Our Everlasting Journey - Sho...

By t0ky0wh0

āšˆš“'š’ ššŽš“ š˜šŽš”š‘ š…š€š”š‹š“, š–š„'š‘š„ š‰š”š’š“ šš‹š€š˜šˆšš† šŽš šƒšˆš…š…š„š‘š„šš“ š‹š„š•š„š‹š’.āž... More

IMPORTANT
.season 1.
.one.
.three.
.four.
.five.
.season 2.
.one; season 2.
.two; season 2.
.three; season 2.
.four; season 2.
.five; season 2.
.six; season 2.
.seven; season 2.
.eight; season 2.
.nine; season 2.
.ten; season 2.
.eleven; season 2.
.twelve; season 2.
.thirteen; season 2.
.fourteen; season 2.
.season 3.
.one; season 3.
.two; season 3.
.three; season 3.
.four; season 3.
.five; season 3.
.six; season 3.
.seven; season 3.
.eight; season 3.
.nine; season 3.
.chapter 10; season 3.

.two.

1.9K 39 49
By t0ky0wh0

• • •

• • •

3804 words

Without realizing it, the second day already arrived. Time just flew by.

Starting our day off with English classes, I must admit, it was one of the most boring topics you could talk about. But of course, we wouldn't do just some hero exercises. Being a hero also requires a brain.

Lunch came afterwards, and I sat with Todoroki and Tokoyami. We had small conversations, but nothing worth mentioning, really. Though I couldn't help, but notice how Todoroki really seemed to like Soba. The cold type. It disappeared off of his plate in a matter of seconds - No exaggerations.

I can say for sure, the whole class had been waiting for only one thing that day: Basic Hero Training.

The class waited excitedly, and we soon heard
"I am... coming through the door like a normal person!", said an unusually bright voice. Looking over at who that was - All Might?

The number one hero, teaching at a school? I have indeed heard rumors and such about him teaching, but seeing it in person, took me by surprise.

Looking around the class, and as well as hearing their reaction, they seemed to be just as shocked as me.

My mind traveled back for a split second...

"You have to become better than him!"

"At this point, you will never be able to beat him, let alone a single villain!"

"You useless brat!"

"Did you know that all the other children at the other famous families are doing so much better progress than you?"

*snap snap*

Snapping out of my thoughts, they were interrupted by Todoroki's small snaps.

Looking over at him, he softened his eyes, by that asking if I was alright. I nodded slightly, focusing back onto All Might with a frown on my face.

"I teach basic hero training. It is a subject where you train in different ways to lesrn the basics of being a hero. You'll take the most units of this subject! Let's get right into it! This is what we do today..." he held up large stack of small papers, drawing one out in the process. Turning the card towards the class, it read 'Battle'.

Combat Training?

"Combat Training."

Yep.

Well, close fights would be an adventage to me, since as I have said before, I have learned basic martial art skills on the streets. But would they come in handy?

"And to go with that are these! Costumes made based on your Quirk registrations and requests you sent in before school started." He said as several rows of cases came out of the wall.

"After you change, gather in Ground Bega!"

"Yesir!" We awnsered enthusiastically.

Walking over to the rows, everyone grabbed their cases, as mine read '21' on it. Afterwards, everyone went to change.

(A few outfit designs follow, choose whichever you prefer, or if you dislike all of these, you're free to use your imagination, but don't forget: You have wings.)

(This is the whole costume, but once again, if you don't like it, just imagine the one you wish for. This is just the preferred look.) BUT

(This is the original artwork by 'peb99' on the social media plattforms! The first one, I only recolored it. So all credits go to 'peb99'! Give them some love!)

(Or something along the lines of techwear would be my suggestion, but as I've said, you guys a re free to choose or imagine!)

— — — — — — — —

After everyone put on their costumes, we made our way to Ground Beta, walking through the gigantic gates that lead to it. Looking around, everyone's suit fit them, and even told something about them. Let's take Bakugo as an example: Intimidation. Well, that's what it seems he was going for, anyway.

Catching a glimps of Todoroki beside me, his left side was completely encased in ice. My predictions keep pulling the red string to one place.

Adding onto that, I feel like I can indeed trust him. Even though it's the second day, I do feel that way. Also, I have the feeling he feels the same. Trust is something I don't get automatically when meeting a person. But for some in that matter, I have.
Since he isn't a lost soul, that also adds extra points. Calling him a friend is a bit too soon, or is it not? I'm not sure myself.

"They say the clothes make the man, young men and ladies. Be fully aware... From now on... you are heroes!", all Might said in his usual bright tone.

