Wings |H.S.| |A.U.|

By _HStoyles43_

"Listen to me." I grab his face in my hands the way he always does to me. It always comforts me, so I try it... More

Background/ Trailer
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27

14

26 1 0
By _HStoyles43_

The Dope Show ~ Marilyn Manson (*)

**ignore the license plate in the picture....

Second part of chapter 12! Read that chapter before this one. And I would read 13 too, but more importantly 12.

••••••
Rayne ~~ Present Day ~~

I don't even know how to react. Let alone speak.

Harry is looking at me curiously, like he's wondering why I wanted to know his brothers name.

Probably because I fucking know him and I've been living with him for almost a year.

It feels like all at once, my eyes have been opened and I'm seeing so many obvious signs I didn't even bother to notice.

Arden has Harry's eyes, smile, dimples, hair. Everything. His posture, his walk, he even runs his hands through his brown curls just like I've seen Harry do countless times.

Oh my god.

Arden doesn't even remember Harry's name. Or anything other than what happened to their mom and what he did to her. Harry didn't let him remember anything else. But Arden does know that Harry is still in Chicago and that's why he never wanted to leave.

Losing his older brother has had more of an effect on Arden then he'll care to admit, but I see it. He's always trying to find anything he can on Harry. Usually with no luck other than knowing what state he's in. And based on what Harry has said, he has no idea where Arden is either.

But I know. I know where Harry and Arden both are. With just a quick phone call I could have them reunited instantly.

It's not my place to make that decision for Arden though. I have to talk to him about this first. But what do I tell Harry?

Something like, "Hey, I know your brother. He's the kid who saved my life the day I escaped from being held captive by the monster we're both after. I've been living with him this whole time. Would you like me to take you to him?"

That would be nuts. And what if Harry didn't even believe me?

God I don't know what to do. And Harry is looking at me like I've grown a second head. I don't blame him either, my thoughts are so frantic right now and I'm sure you can tell just by looking at me.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

I just stare at him with wide eyes. Unable to do anything else at the moment. "I-uh I don't know. I'm uh-," I can't even speak clearly, I knew I wouldn't be able to.

Harry takes a step towards me and it's like a sort of wake up call or something that snaps me out of my dazed state.

"Nothing's wrong." I try to recollect myself and not act so weird.

This spontaneous piece of information has a plethora of thoughts zipping through my brain, but I'm a good actress. So I pretend to be perfectly fine.

Harry gives me a furrowed look, but seems to buy it anyway.

I don't know how to fucking tell him this shit.

I pull my phone out when I feel it buzz, and of course it's Arden.

Arden - Hey, when you coming home? I've got another possible lead.

You - Leaving now.

Too bad I rode my bike here, I won't have long to sort out the thoughts in my head now like I would if I were to walk.

I do feel bad for just leaving like this after we both just spoke of something that makes us incredibly vulnerable though. We opened up for the first time to each other, and now I'm leaving. But that's not why, so I'll make sure he knows that.

"Hey, I have to go. I swear I'm not running or anything. Especially after we just admitted those things about our pasts. I just have to get back so I can sort out something for a new lead. I'll text you about it later." I explain while grabbing my jacket off the back of his couch to throw over my shirt.

Harry seems like he's still reminiscing, and it makes me feel like shit for leaving. I just need to figure out what I'm going to do with this gut wrenching information. And I'm certain I'm the only person who knows about it. That just makes it even crazier.

He nods at me but doesn't look at me. Too lost in his mind right now. I can't even blame him, I bet it's been awhile since he's talked about that part of his past.

I wait another second to see if he'll say anything else, and when he doesn't I turn to leave.

I make it to the front door and it's like déjà vu all over again when his voice stops me just before I grab the handle.

"Rayne wait."

When I turn to look at him he's striding right towards me. I'm confused, and what I really don't expect is him to grab my face in his hands and lay a sloppy but heart clenching kiss to my lips.

It throws me off, but I grab his forearms and melt into it anyway.

When we pull away, we're already out of breath as we stare at each other.

