The Dare

By Neji_simp69

how will it end after an interesting game of truth or dare. Will someone push it to far? Will a very devasta... More

#1 game~
#2 Back "home"~
#3 at sasukes~
#4 what secret~
#5 WE HAVE TO DO WHAT?!~
#6 Why are you here?~
#7 TEME?!~
#8 why'd I say that!~
#9 truth or dare pt.2~
#10 Exposed~
#11 how can i help you~
#12 ITACHI WHAT THE HELL~
#13 the arcade~
#14 Showering?~
pic appreciation post bc why not
#16 The pool~
#17 anniversary ~
#18 anniversary pt.2~
#19 panic~
#20 Watching from the stands~
#21 how do i do this?~
#22 that was too close~
#23 new partner~
#24 the mall~
#25 arcade again?~
#26 at neji's
#27 exposed again
#29 six days left of break?!
#30 last day
#31 home aka sasuke's
#32 I hate mornings
#33 first day
#34 butterflies
#35 Friday
#36 hospital
#37 getting ready
#38 surgery
#39 what happened?!
#40 wait what?!
#42 so thats why...
#43 blown up phone
#44 home again!
#45 out!
NOT A CHAPTER
#46 The amusement park
#47 last game
#48 happy birthday! pt.1
#49 happy birthday! pt.2
#50 clothes=gone
#51 bestiessss
#52 ha i'm not exposing myself again!
#53 tea
#54 sick
#55 took you long enough
#56 itachis confession
NOT AN UPDATE
#57 do you know anything
#58 cooking disaster
GUYS IM SO SORRY FOR BEING LAZY
#59 nerves
the proposal🤩🤩 (extra)
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!❤❤

#15 YOU LOST WHAT?!~

2.3K 61 230
By Neji_simp69

Sasuke pov
I woke up early as usual and i checked my phone seeing that it was 7 a.m. 'jeez thats early even for me' I thought and looked down at the sleeping blond in my arms.

'I can't believe we're actually dating!' I thought happily though I wished we weren't in these handcuffs so that I could hug him properly. He obviously didn't seem to mind though because he was sleeping soundly with his head on my chest and his free arm around me.

He still had a small smile on his face too which only made my own smile grow. I moved some hair out of his face and admired him 'I wonder how he got those whisker marks. I don't think I've ever asked him'

He stirred and groaned in his sleep which was followed by a yawn. I thought he was about to wake up but I should have known better. Instead he rolled over and layed completely on top of me. I smirked and shook my head.

'Pft lazy ass' I thought then checked the time again 'still 7:30 I guess i'll go back to sleep' I thought and wrapped my arm around naruto again then closed my eyes.

*time skip to like 11:30 a.m. brought to you by sasukes duckass hair*

I woke up again and noticed that it was a lot brighter in my room. I checked my phone and it was 11:30. 'Yep that seems about right'

'I guess i'll wake naruto up. We get the handcuffs off today' I gently nudged the blonde who groaned in response and swatted at my hand.

"Naruto we get the handcuffs off today wake up" I told him and took a different approach of waking him up after he just groaned and hid under the blankets.

Instead of nudging him I kissed his forehead and moved his hair out if his face, rubbing his cheek with my thumb.

Him not being used to this, pressed his face into the bed and laughed "ok I'm up, I'm up" he mumbled.

"That was easier than I thought it'd be"

He yawned and moved so his face was almost level with mine "If you woke me up like that all the time I wouldn't be in such a bad mood in the morning" he stated while using his free hand to twirl my hair around on his finger.

"Well maybe if I had asked you out sooner then I could have" I retorted.

"Yeah true you big baby" he teased
"Oh and what'd you say when you were trying to wake me up? All I heard was blah blah blah wake up, blah blah blah"

"Well I was saying that we get the handcuffs off today"

"Oh really?! Yes now I can actually put a shirt on!" He said happily "you don't need one though. You can stay just like this" he smirked as he poked at my chest.

I laughed and shook my head "wow naruto we've only been dating for a day and your already feeling me up" I joked which made his face flush red.

"Y-YOU STUPID TEME I AM NOT! WOULD YOU RATHER ME JUST IGNORE YOU AND THINK YOU'RE UGLY YOU STUPID JERK" he blurted defensively and rolled away from me in spite.

"Your so childish I was just kidding, now come back I'm cold" laughed and opened my arm for him.

He groaned and rolled back onto me "only because your comfy...no wait let's get up so we can get these handcuffs off!" He said and sat up on me.

"Ok but I can't get out of bed if your sitting on me." I said propping myself up underneath him with my elbow.

"Oh right sorry" he apologized and got out of bed, I soon followed.