I slightly smiled at the word 'hero'. Are we really one, considering this is the second day?

"That's great everyone! You all look cool!" he said, encouraging us.

I guess you can call it cool.

"Now shall we begin, you zygotes?" All Might asked the class.

We heard running from the back, as we looked and saw Midoriya running in like the main character in their suit. The suit sort of resembled a... rabbit with a huge smile? Interesting.

Turning back towards All Might, he continued

"Now, it's time for combat training!"

"Teacher!" Iida called out, raising his hand.
"This is a battle center from the enterance exam, so will we be conductiong urban battles again?

"No this time, it's different. Most of the time, fighting villains takes place outside, but if you look at the total numbers, atrocious villains appear indoors at a higher rate. Imprisonment, house arrest, backroom deals... In this society filled with heroes... *sarcastic cough* truly intelligent villains hide in the shadows! For this class, you'll be split into villains and heroes and fight 2-on-2 indoor battles. However since you are 21, we'll have a group of 2-on-3!"

"Without basic training?" Tsuyu aksed in her frog like voice.

"This is a real battle to understand those basics! However, the key this time is that there's no robot you can just beat up."

"How will wins and losses be determined?" Yaoroyozu asked, as many more following questions came after hers.

"I'll awnser all your questions!" All Might said, feeling like his smile was forced at this point.

"Now listen here. The situation is that the villains have hidden a nuclear weapon somewhere in their hideout. The heroes are trying to dispose of that. The heroes need to catch the villains or get the nuclear weapon back in the allotted time. The villains need to protect the nuclear weapon for the whole time or catch the heroes."

Very american game type of situation. Easy to understand.

"Teams and opponents will be determined by drawing lots!"

Well of course we'll get randomized. I would've chosen Todoroki, not because of his Quirk, but because I have the strongest bond with him from anyone in the class. If you ask yourself how I know of his Quirk, my parents used to tell me a lot about him as a child. My parents befriended his a long time ago, back in their day. Not going to lie, I looked up to him, and I still do.
About the trust, I'm pretty sure he felt the same way, but it couldn't go that easy, now could it?

The randomization, it does indeed make sense. Heroes often have to create makeshift teams with heroes from other agencies.

The teams were drawn, and I ended being in the team of •ding ding ding• guess who? Todoroki and Shoji. The fact that I'd know who I'm with relaxed me, and I was thankful I was with someone I trusted. Perhaps fate?

"So the first match between the heroes and the villains are... These guys! Team A will be the heroes, and Team D will be the villains.", he said as he crossed his arms, showing both balls with the initials 'A' and 'D'. Meaning it was Iida and Bakugo as the villains against Midoriya and Uraraka as the heroes. Bakugo and Midoriya isn't exactly the best pairing. I believe that Bakugo will have Midoriya set as his target, completetly ignoring Ochaco. Only an assumption, though.

"Everyone else, head toward the monitor room.", he said as the class dispersed, and Shoji joined both me and Todoroki.

"Looking forward to be working with you two." Shoji said as we walked in the direction of the monitor room.

"Likewise." both me and Todoroki replied.

"Though don't you think, that it is indeed a bit unfair, having a 3-on-2 fight?" I asked the both of them.

"Since the teacher decided, it must be fine this way." Todoroki awnsered as his unfrozen side pointed at me.

We arrived into the monitor room, being able to watch both teams at the same time. On the way here I have been thinking of a plan.

"You two, I have a strategy." I said quietly towards them.

"Let's hear it." Todoroki awnsered curiously.

I thought about it for another split second, before beginning to letting them onto my plan.

"Since this is a multiple story building we'll have to find the weapon in, we could use Shoji's tentacles, to be able to hear where we hear anything from. Be that talking or movement, anything. We'll have Todoroki freeze the floors and walls of the building, possibly capturing them, and while he does that, I'll fly there quickly. If capturing them by ice won't work out, we'll have to move to Plan B, I'll capture them with my Shadow Quirk, or catch them off guard, and you two come in, and wether capture them, or retrieve the weapon. And if plan B fails, we can only relie on a head-on fight."

"Won't you be frozen if you're in there?" Shoji asked me, as everything of my plan seemed to be understood, and they both seemed to be fine with it.

For a couple of seconds, I lit my right hand, as steam came off of me.

Shoji understood and nodded.

"But of course, we can't underestimate our opponents.", I stated looking at the both of them, as they nodded in agreement.

"Everything clear so far?"

"Yeah." The both of them stated, settling the plan. This is it.