"You promise you're not trying to run again?" His question throws me in a loop.

Am I running from this?

I don't think so, not technically. I'm not running from him specifically. We promised to stop that. But I am trying to get away from this bomb that's been dropped on me. No one else realizes that finding out Harry and Arden are brothers is mind fucking. I just need to think in private.

So no, I don't consider this running.

I shake my head at him, and he seems to relax instantly. "No, I promise I'm not running. I wouldn't do that after what we just talked about."

He nods his head slowly and leans down to peck my lips again. It's insane how natural it's starting to feel to kiss him. And I don't hate it at all. I know it all happened pretty fast, but I don't care.

He's the only person I think I'll ever feel this comfortable with again. I can't explain why, so I'm not going to try.

I just think there's no point in not letting it happen. You only live once, and I've already been through some fucked up shit.

Having Harry be a sort of safe haven but also a place of hell for my mind is what I haven't realized I needed since my life went to shit. Because whether we realize it or not, we're always searching for someone whose demons play well with our own. And his seem to play really nicely with mine.

He makes me feel insane, relaxed, on edge, excited, angry, curious, confused, and kinda happy all at the same time.

I think I may deserve this a little bit. Just a little.

I give him a small smile before backing out of his hold and turning to walk out of his penthouse.

His voice cuts my walking off one last time. "Thank you."

He doesn't have to elaborate for me to understand why he said that. "Thank you Harry." I say as I look back over my shoulder at him. "I'll call you." I send him a wink to which he returns a smirk at me.

And with that I take off down the hallway without another halt.

••••••

"A woman? Been awhile since I've dealt with one of those. Why is she connected to him?" I'm currently leant over the backrest of Ardens chair in the computer lab, talking about the new lead.

"Her name is Kara Moore. Forty-two years old, married to her second husband, two sons. Works at a law firm in uptown Chicago. Was seen having what looked like a secret sort of meeting with Jake Brian, current employee of fuckface, at an off the wall diner not too far from her work. " Ardens nickname for him still makes a smile form slightly on my lips when he says it.

"He's not a high ranked employee, but one none the less. Still haven't found where he's residing at currently, but Moore's job is only thirty minutes from us. Lately she's been working late nights and is usually the last one out, or that's what it looks like from the outside. Your objective is to show up tomorrow night if she's stays behind like usual and you can either sneak in and bring her back here or do what you gotta do there. The latter is messier and riskier, but nothing you haven't done before." When he finishes he looks over his shoulder to gauge my reaction or input on this.

I squint at the screen to focus on every detail of this Kara ladies face so I can remember it. I also visually scan important information to etch it into my brain so I can use any possible weakness against her.

I really like how I'm capable of remembering so much shit. It's always been my strong suit. You give me a full page front and back of information on somebody or something and I'll have it memorized in less than ten minutes.

"Ok, sounds great. I'd prefer to bring her back here, it's less risky but a little harder to achieve because we aren't one hundred percent sure what the security of that building is like. Unless you could shutdown the security system and cameras that are most likely in there. Do you have a layout of the building? I'll need to use a back entrance when leaving." I explain.

"I'll send a picture of the layout to you pronto. I wasn't able to find anything about a security system though. So you'll need a getaway car if you want to bring her back here. Your bike would be the better option if you questioned her there so you could escape quickly if needed. But I don't think that's a good idea because she could snitch if you didn't bring her back here."

I nod my head because he has a point. It won't be too hard stealing a car. The only problem is I'd have to find one after I kidnap her. She'll be sedated, and not as heavy as a man to carry, but it'll be a little tough. Can't steal one before because I only know how to hot wire a car once. Not after you turn it off after using it the first time.

"Yea both plans have tiny mishaps in them. Guess we'll have to see which one ends up playing out best. I can have an Uber drop me off at a different location and walk the rest of the way so I don't have to leave my bike behind in case I decide to steal a car and bring her back here." I close my eyes and run through every possible scenario I can think of so I'll be ready for anything.

