Various x reader // Untouchab...

By PirateQueen14

(name) Pandora was the last one left after an incident killing her family she was left powerless and lonely b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72

Chapter 21

6K 203 88
By PirateQueen14

"I wonder how Albert is" I looked out the window.

"Speak of the devil here's a letter just for you from him" Louis handed me a letter.

"Yeah, devil" Moran hissed.

"Thank you," I said happily as I accepted the letter I opened it to find Albert was inviting me and Moran to his work "We have a new job William here."

William read it over then smirked it seems he already has a plan "I see (name) will go to Albert we may need your status and power for the plan" William told me.

I celebrated while Moran groaned "Moran you will be coming with me since Albert wanted you too and I need an escort" I stood up.

He got up smirking he grabbed my hand as I went to go by stopping me he went to one knee shocking me since it was so sudden "I promise I will protect you and follow your every order" He kissed the back of my hand.

I smiled down at him "Anything?" I asked.

His smirk got bigger and stood up then went by my ear causing my face to be an inch away from his chest "Anything" He whispered.

I blushed meaning I lost our flirting game this time "Louis can you help me pack?" I asked.

He happily accepted "Why him?" Moran complained.

"You were the colour of a cherry from one glance at my undergarments" I laughed seeing him go red again.

"When?" Louis, Fred and William asked making my laughter get louder because Fred just poked in through the door he shouldn't have been able to hear me say that.

I explained and they calmed down Louis helped me pack and the next day I was off to London with Moran.

I went in first and was recognised by many of the people here I was greeted nicely by most. The ones who worked with Albert were genuine while I could easily detect the forced smiles of the others not wanting to get a bad relationship with me since I'm known as Albert's fiance here and my family name is enough to make them run.

Moran followed behind me further back so no one associates him with me.

I got to the door of Albert's office and went to open it but it opened first and someone knocked right into me making me yelp.

I fell back "(name)!" Moran yelled from far back as I had my eyes closed tightly waiting for me to hit the floor but it never came.

There was a strong hold around my waist and a hand holding on top of my mine that I was using to hold my cane.

I opened my eyes to see Mycroft Holmes up close with his eyes wide open.

I recovered my composure first "My I didn't think we would meet like this" I laughed.

He was surprised then smirked he helped me get steady on my feet "Me either I can see you're here to see Albert, I won't keep you" He went to walk by but stopped.

"Actually my lady I'm curious" He turned to me.

I saw Albert in his office he didn't look pleased making Mycroft smirk but I motioned for him to go on since I was curious as to what he will say "Every lady I have met cares about status and marriage but your going for someone with a lower status and haven't married yet" He explained.

"My family go for true love and sane people more than anything I don't like playing in mud with pigs since I'm not one myself" I answered.

He seemed a little shocked by my answer "You intrigue me" He hummed.

"She is my fiance" Albert reminded him.

"Yes, fiance not wife" He replied then bowed to me "Until next time Lady Pandora."

He then left "Fancy bitch" Moran hissed when he came out of hiding so Mycroft didn't see him, the nickname made me laugh making him grin.

We then went inside "Hello Albert" I greeted him.

He hugged me to himself making Moran groan we then went to another room so he could explain the situation fully "Afghanistan and India I see" Moran mumbled, "Is that why you summoned me?"

"I'm glad that you caught on so quickly Colonel Moran you have fought in the Afghan war and are familiar with the Indian territory" Albert grinned "Above all, however, you are considered dead so if you were to fail, no connection back to us could be established fairly convenient isn't it?"

Albert then panicked seeing me glaring at him "Don't speak about the potential death of our friends so casually" I told him.

"I'm sorry (name)" He apologised sincerely "William to think that this job is made for you Moran."

"Even if William approved of it it doesn't give you the right to treat me as you would your Shepard dog Albert" Moran glared at him.

"I know it wouldn't be beneficial to William's and (name)'s pursuits either if you were to die and (name)'s health would take a dive, and lose her smile too" Albert responded.

