Date A Invader (Badass Male r...

By InfantryTerminator

After being killed by angry pilot, Y/N landed in the Abyss and meet Four Kings of the Abyss. They made deal w... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Meanwhile in Abyss
Chapter 2 - Praise the Genderbend!
Chapter 3 - No mercy!
Chapter 4 - Big daddy
Chapter 5 - School Days
Chapter 6 - One troll too many
Chapter 7 - Dual wield
Chapter 8 - Jolly revenge
Chapter 9: Maximum bromancy
Bonus chapter - Amazing chest ahead
Chapter 10 - Draconic bath
Meme time!
Chapter 11 - Wet date
Chapter 12 - Roof dash
Chapter 13 - Maid ahead
Chapter 14 - Wolf and hood
Chapter 15 - Fourth suprise
Chapter 16 - Overtrip
Bonus chapter - Fridge heist
Chapter 17 - Weird night
Chapter 18 - Bikini wars
Chapter 19 - Friendly fire
Chapter 20 - Clear like hollow
Chapter 21 - Sweet home
Chapter 22 - Agent 74
Chapter 23 - Wild dance
Chapter 24 - Very hard bench
Chapter 25 - Burning rose
Chapter 26 - Trick and treat
Chapter 27 - Gank Up
Chapter 28 - Grand Finaly
Bonus chapter - Back from the dead
Chapter 29 - Tears and Joy
Chapter 30 - Stack of surprises
Bonus chapter - Out of sight, out of mind
Chapter 31 - Loud morning
Chapter 32 - Calling all units
Chapter 33 - Abyss stares back
Chapter 34 - Twins Verified
Bonus chapter: Into Insanity
50K Milestone Note
Chapter 35 - Lemons for the lemon god
Chapter 36 - Time paradox
Chapter 37 - Convolution of time
Chapter 38 - Rising pressure
Chapter 39 - Duo ahead
Chapter 40 - High in the sky
Chapter 41 - Underwear time
Chapter 42 - Hot lemonade
Chapter 43 - Happy ever after?
Chapter 44 - The Betrayal
Bonus chapter - Redemption
Chapter 45 - Vision of friendship
Bonus Chapter - Guard Duty
Bonus Chapter - Party hard
Chapter 46 - Technical difficulties
Chapter 47- Git Gud
Chapter 48 - Siblings love
Chapter 49 - Ride of the rides
Chapter 50 - Unforseen Things
50 chapter special
Chapter 51 - Stay frosty
Chapter 52 - A surprise, but welcome one
---
Chapter 53 - The Preparations
Chapter 55 - Praise the sun, one last time
Afterword

Chapter 54 - Go Deep

2.4K 63 35
By InfantryTerminator

Sir Isaac poured himself a glass of wine as he looked on screen in his office.

"Everything according to plan..." He chuckled and his phone rang

"Y/N, you finally called! I assume you have a one liner to tell?"

"Umm... This is morgue company, we just want to confirm request for new graveyard--"

Isaac hung up and threw away phone. The ground started to shake and the alarm went off.

"They are here!" Ellen busted into his office "We should release test subject right now!"

"Don't worry, dear Ellen. Let them have their fun--"

"THEY ARE MURDERING EVERYONE AND WRECKING MACHINES WORTH TRILLIONS! THERE IS MOTHERF*CKING DRAGON LEVELING OUR FACILITY WITH LASERS WHILE BEING FILMED BY EVERY TV CREW IN THE CITY. A GIANT WORM IS TUNNELING THROUGH OUR TOP SECRET UNDERGROUND FACILITY THAT TOOK TEN YEARS TO BUILD LIKE A CHEESE CAKE!!"

"Everything according to plan..."

"You know what?!" Ellen threw ID in Isaac face "I'M SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR SH*T ALREADY, I'M GOING TO STOP THEM ON MY OWN. KISS MY ASS!"

Ellen rushed out of the office and passed by Paddington that slapped her ass.

"Going to have fun without me--" Paddington face was met with steel fist and he was sent flying through the corridor.

"WHY THERE ISN'T A SINGLE NORMAL MAN IN THIS UNIVERSE?!" Ellen pulled out energy blade and a plastic pokeball bounced of her barrier.

"WHO?!" She turned around and saw Tarkus.

"Oh, sorry. You're that prostitute that we weren't supposed to kill. Go along or something"

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALLED ME?!"

"Bliet, why do I trigger every woman I meet?" Tarkus pulled out pack of tampons "Will this fix your problems?"

Ellen face turned red and she charged at him, swinging the blade down on Tarkus. The blade bounced off the Tarkus like it was nothing.

"More tampons?" Tarkus pulled out second pack.

"INCOMING!!" Y/N shouted and Ellen was hit by a washing machine.

She fell on the floor and Y/N walked to her to confirm the knock out.