"I personally think bringing her back here is your best option." When I open my eyes Arden is typing on the computer but shrugs after he admits that.

"Yea seems like it. Let's go with that plan. We have a backup just in case though." I turn to walk out, but stop when I remember the fact that I know who his brother is now and where he's at.

Is it bad that I'm scared to tell him?

Probably. I just don't know how to bring it up. I don't even know how he'll react to be honest. But I will tell him soon.

"Did you need something else?" His voice behind me makes me snap back to reality.

I look at him over my shoulder and smile awkwardly. "Nope. Just remembered I needed a shower."

Arden gives me a weird look before shaking his head and averting his attention back to his screen.

I rush out of there and decide to actually shower because I do need it. I'll be taking another one later if things get messy though.

Knowing my luck it probably will.

••••••

"Back entrance is locked from the inside. But you don't need a key to unlock it once your in and you wanna leave. Front entrance is unlocked though." Ardens voice instructs through my ear piece.

I press the button on it to reply before crossing the street to the law firm. "Got it. I'll let you know when I'm in."

I look both ways and cross the street as nonchalantly as possible. Only a few cars have passed by and I've only seen a small handful of pedestrians. But I'm good at blending in for the most part so it should be alright.

The only bad thing is I'd look strange walking into a law firm that's supposed to be closed by now since it's 11:40. Luckily no one in this city tends to give a shit. No wonder the crime rate is high as hell.

When I reach the building I pull the door open and step inside. "I'm in. Heading for her office now."

"I know you have the layout memorized but I'll still help you. There shouldn't be any security guards there right now because I found footage of her always telling them they can leave when she stays behind. Wonder if she's just brave or is doing something shady behind closed doors."

"You're right. I make two lefts and a right, correct?" I make sure to keep my voice a whisper as I direct myself.

"Mhm. You armed?" This is the third time he's asked me this.

"Yes Ard. Three throwing knives, a butterfly knife, and a gun in my waistband for emergencies. Doubt I'll use it, but if I need it desperately I will." He knows I typically carry one on me, but I hardly ever use it. I find it too risky, don't want to accidentally kill someone although my aim is impeccable.

It still scares me though, that I'll miss some day and murder someone. If I do use it I aim for limbs instead of the torso area. Preferably legs so they can't walk. Sometimes feet.

"Alright you should be coming up on her office now."

As I make the final turn, sure enough Moore's office is right at the end of the hall. The only one down this way for that matter.

I whisper into the mic being that I'm closer to her now. "I'm here. Speak quietly into the mic about anything you want me to say. You can hear right?" I double check with him.

"Sure can. She should be in there. Go for it."

I make sure my knives are easily accessible just in case before peaking inside through the window on the right of the door.

She's wearing headphones and has her back facing me and looks to be shuffling through some papers or some shit.

Hehe, I get the element of surprise now.

I open the door slowly just in case she doesn't have the music that loud, and when I fully step inside I can hear that she in fact does.

Is that Tupac?

I smirk to myself as she continues her task and still has no clue I'm here. She's not a very smart lady.

I walk over and sit in the black leather chair in front of her desk, kicking my feet up and crossing one ankle over the other while flicking my butterfly knife around in my hand.

I realize the song she's listening to is Hail Mary by Tupac, and I find myself bopping my head to the beat and humming the tune.

She really doesn't seem like the type of lady to listen to throwback rap music. She seems like more of a Celine Dion type of gal.

I watch as she whisper raps the lyrics before pulling one earbud out for some reason. She stops humming and freezes when she most likely hears me humming as well behind her.

Her hand comes up to press the pause button on the earphones, and her body visibly shakes as she slowly turns her head around to make eye contact with me.

When she sees me she shrieks and almost falls through the windows that line the wall she was just facing. She rips the other earbud out and her breathing is heavy and erratic.

I give her a little wave with the hand that's not twirling my knife around. "Hi there Mrs. Moore. How you doing?"

She seems to snap out of her shocked state and glares at me. "What the hell are you doing in here? We're closed."