"Say are you sure we should be talking about this in this Gloomy Lady's presence?" Moran asked pointing at Moneypenny who is Albert's secretary.

"Miss Moneypenny is sweet and is very loyal" I added.

"Thank you, Lady Pandora," She told me as she put down our tea and some snacks they were all sweets.

"She has sworn her trust to William's cause, she is an exemplary former agent of the secret service bureau she will be accompanying you for data analysis" Albert explained.

"What? Isn't that (name)'s job? I rather have an angel by my side" Moran admitted.

"(name) won't be able to go with you at some parts since it would be too much for our hearts she will be helping with getting on the good side of the nobles especially our target once we find out who they are" Albert explained.

"My name is Moneypenny I hope we can work well together" She bowed her head to Moran.

"I don't need any help I can do this by myself" Moran complained.

Albert sighed "Colonel may I remind you that you are not an official member of the M16 as such you need her to accompany you."

"She is very skilled" I added and Albert looked to me curious since I haven't seen her during a mission "She makes exceptional sweets."

Albert ruffled my hair while Moran seemed to be in a better mood now.

Moneypenny explained how she knew the recent victim called Hairs he was killed and had a child recently. She also explained how she refuses to see her friends get slaughtered by the enemy of our empire.

"Please allow me to accompany you" Moneypenny asked.

"Do what you want" Moran sighed.

"First we should have the rifle that Harris sent us examined, take it to Q he should take a look at it" Albert suggested.

"Q? You mean Herder! Why do you all have these silly names?" Moran asked.

"We are a secret intelligent service after all and (name) came up with the name" Albert explained.

"Are you tired?" I asked Albert since I know I didn't.

"One time when you came to visit you fell asleep at my desk I was talking to Herder and we were discussing names then as a joke he asked you saying getting a name from someone who has such a beautiful voice would bless him with luck then you whispered the word Q surprising us so he took the name" Albert explained with a grin on his face.

"Oh, it was the time when I woke up to him squishing my face right?" I asked.

Albert nodded "My five best agents are currently off duty so for the time being Colonel you will be agent number 6."

"Please spare me from the dumb names!" Moran yelled.

"I guess you would only like it if a 9 was added" I grinned.

Moran paused then laughed "You can help me with that."

"I think we should stop" I suggested he was confused until he saw me looking to Moneypenny she was blushing badly.

Moneypenny then took us onto a boat I was sitting down on the side with her "What in gods name are we doing on the river Thames?" Moran asked.

I was trying to get my hair under control since the wind was moving it about annoying me but I had to use my hands to keep myself steady on the boat making me sigh.

I then felt someone moving my hair back into my place for me I looked to see Moran bent down in front of me grinning with both of his hands on the sides of my head "Having some trouble?"

"Thank you" I sighed happily.

"We are almost there" Moneypenny informed us.

We turned into a tunnel in the wall next to the Thames and a gate opened we stopped inside next to the stairs leading to a door "What is this place?" Moran asked then put an arm around my knees and lifted me onto his shoulder.

"What are you doing!?" Moneypenny yelled as I was left speechless I didn't need to steady myself since Moran has such a strong grip.

"Carrying her over the gap she will fall in otherwise" Moran carefully put me down.

"Thanks" I grinned and we went inside "This Herder's workshop" I explained as we saw all sorts of weapons and clothing.

"Bloody hell! This looks like a store on Savile Row" Moran looked around.

"Well having someone walking out with armour wouldn't look to good" I showed some of the clothes have it "Its all hidden he also makes some of my dresses."

"For protection?" Moneypenny asked me.

"No I wanted pockets" I answered.

We went into the back that was a factory making everything they sell "They make equipment for M16 they also made your silenced rifle that you used in Durham, Colonel" Moneypenny explained "This is the most technologically advanced workshop in the whole British Empire."

"These are all quite nice! Would anyone notice if one of these fancy coats was to go missing?" Moran pointed at one.

"Don't even think of it everything here is strictly confidential," She told him.

