RED FAVOR [G!P]

بواسطة WeirdoAtNight

Son Chaeyoung is a 17 year old incoming senior when her mom and dad got a divorced and their life turns upsid... المزيد

Manhattan
Perfect School?
New Meat
Partners
Shhhhh
Bad Decision
The Deal
Yo'
Yo'
Meet The Family
Knowing Chaeyoung
Furious
Sway
Julia
Better Days(?)
Sudden Ending
Doctor Son
Unexpected Patient
Meeting Again
Closure
Hangover
Jealousy And Anger
Starting A New Life
Orphaned
Biggest Revelation
Right Thing To Do
Love Me Tonight
We Are Fated

Out Of The Blue

12.8K 365 157
بواسطة WeirdoAtNight

Mina's POV

"I think you 2 should get married when you both turn 20..." My dad told us. I bowed down in my seat. Fidgeting my fingers.

We're all in a round table with my whole family and Garett.

"What are your thoughts about that.." Garetted held my hands." I think that's a great idea."

I just smiled at Garett. Of course I don't want to marry this douche but I can't do anything. My dad is here and he's very intimidating. He's the only one I'm afraid of.

"Of course Mina will agree."My dad smiled at me.. Even if he's smiling, he still looks scary as fuck."She's a good daughter..."

I smiled at my father.

This is why I hate family gatherings coz I will feel like this. That I don't belong in this family. They're all so distant to me. Even if they don't show it. That's what I feel.

My family is the total opposite of Chaeyoung's family. Yes, they're lack of many things,they're living in a small apartment as small as my comfort room. But they're happy and contented. You can feel how closed they are to each other.

My sisters, we were close when were kids. But when they reached adolescent stage and I stayed as a kid. They're personalities changed. They became like my parents..

And now my father wants to have a full a control over my life by marrying this asshole. Of course, he will be in favor of Garrett, he's fucking rich, an heir like me..

"My Mina will never disappoint me..."My father said as he took a sip of his wine."My daughters will be my legacy. I am raising them right so they can continue the biggest legacy I will leave."

The people around us started aggreing to him. These people are so plastic. I wanna puke just by watching them praising my father.

They're praising the fact that he's about to imprisoned me for a lifetime just for thw sake of his money.

My mother was just there, also praising him. He's talking nonsense about his plans. But I don't even hear him, anymore.

I hate him and my family. But Im more afraid of him.

I don't wanna marry Garrett..

Please someone help me..

..

___

After the meeting. Garett drove me home. My mother gave me a gift. And it's an expensive Tiffany & Co necklace. Well my mother always gives me expensive things. But I don't want it. I want to feel her motherly love.

It's a fucking joke.

"I will go now.." I immediately opened Garrett's passenger door and stepped outside.

Garett immediately followed and grabbed my left wrist."Wait,Mina..."

"What?!"I asked irritatingly.

"Where's my kiss?" He smiled charmingly at me. As if I'd fall for that. Yuck.. I rolled my eyes and tried to pu my hand away from him.

"Did you eat a spoiled steak?"

He laughed."I'm your boyfriend but you're only treating me like a boyfriend when in we're in front of your parents. Remember that we will marry each other 2 years from now.."

"Don't be delusional,jerk."I keep pulling my wrist nut he's too strong."Let go of me!"

"After I kiss you.." He pulled me towards him and leaned to kiss me...

"Garett!!" I closed my eyes and tried to avoid his lips..

"OUCH"

Garett screamed in pain.

When I opened my eyes. Garett is now holding his crotch and in too much pain,kneeling on the ground. I noticed Chaeyoung standing beside me.

"If the girl says no, it's a no.."Chaeyoung said while looking down at kneeling Garrett.

"You!!" he tried stand up and punch Chaeyoung. But Chaeyoung acted to kick his ball again so he immediately stepped away. Bumping against his car.

"Just go home,Garrett.." I said."Or I'll call the securities. You don't want any mess like that,right?"

"You, will pay for this,midget.." He pointed at Chaeyoung who's staring at Garett angrily. She looks so serious. The first time I ever saw her like that. She looks so hot tho..

Garrett immediately got inside his car,almost wobbling bcoz probably his balls still hurts as fuck.

I held her hand."Calm down,Chaeng-ah..."

She turned to look at me. As if I spoke the magic number and her face soften.

Out of the blue.

All of a sudden

She pulled me towards her and hugged me tightly..

I was surprised.

But I just hugged her tightly.

She didn't speak any, she just kept hugging me for minutes. In front of my dorm building.

My heart thumping so fast. Like it's making me hyperventilate. I can even feel her heary also beats as fast as mine. I can hear it loud and clear.

It's like I heard a music over my head. I'm actually hearing a beautiful music inside my head. As I listen to our heartbeats..

