๐‚๐€๐๐ƒ๐˜๐‚๐€๐๐„ โ€ ๐’. ๐“๐Ž...

De Mana_Bear

๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค: ๐˜ด๐˜บ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฒ๐˜ถ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ โ€ ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—”๐—ฆ๐—˜... Mais

Here's the deal, fam
~Character Information~
Chapter One ~ The Entrance Exam
Chapter Two ~ The Sky After It Rained
Chapter Three ~ Lay off, Idiot
Chapter Four ~ To Clear My Mind
Chapter Five ~ No Doubt About That
Chapter Six ~ Cmon, Shoto! Think!
Chapter Seven ~ It Was Me
Chapter Eight ~ Candycane?
Chapter Nine ~ Like You Said
Chapter Ten ~ What I Enjoy About You
Chapter Eleven ~ You Better Not
Chapter Twelve ~ Midoriya's Secret
Chapter Thirteen ~ I'll Still Be There
Chapter Fourteen ~ Not Anymore
Chapter Fifteen ~ Just Get Rest
Chapter Sixteen ~ We're Here
Chapter Seventeen ~ Akiara!
Small Author's Note
Chapter Eighteen ~ I Wish I Could Take The Pain For You
Am I Obsessed--
Akiara Saki
Chapter Nineteen ~ Will Not Be Defeated
Chapter Twenty ~ Because I Was Looking
Chapter Twenty-One ~ He Said I Could Come
GUYS WHAT THE CRAP
Help
Q/A
Chapter Twenty-Two ~ She Could Have Died
Chapter Twenty-Three ~ The Frost Winged Villain
Chapter Twenty-Four ~ It's Just A Competition
New Chapter Coming Soon Sorry
Chapter Twenty-Four ~ Even If You Asked Him To
~ Bonus Chapter ~
Chapter Twenty-Six ~ How Dare You
Chapter Twenty-Seven ~ But What If I Want You To Win?
Chapter Twenty-Eight ~ I'm Respecting Her Wishes!
!!Christmas Special!!
Chapter Twenty-Nine ~ Couldn't Possibly Be Good
Chapter Thirty ~ We Shouldn't Be On The Same Team
Chapter Thirty-Two ~ My Sister is a Psycho
Chapter Thirty-Three ~ Thank You
Chapter Thirty-Four ~ What Did She Say?
Chapter Thirty-Five ~ I Know They're Your Favorite
Chapter Thirty-Six ~ What's Going On?
Why Do I Still Have Notifications Of People Reading This
Chapter Thirty-Seven ~ The "Stomach Bug"
Not An Update :D (is it ever??)

Chapter Thirty One ~ Teasing

127 4 2
De Mana_Bear

I'm not even going to make up an excuse for why I haven't been writing. Life at home's been hard between my mom yelling at me every ten seconds and my dad being away from the house almost 24/7 at work, so I've had to do a bunch of chores and I haven't had much time for writing.

Akiara's POV

"Midoriya! Careful!" I screeched from my position next to Uraraka, both of us balancing Midoriya's weight as we competed in the sports festival. He had just powered his arm with what I knew was One for All. We were charging at Todoroki's team, who had his arm 'fired' up and was ready to defend himself. I'd seen what Midoriya's power could do to things, I wasn't quite ready for it to happen to my best friend.

He used his hand to slice through the air instead, causing Todoroki's left arm to be thrown back from the force. As he was stumbling in the hold of his teammates, Momo, Kaminari and Iida, Midoriya reached for the headbands, grabbing our 10 million point headband back.

"I did it!" Midoriya announced proudly.

I cheered along with the audience in the stands. "YES! Go Midoriya!"

"With just 11 seconds left, Team Midoriya is back in the game!" Present Mic exclaimed over the loudspeakers.

I looked at Midoriya's hand, and gasped. "UH... wait a minute. Please tell me there's something wrong with my eyes!"

Midoriya examined the headband in his palm, and let out an exhale of surprise.

It said 70.

Not 10 million.

"They tricked us!" He yelped.

Momo looked back at us, sweatdropping. "We mixed the headbands up. There's no way we'd leave the prize on top. You underestimate us."

My eyes widened, but I smiled nonetheless. "No, I figured you'd come up with a good plan, three of the smartest students? Plus Kaminari."

"HEY!" The blonde shrieked, clearly offended.

Iida looked back at the dual-quirked boy. "Todoroki, better watch yourself. That was too close." I wondered if he was alright, I couldn't see his face but I noticed his head turned down as he rubbed his left arm.

"HOLY COW!" Present Mic screamed, "Team Midoriya didn't get the ten million points after all!"

We were only in sixth place.

"10 seconds!" I yelped.

"TOKOYAMI!" Midoriya ordered, and Dark Shadow leapt forward. Kaminari shot bolts of lightning at it, and our whole team sweatdropped.

An explosion sounded right after Kaminari's lightning faded, revealing Bakugou screaming like always. "DEKU!" His team made noises of protest to his sudden outburst, and then twisted his direction toward Todoroki, the same thing was done by our team as well. We were all racing to get the 10 million points, as Momo made a rod for Todoroki, which he then froze.

"TIMES UP!"

Present Mic's voice stopped the competition.

Bakugou face planted, and our team stopped in our tracks. Midoriya's hand was still outstretched, and Uraraka, Tokoyami and I were panting heavily from the running.