"She is right Moran" Herder came up to us "Not even my people the Germans were capable of manufacturing an automatic pistol it's quite bothersome when so many of your countrymen are so stupid."

"But the ladies here are quite intelligent" Herder came over to me and bought his hand up then traced a finger over my lips "Its nice to see you, Lady Pandora."

"You mean feel" I poked his forehead surprising him.

He just smiled at me "So how was the rifle you took to Durham?" Herder asked as we walked towards the back.

"Oh, that I broke it! Probably from firing it too much in a short time" Moran shrugged.

"WHAT!? HOW COULD YOU!? I TOLD YOU IT WAS NOT MADE FOR RAPID FIRE!!" Herder freaked out.

"Well, William wanted me to make him dance and (name) looked so captivated at the show I couldn't stop" Moran explained.

Herder was leaning against a wall done with Moran already "Sorry but it was wonderful I'm amazed by everything you can make" I pat his head.

"You really did enjoy it?" He asked me.

"Fully I couldn't stop smiling" I grinned.

"I wish I could see such a sight" He reached out and touched my lips again feeling my smile.

"Hey don't do that to her chest next" Moran added.

Moneypenny stared at him "He isn't the pervert the one who asked that is" I sighed.

Moran just shrugged "Um Mr Q this.." Moneypenny held up the rifle in its case.

"Yes, I will have a look at the rifle" He nodded.

Herder examined the rifle and instantly could tell that it was made in Britain and was made to look like a Russian rifle "Harris wasn't killed by a Russian agent but one of our own?" Moneypenny asked shocked.

"I see this is why I'm more vital this time than normal it must be someone of very high status" I added.

"Herder do you have any idea who could have made that rifle?" Moran asked.

"Call me Q! Ah never mind, for the quantity of weapons being supplied to the battlefield they would need a stable production line I know everyone who produces weapon in England there are some potential suspects but to trim it down I would need to make further investigations" Herder answered.

"While you are pinning down the suspect mind if I take a look at the new toys you cooked up?" Moran grinned excitedly.

"Sure thing just wait a moment I will get someone to show you both around" Herder answered.

"Both?" Moneypenny asked.

"I want Lady Pandora to see all my inventions" He explained, "I also heard she knows how to handle a pistol."

She looked to me shocked "I have a bad leg but I can shoot just haven't needed to use it much since I have many thorns ready to sting anyone and one is especially dangerous" I motioned towards Moran.

Moran was checking out a pistol "Is this the latest masterpiece? What's that on it say? P? Another weird thing well it's mine now."

"Colonel you can't!" Moneypenny yelled, "Everything designed by Mr Q in this facility is my responsibility!"

"Just make a list of what you need and put it under my name" I ordered.

"Your so generous!" Moran hugged me then kissed my cheek and ran off like a child in a sweet shop well I guess like me in a sweet shop.

I held my cheek then laughed "He's so disrespectful" Moneypenny sighed.

"Let him have his fun and please do support him when I can't during this mission I can sense it will be a tough one," I asked of her she was confused but then nodded.

I went back first to find Albert sitting at his desk he smiled at me then got a little nervous.

"I saw three of the men who work here just walking around bored I thought they were off duty?" I asked.

"I expected you to notice your observant" Albert laughed "This job above all will give Moran the motivation he desperately needs he will get distracted but with you there he won't forget the mission even for a second."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.9K 3.4K 24
𝐼 𝓇𝑒𝒻𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓁𝑜𝓈𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓇, 𝒶𝓈 𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓈𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓁𝒹... Y/N Moriarty was a in...
8.7K 252 17
Mycroft Holmes is - what his brother calls him - basically the British Government. In everyone's eyes he is - Moriarty's words - the ice man. But is...
426 1 8
Been friends for more than 6 years, no one could separate them from anything. Until one of them decided to go explore earth on her own, then fell in...
446K 12.4K 110
Like the title, a bunch of Moriarty The Patriot x Reader stories since I can barely find any anywhere ;-; kudos to those who write for feeding me wel...