Hate that I love you

By dianalovesdiane

This is the story of two different souls who meets each other at the right time and right place. Damien King... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Bonus chapter
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter

Bonus Chapter

8K 220 1
By dianalovesdiane

Mikaela POV

I opened my eyes as I hear my alarm blaring sound in our room. I glanced at my fiance whose still lying beside me sleeping like a baby. I shake him a little making him stirred from his sleep.

"Babe... Wake up! Your mom is looking for you!" I said to him.

"Huh??" He said as he opened his eyes and smiled as he saw me.

"Ohhh... Atlast the day has come for me to have you and you will be all mine starting today!" He said to me and hugged me tightly.

As much as I want to savor this moment with him I'm afraid his mother is already looking for him since I see his phone keep vibrating in the night stand table.

"Babe for sure your mom is calling you. I can see from here your phone keeps vibrating!" I said to him as pulled from him.

"Urggg! Can I have a moment with my baby doll!" He whined as he hugged me.

"Come on get up! You will have every time with me starting today. So get up and go to your mom!" I said to him.

"Yeah yeah! Love you baby doll!" He said and kissed me in my lips. He was about to deepened the kiss but I push his chest. He frown looking at me.

"Morning breath!" I said while I wiggle my hands to him.

He groaned and pulled out from the bed. After that he walked outside but before he can close the door. He gives me dazzling kind of smile.

"See you at the wedding baby doll. Don't make me wait for long! Love you!"

"I love you more!" I said while giving him a blowing kiss.

I didn't miss how the idiot grinned then closed the door. After minutes pass, just as I finished taking my bath, the make up artist and stylist arrived perfectly on time.

They began to prepare me. Starting to hair, make up and nail polish. I don't how mucj time it consumes but after t that I feel exhausted and hungry. My parents brought us breakfast and thank goodness or else I will going to faint.

After so much preparation I was able to finish after three hours. My god! I don't know why it need to put this so much time preparing. If it's only me I will only settle with simple.

But I personally requested to the make up artist to only put minimal amount of make up on me. I want to be look like natural. I just don't want to put so many layers of makeup on my face it feels heavy.

As of my hair I preferred it a little curly and leave it hanging on my back with a knot on the middle of it.

After that I changed into my wedding gown. Yes all I can say it's beautiful though I don't like the price, it's too expensive. Why? My gown is fully adorne of small diamonds around it. And it comes with a tiara.  His parents made total all out of our wedding. They said we want simply the best.

I just can't argue his parents. I mean Damien is there only son after all. They even keep bugging me to have a baby right after the wedding. But I told them I need to finish my studies first then I can have a baby after. Good thing they understand me.

After so much preparation, my dad appear on my side and said.

"It's time baby girl!" He said. I can see him begining to tearing up. Oh dad!

" Ok dad!" I said.

They help me slid in the car, with parents inside and we went to the church. Yup I choose church wedding. Not for long we arrived and I can hear the music from the inside. My heart wants to burst with so much  happiness and joy. I can't wait to spend my life with the boys who change everything since I meet him.

We walked through the entrance of the church. There I saw Lila and Laura waiting for me.

"Oh my God! You look like a queen!" Lila said bewilderment.

" Hahahaha... Funny Li!" I said to her.

"I meant it right Lu? You look so beautiful and gorgeous. Dami is so lucky!" Lila said while can't help but to clap her hands.

Then someone shouted that it's time. I can hear the wedding song starting.

Not sure if you know this
But when we first met
I got so nervous I couldn't speak
In that very moment
I found the one and
My life had found its missing piece

Then my dad came at my side. He hugged me gently and I can feel crying now.

"Dad??" I said as I pulled from him.

"Take care ok? I know Damien loves you so much. That boy did promise that if he hurt you I can kill him instantly!" My dad said while shaking his head. I giggled since it's the same words that my soon to be husband said to me.

So as long as I live I love you
Will have and hold you
You look so beautiful in white
And from now 'til my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight

What we have is timeless
My love is endless
And with this ring I
Say to the world
You're my every reason
You're all that I believe in
With all my heart I mean every word

"Please be ready Sir, Mam your next!" Someone said and I smiled to her. I guess it's one of the wedding planner that my mother in law hired.

"Dad stop crying!" I said to him since he keeps crying non stop.

Then the door opened and I step inside. I saw my fiance waiting for me at the altar. As I only few more steps from him, he hurriedly came to my side making all the people laughed. Dad gives my hand to him and whispered to him.

So as long as I live I love you
Will haven and hold you
You look so beautiful in white
And from now 'til my very last breath
This day I'll cherish
You look so beautiful in white
Tonight

You look so beautiful in white, yeah yeah

Na na na na
So beautiful in white
Tonight

"Don't break your promise! She all yours!" My dad said and leave us both.

He hold my hands and I can feel how cold his hand. I looked at him confused.

"You ok?" I said as the ceremony started.

"Hmm? Yeah I just got nervous! You look beautiful and gorgeous baby doll!" He said and hugged me.

We heard the priest cleared his throat and I blushed for the sudden embarrassment. The people who witnessed us laughed at us.

Then we both said " I do" and spoke out vows together. Then we exchange rings.

After that the priest finally announce.

"You may now kiss the bride!!"

He untangled the veil and kissed me with so much love and passion. If I don't pushed his chest a little bit I think this guy doesn't have planned to stop the kiss. He glared at me then all the sudden he swift me off on my feet and carried me outside then deposit me in the car.

He came inside and kissed me again. But I pushed him.

"We still need to go to the reception! I don't want my make up to ruin!" I said to him.

"Urrrrrgggg... I just want to kiss my wife badly. Is that a crime?" He said while he whined.

"Save it later!" I said as I wink at him.

"Oh yeah? Later.... Your going to scream my name pretty loudly. And I won't let you sleep tonight. That's your promise to me!" He said while winking back at me.

"Urrrrrgggg.... Why did I married you again?" I said this time it's me who groaned.

"I love you my baby doll. I am so happy finally you are my wife!"

"I love you too my perverted, idiotic and handsome husband. I can't believe you are my husband now" I said and I leaned to kiss me.

That day was the beginning our days together. It's my happiest day of life that I will trade it for anything else.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 689 36
A Not so Typical teen love story where she loves him he doesn't , but then he falls for her and they live happily ever after!!.. Isn't that what ever...
402K 8.9K 26
{Highest Ranking: #160 in Teen Fiction & #1 in Love at First Sight} Zac Logan thought he had everything. His parents were filthy rich. He was captain...
148K 2.2K 38
Short small high school romance Riley Smith. A ordinary teenage girl her mother has passed died to cancer. The only thing she has left is her Father...
180K 6.2K 41
Summary It must sound very clichΓ© but this is my story, the story of a nerd ( aka me, Emma) and how my life turned upside down In A mere couple of m...