"A MATCH MADE IN SHADOW" {Ka...

Galing kay Bread_dealer

*! ART ON THE COVER IS NOT MINE! * Before there was a little girl, a little girl that got abandoned long ago... Higit pa

🖤 Chapter 1 🖤
🖤 Chapter 2 🖤
🖤 Chapter 3 🖤
🖤 Chapter 4 🖤
🖤 Chapter 5 🖤
🖤 Chapter 6 🖤
🖤 Chapter 7 🖤
🖤 Chapter 8 🖤
🖤 Chapter 9 🖤
🖤 Chapter 10 🖤
🖤 Chapter 11 🖤
🖤 Chapter 12 🖤
🖤 Chapter 13🖤
🖤 Chapter 14 🖤
🖤 Chapter 15🖤
🖤 Chapter 16 🖤
🖤 Chapter 17 🖤
🖤 Chapter 18 🖤
💙 THE LEFT PATH (PART 1)💙
💙 THE LEFT PATH (Part 2) 💙
💙 THE LEFT PATH ( FINAL PART) 💙
💙 Epilogue 💙
❣️ THE RIGHT PATH (PART 1)❣️
❣️ THE RIGHT PATH (Part 2) ❣️
❣️THE RIGHT PATH (FINAL PART)❣️
❣️ Epilogue ❣️

🖤Prologe 🖤

3K 75 14
Galing kay Bread_dealer

"(Y/N)! "

A voice called out to the young woman who was looking out from a window, being distracted yet again.
She turned around to look at the person who the voice belonged to.
Behind her was one of her many "brothers", leaning against the doorframe.

"Yes, Nakuri?" - she asked with a calm yet happy voice.

"Sparing sessions will begin soon. Come on, we need to go." - he awnsered sounding a little demanding. He never forgot to call her when they had trainings. Sometimes he was kind of a mom to (Y/N).
He never was from the very "patient" type, but she still loved him just as much as the rest of her family.

As soon as she got up, both started making their way to the training grounds. Everyone was probably already there so they made sure to hurry up.

On the way she kept smiling as she looked around the place. It filled her with joy that she had a place to call home, and people to call family. Grateful that she had somewhere to belong.
Her eyes then fell on Nakuri.
They were good friends, even if he sometimes didn't want to admit it. In the beginning he just thought of her as an annoying child that randomly appeared out of nowhere, but soon he came to accept her for who she is.

It's a little funny how (Y/N) was always considered by almost everybody as the little sister.

She looked at the ground for a second, then a slight frown formed on her face.

"You know... It hasn't always been this way..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~*Flashback*~

"(Y/N)? "

"Yes, mommy?" - the little girl turned to her mother with a cheerful smile.

"Say, what do you think if we have a picnic in the forest while daddy is at work? Have some lady time, you know?"

The 4 year old girl smiled wide, one of her front teeth missing.

"Yes!" - the child said happily as she hugged her mom's hips.

"Ok! Then you go get dressed and mommy will prepare the food. Any requests, dear?"

The girl pressed a finger on her chin a she rubbed it in thought. Then looked up:

"Can we have sandwiches?"

"What kind?"

"Hmmm... I don't know, you choose mama! "

The woman softly smiled as she laughed :

"*laugh* Ok, dear. Now you can go get ready, leave everything to mommy, ok?"

The child nodded as her mother placed a soft kiss on the child's nose.

As the little girl left up the stairs, her mother's face fell into a deep frown as she walked to the kitchen...

....

As they stopped ,they gazed at the forest in front of them. The mother looked at her daughter and smiled gently.

"Ok, hun. You take the basket and the blanket and set them somewhere behind those trees over there, ok? Mommy needs to go back to the house for a little bit, I will be back in a bit."

"Ok!"

As the little girl disappeared behind the trees, her mother was now walking away slowly.

She was not planning on returning...

She didn't want to do it! But... having a child was too expensive. Their family was not a wealthy one, in fact, it was the total opposite.
(Y/N's) family was pretty poor. So when they heard they would have a child they got worried. Soon even very miserable. They were already struggling with only both of them, but now a child?!
She and her husband decided to leave her in the woods close to a nearby village,hopefully (Y/N) would find it.

As the picture of her daughter appeared in her head, tears quickly formed in the corner of her eyes. Her heart breaking with every step she took.
Then her low yet shaky whisper said only one thing after that:

"I'm sorry, (Y/N)..."

...

As the little girl sat there waiting for her mother, for hours, she really began to worry.
She shifted uncomfortably from the cold wind and tension going through her small body.
Her voice called out shakingly for what felt like the 15th time already :

"Mommy?"

...

Why was she not responding?! Was she too far for her to hear?
Did she left? Will she be back?

"Mama?!" - she shouted a little louder this time

Where was she? Did something happened?
How was she gonna go home?

"Mama?"

"Mama, please where are you?!"

After a few more shouts after that, with no awnser,the little child was losing hope now.

"Mommy, please come back.. "

...

"~*3 hours later*~"

As the little (Y/N) had snuggled into the picnic blanket her mother brought and started crying and shivering under the cold night sky.
Scared and lost she didn't knew what to do except to cry and whimper, hoping her mother or someone would find her...

"~*Flashback end*~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As both of them reached the training grounds, (Y/N) looked around, snapping out of those blurry yet bitter memories.