I can't help but laugh at that. "Ma'am, I think you can tell just by my appearance that I don't give a fuck about you being closed."

Her body is still shaking when she takes a step towards her huge shiny oak wood desk.

I stop flicking my knife around and point it at her. "Uh uh. Don't you even think about trying anything. Phone face up on the desk, now."

She doesn't oblige, and I'm already losing patience. I decide to show her how serious I really am and grab a small throwing knife from my boot, immediately launching it right into her left shoulder.

She screams in pain, and tears immediately flood her eyes and cheeks as she whines and whimpers. I can see the fear in her eyes now, and now she's right where I want her.

"What do y-you want from m-me." She chokes on her sobs and keeps a weak hold on her fresh wound that's actually not bleeding too bad.

I stand up from my seating position and walk around the desk to her. She backs away instantly but I grab her by the throat and throw her into the black desk chair.

She gasps, and screams out again when I pull the knife from her shoulder. "Fuck!"

I look around until I spot a small table of food behind me. I walk over to it and grab the tablecloth to pull it out from underneath the food platters, not knocking a thing off or over.

A trick my mom taught me years ago.

I walk back over to a whimpering Kara and ball the white tablecloth up before handing it to her.

"Put hard pressure on the wound. The knife was small, cut shouldn't be too deep. Worst you'll need is a few stitches." I walk back over to the chair I was sat in and sit back down after she grabs the cloth and obliges.

"Now," I continue playing with my butterfly knife and cross my legs together while focusing on her distressed facial expression. "I came here for information. You have one chance to be truthful or I'm sedating you and bringing you with me so we can do this my way. Which will be excruciating for you."

Her eyes widen at my blatant threat, and her lips trembles heavily.

Before I left to head over here Arden and I decided on this plan. I give her a chance to cooperate and if she does I question her here and then give her the sedative that wipes her memory of the last three hours. If she doesn't, I bring her back with me and make it worse since I'll be in my own element, and wipe her memory regardless just like I do everyone else.

Arden really saved my life when he found that illegal sedative for me.

Harry uses it too, although I don't know where or how he gets it.

I speak up again before she can respond. "So, what's it gonna be?"

She still looks petrified, but dares ask another question. "What do you want to know?"

I squint my eyes at her with a sarcastic smirk still on my lips. "It's hard to elaborate on. It's about a certain someone who is in need of a long overdue punishment for what he did to me and my friends. Nobody knows his name. And I won't expect you to either. I just want to know whatever you do know about him. You picking up what I'm putting down?"

She frowns at me, but then her expression turns to that of realization. And then she decides to make her first big mistake. "I don't know what you're talking about."

I clench my jaw. "Lying through your teeth you are. But you've made your choice now. Let's go then shall we?" I stand up from my chair and head over to where she's sat at and she immediately starts freaking out.

"No! No no no. I'll do whatever you ask. I'm sorry, don't hurt me." She's begging, but that never sways me.

I grab her by her good shoulder and yank her to her feet. "Sorry Kara, but I don't pity beggars. Not the kind in your position. I also don't believe in second chances. Now let's go." I tug her away from the desk and get ready to pull my syringe out to sedate her so I can carry her out, but then there's a knock at the door.

We both freeze, and Kara starts screaming at the top of her lungs.

"Help me! Please!"

I roll my eyes and deliver one quick jab to her temple to knock her out. Just as she falls to the ground the door bursts open to reveal someone I was not expecting to see.

Jake Brian. One of his employees and the guy Kara was also working for.

"Kara what's-," he freezes in his tracks when he notices me standing over her unconscious body. "What the fuck? Who the fuck are you?"

I'm still slightly shocked but I snap out of it when I hear Ardens voice for the first time since I've walked into this office.

"Is that who I think it is?" He almost shouts.

I roll my eyes and press the earpiece so I can talk. "Brian. Yep. I'll handle him, this is just the cherry on top. Double prize for me, didn't know I was this lucky." I hear Arden laugh through the earpiece and I smile.