Timeskip

(Since I am sure you guys know how the fight ended between Bakugo and Iida VS Midoriya and Uraraka, I will not write the scene, just as for the others. But of course, the one where you, wonderful reader are in it, I will.)

Both Bakugo and Iida lost this round. I'm quite surprised that Midoriya's strategy worked. Though it cost him his arm, yet again. As for the other one, Bakugo blasted it. They were pretty lucky. But it was a decent plan.

As for Bakugo, he seemed absolutely agitated. Probably because he was beat by Midoriya. He didn't expect, to be beaten by him.

Midoriya passed out, as his body was exhausted. He overdid it. They did win this match, but at what cost? Even if Recovery Girl can heal it, he can't expect to be healed by her everytime.

— — — — — — — —

"Well even if I say that... The MVP for this battle was young Iida!" All Might said in his usual happy tone.

This seemed to shock Iida, as his lips were quickly apart.

"It's not either of the winners, Ochaco or Midoriya?" Tsu asked.

"Hmm, well... Why is that? Does anyone know?" All Might asked, as his arm went high in the sky.

"Yes, Mr. All Might." Yaoyorozu said voluntarily, as she put her hand upwards.

"That is because Iida adapted the most to the context of the training. From watching the match, it appears Bakugo acted on his own because of an obviously personal grudge. And as Mr. All Might said earlier, it's foolish to launch a large-scale attack indoors. In the same way, taking into consideration the damage he received... Midoriya's plan was also rash. As for Uraraka, she let her guard down mid-battle, and her final attack was too reckless. If she treated the lalier mâché as a real weapon, she wouldn't have been able to do something so dangerous. Iida had prepared for his opponent's arrival, and assumed it'd be a fight over the weapon, which made him late in responding to the final attack. The hero team only won because they took advantage of the fact that this was training. They were practically breaking the rules." she said in almost like what felt like one breath.

This seemed to stun the whole class. I was impressed too. Her wisdom abilities are admirable. But one thing I can't help to notice, is how she is full of herself. Not meant in a bad way, but that could get in her own way.

Even the All Might himself was stunned.

"W-Well, young Iida also has parts of him that could be more relaxed... but well... that was correct!" All Might exclaimed as his put his thumbs up.

Though as expected, she came here because just like me, she was based on recommendations. That counts as a total of three students, that got into class 1-A because of recommendations.

"All right everyone, let's change locations and start the second match. Tackle this training after thinking about what we just talked about." he finished.

"Yesir!"

— — — — — — — —

We arrived at our new location, nothing new about it, maybe the design or so. All Might drew once again, and the balls' initials read 'B' and 'I'. Meaning Todoroki, Shoji and me were up against Ojiro and Hagakure.

"Trio B are the heroes, and duo I are the villains! Now let's start the second indoor person-to-person combat training match!" All Might said, with his cape going wild in the wind behind him dramatically, like out of a comic book. Though I felt no wind.

In a matter of seconds, the crowd dispersed, and us three were alone now. We nodded to each other, and started with Plan A.

Shoji extended his tentacles, as his six tips turned into ears. Completely silent for us, me and Todoroki kept switching gazes.

"You sure you won't be frozen?" asked Todoroki in a concerned tone.

"Positive. Don't worry, I wouldn't have made the suggestion otherwise." I whispered back.

Deciding to trust my words, he nodded, before it went completely silent.

In a sudden, his mid-ear turned into a mouth, as it spoke "One in the hall on the north side of the fourth floor. The other is somewhere on the same floor... They're barefoot..." I slightly smirked, looking over at Todoroki, he seemed to understand what I thought of. Footsteps.

"The invisible one is coming to ambush and capture us, huh?", his upper-mouth said.

"Go outside." Todoroki said in his spine-chilling tone, meant for Shoji.

I looked back at Todoroki, confused why he wants Shoji outside. Shoji seemed just as confused as I did.

"It's dangerous.", Todoroki replied plainly.
"I'm sure our opponents intend to fight a defensive battle..." He continued as he raised his right arm, touching the wall, as it started to become completely frozen. Shoji went outside, and I hopped up, using my wings, not to get caught by the ice. Indeed I was thankful that the hallway wasn't too narrow.
"... but that does not matter to us.", he said as he looked forward, the ice spreading more second by second. In an instant, the whole building was incased by ice.

The instant he said it was done, I charged forwards, only my wings to be heard, hitting against the air. Todoroki came after me in a slower pace, only to make sure if things didn't go as planned, we'd have the other plan by hand.
I got up to the fourth floor in a matter of about ten seconds. Coming down to my feet, I saw the room with the nuclear weapon. I walked in, only to see Ojiro stuck in one place. His posture immediatly took defense, but I shook my head.