We walked downstairs and sat down on the couch seeing itachi making lunch for himself since he had to go back to work today.

"Itachi this is our second day you can take the handcuffs off us now" I stated getting straight to the point.

"Ok well I have to get ready for work I'll let you guys go when I get home"

"Itachi it's not that hard, just go get us the stupid key" I told him and naruto hid behind me as itachi turned around. I gave him a confused look but he pointed to his bruises and I understood.

"Fine fine I'll go get the key" he sighed walking upstairs. A few minutes later he came back down but wasn't holding anything.

"Where's the key?"

"I lost it...."

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN YOU LOST IT?!"

"I mean it was in my room in my desk drawer...and now it isn't. Now I have to leave for work. Bye sasuke. Bye naruto" he grinned before walking out of the door.

I glared at him angrily as he walked out of the door but naruto look like he was about to cry. "Naruto whats wrong?"

He moved his hand around in front of his bruises "Sasuke I need to cover these up when he gets home. I can't let him see them. He'll start asking me all kinds of questions and make sure he finds out how these happened. I haven't even told you! I'm not ready to tell him!" He exclaimed and pulled me with him to sit on the couch "and he'll be more persistent, he's a detective!"

"Naruto even I have to admit, I'm curious as to how you got hurt but if you're not ready I won't force it out of you. We'll figure something out to hide them ok?"

Naruto nodded and let his legs hang over the sides of the couch "ok thanks" he smiled softly then his stomach growled.

"I assume that means you want food?" I laughed and grabbed his hand, pulling him into the kitchen.

"Ok what do you wanna eat" I asked and walked around looking through my cabinets.

He tugged me over to the fridge and took out bacon and bread.

"That's all you want?"

"Yep! Now get to cooking Chef sasuke" he grinned and shoved the bread and bacon into my arms.

I rolled my eyes and laughed as I popped the bread in the toaster then got out a pan to cook the bacon in.

I poured some olive oil onto the pan and then put bacon on top of it. Naruto watched in fascination as he watched the oil begin bubbling. I took it as a sign to flip the bacon and naruto jumped back cursing.

"Son of a bitch the bacon grease burned me!"

"Well yeah it...pops out of the pan when it bubbles. Have you never made bacon before?"

"Sasuke do you honestly think I know how to cook? I would burn the house down before I ever figured it out"

"Yeah true that was a stupid question" he laughed then put the bacon onto a plate.

*time skip brought to you by sasuke's cooking pan*

Naruto pov
I went for the bacon first while sasuke started on the toast.

"Thanks for breakfast sasuke, you're the best!" I mumbled with my mouth full of food.

"Yeah I know I'm amazing" he joked and shoved another peice of toast in his mouth.

"Duh thats what I just said" I retorted, taking another piece of bacon and eating it.

*time skip to after breakfast because breakfast is awkward brought to by the "missing" handcuff key*

I offered to do the dishes when we were done eating since sasuke cooked and after a little while of arguing with him I won.

There wasn't to much to wash anyway but sasuke was visibly annoyed that I was the one doing dishes.

"Calm down teme I already said I didn't mind, plus there's only like four things to wash" I told him with a smile and put the now washed pan on the drying rack.

"Yeah well your hands still aren't fully healed and I don't want the dirty water infecting them"

"Oh please, I'll be fine stop worrying so much"

"Well you're my guest so you shouldn't have to do work"

"I've been living at your house for the past week the least I can do is wash the dishes for you"

"Ok but still"

"Thats not a reason now if you would stop complaining, the dishes would have been done by now"

He groaned and his free arm around my waist, resting his chin on the top of my head.

For a moment I froze. My skin felt all tingly where he was touching me and butterflies erupted in my stomach.

I grinned widely and giggled to myself 'Ah dishes naruto c'mon!' I reminded myself.

I finished washing the last dish and put it on the drying rack. I dried off my hands then sasuke wrapped his other arm around me, leading me to the couch where he lightly pulled me so we were both laying down.

"Well someone's clingy for once, is something wrong?" I asked propping my head up on my arm to look at him.

He shook his head "nope just happy that's all" he said kissing my forehead.

"Hm ok then" I smiled and layed my head back down on his chest, tracing patterns on his shoulder.

He was watching with a smirk but I payed it no mind "I still say you should stay shirtless when we get out of the handcuffs"

"Well I'm gonna have to put a shirt on sometime otherwise I wouldn't be able to leave the house"

"Well then just don't leave the house"

"Oh yeah and just quit school and soccer and never see my friends again?" He challenged.

"No no! I take it back we need you in soccer!"

He laughed and shook his head "well neither of us will be able to play soccer if itachi doesn't find that damn key"

"OH SHIT THATS RIGHT! SASUKE WE GOTTA BREAK THESE STUPID THINGS OFF OUR NEXT GAME IS IN TWO DAYS" I yelled pushing myself up on him.

