Poisoned [Korrasami]

Ayy_Tee_Ess द्वारा

Team Avatar got into not good looking situation, they have to get out of there as soon as possible, but will... अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 Pt 1.
Chapter 21 Pt. 2
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Info

Chapter 12

718 23 67
Ayy_Tee_Ess द्वारा

Just quickly, I'm sorry for the time skip but it's for the sake of the story, again I'm sorry but it's for the best like this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*3 months later*

*??? pov*

"Boss we're ready, can I come in?" someone from behind the door of my so-called office asked.

"No, just a second" I pulled out my black facemask from the small drawer of my table and put it on, then I put on the hood of my hoodie and I grabbed my equipment. They can't know, not yet. I stood up and walked to the small window to my left. "You can come in" I said as I heard the door open, and a guy with the nickname Itsuki walked in.

We were a group of people, and people thought we are the bad guys but we actually stole from the real bad guys

"What do you have for me?" I asked

"We found the location of the main storage of the Silent Ones" Our main enemy... We called ourselves 'The Unfazed' we never hurt anyone unless they attacked first, and we always tried to take what was ours, nothing more, nothing less, but if we didn't have a chance, we took more then we got stolen, I wanted to lead them the right way.

But 'The Silent Ones' always attacked us, no matter what, and for basically no reason.

We were a group of people, we don't call ourselves gang, we don't kill, only if it's really necessary to save ourselves. We have all nicknames and anyone is welcomed here.

"Good, time?"

"In 20 minutes, the main exit"

"Excellent, get everyone ready, we need meds for our sick members" I turned around and looked at Itsuki, he nodded and walked out.

I won't let anyone else die, just because my people have no home

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Asami's pov*

Ugh this is too tiring

I was finishing some more improvements on the new Sato-m-bikes, new collection of motorbikes, and I also plan on making more fake limbs for people that got theirs amputated, like Korra did, It's been a while since we've been out together, I kinda miss it, I should visit her again. Since Korra got better, they held her on the island, they knew she was the main target so they wanted to give her as much security as possible.

obviously, Korra wasn't really happy about it but did as they said. After we got most of the bad people that tried to kill Korra we thought we won't have to worry, but not long after Korra got better we found a threatening note, since then Korra stayed on the island.

I finished writing down some details about my future projects and I closed my book, I was finally done with the job for today.

it was almost 2 in the morning, I sighed and finished my now already cold coffee, I grabbed the newest newspapers and read the titles

'WHAT HAPPENED TO AVATAR KORRA?'

'IS CHIEF BEIFONG HIDING THE TRUTH ABOUT AVATAR'S INCIDENT?'

'THE CITY GANGS GOTTEN AGRESSIVE, THEY FIGHT AGAINST EACHOTHER MORE THAN EVER!'

'YADASHI SHITARA DISAPPEARED! IS HE GUILTY FOR AVATAR'S NEAR DEAD EXPERIENCE?'

'WHERE IS THE AVATAR?'

I threw the newspapers on the table again and sighed once more. We never really told the public about what happened to Korra, they somehow knew some stuff but they kept asking questions, Korra told me that she won't hide forever and that when she will be fully okay again she will handle these guys.

I miss her, I will visit her tomorrow.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*??? pov*

"We're ready Yamashiro," Itsuki said, Yamashiro was my nickname, it meant 'protective' and I liked it, people in the group mostly called me either 'boss' or 'Yamashiro'

We were standing in front of the big building, it was late at night and we were ready to strike.

"Good, group A will try to get the main entrance, there are guards so be careful, group B will get the safety around the object, I don't want anyone near, and if someone is coming send someone our way to warn us. I will go with group C, we will earthbend a tunnel and we will get inside by the ground, once we are inside, go look for our stuff, and there should be meds for the sick people so take these too, I don't like that we are gonna steal them but there is no other choice, understood?" I asked as I was speaking to my people and they all either nodded or said 'yes' in agreement.

