JENSOO (ONESHOT)

Par JENSOOCHAENNIE

Heart breaking Happy Make up Prank Smut All JENTOP Plus

Breaking
Late
Thank you
I love you
Tiktok
I love you (02)
Give up
Pregnant
Let me in again
Jealous (with CHAELISA)
It's hard to be just a friend
Hickey
Just for you
In Another Life
Just for you (2)
Let's get out of here
Lie to me
Fast πŸ”ž
A promise
Deserve
I kissed a girl
Ignore and Jealous
Moan
Ignore and Jealous (02)
Hate to Love
Hate to Love (02)πŸ”ž
Enemy? πŸ”ž
A promise (02)
Enemy? (02)
Give Up (02)
Give Up (03)
Give Up (04)
Take it or Leave it (02)
Boring
My Ex and Why's
Away (01)
Away (02)
Boring (English Version)
Away (03)
Away (04)
Away (05)
Girlfriend and her StepsisterπŸ”ž
Away (06)
Away (07)
One Night Stand πŸ”ž
NEW STORY
Away (08 Final)
Naked πŸ”ž
Drunk NightπŸ”ž
Hows of Us
Lie to me (02)
Lie to me (03)
Ms. Kim πŸ”ž
Ms. Kim (02)
Lie to Me (04)
Ms. Kim (03)
Kisses
StopπŸ”ž
Stop (02)
Lie to Me (05)
Lie to Me (06) πŸ”ž
AwayπŸ”ž (Epilogue)
Lie to Me (07)
Surprise
Ms. Kim (04 Last)
BabySITTER πŸ”ž
Red Day
First but not the LAST
First but not the LAST (02)
Daddy's GIRLFRIEND πŸ”ž
Pick up LiNE
Office BOSS πŸ”ž
First but not the LAST (03)
Neighbor πŸ”ž
Neighbor (02)
Neighbor (03 Last)
GIRLFRIEND of the MAFIA BOSS
FaKE GIRLfriend
FaKE GIRLfriend (02)
AFFAIR with the NEW MAID πŸ”ž
A Nerd but a real Daddy πŸ”ž
First but not the LAST (04)
TiredNESS
Call my WIFE by her first name
GIRLFRIEND of the MAFIA BOSS (02)
First but not the LAST (05 Last)
Enemy? (03)
Enemy? (04)
Enemy? (05)
Lie Detector
Enemy? (06)
The TASTE of your Body πŸ”ž
Say IT!
Husband Mistress
Husband Mistress (02 Last)
Lie to me (08)
Lie to me (09)
REJECTED
REJECTED (02 Last)
I thought I'm the Only One?!
Move On
Always Him not ME
Ms. Innocent πŸ”ž
Heard (01)
Heard (02)
Heard (03)
Heard (04)
Heard (05)
Heard (06)
Heard (07 Last)
Heard (Epilogue)
I'm so Brilliant

Take it or Leave it? πŸ”ž

3.9K 69 15
Par JENSOOCHAENNIE

3RD PERSON POV

Jisoo fix her hair and take a deep breath before she knock at her costumer door let's just say Jisoo was a prostitute because she needs money to live even though she hate it she don't have a choice because the money was big and she was saving money too, to build a coffee shop.

She knock at the door then she heard footsteps until the door opened and she was greeted by a beautiful cat eyes girl, she was confuse "Am I in the right room?" She asked her "Yes, you are come in" The girl said and let her inside Jisoo hesitate first but got inside anyways.

The girl was wearing a long sleeve and a pants like she just got home from work "But I don't know you are a girl" Jisoo said while she sat down in the couch "I thought your a man" The girl chuckled "I'll just go" Jisoo said and stood up to go out the room but the girl pull her "I'll pay you a big one" The girl said and went to the coffee table that as a lot of money "Take it or Leave it?"  The girl smirk at her.

Jisoo look at the money it's a lot she can build her coffee shop so easy she was debating if she will take it or just leave, in a second she sigh and sat down at the couch again making the girl smiled at her.

She stood up to get something to drink "Here" The girl handed her a wine but Jisoo just look at it "I don't put some drugs there" The girl said but Jisoo was not convince "Okay, fine I'll drink it" The girl take a sip at the wine "See" Jisoo grab it and the girl sat down infront of her.

"What's your name?" The girl asked "Jisoo" She answered and take a sip at her wine "Jennie Kim" The girl said making Jisoo cough at her drink she recognize that name "As in Jennie Kim the Jennie Kim from the BLACK Corporation?" Jisoo was shock "Yes, indeed" Jennie smirk and put down her wine "It's this your first time to serve a girl?" Jennie asked her she nodded shyly.

(Author: Jennie hide her face from the media so no one knows what she looks like only her name was around the world)

"Well I'm glad" Jennie smirk "Because you'll be enjoying the night more than anyone you have serve" Jennie lean in to kiss her lips and Jisoo froze because the mysterious CEO of the richest and successful company was now kissing her.

She respond to her she can taste the red wine and her lips are so soft like a pillow and she's loving it.