"Naruto calm down itachi can just have another key made. Or maybe he'll find the original one. Just dont worry about for now it ok?" he wrapped his arm back around me, hugging me to his chest.

I hesitated for a moment then nodded and relaxed "Also...should you even be playing soccer in your condition? I mean your rib doesn't look any better and your hands aren't fully healed. Maybe you should rest a bit l-"

"No way in hell! I don't care how much it hurts. I'm going to play" I said firmly, interrupting him.

Suddenly his eyes widened. He looked like he had just realized something "Did have the gashes in your hands last week when we were playing?"

"No I had a bunch of bruises though so it hurt when I would dive to stop the ball. Why?"

"Is that why you jumped wrong and got hit in the face?"

"Yeah that really pissed me off"

"Wait so that means you got the wounds on your hands and ribs after the game"
He shook his head as if dismissing an idea "no I couldn't be- could it?"

"Could it be what" I asked, my throat drying up. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest as I began panicking.

Sasuke was smart, to smart. He would figure everything out right now if I wasn't careful. For the better, or worse, I had no time to think of many lies to diffuse the situation.

"Naruto who did you see after the game?" He asked sitting up. I moved back so I didn't fall.

"not many people why?"

"Naruto who were you with after the game" he asked more serious this time.

Once again I tried avoiding the question "I don't remember, it was a week ago. I went to many places to remember"

"You just said you weren't with many people. Naruto...who were you with after you left?"

I knew he already figured it out at this point. I didn't have time to think, I wasn't prepared to lie this time. I was caught off guard "take a guess..."

He stared at me in horror and he realized he was right. Though he didn't seem surprised. He didn't speak for a minute but when he did, he spoke hesitantly "How long has this been going on?"

"It wasn't long after my moms death so around 10 years"

"were you ever gonna speak up?"

I shook my head again. "Sasuke I couldn't. My dad is the only family I have left. I can't lose him whether he hurts me or not. Either way It's my fault he's like that anyway. If mom hadn't wanted to protect me...o-or even if I had called the police she wouldn't be dead right now! I deserve whatever he throws at me" I spat, now with tears threatening to spill out of my eyes.

"Naruto it isn't your fault, you were seven! You were scared and didn't know what was going on. You absolutely don't deserve any of what your father does to you. You have to tell someone...he could loose it one day and end up-"

"SASUKE I KNOW WHAT HE COULD END UP DOING. I'VE BEEN PERFECTLY AWARE OF IT FOR THE LAST TEN YEARS BUT I'M STILL HERE" I shouted, digging my nails into my leg out of stress.

I knew he was right. I knew I should tell someone and yet thats what I was most scared about. What if they don't believe me or what if my dad manages to get away from them. I'll surely be dead then.

"I'm sorry sasuke. I shouldn't have yelled" I shook my head apologetically "What if I do tell someone and he finds out? What if they don't believe me sasuke? W-what if they do get him and he gets away? Or if they don't get him in time? If that happens he'll definitely kill me" I spoke but this time my voice was hardly a whisper.

"Hey stop with the 'what ifs' with what he did to you he wouldn't ever see the outside of a jail cell for the rest of his life"

"I don't know...he's my dad y'know? I don't wanna loose him...I mean he used to be such a great guy maybe he'll go back to how he used to be?"

"Naruto that's no father. If he was a father he would have helped you get through her death not beat you for it. Just think about it ok?"

I nodded my head slowly and he sighed in relief "yeah ok thanks" I whispered.

"No need to thank me, now c'mere" he leaned forward and wrapped his arms around me before pulling me onto his lap.

I laughed quietly and hugged him "so we're just gonna sit like this all day?"

"Yep"

"No complaints here"

TBC
Sorry i didn't know where I was going with this chapter but I hope you guys liked it!
(Edit😐: this is like the most pointless chapter I'm so sorry guys 😭)

Lmk what you thought in the comments!

Thanks for reading <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 2.7K 38
A boy covered in scars and blood is found at the bottom of a cliff. What happened to him and what will happen next? Read to find out .. p.s. I do not...
39.5K 1K 18
A SasuNaru fanfiction Instead of Sakura trying to convince Sasuke to stay and not go to Orochimaru, it's Naruto. Their love story blossoms from there...
37.5K 935 31
"People keep telling me you're dangerous." "Is that so?" Itachi smirked and looked down at his sheet of paper. "Maybe they're right." Start date: M...
15.4K 488 9
Deidara, the youngest member of the Akatsuki, has some issues with a few other members, resulting in verbal and physical abuse. Itachi finds Deidara...