I look back at old Jakey and he's stood in shock while staring at Kara's body on the ground.

"Is-is she dead?" His voice seems weak for someone who works for a coldblooded lunatic.

"I don't kill people. Now shut the fuck up and let me knock you out." I take a stride towards him and he immediately backs up into the wall behind him.

This makes me chuckle. "You know, I figured all employees of 'you know who' would be tougher than this."

His features lower before hardening at the realization that I know who he is. "You bitch. He'll kill you for this. He always protects those who belong to him."

I point at him and really laugh this time. "And you're a pussy for letting someone you don't even know anything about own you. Dumbass."

He glares at me as I double over and continue to laugh. What I don't expect is him to lunge towards me and catch me off guard by tackling me to the ground.

His weight on top of me knocks the breath out of me but I'm still quick to knee him in the balls to get him off of me.

When I do and he groans while rolling off me, I stand up quickly to prepare to sedate them both.

I'm glad I brought a backup syringe just in case. "Now Jakey, hold still." I bend over to inject him with the sedative, but once again I'm cut off when I hear heavy footsteps behind me.

I whip around to the new disturbance and see two really large bald men in suits wearing sunglasses barreling right at me.

I barely have time to react when the one in front suddenly has me by the throat and is lifting me into the air with one arm, instantly cutting my airways off.

Well damn son.

I grab my butterfly knife that I had tucked into my back pocket and stab his forearm that's helping hold me up.

He grunts and lets me go while grabbing his arm, and I kick him in the stomach hard so he falls over.

Just then his partner appears next to him and lays a pretty nasty right hook to my left cheek. The force knocks me to the ground instantly, and I groan while moving my jaw around that now feels like it was hit by a cannonball.

"Rayne what the fuck is going on?" Arden shouts at me. But I can't really respond right now so he'll have to wait a second.

"Well god damn boy. That was a nasty one." I try to chuckle but it hurts, and before I can fully stand up the big bald bitch kicks me in the stomach making me flip over twice on the floor.

I wheeze and try to catch my breath. Refusing to back down or waste time, I shakily stand to my feet.

These dudes are legit, and completely expressionless. They have to be here with Brian. His bodyguards or some shit.

The guy who was choking me starts to get to his feet, and I get a brief glimpse of the time I kicked four of Harry's best men's asses that one time. Including Tate and Garrett.

Haha, good times.

I bring my hands up in a defensive position in front of my torso and look right at the guys. "Alright tweedle-dee and tweedle-dum, lets fucking get it." I roll my neck around like I always do and cockily wink at them although I'm sure they're about to beat my ass.

They both charge at me but I duck as the guy who choked me tries to swing at me. The other guy tries to tackle me, but I bring my leg back and kick him between the legs. My favorite move ever.

Baldy number one somehow finds a way to put me in a chokehold, and he's so strong it doesn't take much for him to block my airways again. I can't speak so I don't try to make a smartass remark like usual.

Instead I do the only thing I can think of and use all of my strength to try and throw him over my shoulder. But our size differences are too vast and I don't succeed.

Damnit.

I bring my right fist back to punch him in the face, but it doesn't do much. My vision is starting to spot and I'm rushing to think of a way to get out of this. I haven't ever fought men this big.

I can still hear Arden yelling at me, and I'm losing focus the more my vision gives out and the less air that gets into my lungs.

Just as I think I'm about to fail for the first time since I've started this little assassin shit, the sound of a gunshot goes off. I don't flinch because I'm still worried about trying to breathe.

But when the grip around my neck loosens until it's gone completely, I know the gunshot that went off had to have hit baldy number one.

(*)

I fall to my knees and try to catch my breath before I turn around to face the doorway and see three more people I never expected to see tonight. Especially since I failed to mention to him that I was going after another lead.

Harry, Tate, and Garrett come walking into the little brawl I've started, and I notice Harry has a gun pointed in my direction but not at me.

I turn to look at a now dead baldy number one with a fresh bullet wound in his skull.

