One of a Kind {Regulus Black...

By turkishdelight228

'We were the perfect love story between the sun and moon...until the world got in the way. And when the world... More

From the Beginning
Long Trip
Almost at Hogwarts
Sorting
New Adventure
First Day (pt. 1)
First Day (pt. 2)
After the fight
The plan
Regulus Arcturus Black
Hagrid's hut
Practice
Astronomy Tower
Galton Scamander
Fancy
Better than the Marauders
Idea
Quidditch
Eternity
Ace of Cups
Courtyard
Marauder's Map (part 1)
Marauder's Map (part 2)
Marauder's Map (part 3)
Hogsmeade (part 1): Alone
Hogsmeade (part 2): Paisley
Cliffside Paradise
Midnight Ball
‼A/N‼
Clair de Lune
A/N: Timothée Chalamet 🧎‍♀️😫
Dear Sirius
Mushroom Path
A/N
Pre-game Drama
Slytherin vs. Gryffindor
Holiday Plans
First Snow Day
Potter's
No-maj Town
A Black by Blood
Christmas Party of 1975
You
New Year's Secret
Back to Hogwarts
Hogsmeade (Again)
Everybody
Moony
Yellow Rose

Secrets

4.7K 171 159
By turkishdelight228

Regulus's pov

Dear journal,

The new transfer student is truly something else. I'm debating if it's a bad or good thing. I'm also debating if I'm a blood puritist or not. I mean...I don't mind muggle-borns and half-bloods but...what about my family? I don't want to be a 'disgrace' or a 'blood traitor'. All of the mistakes Sirius made, they expect me to do the opposite. Be their perfect son. I don't know if I want that.

R.A.B.

Remus's pov

The Marauders and I woke up around 11 a.m. and were going to get breakfast.

"How was it with (y/n)?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" Padfoot furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yesterday. About..."

"Oh, everything is fine." He assured.

"Are you sure? (Y/n) is pretty curious, and Lily told me that she was asking about Regulus before you talked to her." I responded.

"I know she's curious, but it'll be alright. I told her not to look or talk to him."

"Really? (Y/n) doesn't like being controlled. I'm surprised that she didn't yell at you." Wormtail chuckled.

"Uh- is that her?" Prongs was pointing ahead of us.

It was (y/n). She was coming from outside.

"Oi! (Y/n)!" Prongs called, she looked over at us and waved.

(Y/N)'s pov

'Oh god. The Marauders. Everything is alright. Just don't mention Regulus.'

They were walking towards me.

'What do I say? "How did you guys sleep?" No I sound like their mom. "Hey. What are you guys doing." Or I can say nothing. No that's suspicious and rude.'

"Hey." James smiled. They were right in front of me.

"Hi." I awkwardly stood there. "H-how did you guys sleep?" The guys kind of just looked at each and James shrugged.

"We slept great, mum." Sirius teased.

'I should've said nothing.'

"What were you doing?" Peter asked.

"What?"

"You came from outside, what were you doing?" He cleared.

"Ohhh I introduced myself to Hagrid."

"That's all?" James raised his eyebrow.

"Yep."

"We should visit Hagrid." Remus suggested.

"No!" I said, a little too loud.

'Hagrid might mention Regulus.' I thought.

"What?" Sirius questioned.

I nervously chuckled, "You guys should have breakfast. I'm sure you guys are hungry. In fact I hear Remus's stomach growling."

"My stomach isn't growling." Remus murmured.

"Then it must be Peter's stomach that is. Besides, a good day starts with a good breakfast. Breakfast holds a lot of nutrition, too."

"Maybe she is our mum..." James whispered to Sirius.

"Go eat." I demanded, "I'll see you guys around."

"Okay..." Peter smiled.

"See you around." Remus waved.

"See ya." James pretended to tip a fedora.

"Bye mum!" Sirius yelled, enthusiastically.

I waited for them to leave and made sure that they were out of sight before I sprinted outside. I was running feeling the late morning breeze hitting my face. I could smell the trees and wet grass. I could hear a few students practicing spells and studying plants.

'I need to tell Hagrid about the Marauders. He can't say anything about Regulus.'

I slipped a few times and scrapped my left knee and got a few scratches on my palms. I tripped over a rock right in front of Hagrid's hut but I quickly got up and knocked on his door. The door swung open.

"(Y/n)?"

"H...he...heyy..." I said, out of breath.