"Came out of the blue
Girl, I had no clue until I met you
Always had my eyes on you
Still I wasn't able to see right through"

Our hearts harmonizing like they're one. This is so uncanny..

"We can bring it back to where we started
Pick up where we left off, you decided
Now's the time for me and you (me and you)
Now's the time for me and you, ooh, ooh
Oh, tell me I belong to you, belong to me (ooh, ooh)
Oh, you know there's no other place I'd rather be (ooh, ooh).. "

This is too much.

I wanna say those words.

But I'm afraid..

I'm afraid of rejection and I'm afraid of myself. Maybe she's just hugging me to comfort me. My anxiety is tru the roof!

What is this?!

"You came and everything just fell into place
At first, I thought that it was just anothеr mistake
We werе bound to meet again
This is not the way our story ends (nah, nah).."

Why am I feeling this kind of uncanny feeling. I'm loving it yet I'm so afraid of it.

We're like fools hugging under the full moon in the middle of darkness. Our only light is the one from the lamppost near us.

I don't wanna lose Chaeyoung.

I love her.

Yes I love her.

I don't want other,I want her.

"We can bring it back to where we started
Pick up where we left off, you decided
Now's the time for me and you (me and you)
Now's the time for me and you, ooh, ooh
Oh, tell me I belong to you, belong to me (belong to me)
Oh, you know there's no other place I'd rather be (rather be).."

"I-..." I was about to say it but she already moved and pulled away. She kissed me, not on my lips but she kissed my forehead. I never felt respected like this.

The way she kissed my forehead is like telling me that I should be treated the way I deserve to be treated.

I'm almost crying..

"Are you okay,now?" Chaeyoung asked as she caressed my face."That pervert really tried to harassed you..."

I smiled at her."Thank you.."

"I'm your hero.."She joked and she smilee widely showing her beauty dimple."I'm small but I'm terrible..."

"Cringe..."I teased her.

" What the hell, I am your savior " She acted offended. And it makes me laughed.

"Okay,You should go to your dorm, it's getting late.."She held my empty hand. Her palm's warmth is comforting.

We walked towards my the front door and ahe opened it..

"Hey, aren't you going to sleep in my door?" I asked coz she seem hesitant to follow me inside the dorm building.

"Well, of course I will.."She scratched her nape as she followed inside." But let me get something."

She ran outside and came back with a paper bag. What's that? Well,I'll find out.

"Why are you always acting like you're new here,huh?" I grabbed her hand and we both walked fast to the elevator door.

_

"Wait, so you really waited for me outside the dorm?" I asked as I opened the box of pastries the came from her Aunt."Wow,my favorites!"

I giggled when I saw the delicious pastries."Your Aunt is really nice to me.."

"Well, she really likes you more than me.."Chaeyoung joked as she leaned back at the couch. I immediately carry the box and sat beside her. She automatically put her arm around my shoulder. She turned the tv on.

"So you really were waiting for me under the tree like a creep?" ai asked again when I remember what we're talking about awhile ago.

"I'm too cute to be a creep,duh."

"Wow, so full of herself.."

"Well,I just took down a 6 feet tall asshole awhile ago.."

"He deserves it..."

Then I remember about tgw marriage.

I don't want to tell it to Chaeyoung. It's not important,anyways..

What's important is us being here,cuddling and watching our favorite series,eating delicious pastries. A simple yet magical life with her. The girl I love.

I won't trade this for anything.

I hope she loves me,too.

But, remember Minari, you're going to marry 2 years from now.. And Chaeyoung is just here to satisfy your physical desires..

I never planned to fall for her.

But as I said what's important is the present. I'll think about the future when it's already a present.

Whatever happens tomorrow, I don't care. All I want is here, being wrapped by her warm embrace.

Chaeyoung Im sorry if I'll choose to lie about it..

______

Music : Out of the Blue by RINI

Another fluff chapter. Lol

-Weirdoatnight

P.S didn't edit so sorry for grammatical errors and typos. I have dysgraphia. If anyone would make fun of some typos. I'll automatically mute/block you.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

94K 3.6K 90
What Mina thought was an ordinary day out, turned out to be more interesting. Chaeyoung doesn't much like going out, unless she needs to. Good thing...
151K 4.3K 12
Son Chaeyoung is the Schools Handsome yet Gorgeous female. Despite of her looks, she can also be a badass bully. She picks on every student she runs...
226K 8K 48
Mina Myoui, a Japanese-American National, a shy and quiet in a public type, a simple girl who belong in a famous, multi-awarded Korean girl group cal...
127K 5.5K 56
Son Chaeyoung head of the biggest conglomerate in Asia. She has a beautiful and caring wife and a sweet daughter by her side and everything she wants...