ALONE [JJK]

Oleh StupidButCute00

"Your eyes are like smoke: gray and full of heat." His own eyes dipped into yours, his arms only slightly loo... Lebih Banyak

Prologue
Chapter ONE
Chapter TWO
Chapter THREE
Chapter FOUR
Chapter FIVE
Chapter SIX
Chapter SEVEN
Chapter EIGHT
Chapter NINE
Chapter TEN
Chapter ELEVEN
Chapter TWELVE
Chapter THIRTEEN
IMPORTANT
Chapter FIFTEEN
Chapter SIXTEEN
Chapter SEVENTEEN
Chapter EIGHTEEN
Chapter NINETEEN
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-three
Chapter Thirty - Four
Chapter Thirty - Five
Chapter Thirty - Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty - Eight
Chapter Thirty - Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty - Two
Chapter Forty - Three
Chapter Forty - Four
Chapter Forty - Five
Chapter Forty - Six
Chapter Forty - Seven
Chapter Forty - Eight
Chapter Forty - Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two -Part 01-
Chapter Fifty Two -Part 02-
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-nine

Chapter FOURTEEN

3.6K 260 48
Oleh StupidButCute00

"by the way, who's the seventh person?" You asked the man sitting next to you on the warm and cozy couch.

"Seventh?" Jimin blinked and looked at you confused for a second before his facial expression turned into a realization one, he smiled, "Ah the picture in Jungkook's room? that's Yoongi, a friend of ours ." 

"a friend?" you repeated, paused a little then continued, "He doesn't live with you? you all sounded like good friends." I mean, there are already six of them, I don't think another person would be a problem. And the fact that the only picture Jungkook has had them all......so ...

"Well, he likes his privacy to be kept." Jimin smiled with a scent of warm memories, he slowly placed the remote on the small table and stood up, looking down at you, "unlike us, Yoongi works in Busan we don't see him pretty often..... I better go prepare my ramen, Hoseok must be close by.... want some.? " 

"Only if I helped," You smiled, smiled not because of the offer nor his sweetness but because you were proud of yourself, to imagine one day you'd agree to spend the time in some else's house and have dinner with them is making you a little happier. You were in the right way of starting over for the second time. 

.

And that's how you ended up in the kitchen with Jimin, though you said you'll help but the man refuses to let you even boil water. So you just sit there watching him.

"This place is really nice, "You started talking while looking around the kitchen, you have seen the living room and one bedroom plus the kitchen yet this house seems to be really expensive and a beautiful place to live. 

"Yep, I just hope we can keep it," Jimin sighed with the last word before turning to face you to explain more, "Namjoon Hyung is having some negotiation with the ower, apparently he doesn't want to rent it anymore so he's looking for a buyer...... considering our jobs we can't pay all at once so ...... "

You felt the sadness in his word, this place must be important to him. or maybe the people here? "Ah, I see," You nodded, "That's true.... it does look expensiv-"

"HYUNG GOT YOU DINNER, WHERE ARE YOUUUUU KIDS?" Just before you can finish your words a loud voice interrupted you. 

You looked toward the door of the kitchen to see a very happy man entering while waving with food bags he clearly bought. You smiled at his reaction when he saw you. "Hi!" you said.

"Hi Y/N, it's nice to see you again, good thing you didn't leave, I have bought us all kinds of delicious food from my family's restaurant." He showed you the bags before walking next to you to start placing the food bags in front of you on the table, "My mother is the best cook ever," He proudly declared. You noticed how friendly he was, it's just the second time he met you but he's acting as he knew you for years which warmed your heart. 

You nodded and stared at the different kinds of meals and side dishes he placed on the table, "Wow that's so sweet of her, I am sure it will be delicious," You smiled. 

"Yes, Hi Hyung I missed you too," Jimin sarcastically said making Hoseok laugh.

"Oh my sweet Jimin," The older man walked toward his friend and hugged him while laughing, "See Y/N he doesn't like to be left out...."