"What happened ter yer?" Hagrid looked down at me. My hair was messed up from the wind and I still had scrapes and scratches. I tried responding but I was just panting, "Come inside, I'll get you some tea and bandages."

*5 minutes later*

I was sitting in one of Hagrid's arm chairs, it was double my size but it was very comfortable. Hagrid helped bandage me and gave me a cup of tea.

"Now...what are yer doing?"

"I need you to do me a favor." Hagrid nodded his head, signaling me to continue, "Whatever you do, don't tell the Marauders about Regulus."

"What? Why?"

"There's a lot to explain, but please. Please don't tell them I was talking to Regulus. Especially Sirius."

"Now if I'm going to lie I'm going to need a valid reason." Hagrid crossed his arms.

"Okay fine. Sirius told me not to talk or even look at Regulus."

"Then why do you?" He asked.

"Because I'm curious! Nobody knows that much about Regulus, I'm interested in seeing who he really is. Please don't tell the Marauders." I pleaded.

"Hmmm..." Hagrid took a few seconds to think, "alright."

"Thank you, Hagrid! And thanks for the tea and bandages but I should get going."

"Get going? Where?"

"I'm going look around the castle. I also need to find the Marauders for...something."

"Okay, try not to get anymore bruises, and scratches, aright?"

"I'll try. Bye Hagrid." I smiled and waved.

"Goodbye (y/n)." Hagrid did the same.

~~~

Peter's pov

"Don't you guys think (y/n) was acting a little...off?" I asked.

"(Y/n) is always off. That's why we're friends with her." Padfoot casually responded.

"I know, (y/n) is weird, in a good way of course, but..."

"But what?" Prongs questioned while shoving half a pancake in his mouth.

"Uh- I don't know...she seemed nervous..."

"Mmm...maybe. But it can also be about transferring here. You know, being far from America. I'm sure she's fine, and if she's not I'll give her some chocolate." Moony shrugged.

"I guess..." I sighed.

"Oh look! Evans is coming!" Prongs cleaned himself for a bit. "Good morning, Evans." He smiled and nodded.

"Humph!" Evans turned her head from our direction.

"Good effort." Moony patted Prongs' back, trying not to laugh.

"Things will get better between Evans and I. I just know it."

Regulus's pov

'That girl is going to make me question everything.' I thought. I was at the Black Lake, hoping that (y/n) wasn't looking for me. 'I'm not ready for those sort of questions.'

"Regulus?"

'Please don't be (y/n), please don't be
(y/n), please don't be (y/n)...' I hoped.

"Are you deaf, you bloody idiot?" That was not (y/n). She doesn't approach people like that. I turned around.

"Evan Rosier?"

"Regulus Arcturus Black? Come on? What's with the full name?" Evan was walking towards me, his pale skin blending in with the light, and with his blonde hair. The one feature that stood out from Evan's physical appearance was his sparkly, blue eyes.

"What are you doing here?"

"That sounds a bit rude. I was on a walk, what are you doing here?"

"I was just thinking."

"About?"

"Nothing important."

"Well if it's nothing important then tell me."

"I don't want to waste your time."

"Reg, come on, you never waste my time."

'What do I say? What do I say? I can't say I was thinking about (y/n) because she's a muggle-born. I can't say I was thinking if I'm a blood puritist or not, I would get into deep trouble.'

"A book." I said firmly.

"A book about what? I can't read your mind."

'I'm grateful for that.'

"Magical creatures. I was bored, so I was reading about Thestrals."

"Oh...okay." Evan shrugged.

"That's it?"

"Well what do you want me to say?"

"Uh- nothing. It's fine."

"I'll be off then." He sighed. I gave Evan a small smile and he began to walk away, but then suddenly stopped and turned back facing me. "I heard that new transfer student...eh...what's it? (L/n)? She's a mudblood. Stay away from her. Especially since she's friends with idiots like the Marauders."

"Okay, no need to worry." I said. Evan smiled and turned away. He was out of sight.

I groaned.

'That girl is going to get me killed.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 48 41
"Only a few inches separated the pair" "She drew her body closer to the boy" Trigger warning: mentions of abuse, mentions suicide, swearing , sexual...
80.4K 1.6K 24
So I recently started to read soulmate era stories and that lead to poly stories somehow. I really like them and apparently lots of other people do t...
116K 5.1K 77
❝𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘦?❞𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘺 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳. 𝘏𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪...
4.1K 137 34
You, Y/n Druid have just been sent by your kind parents to Hogwarts even though they didn't want you to go. Which is slightly weird since you're pure...