Midoriya clenched his fist and had a guilty expression. I reached up and patted his forearm. "Don't sweat it, Midoriya. We did everything in our power. At least we got 6th place."

Todoroki jumped down from his horses, cursing under his breath.

"Now, let's take a look at who our top four teams are!" Present Mic announced. "In first place, Team Todoroki!" Even though that wasn't my team, I cheered anyways. My friends deserved it. "In second place, Team Bakugou! In third place is Team Shinsou!"

Our team detached from one another, and Uraraka and I stood next to Midoriya. "Hey, Deku." She called.

"Guys..." The green-haired boy muttered. "I'm... really sorry."

Ochaco and I laughed. I put a hand on his shoulder as Ochaco pointed behind us at Tokoyami, who spoke up. "I must apologize. When Todoroki was still shaken up from your first attack, I tried to grab the ten million point headband. But things didn't go as planned."

I gasped, both Midoriya's and my eyes sparkled with relief. Dark Shadow was holding a headband which read 615.

"And in fourth place, is Team Midoriya!" Present Mic exclaimed.

I squealed in happiness, as Midoriya cried waterfalls. I soon joined him, being hugged by Ochaco. As Midoriya and I cried happily, I felt the eyes of almost every student watching us. I didn't care. I only cared that we still had a chance.

________________________________

"Iida you were holding out on us!" Ochaco exclaimed, doing a little running motion. I laughed from beside her, as we stood in front of Iida. "I had no idea you could do that!"

"Rest assured!" Iida said promptly, chopping his hands. "It wasn't my intention to deceive you, I was just being strategic."

"No, no! Don't feel bad!" I yelped. "It was really smart!"

Iida smiled at me and pushed up his glasses. "I'm glad to see you're still cheerful to everyone, even those who stole your points, Saki."

I folded my arms, grinning. "Friends are friends."

Iida continued on the topic. "I merely wanted to show I could compete with Midoriya."

"You're always trying to one-up each other." Ochaco said, then turning around. "Oh, speaking of which... where'd he go? Has anyone seen Deku?"

I scoured the crowd of students who were leaving the arena. "No... as a matter of fact, I don't see Todoroki anywhere either."

Ochaco smirked at me as we began following the rest of the crowd, Iida was caught in conversation by Momo, so we continued without him. "No wonder you'd be looking for him."

I gasped dramatically. "What's that supposed to mean?!"

"I think you know what I'm talking about, Akiara." Ochaco replied, repeatedly poking my shoulder.

I scowled at her. "You're worse than my little sister."

"What was that thing you told him before the obstacle course?" She questioned.

I twiddled my thumbs. "Well... I told him that he need not worry about me during the competition. I knew if something happened to me he'd probably drop everything and-- STOP LOOKING AT ME LIKE THAT!" I whacked her on the arm, continuing. "I told him if something happened he should just keep going. He did, and I'm grateful for that."

"Oh, speaking of which." Ochaco's expression turned concerned. "You should probably get your wounds checked out."

"Oh... I forgot about those." I laughed sheepishly, pulling up my shirt just a bit, to see my stomach's wound was almost completely healed. "They're fine. I just need to rest. Using my quirk's healing energy like this really takes a lot out of me."

Ochaco looked skeptical. "Alright... Anyways, continue with your story. I'm sure there's something I can make fun of you for."

"Ha. Ha." I narrowed my eyes, but they soon softened as I remembered my statement. "I knew his dad was forcing him to be the best... so I told him what I'll keep telling him. Not to win for his dad, but to win for himself."

Ochaco's eyes sparkled. "That is the cutest thing ever."

"NO ITS NOT!"

I want to interact with whatever readers I have, so I wanna ask a question at the end of every chapter I post.

If you had a quirk, what would it be?

My answer to this question, is the same thing Akiara has, hence why I made the character. I'm actually quite like our little over-active, caring and enthusiastic protagonist. I love gummy bears, have a huge crush on Todoroki cause I'm weird like that, and I have annoying siblings.

But, the quirk part, actually makes sense for me, according to my friends. They say I'm the most selfless person they've ever met, which I kind of doubt, but I also find a little bit believable. I always put others above myself, and if I had a choice, I'd die for them. Like... literally. I'd die for one of you readers, too. No joke, no cap. Literally. I love everyone and believe that everyone can have second chances.

Ohhhhhhhh that last little part is a little hint about the story but I'm not gonna say anything else.

~Dream

Continue lendo

Vocรช tambรฉm vai gostar

95.1K 3.6K 40
๐€๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ , ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐›๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
2.8K 122 33
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ€*ฬฅหšโ”€โ”€โ—Œโ”€โ”€โ—Œโ”€โ”€โ€*ฬฅหšโ”€โ” ๐ฟ๐“Ž๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’น๐‘œ๐“Œ๐“ƒ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ ๐‘”๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ, ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“Ž ๐“๐‘’๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‹๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“‹...
6.3K 128 9
๐™– ๐™๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™™ ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฎ ๐™จ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™จ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™– โ˜ž๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ ๐••๐• ๐•–๐•ค โ„•๐•†๐•‹ ๐•—๐•ฆ๐•๐•๐•ช ๐•—๐• ๐•๐•๐• ๐•จ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•ก๐•๐• ๐•ฅ ๐• ๐•— ๐•“๐•Ÿ๐•™๏ฟฝ...