Baldy number two is now back on his feet and looks really angry. I grab my knife from the floor even though I'm still trying to catch my breath, but another gunshot goes off and then baldy drops to the floor also with a fresh gunshot wound to his head.

I feel my stomach twist at the sight of two murders happening in front of me, but I try my best to ignore it because Harry and the guys just saved my fucking life.

I turn back to them just as Harry has made it in front of me and is grabbing my face in his hands.

"You fucking madwoman. Should've fucking known you'd try to do this alone." He examines over the area on my cheek I'm sure is already swollen and bruised from baldy number twos right hook.

He looks relieved but also curious as he glances over me. It makes me roll my eyes. "I had it under control until these random buff ass mother fuckers showed up." I gesture to their dead bodies and still feel slightly uneasy, but not as bad since they just tried to kill me.

"Mmmm, I can see that." He brushes over a newly sensitive spot on my cheek and I wince, making him frown. He drops his hands and crosses his arms over his chest.

I look over at Tate and Garrett to see them both sedating Brian and Moore who still lay on the ground. Brian was in shock but Moore was still unconscious. Now Brian is too.

They then start trying to lift the heavy ass bald men off the ground and onto their shoulders. When they do they start heading out the door.

Tate stops and turns back to Harry and I. "Taking them to the car. You good Hunter?" He checks with me and I nod at him before he returns it and takes off.

I look back at Harry to see him still staring at me. "What?" I mimic his pose and cross my arms too.

"Why didn't you tell me you were doing this tonight?" His tone is completely stern as he asks me.

I bite my lip and close my eyes briefly before looking away.

Because I don't know how to be in your presence without telling you about your brother.

He isn't having the no eye contact though and grabs under my chin with one hand and turns my face to look at him. "You're hurt. I saw that man almost kill you. All because you were reckless and cocky."

Part of me likes how he's touching me, the other part doesn't like how it seems like he's scolding me. I pull out of his grasp and glare at him.

"I'm always reckless and cocky. That won't ever change. I'll admit I wasn't prepared for two of the biggest men I've ever seen to come barreling in and attacking me. But hey, Brian showed up. So I killed two birds with one stone." I shrug and go to walk away, but he grabs my arm and pulls me back to him.

Once again he's taking my breath away when he roughly pulls me into his chest and slams his lips into mine. Leading a rushed and rough but panty dropping kiss to my lips.

He pulls away by biting on my lower lip and then releasing it making it snap back into place. His eyes are hooded and dark as he looks down at me.

"If you're gonna be reckless and cocky, do it with me by your side and helping. Alright?" His words stir some form of excitement inside of me.

I like the idea of us working together these days. We only benefit from it when we do. But right now it's still hard being near him. I feel like I'm going to slip up at any given moment.

Instead of arguing, I just nod my head and give him a small devilish smile.

Just as we pull away from each other Tate and Garrett walk in and start carrying Moore and Brian's bodies out the door.

Harry and I tidy the place up the best we can before walking out together too.

"Did you have something to bring the bodies back in?" He asks as he closes the office door behind us.

"I was going to steal Moore's car from the lot behind the building." To this Harry nods. "We taking them back to Aerial? Was kinda excited to bring her back to my place. Haven't used my torture room in awhile." I pout like a child.

Harry looks down at me as we walk with an amused and slightly surprised expression. "You have a torture room?"

I give him a look like it should be obvious. "Duh, where else do you think I work at. My friend calls it 'The Torture Chamber'. Very cliche and mainstream, but oh well." I shrug as we turn the last corner before reaching the back exit.

"So I'm guessing I'm riding back with you guys?" I ask while unhooking my mic and sending a quick text to Arden to let him know everything's okay and about the new plan.

Harry holds the door open for me and then puts an arm across my shoulders when we walk out. "Nah you're gonna ride back with me. Tate and Garrett took the car back."

I look up at him, confused at what he meant, and see a smug look on his face. "What do you mean?"

My question is soon answered when we come to a stop in front of a beautiful classic model of a Harley Davidson motorcycle.