"That was nice comparison of two washing machines... Oh, Tarkus. Do you know why they are pokeballs laying in pools of blood everywhere?"

Hardbass started blasting from Tarkus helmet.

"I'M SORRY MY LORD, BUT I COULDN'T HEAR WHAT YOU SAID ONCE MORE" Tarkus ran away "FOR MOTHER RUSSIA I RUN!"

"Dude, I'm not mad! It's nothing compare to what Fire Keeper is doing!" Y/N shouted after him "And there he goes..."

Y/N phone rang and he quickly picked it up

"Yolo?"

"My Lord, Hawkwood and Andre has arrived despite not being ordered otherwise"

"That was the plan. Did you really expect that they will not go and kill whoever managed to escape just to show how useful they are? I still have things or two to do, see ya" Y/N hung up and looked around.

"Where was I again... Oh, right. ISAAAAAAC!" Y/N busted down doors to empty office with a note left on the table.

"The hell did he go?!" He picked up the note "Dear Y/N, I've escaped through super secret passage behind the bookshelf to my even more secret underground laboratory that you will never find. Come soon, I have a surprise for you..."

"Pfff... Do you think I will fall for trap this obvious? YOLOOOO!" Y/N cut the bookshelf in half and jumped into the hole hidden behind it.

He landed right in the middle of underground arena, right next to Tohka in dark armor

"Hello there, when did you go full emo?"

"Do I know you?" Tohka coldly looked at him.

"Brainwashing, great..." Y/N sighed "Hey Mr Mac Pedo, what is your evil plan?"

"Just collecting some data" Isaac said through speakers "Oh, and the doors open only when one of you die. Have fun!"

"Wonderful..." Y/N looked at Tohka that materialized her sword "You probably don't remember this, but you're in love with me"

"See this camera?" Tohka pointed at camera on the ceiling and launched slash of black energy that completely destroyed it "Gone, just like the fucks I gave about this conversation"

"Not gonna lie..." Y/N grabbed great sword with both of his hands "...I'm turned on right now"

"Die!" Tohka launched a wide attack and Y/N rolled through it.

"How the hell it didn't do anything to you?!"

"Rolling mechanic, b*th!" Y/N began to roll around the arena "You can't touch me! I'm invisible, I'm untouchable, I'm--"

Tohka pinned Y/N down with her feet.

"...Sh*t?"

"Heh" Tohka stabbed Y/N through the chest with sadistic grin.

"Oh no, dying!" Y/N made a dramatic pose and stopped moving "Guh...

The dark aura around Tohka thickened. She swung around her sword with Y/N impaled on it, and send Y/N flying to other side of arena.

"I'm good, nice throw by the way!" Y/N raised his thumbs.

"Are you mocking me?!" Tohka channeled all dark aura into her sword

"Not really, just thinking about a way to bring old you back. But I start to like this version more" Y/N got up.

"It is impossible" Isaac spoke "I've already made sure that her memories are completely whipped out"

"How come she isn't behaving like a toddler then?"

"I've left most of muscle memory intact, but her personality is lost... forever"

"You mean that I can train this hot ass chick into whatever I want and even have excuse for it?" Y/N smiled.

"...What?"

"JUST DIE!" Tohka unleashed massive energy slash on Y/N, destroying everything behind it.

The dust settled and revealed half-naked Y/N wearing boxers and shirt with Sponsored by Chuck Norris on it.

"What... WHAT KIND OF BULLSH*T IS THIS?!" Tohka threw her sword and it bounced off Y/N chest.

"Hey girl..." Y/N teleported behind her "...Nothing personal, but something is going to be inside you tonight..."

[Meanwhile in the control room...]

"Good, good!" Isaac grabbed the flash drive "I can finally finish my research--"

Hawkwood busted into control and shoved his shield into Isaac's hands.

"Whatever happens, hold to it tights!" Hawkwood jumped into vent.

"Hawkwoooood" Andre entered the room wielding drill with dildo on it "I might be high to the point where I can't see, but I can smell infusion on your shield!"

"Wait, you got wrong person!" Isaac quickly backed into corner as Andre started approaching him

"You have been a bad boy, Hawkwood, it's time for me to show me the features..."

"NOOOOO--"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 258 13
A young boy by the name of Y/N L/N lives a rather quiet life until one day he meets a mysterious but kind woman and ever since his life seemed to cha...
6.7K 180 3
Date A Live x Male Hantengu Reader. Hope you enjoy 😊
38K 945 40
This is A Story Inspired by @Blackmega2004, so This is A Reaction Story about A Guy Named Y/n and the people around his Reacting to A Multiverse insp...
742K 13K 96
Dying from a cliché and transferred to a familiar world (Male reader x harem) OP malereader, Some genderbended characters, AU dxd, Monster Hunter el...