Saints of Los Angeles (A Mötl...

By AeroLover21

Motley crue are going to rehab. In June of 1988 things are changing but are they for the worse or better? Af... More

Cast as of 1988
Mötley Crüe are going to rehab
one month later
Loud, Rude & aggressive
Stormy Joy Rose?
Sweet child of ours
Time skip with Drama.
Heaven & Hell
The phone call
You want what? - Doc
It's A Boy
Primal Scream/ 1991
The Flower
What could have been
1992
Don't give up!
Don't give up part 2
Vince Neil (A Month Later)
Making Up/The Mötley Interview
Two Tours & A Surprise
1992-1994
1994/ Happy Birthday.
Rodney & Lisa
Terms,Conditions & Family secrets
The Interview, The Appointment & The Discovery
Athena Leah Bass
Bass
One Month Later
1995/ Poison
Trouble at the studio
Changes
Löve Hürts
Party Like Tomorrow Is The End Of The World
1997
Home Sweet Home???
1998-1999
SÖULMATES???
Pray for me (2000)

Just Another Pyscho

100 6 6
By AeroLover21

Okay so I will just continue this book and make it longer because if I don't this one would only be 40 chapters and I can't have that.

So this book will basically be a mash up of two of my books. But oh well lol

Also Skylar will get some time in this chapter.

(2 months later)

Vince and Nikki were having a private conversation on the other side of the studio. "So she's staying with you again?" Nikki asked confused. "Yea man, like she showed up one night with the kids. She looked- rough." Nikki sighed glancing at his cousin.

"Nikki, I don't think Rebel and Mick are doing so hot anymore." Vince continued. Nikki sighed and turned his attention to Mick, the guitarist was laying on the studio couch.

"Yea but come on Vince, It's Rebel and Mick. If anyone in the world is really meant to be together it's them. Things will work out-They always do." Nikki said with a smile. Vince frowned looking at Rebel, she was sitting behind the drums with that same sadness in her eyes.

Nikki didn't understand it like Vince did. The singer didn't understand why Rebel went to him.

(A week ago.)

Rebel had had enough. She just asked the man if he was coming to be. It was late and all she wanted was an answer. But once again a fight broke out and it was all Rebel could take. She walked away from Mick and went upstairs to Frankie's room.

"Wow-Mom what's up?" The girl asked getting blinded by her bedroom light. "I-I need get away for a little- Can you help me get your sister ready-Please." Rebel muttered. Frankie could tell her mom was about to break. "Yea-Sure Mom, anything." Frankie said leaving her bedroom. Rebel took a deep breath and went across the hall to her sons room.

"Erik." Rebel whispered shaking the boy. "Erik, wake up." She said turning his light on. The groaned and looked up at his mother. "Is everyone okay?" He asked after he nkticed the time. "No. I-I need to get away and I-." The boy sat up in bed. "Away from Dad?" He asked. "Smart boy. Come on." Rebel muttered. "Where we going?" Erik asked a little confused.

"So it's not Christmas?" Raya asked as Frankie helped her with her sheos. "No." The older girl answered. "Or my birthday?" Frankie shook her head. "Nope." She said struggling since her sister wouldn't stop moving her legs. "God man, Ray, stop moving!" She snapped. The little girl froze. "Sorry Sissy." She muttered, patting her sister on the head. "Yea whatever. Raya, please stop touching me." The child huffed. "Sorry that I love you!" She snapped. Frankie rolled her eyes. "Okay so if it's not Christmas or my birthday-Or yours..Then why are we up?" The little girl asked. Frankie groaned and tossed her head back. "Was I really like this?"

"Yes." Mick answered from the door way. "Dad?" The man sighed. "She taking you with her huh?" Frankie stood up and crossed her arms. "Yea. Shes really messed up. What happened?" The teenager asked. "It's something you wouldn't understand." He muttered.

"Why?" Frankie and Raya asked at the same time.