I'm literally drooling, and I shamelessly throb when I watch Harry swing one long leg over the gorgeous bike and then look at me with a smirk.

"This is yours? I didn't know you rode. It's fucking precious." I'm staring in awe and try to resist the urge to pet the damn thing.

"Hell yeah I ride. This is my baby. You like bikes?" He dares to ask me.

I drop my jaw slightly. "Don't even get me started on them. I have one of my own, a newer model of a different brand. But I've been dying to ride on a classic like this. Holy fuck."

Harry smiles a big toothy smile at me, and I return it. "I don't own helmets. But I feel like if I offered one anyway you'd punch me."

I cackle because that's literally true.

"You just gonna stand there and look pretty or you gonna hop on?" He starts the bike up and revs the engine, and it's such a sight I'm literally turned on times ten.

He's so fucking sexy.

The way his tattooed left arm nonchalantly relaxes next to him as his right holds onto the gas lever. And the way his legs literally touch the ground on both sides of him because they're so long and delicious.

I drink in the sight of him for a split second longer before practically skipping over to him and swinging my leg over the bike to sit behind him. He chuckles, and I feel it beneath my chest as I lean forward against his back.

He revs the engine one last time before glancing at me over his shoulder. "Hold on tight sweetheart. Although I'm sure you like to stand up when you ride alone you psycho."

This makes me giggle, but I wrap my arms around his muscular torso anyway. I let my fingers lightly dance across his toned abs for a second, and I see him smile when I look at him through a side mirror.

He then sexily uses his foot to pull the kickstand up and then shifts the bikes weight to his right leg. "You ready?" I hear him ask over the sound of the engine running.

Before I can even answer he's lifting his legs off the ground and taking off.

I whoop out a loud, "hell yeah!" when we zip out of the back parking lot and onto the main road.

I feel Harry's laugh beneath my hold on his abdomen, and it makes me blush. Which I hardly ever do.

He smoothly flies through the street, passing each car we end up behind. Each time he advances into the opposite lane, I grip onto him a little tighter. But not out of fear or nervousness, just because I want to.

What really makes me clutch him tighter is when he reaches down with his left hand and runs his hand slowly up and down my calf. It looks like a simple, innocent, and sweet gesture, but it's making my mind run wild with dirty thoughts.

Last time we got slightly carried away I panicked though. That's why I don't understand my brain. I literally have fucked him so many times in my head but when it comes down to it I freak out because of my past, and only, sexual experiences.

Minutes later we're pulling up outside of Aerial. I notice that we beat Tate and Garrett here even though they left before us.

Harry slows to a stop and turns the bike off, leaning on his right leg again before pushing the kickstand back out. He then climbs off and turns to me to help me off.

When he offers his hand to me, I raise my eyebrows. This makes him roll his eyes. "Yea yea, I know you don't need any help. Let me be a gentleman."

I giggle and take his hand, feeling immediate warmth throughout my body at the gesture and contact.

We walk hand in hand towards the back entrance and it doesn't take long for us to reach what the guys call their "Interrogation Room" inside. It even has that labeled on the door. Lord knows they do way more than just interrogate people in here.

Love it.

Harry opens the door and lets me walk in first before following.

The first thing I notice is the two bodies in the middle of the room tied to chairs like I was that day and like the rest of the leads we've brought in here. The bodies obviously belong to Kara and Jake.

The second thing I notice is Tate and Garrett standing against the wall with their arms crossed in front of their bodies. Tate has a stolid expression like usual, and Garrett looks amused. Like usual.

The final thing I notice gets me really excited. The long silver table of tools and weapons of torture lines the wall to my right.

My precious.

I walk over to stand by Garrett and Tate, and Garrett surprisingly gives me a hug. "How you doing crazy ass? Saw you took a little beating. You aren't getting soft ever since I choked you right?" He winks at me and lets me out of the quick embrace.

I jab his ribs and scoff. "I don't have it in me to be soft. But yes, I'm alright. Took a nasty punch to the face but it was kind of exhilarating." I move my jaw around at the memory of being decked there. It hurts like a bitch but I'll be alright.