Jisoo moaned softly when Jennie find her sweet spot at her neck and she was on Jennie's lap "Let's go to my bed" Jennie whisper at her ear and bite it Jisoo only nodded and she wrap her legs around Jennie's waist and her hand at her neck while Jennie hand was at her butt to support her.

Jennie lay her down while she kissing her heart shape lips she move her hand inside Jisoo's dress going up and massage her breast and she suck her neck leaving some love bites and Jisoo don't mind it because she enjoying it so much and she don't feel this so much gentle to all the man or old man she have serve on.

She throw Jisoo's clothes making her naked she stare at her for a second "Your beautiful" Jennie said and kiss her lips going lower and lower until she went to the private part that she want to taste since Jisoo step in she blow it first and then kiss it as she starts sucking and licking it making Jisoo cried "Ahhh.. " She moaned Jennie was loving the sound Jisoo was making.

"Yes, fuck ahhh... " Jennie put her two finger inside Jisoo while she continue sucking and licking her "Ahhhh... yes ahhh" Jisoo moaned are becoming louder and she's feeling that she's about to come "Jennie! Ahhh" She scream her name and cum in Jennie's finger and mouth she lick it up not leaving any single drop.

"You taste amazing" Jennie said and kiss her she moaned tasting herself and it's her first time cumming for real it's not a fake one and her moaned are not fake too not like when she's being please by other that she serve she always fake her moaned.

"I'll make you more good" Jennie whisper and stood up and was about to unbutton her long sleeve when Jisoo hold her hand "I'll do it" Jisoo said with a lust jn her eyes Jennie nodded and Jisoo look at her eyes while she unbutton her shirt and then she throw it away as she remove Jennie's bra.

Then when she went to her lower part it's shock her she see a large one she gulp and remove Jennie's short freeing the bulge, it's a real one she thought it's a strap on but no it's not "Shock?" Jennie said while she smirk at her.

"Like I said you'll be enjoying the night more than anyone you have serve I'll make you feel good Jisoo" Jennie said seductive making Jisoo became wetter than ever she was "Why don't you make daddy feel good?" Jisoo nodded and grab her dick and she kiss the head while she look at Jennie and she suck her full "Ah fuck" Jennie moaned and back her head.

Jisoo suck her in a slow pace then a little bit faster while Jennie help her with her hair and move herself to Jisoo to make her more easier.

"Your mouth is so warm baby... It's doing a great job"  Jennie said and Jisoo smiled at her mind feeling proud at herself "Shit.... Baby" Jennie moaned when Jisoo went faster sucking her.

She getting closer to her limit then she come at her mouth "Shit..." She moaned softly watching Jisoo swallow her cum she peck her lips and then position her member at Jisoo's entrance.

"Fuckkk... so big... ahhh" Jisoo commented and throw her back "You like that?" Jennie said "Yes... ahhh" Jisoo moaned Jennie starts moving slowly but deeply to her she's loving the feeling of Jisoo's tight pussy that sucking her dick out.

"Go faster... Daddy" Jisoo moaned "As you wish baby" Jennie starts pounding her faster, hard and rough the bed was hitting the wall "Do you want daddy to destroy your pussy? Baby?" Jisoo was so fucking turn on even more "Y-yes... Daddy.... please ahhh" Jisoo said she's losing control.

Jennie went more roughly with Jisoo while kissing her she loving Jisoo's moaned it's like music to her ears.

Jisoo feeling that she's about to cum "Fuck... ahhh" Jennie moaned feeling the tight wall around her dick and she know that Jisoo's near "Daddy... I'm cumming.. ahhh" Jisoo moaned "Me too baby... shit shit..", "DADDY!" The two of them cum together Jennie cum inside Jisoo.

Jennie kiss Jisoo while she move a little to ride their high and she pull away Jisoo push her at the bed and went on top of her.

She grab Jennie's member and position herself "Ahhhh.." She moaned feeling full as she slowly move while Jennie held her hips to help her going down and up. The two of them do all the positions until they got tired.

Next Morning....

Jisoo woke up first she look up and see that Jennie was still sleeping she smiled and as she slowly got out the bed but she felt sore at her private part.

She pick her clothes and wear it as she went to Jennie's room again she look at her for a second and kiss her forehead and cheek.

She left a small note at the nightstand and went to the living room to grab the money she sigh as she walk away from the condo.

-------------------------------

WHO'S EXCITED FOR OUR ROSÉ SOLO??!!!

Part two?

---------------------------------

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

26.9K 1K 22
All about Jensoo here. Started:12 April 2021
1M 29.2K 48
II π’”π’Šπ’ˆπ’† π’„π’“π’šπ’„π’“π’š π’Œπ’‚ π’π’‚π’π’ˆ THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not adapt and republish. Lisa g!p St...
658K 20.4K 45
VIII 𝒏𝒂 𝒏𝒂 𝒏𝒂 𝒏𝒂 𝒏𝒂 𝒏𝒂 𝒏𝒂 π’‰π’†π’š 𝒋𝒖𝒅𝒆 THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not adapt and republ...
14.9K 662 22
Jensoo oneshots. Just random short stories about Jennie and Jisoo. Thanks for reading my story!