"Frankie, did you get-." Rebel froze. "What are you doing here?" Rebel asked. "It is my house." Mick answered. "Yea. I know-Girls come on." Frankie walked out of the room. "But-But why are we leaving Dad?" Raya asked following her sister. "Your mother needs a break." Mick answered. Rebel frowned looking him over. "If we could just talk and if you'd just-." She started.

"No. I told you. I talked to you." She shook her head. "No Mick, you talked at me. You yelled so I started yelling!" She snapped. "Nothing ever works. Nothing ever lasts and Nothing I do will help. We got that all covered?" Mick asked with no emotion in his eyes. Rebel gulped looking him over. "Yea-I think we do." She muttered. "Good then I'm going to bed." He muttered walking down the hall to the master bedroom. Rebel watched as Mick slammed the door. Tears stared to fall as she left the house and got in the car. "Are you okay?" Frankie asked aitting in the front. Erik sighed when he noticed Raya was frowning. "Why's Mommy crying?" She whispered.

Rebel gulped and backed oug off the drive way.

Four year old Skylar was woken up at one in the morning by knocking. The child heard the storm going on outside mixed with the knocking and her mind went to a dark place. The little girl picked up her pink blanked and took off across the hall to her big brothers room. The girl pouted when she remebered Neil went to his mommy's before bedtime but after pizza. When a loud clap of thunder hit again, she yelped and ran to her parents room.

"What?" Beth asked feeling her daughter crawling on her body. "Monsters!" She snapped hiding under her parents blanket. "No Sky, it's just a storm." Vince answered pulling her closer. "Storms don't talk!" The child snapped. Vince smirked. "Stormy dose." Beth scoffed. "What was the Storm saying honey?" Beth asked her daughter sofly. "Open up Vince!" The singer rolled his eyes. "It was the wind." The singer muttered. But then he heard 'Open up Man its freezing!'

"Or not." Vince muttered. "I'm gonna go see." He said getting out of bed.

Vince turned his hallway light on and started down the steps. "Why didn't we just go to Uncle Nikki's?" Erik asked his mother. "Because." She answered still trying to stop crying. "Because Uncle Nikki would most likly end Dad if he saw Mom crying. Thats why!" Frankie snapped. "Uncle Nikki would never ever hurt Dad!" Raya snapped. Frankie was holding her sister in her arms.

The kitchen light came on and the front door opened. Erik looked away since Vince was standing in nothing but his boxers.

"Rebel?" The singer asked seeing her so upset. "Come in guys." He said moving out of the way. Once they were all inside Vince noticed just how much the girl had been crying.

"See it wasn't monsters." Beth said seeing the group in her kitchen. Skylar smiled and ran to Raya and Erik. Frankie walked over to Beth and watched with the woman as Vince pulled the upset girl into a hug.

(End Flash Back)

Vince was in his booth. Mick was sitting ready with his guitar and Nikki was standing with Rebel in the drumming booth.

"Rebs." Nikki started.The girl was just watching Mick with sadness on her eyes. "Hey Rebel." Vince fixed his headphones waiting. Mick was messing is hands. "Rebel-Joanna?" Nikki asked putting his bass down. "Huh?" She asked finally looking at her cousin. "You have to count us in." He said softly. She hummed looking at Vince. "Last song guys!" The singer said into his micraphone. Mick glanced at Rebel. "Lets get it over with then." The guitarist muttered. Nikki sighed. "Hey Rebel, you okay? Cause Vince said said you and Mick were-."

"One, Two, One, Two, Three!" Rebel said hitting the sticks together. Mick came in after her and Nikki followed along.

Vince got ready to come into the song. This was the last song they had to do and then the album, Sainsts Of Los Angeles would finally be over. Unknown to Vince or Nikki, Mick wasn't planning on doing a tour.

This album might just be the last one for Mötley crüe.

I'm just another Psycho!"

Vince sang with Rebel and Nikki doing backing. Mick finished up with the guitar and Vince smiled, pulling his headphones off.

"Yea guys!" He screamed into the micraphone before he ran out of the booth. He high fived the sound guy and ran to Rebel amd Nikki. "Whats up?" Nikki asked her softly. She once again glanced at Mick.