All of you laughed. 

This is really nice, Are these the feelings y'all have when you're with your friends

It's beautiful.

"Oh, I also bought fruits, Jimin did you got my bags from the car?" You suddenly remembered, they both looked at you as you stood up. 

"I don't think so," He answered then looked at his ramen that was still getting cooked, "Sorry Y/N I can't go now, you can ask Jungkook to get them," 

The mention of his name made you sit again, "I changed my mind," you rolled your eyes and they laughed.

"Come on, you two got to find a way to be friends already." Jimin chuckled, "I know he needs to be nicer, but he is worst than you with strangers......" 

You gave Jimin and glare when he mentioned you, but can you blame him? No. He was right.

"Plus... I want fruit," Hoseok joined the conversation, you knew he didn't want fruit or anything but he just wants to back up Jimin's words.

You watched as Jimin walked closer to you, and whispered, "Even though he's a grown man and we're just two years apart but Jungkook's grandparents have asked me to take care of him, that's why I ignore him when he acts like an asshole .... I wish you'd do the same," His eyes were almost begging you, what the hell did that Jungkook did to this sweet guy that he loves so much? 

Love

Yet, that's the thing you won't understand

You took a deep sigh before standing up, "I will try," 

They chuckled, "Thank you," the men whispered and watched you leave the kitchen. 

.

You walked in the hallway toward Jungkook's room, you stood next to his door taking a deep breath before knocking twice on it. 

It took the man a few seconds to open the door, he didn't look surprised at all by your appearance as if he was expecting you. Probably because you knocked. This means also those men slam open each other's room all the time. 

"What? Do you have more assumptions to make about me?" He leaned against the door frame and crossed this arms against his chest. 

"They aren't assumptions, everyone has insecurities whether we deny it or not. The only difference is the way we try to hide me........" You paused for a second and stared at him, "And in your case, it's faking perfectionism........."

Jungkook didn't deny your words but he asked instead, "And what's yours may I ask?" 

"No, you may not ask," You told him "That's why it's called hiding, I really didn't mean to try and assume yours .... it just happened," 

Jungkook looked at you for a few seconds without saying anything then he ended the staring with a smirk before standing up straight towering over you they asked, "So? What's the reason for your visit?"

"Oh true, can you go get my bags from the car?"

"No, why would I do that?" He suddenly got confused as if it was the first time someone asked him to do something, such a brat

You took a deep breath to calm yourself down before faking a smile, "Then give me the keys and I will get them myself," You spoke with the best calm-down tone you could master, he won't get a reaction from me

"Then you'll steal the car and disappear? I don't think so." He acted all serious.

"You basically know where I live and work, If I wanted to steal something or even rob a fucking bank, trust me I will but ...... I am not a criminal," You went along with his jokes making him smile a little. 

"Fine but you are coming with me," He sighed and walked inside his room to come back after a second or two holding the keys with one finger, "Let's go, shall we?"

When you walked out from the front door, the first thing you did was look up at the sky, the stars in the sky were nonexistent, as between us arose puffs of gray. Those balls of cotton seen during the day shifted into streams of gray the color of ash and soot. They blanketed the sky, hiding the full moon in its full glory behind them. But the moon fought, oh how it fought to shine its light on the earth. But the clouds stretched over the sky, giving it a hazy ominous feel

It was cold and you had to rub your hands up and down your arms trying to warm you up while walking behind the man, "Good thing the rain stopped," You mumbled to yourself but Jungkook heard.

"They said it will rain again tomorrow," He informed you as he stopped next to the car opening the trunk to get your bags while you stood behind him, "Make sure to take an umbrella with you this time," He turned around and told you. 

You nodded without saying anything. "And watch before crossing the street, you just started working..... at least catch a couple of criminals for us before dying." he returned to grab the bags.

When Jungkook couldn't see your face you couldn't help but smile a little bit, even though he's sometimes a jerk but what he said just now was something you say to someone if you're worried about them, this feeling was beautiful. 