"Good, group A get ready, I want B to split up around after we are off the sight, C follows me" I finished and walked up to the wall, I used the earthbending to create a hole and when I jumped in I made a tunnel-shaped hole that leads further into the ground, there was now enough space for our group, there was 10 of us in each group, and 20 more people back in our base so 50 people in total.

"Come on let's go" I called and people jumped in, I continued forming the tunnel until we were sure we are under the building, there were some earthbenders and firebenders in my group, and before I made a hole for us to jump outside and get the stuff we need I turned to my people

"Do not kill anyone, knockout the guards" they all nodded and I opened the hole and we all jumped out, there were just 2 guards so it was easy, once we got them five of our people secured the windows and I told Itsuki to inform group A and B about us getting inside, meanwile the rest of us were getting the stuff that was ours, I pulled out a list of the meds the doctor gave me and I searched for them, I had almost everything but there was Penicillin that was missing, fuck they don't have it, I have to get it somehow, I guess I have no other choice then to get it while I'm outside the group, I sighed and walked to one of the shelves, they had our food and water, and we needed it so we took it back, I would be lying if I said we didn't take more food than they stole from us, even though I said we don't do that we don't have any other choice, right now people are injured and hungry because I haven't shown up for 3 months, but I could't get there sooner.

I sighed as I packed more food into my backpack and I also found few first-aid kits, which I took with me as well, I had almost full backpack when I heard someone shouting

"The police is here! They found us!!" Damnit, both groups A and B got inside and joined group C, waiting for orders

"Alright everyone go back!" I yelled as we heard the sirens coming closer, slowly people were jumping back into the hole running back, I helped people as I heard

"THIS IS REPUBLIC CITY POLICE! STEP OUT WITH HANDS IN THE AIR NOW!" Shit that sounds like Beifong

"Everyone! Get back to the base, Itsuki take my backpack, do everything you can to get back safely, I will hold them off don't worry about me and don't turn around" I said as I earth bent a stone wall in front of the door and I handed my backpack to Itsuki

"But boss-"

"No listen to my orders, now go!" I threw the backpack at him and pushed him inside the hole and closed it, in that moment few police officers ran inside ready to catch me

"This is the police! Hands up!" That sounds like Mako!

"I am not the bad guy Mako" I said calmly as I put my hands in the air with my back facing him

"What- HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?!" he yelled

"I know a lot of things about, you, I'm gonna turn around now, slowly, I won't do anything I promise," I said as I slowly turned around and saw him and two other officers standing there ready to strike if I did any wrong moves

"I'm sorry" I quickly jumped to the ground and threw a smoke bomb as I dug another hole into the ground and ran out by using it, I could hear them coughing before I disappeared.

I got outside and ran into the woods before they could catch me, as I ran further I felt my leg aching, shit not now, I continued running across the woods but soon I tripped and rolled down the small hill, I was dirty from all the mud and dirt but I quickly got up and continued running, I have to get back to the base as soon as possible

After a while, I ran into the streets again, I was sure no-one was following me, but now I had no idea where I was, I walked down the road and out of nowhere I heard a car honking at me and when I turned around I got slightly hit by the car as I fell to the ground.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Asami's pov*

I was riding home from work when suddenly a person appeared in front of me, I got basically zero time to react as I tried to slow as much as possible but my car still hit the person.

"Holy shit, I'm so sorry I didn't see you there! Are you okay?!" I rushed to the person, they were wearing a black hoodie and pants and a black facemask and some shoes

"Don't worry I'm-" The person looked at me as I helped them up "um... I'm okay d-don't worry" they lowered their head, they were covered in mud and dirt and they had small bruise on their forehead

"Are you sure? I'll take you to the hospital it's not far-" "NO!" they suddenly yelled but kept their head down "Sorry just... don't worry I'm okay" they wouldn't make eye contact with me, but the voice sounded so familiar

"Well okay then, I wanna make it up to you somehow"

"It's fine Asami forget-" How do they know my name?

"How do you know my name?!"