Garrett shakes his head and chuckles under his breath before diverting his attention to Harry. Me following suit.

I watch him walk over to the torture table and grab a cold bottle of water. He turns back around and walks over to the two slumped bodies of the new targets.

He grabs Jake by the hair and pull his face back so he can dump the cold water on it. Jakes eyes shoot open before clamping shut so water doesn't get in them and he gasps out of shock.

Harry repeats the action on Kara who has a similar reaction as Jake. I watch Harry throw the now empty water bottle away and then pull a chair across the concrete flooring to sit in front of the two.

He always starts the interrogating like this based on what I've seen that past few times I've watched him.

When Kara and Jake come fully to, they breathe heavily and stare at all four of us in the room.

Harry leans forward in his seat and rests both elbows on his knees. "Alright guys, you've got two options. Option one, answer each and every question I ask you truthfully and you won't get hurt. I'll just wipe your memories of the last few hours and then set you free. Option two, you don't cooperate and I let madwoman behind me handle this. And trust me, you don't want that to happen."

Garrett laughs and claps his hands together once. "Ooo, I've been dying to watch Hunter torture someone. Please be an idiot and choose the second option."

Kara looks at me with wide eyes, she's already gotten a small sliver of a taste of how I torture. Speaking of, her wound has stopped bleeding and she seems to be fine.

I look at Jake when he scoffs into the duct tape over his mouth. Tate pulls away from the wall to go over and rip both pieces of tape off their mouths so they can speak.

"I won't tell you shit. You can kill me for all I care you bitch. But I won't give any information about him up. I'm loyal." He practically seethes.

He really had to go and call me a bitch.

Can't really be offended though because it's true. "I told you once already I don't kill people." I pull myself off the wall and uncross my arms while walking over to him to stand behind his chair.

Leaning down into his ear I whisper, "but I'll make you suffer so terribly you'll wish I did."

His breathing pauses before he tries to shake it off and play it cool. But I see right through him, and I know he's terrified right now.

Kara still looks shocked and hasn't said a word. I'll deal with her after I deal with him. If they choose option two.

"So what's it gonna be?" Harry yawns after asking. Kinda like he's bored and knows exactly where this is headed.

You think he'd be more alert and excited rather than tired. But I think that makes him even more crazy. That this kind of stuff bores him.

For fuck sakes I wonder what excites the man?

Jake makes the massive mistake of spitting in Harry's direction. It doesn't reach Harry, but it was still incredibly stupid.

Harry looks to where Jake spat before looking back up at him with a cynical smirk. He stands up and adjusts his black leather jacket. "Very well. Rayne baby?" He turns his back to me as he drags the chair away from the two.

"Yes?" I greedily ask in a playful manner.

He then turns to look at me with a crazed expression I equally match. "They're all yours."

I smirk at him before turning to a petrified Kara and a smug Jake. Cracking my knuckles, I make sure I have their full focus. "Alright bitches, lets get to work."

••••••
Oop, Rayne getting to torture again. Don't worry, I'll be going into detail about this specific torture sesh next chapter.

^There's your only trigger warning for bloody violence. Prepare yourself.

Also, next chapter will also be part one of the Blood Out chapters which will be another two parter. You'll find out what that term means soon.

Thanks for reading!

<3.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 31 10
For Your Eyes Only this story contains: - violence - sexual content - verbal and physical abuse - harsh language - heavy drug use - suicidal th...
115K 6K 99
Hannah And her Happy Harem After spending her entire life training to become an Olympic level gymnast only to suffer one too many injuries for her bo...
318K 5.4K 27
"Harry I'm scared." I whispered, tears streaming down my cheeks. "Don't be Maddie, I'm here." He whispered, gently kissing my forehead. Suddenly a do...
230K 4.5K 47
"I love you" she says and kisses my jaw tenderly. "I love you too baby" I reply stroking her still damp hair. We were sat in a dirty McDonald's car p...