Making friends is really a warm feeling. Everything you were receiving from those Korean men was nothing but something you are grateful for. 

"Here are your bags, I am not holding them for you," He literally shoved them into your chest.

Warm feeling ha? I take back what I said.

You rolled your eyes and sighed, taking the bags into your hands as Jungkook began to walk away, you stopped him, "Can we stay here for a second?" you don't know how or why you asked that but the moment you thought about your words when they were already out. 

Jungkook turned to look at you, confused, "Why?" 

"I want to have some fresh air?" you gave him the first excuse that your mind could think about.

"I know, I meant why we? you can stay why I have to as well?" The man shoved his hands into his pockets and stared at you.

"I don't know, Jimin wants us to be friends I guess." You smiled and looked up toward the dark sky. The sky was rolling blanket of clouds the color of wet ash, and the ground is its dank reflection. "He's too nice to say no to," 

You heard Jungkook sighing but you didn't look at him, he didn't leave so you'd take that. 

"I didn't take you for a woman who'd say yes to a man just because he's nice," His words were full of sarcasm, and you could tell he was smirking without even looking at him.

"I am not, but that might help," You said back, looking at him this time. He was staring down at you emotionless. This man is really hard to read. Thank god he wasn't a murderer or something.

"But seriously, do you even believe that we can be friends?" He laughed, "I can't even imagine that," 

He didn't even lie. Well, ..........

"Well, you once said you'll help me start doing different stuff in my life," You smiled and looked down at the bags, the smile faded when you remembered what happened that night, you glared at him, "Yeah, before you disappeared with that girl.......... what exactly were you doing with her for all that time if you didn't sleep with her?"

He laughed, "Just talking," 

"About?"

"What are you my wife or something?" He joked and chuckled after when you showed him a disgusting expression imagining his words. "Come on, it wouldn't be that bad even though I don't want to get married......."

You recovered and decided to joke too, "Aren't you extremely good-looking for not wanting to get married?" You teased him, "It would be a waste you know....." 

"You can say I am selfish, I want to keep me for myself," he laughed then paused for a few minutes before talking again, "Her father owns our house, I was just asking her if she could change his mind about selling it," Jungkook explained though he didn't need to.

You looked at him while he talked, "Oh, I heard that from Jimin," You nodded, "You can't find another house or something?" 

"We actually loved this one, it's big enough for all of us and the place here is near to our workplaces so," he explained, "I don't think we can find another one easily."

"I see," 

"Aren't you cold?" Jungkook suddenly asked when he noticed you rubbing your arm with the freehand a little at the chilly night breeze.

"A little, but..." you shrugged, "It's a nice cold." You can easily bear being cold and stay out and watch the sky. You have always preferred night over day, because the night sky always seemed so pure, though full of mysteries. You have always loved that everyone was asleep and you could sneak out of the dorm just to watch the night sky and the stars, imagining the perfect undying life where such beautiful nights never end. Where they can last forever. 

You and Jungkook stood there, no one talks and just enjoyed the quietness of the place and the beautiful night sky, you had lost track of time until you couldn't feel your hands anymore.

"Can we get inside already?" You asked looking at him, pink cheeks, nose flaring up, and pouting cutely. "The nice c-cold isn't nice anymore....." 

To Be Continued ......

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

271K 12.9K 72
"Jungkook : I told you I will make you feel how hell look like" "YN : Well congratulations Mr jeon jungkook I feel there's no difference between hell...
285K 8.9K 42
"Ah, Jin-Hyung why does that new rapper look a lot like you?" - Namjoon "Who looks like me? Nobody could look this perfect" - Seokjin Namjoon shook...
2.3K 157 9
"Well... yeah I will get in trouble if I failed, but..." He resumes walking, hearing Yoongi take an uneasy step forward. "But what?" He forces out of...
122K 3.9K 44
You made a new friend on your first day of university. He is shy, sweet and nice everyone else calls him a Nerd BUT what if he is just pretending to...