Saved

By AMAC45

Kimora is 17 and her life has taken a turn for the worse ever since she lost her Parents. Her father's second... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160

17

3.6K 95 12
By AMAC45

Kimora's POV

"Psst."

"Psst."

"Psst."

"Kimora."

"Five more minutes." I mumble then I roll over only to get my face squished.

"If you don't wanna die from suffocating on my boobs I suggest you get up." Billie says.

"Wouldn't be a bad way to go." I mumble then I look up. "What time is it?"

"9 in the morning." Billie says.

"And do you always look this beautiful at 9 in the morning?" I ask.

Billie blushes then she smushes my face with her hand.

"It's time for breakfast." Billie says.

"Are you cooking?" I ask.

"I am if you get up." Billie says.

"Okay." I say.

"There is one more stipulation though."

"What's that?" I ask.

"You have to remain naked." Billie says.

"Are you gonna remain naked?" I ask then Billie nods. "Then how about we seal our deal with a kiss."

Billie smiles at me then she leans down and kisses me.

After our kiss, Billie and I get out of bed then Billie grabs my hand and leads me to the kitchen.

Once in the kitchen, Billie turns on the stove then she starts cooking breakfast.

"Where is your family?" I ask as I hug my friend from behind.

"Some meeting." Billie says as she stirs our breakfast. "They'll be back in a couple days."

"Ah." I say. "Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?"

"You did a lot last night." Billie says with a smile

"Well that's not enough." I say then I kiss Billie's cheek. "You, Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O'Connell, are one of the most beautiful women in the world."

Billie blushes then she turns and pecks my lips.

"You're lips taste so good." I say.

"So do yours." Billie says then she pecks my lips again.

I smile at my friend as she turns back around then I sway us back and forth while Billie cooks our breakfast.

As Billie cooks she pushes her ass back against my dick which makes me smirk.

"Is someone needy this morning?" I ask.

"Maybe." Billie cutely mumbles.

"You want me to do something about that?" I question as I run my fingers through Billie's folds.

"Please Daddy." Billie says. "I'll do anything you want."

"Anything?" I ask.

"Anything Daddy." Billie says so I push two fingers into my friend's pussy. "Thank fuck."

After I push two fingers into Billie's pretty pussy I slowly start pumping in and out of her while I wrap my other arm around my friend and pull her closer to me so my dick is against her back

"Who's good girl are you?" I whisper then bite down on Billie's sweet spot.

"Your's Daddy." Billie says as she looks at me. "I'm your good girl."

"Tell me how you feel baby." I request.

"So good Daddy." Billie admits. "I feel fucking good."

"Why princess?" I ask.

"You're knuckle deep in me." Billie moans as I add another finger to her pussy.

"You're pussy looks so good devouring my fingers." I say as I speed up my finger pumps. "Are you close my good girl?"

"Daddy please." Billie begs then she looks at me. "Please let me cum."

"You're my good girl?" I question then Billie vigorously nods. "Say it."

"I'm Daddy's good girl." Billie says as I continue to finger her.

"When I say, you and I are gonna watch as you cum all over my hand then you and I are gonna watch me fuck you through your orgasm until you squirt."

"Yes Daddy." Billie says.

"Look down baby." I say then Billie does. "Look how wet your pretty little pussy is."

"For you Daddy." Billie moans as I kiss along her collarbone.

"Do you feel me poking into your back?" I ask.

"Yes Daddy." Billie says as we look at her pussy devouring my fingers.

"That's because of you baby." I say then kiss Billie's jaw. "I'm so hard all because of you."

"Daddy I can't last..."

"Cum Billie." I say. "Cum like the good girl you are."

"DADDY." Billie moans as she orgasms while I continue to finger her.

"Come on." I say as I finger my friend through her orgasm. "Squirt for Daddy."

Billie and I watch as she continues to flood my hand with her juices then we watch as I speed up my pumps through her orgasms.

A minute later Billie and I watch as she squirts all over the floor.

"That's my girl." I praise. "Such a good girl."

"Thank you Daddy." Billie says while blushing as I remove my fingers from her pussy.

"Taste yourself baby." I say and hold my fingers to Billie's mouth.

Billie takes my fingers in her mouth and sucks off her juices.

"Mhmm." Billie says. "I taste good."

"You taste like heaven babygirl." I say then I move our breakfast off the stove. "I'll clean up the floor while you get breakfast finished alright?"

Billie nods so we get to work.

Once the floor is cleaned up, and breakfast is ready, I sit in my chair then Billie sits on my lap.

After Billie's sat down, the two of us eat breakfast and talk about random things until we're done.

When we finish eating, Billie takes our plates then she seductively walks back over to me.

"Daddy?" Billie says.

"Yes Baby?" I ask as as Billie stand in-between my legs.

"Can I suck your dick?" Billie asks then I squeeze her ass.

"Of course baby." I say.

"Awesome." Billie says then she slides down towards my dick. "Now gimme that dick."

Billie gives me no time to respond because she takes my dick into her mouth and starts bobbing up and down.

"Fucking hell." I moan.

Billie rapidly bobs up and down for a while and each time she does my dick hits the back of her throat.

"Billie...I'm..." I say and try to warn Billie, but I explode in her mouth.

Billie keeps sucking as I cum down her throat and once Billie's swallowed all my cum I pull Billie onto my lap.

Once Billie's on my lap

"You know." Billie says as she straddles my lap. "We never did finish what we started last night."

Billie and I both slept all through the night last night.

"And what would that be Beautiful?" I ask.

Billie smirks at me then she ghosts her lips over mine while she looks me in my eyes.

"My pussy never got enough of your cum Daddy." Billie says.

"I think you're right." I say.

"Should we remedy that Daddy?" Billie asks.

"I think we should Billie." I say "I think we should."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Rush By Alex

Fanfiction

256K 8.3K 50
Stella has been working for to achieve her dream for 20 years, but not all of her family are supportive of her dream. How will Stella landing her dre...
The Crown By Alex

Fanfiction

260K 9.2K 74
Anna has had a very hard upbringing, but she's defeated every hurdle thrown her way. But what will happen when her biggest secret comes to light and...
633K 15.1K 68
Hayley knight had a love for soccer, it was what she lived and breathed. As a young teen, she dreamed of playing for the USA but after an accident, s...
384K 12.1K 85
Keegan has been through way too much in her 30 years of life. She's been through a war, moving from a war torn country to America, playing football i...