"Mick and I are over." She mugtered just as Vince came in for a high five. "WHAT!?" Nikki screamed.

"Since when?" Vince asked, this being the first he had heard of it. Rebel sighed looking down. "Since I-I should up at your place." She muttered.

"Mick!" Nikki started walking to the older man. "Huh?" He asked looking the bassist over. "What do you mean-Huh? What the hell Old Man! Over-O-Over you can't be OVER!" Nikki snapped.

As Nikki went psycho on a very emotionless Mick, Vince talked to Rebel in the booth. "I-I mean I don't get it Doll, yea youve been upset but-I thought you know you just needed some space and then would work it out like always." He said leaning on the kickdrum. "Wait did he find out about-." Vince started in a panic. "No. It would just be another reason for him to go nuts." She muttered. "So then-Your- You two are getting-Divorced?" Vince asked shocked. She gulped looking at her feet. "I don't want it. I love him but-We had a fight-Another pointless fight and-and he screamed it at me. The look on his face the hate in his eyes man. I- I broke. I got the kids and we went to you. I knew Nikki would would get crazy if he knew and I-I needed my friend." She said looking at Vince.

(Flash back)

"I'm sick of you saying that! What do I want you go say?? How about the truth Mick! What you want, what you feel! Talk to me man, I thought we could talk about anything-I thought we were past the screaming and the pointless fighting. What do you want Mick Mars! What-."

Mick stood up from his chair and had no emotion on his face. But his blue eyes held hate. "I WANT A DIVORCE!" Mick screamed in her face. She stood there shocked. Unsure if she had really heard him right. After all they had been married since 1982. Three kids, the youngest was only three. She wasn't even 30 yet. He could'nt really mean it.

Rebel stood in the den motionless, she felt numb. "W-What?" She asked after what felt like forever. "I said I want a divorce. I'm sick of it all too. Sick of the pain, the fight-All of it!" He snapped glaring at her. "What about me Mick? You sick of me too?" She asked with a few tears sliding down her face.

"Like I said-All of it." He muttered darkly. That was it-Rebels heart broke and she took off out of the den. She went to Frankie's room first. She couldn't tell her kids that they were over. Divorce was a word rebel thought she would never use- but once long ago another word was Mother or wife. Rebel's life was falling apart.

(End flash back.)

"What are you gonna do Sixx, push me into some amps?" Mick snapped. Nikki never stopped his ranting at the guitarist. Vince sighed and went to break up the fight before it turned fisical.

Rebel walked out of the studio done. She ran into Sebastian, who smiled down at her when he relized who she was, but his smile turned into a frown when he noticed she was crying. "You okay?" He asked bending down. "N-No." She muttered heart broken. The singer wrapped his arms around the heart broken girl and pulled her into a hug. "Hey I-I know what would make you feel better." He muttered. When she didn't say anything he sighed. "Come on. Let's go to a show." He said walking out of the studio with her.

Vince did all he could from keeping Nikki away from Mick. After all the bassist was pissed off and could really do a number on the guitarist. No one noticed Rebel was even missing.

Updated.

Don't worry I have had this worked out since the first book. Mick and Rebel are finished. But that dosn't mean the book is. It will just focus more on Rebel and her finding herself. She was with Mick since her 16th bithday.

Everything will work out and things will get a little wild.

2,039 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Primal. By Lucyy

Fanfiction

500K 15.7K 164
It's 1989, you are in a highly successful all girl, hard rocking metal band. You're touring the world with a number of bands who don't take you serio...
124K 2.9K 60
The year is 1992, it's been 9 years since Carly and Nikki have gone their separate ways. Through that time, Carly and Nikki's life has drastically ch...
879 10 19
*A Nikki Sixx story* The year was 1985, the prime time for drug abuse, strippers and lots of meaningless sex. Eve Brooks had joined her boys on tour...
2.5K 209 32
∙𝙰 𝚅𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝙽𝚎𝚒𝚕 𝚇 𝙾𝙲 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢∙ It's 1997 and Kelly Dixon takes a look back at how she became the wife of the frontman of one the worlds...