"I um... Y-you look like Asami Sato I read about you in the n-news I-"

"It's okay, do you need any help?" I didn't believe their lie but I played along

"No thank you just... could you tell me where I am?"

"This is Oxton Way and If you go straight then you will get to the Avatar Korra park, from there you can get to the centre of Republic City there are signs leading that way, I can give you a lift," I said but the person took a step back

"No thank you, you are so sweet, I'm sorry Asami" and out of nowhere they threw something on the ground and there was smoke everywhere as I started coughing and my eyes tear up because it got into my eyes.

Once the smoke disappeared and I managed to breathe normally again, the person was gone. Damn it, I hope they are okay, but the voice sounded so familiar... I can't say if it was a boy or a girl, the hoodie was too big I couldn't see if they had any boobs or not, I just hope they will be okay. I sighed as I sat back into my car and started driving home again, I kept thinking about the mysterious person, why did they disappear like that? And how did they knew my name? The thoughts were running in my head as I was getting closer and closer to my home, I was really tired, and I couldn't wait to get into bed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*later*

*??? pov*

I finally got into our base, I could see people getting the food we brought back, patients getting the medicine, it was a successful mission, I smiled as I went into my office, I saw Itsuki standing by the door as he looked at me

"Thank god you are okay, I wanted to send a search patrol to look for you" he hugged me and I hugged him back

"I'm fine as you can see, did you took care of them?"

"Yeah I did, people are getting medicine but there are still these two that need penicillin, we got them some pain killers but the doctor is not sure how long they will last. Fuck, I guess there is not any other choice, I have to get the meds during the day in my personal life. I sighed and looked at Itsuki

"I might be gone for a while again, I have to go, but I promise I will come back as soon as possible. Take care of them while I am gone, and please do not order any missions"

"Of course boss" and with that, he walked away.

Itsuki was the second in charge and I trusted him the most. I smiled and walked around, checked up on the patients and greeted some people by the campfires. Our base was located deep in the mountains not far from Republic city, it was an underground base, people lived here in tents and we were happy, I was the only one that didn't live here, since I got my life under control, this group helped me when I was lost and without them, I don't know where I would be now, I am also the only one that keeps coming back after I got my life on the run again, and that is probably why I am their leader, the last one ran away right after he got better, and kept them without lead, so I promised myself to take care of them, most of the people here were broken or hurt by the past, homeless or just needed someplace to stay for a while, we always supported each other, we also had a doctor that was both normal doctor and therapist, but he lost his job and his wife left him so he decided to stay and help us.

No-one had it easy here, but we knew we can help each other, we all kinda knew each other but no-one knew the real identities, except those that decided to say their real name, it almost felt like having a real family. I was the only one that hasn't shown them my face, I wasn't ready, at the beginning I did it because I didn't trust them but later I kept it doing because they might know who I am and I was afraid of their reaction.

I walked into my office and took off the dirty clothes and put on some new ones, I took a look at my leg and made sure everything was okay, but it seemed like it was just sore from all the running. Then I walked out of the base and made my way home...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys! Alex here!

So who do you think the mysterious person is? Any ideas? Theories? Let me know in the comments!

Also, I was thinking about the way I want this story to go, I want to make Korrasami happen as soon as possible but I don't wanna rush it so we will see.

Anyways! I hope you guys liked today's chapter and I'll see y'all in the next one.

- Alex

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

69.6K 1.5K 48
. Some friendships are so strong They can even transcend ...
1.7K 45 12
This take place after Asami and Korra take vacation in the spirit world . Then they about to go home by enter the portal but then they found themsel...
74.7K 1.7K 20
Korra and Asami have an apartment together near campus. Both of them have a secret they don't want the other knowing. But what happens when one of th...
2.9K 194 7
❝ You're not just the Avatar, Korra, you're my big sister, too! I have a duty to protect you, too! ❞ ⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂⠁⠁⠂⠄⠄⠂ ⠂⠄⠄⠂☆ Kiara, the younger sister...