She looked around as her eyes fell on a new figure walked into the grounds.

" Master Zed" - mumbled Nakuri under his breath as he too, was starting at the same figure.

(Y/N) respected Zed the most out of all the people she ever knew. Without him, she wouldn't have even been here. Without his help she would have probably not even made it.
To her Zed was the father figure she lacked her whole life.
Zed never admitted it, but he truely cared for (Y/N). You could say he did have some soft spot for her, seeing as she was like a daughter to him, but again, he would never truely admit any of those things. And it never really stopped him from being strict to her.

(Y/N) will always remember the day where The Order Of Shadow became her new family. How she got saved.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"~*Flashback*~"

The Order Of Shadow was out walking towards a village that was under attack very recently.
Hunting down and killing whatever or whoever has done it. It was the top priority for the order and Zed.

As they were walking they slowly started to capture the sound of someone's voice. A soft one. A very high yet sad one. It sounded...afraid?
There was crying ringing in through the trees, clearly filling the ears of everyone there. There definitely was a person in this forest...

It didn't took them long to find where the crying was coming from the forest.
They found a little girl.
She had (L/H) (C/H) hair along with a pair of watery (E/C) eyes. The girl was curled into a ball, covered with a blanket. She was clenching onto it like her life dependent on it.

Zed stared at the girl as he was just thinking, his mind thinking of how to handle the situation.
After a few minutes the girl finnaly went silent as she probably just got exhausted from all the screaming and crying.
Zed just stood there waiting for the girl to see him. It was amusing to him how she still hasn't seenced their presence.

But when she did her eyes filled with tears from fear...

As she stared at them a man in the very front started making his way towards her.
With every step he look she crawled away. That continued for a little until she hit her back against a tree. She looked at the man in fear, her heart pounding with speed that her heart has never beaten in.

He kneeled onto her level to look at her. She finally can see his face.
Well, mask in this case.

"Why are you here alone?" - the man asked in a calm tone

It sounded metallic, it didn't sound like a real voice to the child. It sounded robotic in a way.
The masked scared her, but she tried to stay calm and awnser the man's question.

"I-i came here with my M-mommy, we were going to have a picnic"

Her voice was shaky and unstable as she felt like she was about to cry.

"Where is she now?"

A few tears escaped her as she barely wispered:

"I-i don't know...*sniff* Mommy said she would be back. S-she said she had to go get s-something, but- *sob* but she didn't!"

The little girl busted out crying as she instinctively hugged the masked man in front of her, seeking comfort in anything she can find.
The man was shocked at first but then decided that he would leave the girl to cry on him.

The man then picked the girl up, carrying her on his shoulder.

Something deep inside just wouldn't let him leave her there, alone, crying,lost and abandoned.
He didnt knew why but he felt obligated to take her in. It was like a force was pushing him to do so,or a voice that would insist on it.
Was it pity? Probably...

As he got up he motioned everyone to start walking back. With this child in their hands, the village could wait.

After some time has passed the child was now silent and calm and had finnaly stopped crying and screaming. Then the man decided to ask the child:

"What's your name?"

But the only sound that was heard was the soft sound of the little child's snores.
The man let out a sigh as he looked at the child's sleeping face.

Was it fate that lead him to her?

Was it pity that made him take her in?

He may never know...

~*Flashback end*~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was pared with someone as (Y/N) looked around. It appeared she was last.

"(Y/N)"

The woman looked up to see her teacher and "father" as she asked :

"Yes, Master Zed?"

To her, he was like a "father". He practically raised her, even if a lot of it was training and learning. Ever since that day he was teaching her how to fight and defend herself and soon after started to teach her how to use different shadow techniques and tricks.
Even so she was never strong, per say.
She only knew how to use only one technique and that was to turn your body onto a shadow, in a seane she would disappear in the shadows around her and appear to attack and dissappear. She couldn't use shadows as a weapon though. Her weapon by chose was actually (F/W),even if she didn't use it all the time.
(Y/N) was actually fine with the place where she was. She didn't crave power or greatness, so it never bothered her.

"I want you to spar with Kayn."

Ok that bothered her. Kayn? Kayn?!
He was one of the strongest students, if not the strongest student in the order.
She looked at Kayn and smiled a little nervously. (Y/N) didn't want to fight her best friend.
Both were really close friends and have been ever since Zed brought him in the order.

Back then she was so happy that there was another another child her age that she would constantly talk to him. He did need time to truely open up to (Y/N) but soon the two became unseparable.
With the years he had grown, a lot. Gaining quite the ego and confidence the more skilled and powerful he got. (Y/N) got used to this but it did got annoying sometimes, she couldn't lie.

"~Ready to lose? ~" - he said in a smirk tone as he picked up a katana that was laying around.

"We'll see about that."

They stood on oposide ends of the room and got into possission.

Zed glanced at both ends to see if they were prepared and once that got confirmed..

"HAJIME! "

____________________________________________________________________________

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

3.7K 61 5
Harry Potter ships. I do not own this ship stories except Hinny and Romione cause I don't like Dramione and Drinny but I still wanted to make a Harry...
565K 30.2K 19
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
3.6M 232K 96
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
9.3K 317 11
(First name) (Last name) is a very shy but bubbly girl, she was a young and small angel that everyone was in love with. One day, her dad got caught i...