soggy chest. "Daddy, NO! Don't eat me! Pwease!" He squirmed and gasped slightly in the firm hold.

"Om nom nom!" Louis nibbled on Harry's ear, the boy curling in.

"No!" Harry laughed, his hand coming up to cup his ear while a smile split his face in two. "Daddy, you can't eat my ear!"

Louis planted a confused look on his face. "What can I eat then?"

Harry latched onto the arms around his waist and brought his finger up to tap on his lips. "Um," Then he sighed dramatically, letting his arms give out and flop to his sides. "I no know, Daddy! Pwease, pwease don't eat my ear!"

"Alright, baby, I won't eat your ear. Don't worry." Louis smiled, turning the smiling boy around in his gross, sticky arms. And then he was reminded of what happened when he looked down at his baby boy.

They were both covered in pancake mix. It was knotting in their hair, soaking their clothes, sticking to their skin... it was quite gross really. But his boy was happy and that's what mattered to him.

He didn't even want to glance at the kitchen. He knew it probably looked like a breakfast buffet exploded all over the place. Except, no food was actually made. It was just splatters of unfinished and raw food.

But he didn't worry about it.

He was here for his boy right now.

And he really didn't want to spend hours scrubbing the floor and walls.

"Let's go get cleaned up, baby." Louis motioned for Harry to go through the hallway to the stairs. But he was stopped.

"DADDY!" Harry screeched. He was looking down at his sweater with sad eyes, tears staring to brim. "Pwincess is ruined!"

Harry's face was scrunched up and his eyes were staring down at the batter covered letters that used to be more visible. His hands clutching at the bottom of his sweater. And then the water works started to pour down the boy's face.

Louis' heart cracked a bit at the littles expression.

"Baby, baby, hey. Look at me," He grabbed Harry's now wet face in his hands, wanting to calm him down before the boy had a meltdown. Glassy green eyes met his own. "It'll come off I promise."

Harry sniffled glancing down at his shirt and whining a bit. "P-pwomise?"

"I promise." Louis swore, patting Harry's matted curls. "Now let's go get cleaned up, beautiful."

______

After stripping Harry of his sweater and shorts and placing him in the warm bath that he had started, Louis pulled his soggy shirt off over his head.

"Daddy?" Harry asked softly.

Louis turned to face the boy, blinking. "Yes, love?"

He watched as little Harry looked down to fiddle with his fingers, something the boy did when he wanted something. "Can we have bubbles? The pretty pink ones? Pwease?"

Louis smiled at the littles nervousness. It was adorable. "Of course we can, baby. Such a polite little princess."

Harry lit up at the praise and splashed at the water impatiently, giggling to himself in excitement.

Louis walked back to the tub with a bottle in hand. He poured it in gently and listened with a large smile  that made his eyes crinkle when Harry squealed as the bath filled with pink bubbles.

He reached to turn the water off and stepped out of his shorts, climbing in the tub on the opposite side of Harry. Louis basked in the warm water while washing off any specs still on his boy with a soft cloth. Harry played with the bubbles that lit up the tub.

"Daddy! Wook!"

Louis brought his eyes up from the his littles body and saw that the boy had created two globs with bubbles on his chest. He laughed a bit. "What are you doing, baby?"

"Hawwy has boobies!" Harry exclaimed, grasping onto more of the bubbles and bringing them to his chest. "Now, Hawwy definitely a pwincess!"

"Hazza," Louis spoke with a small, stern tone. "You can have fun with the bubbles, but let's have nice and clean words, alright bub?"

Harry pouted. He hated when daddy had to use that voice. "I'm sowwy, daddy," He brought his hands to wipe off the figures he'd made on his chest.

"That's quite alright, baby." Louis put on hand on Harry's cheek and used the other to start washing Harry's sweet curls. "You're always going to be my princess, always. And you don't need boobies to be a princess."

"Daddy! That's a naughty word!"

______

Louis sealed on the last bit of Harry's nappy and patted the boys bum.

"There we go, Hazza. Climb up into the bed and daddy will be there in a minute, alright?"

Harry nodded with big, tired eyes, crawling up and flopping down onto the comfy bed. He was so sleepy. Daddy had ended up making warm milk and nuggies for bwekfast. Hawwy's favorite!

Their day had consisted of coloring and playing  house for a long while before settling down for a movie. When Harry's eyes started drooping, Louis decided it was bed time.

Louis climbed onto the bed behind Harry, the mattress dipping under his weight. He saw his boy fiddling with his fingers, a sign that he recognized as the boy refraining from putting fingers in his mouth.

"Thank you for keeping your fingers out of your mouth, baby. Such a good boy. Here," Louis slipped Harry's favorite Disney paci into the boys mouth, Harry immediately latching on. "Sleep tight, princess. I love you." Louis whispered when he settled in behind his boy, snuggling into Harry's  back. He wasn't expecting a response. Harry was already drifting.

The little let out what sounded like a purr, showing his content without words as they enjoyed the warmth of the others body. Letting it lull them into a comfortable sleep.

______

Geez. About time I updated. Sorry if this sucks, I wanted to post and this idea got blocked by other new ideas, and, well, it's a mess.

I want to say thank you to everybody who has been reading. It means a lot to see all of your votes and comments. We're already at 17k views! Thanks again, Larry Lovers.

💚 Vote and Comment 💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.7K 2.6K 11
Louis always gets together with everyone he dates in high school and breaks up with them because he never falls in love. Niall and Liam are fed up a...
65.4K 2.3K 13
Lately Louis started to fantasize about spanking his best mate. What was wrong with him? He was actually fantasizing about doing all sorts of sexual...
320 14 5
⚠️READ TAGS AND DESCRIPTION⚠️ So, more people are reading this than I thought... oh man. Please read all the tags and descriptions, and read everythi...
44.9K 2.9K 11
@LilSan14 asked me to write a story where Harry meets Louis often on a train and falls in love with him from the way he acts, the books he reads, and...