"You can move all you want, but you won't be getting out of there."

Walking by Ojiro, his eyes were glued onto me, and in an instant, he flapped his tail into my direction trying to swipe me off my feet. My reaction was immediate, as the shadow from my left arm grabbed it, as the particles spread around it, immobilizing it.

"W-What the hell...?" he asked in a scared tone, as he tried moving his feet, but was interrupted by someone speaking.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. But the skin on your feet will come off, so you won't be able to fight your best." Todoroki explained, as his body was leaning against the doorframe, blocking it.

"Sorry Ojiro." I said, as I continued my path towards the nuclear object we had to recover. My smirk only increased, as Ojiro gave up, his fighting posture dispersing.

Looking at how Todoroki used his Quirk, he didn't damage me, nor the nuclear weapon. He weakened the enemy at the same time. Admittedly, his Quirk is very strong. He placed trust in me, so he didn't freeze me as well.

"Would you do the honors?", I said, looking over at Todoroki, his little smirk only increased.

He walked over into my direction as I looked at his glorious walk. Wait what.
But it was indeed something out of a book.
Instantly realizing that I was daydreaming, I snapped out of it, and went over to Ojiro, keeping a watch at him, and looking for signs of Hagakure.

Not too long afterwards, Todoroki touched the nuclear weapon, and it was announced: "Hero team wins!". Proceeding to heat up the place, the ice melted in a matter of seconds, and the whole building was back to its normal shape again.

Todoroki looked over to me, as I pulled back the Shadow Particles around Ojiro's tail into the palm of my hand.

"You can immobilize?", Todoroki asked, as he walked over to me.

"My Shadow Quirk can do multiple things. Immobilizing is one of them." I awnsered his question.

He nodded, as I started walking towards the exit, I heard him speak.

"Sorry. The difference in our ability was too great."

Smirking at his comment, I left the building, meeting a wide-eyed Shoji.

Holding up my hand, I awaited a high five. Though I was confused which one he'd use. And I received. Soon enough, Todoroki came, and I repeated the same act with him. Both Shoji and Todoroki looked at each other, nodded, and finally looked at me, as I nodded too, making our way back to the review room.

3rd Person P.O.V.

The class 1-A was mesmerized by the Quirks of those two. They couldn't help, but praise those.

"W-Wow..." Sato said, clenching his fists in admiration.

"What's up with their Quirks?" Kaminari asked.

"As expected from people who got in through recommendations."

"H-Her Shadow thing is creepy..." Mineta commented on (Y/N)'s Quirk.

"How did she not freeze, even we felt it!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"Did you forget? Half of her Quirk is Fire after all..." Ashido said out loud.

"So (Y/N)'s Quirk is... Half-Hot-Half-Dark...?" Kyoka said with wide eyes.

"In that case, her and Todoroki-kun go extremely well together in battle!" Iida said, the class only agreeing with him.

"All right, everyone gather around for a review of the second match. Next, we will begin the third match!"

"Yesir!"

— — — — — — — —
Time skip after everyone battled

"All right everyone! We didn't have any major injuries other than young Midoriya, either! You guys took this seriously! You all did a good job for your first training!", All Might praised the class.

"To have such a proper class after Mr. Aizawa's class... It's kind of anticlimactic...", said Tsuyu in a disappointed tone.

I couldn't help, but to agree with her.

"We're free to have proper classes, as well! Well then, I must review the results with young Midoriya! Change and return to the class room!", he said in one breath, as he left just as quickly as he came.

Raising an eyebrow, I wondered why he was in such a hurry. Looking over at Todoroki, he was as confused as me. It wasn't his usual behaviour to rush off like this.

— — — — — — — —
Back in the classroom

We were sitting silently in the classroom, only a few of us talking. The doors opened, revealing Midoriya, with his right arm bandaged up completely. His left one was hanging on the side. Good grief.

Mina, Kirishima, Tsuyu, Sero, Sato, Aoyama and Mineta rushed over to his side, congratulating him and telling him how well he did in the match, and that it gave them power. Afterwards they introduced themselves to him. He was completely stunned and embarrassed by all the attention and praises he was receveing, but it was true. He truly did well.

But all the fuss they were causing... Gee.

I wasn't the only one disturbed by the fuss as Tokoyami spoke up "You're too loud." I like him already.

Rushing over to his side like the main character, Iida scolded Tokoyami for sitting on the table, his hand going crazy, like he usually does when someone does something 'wrong'.

Stretching my red wings, I got up, and went to Midoriya's side, putting a hand on his shoulder. "You did well."

He blushed, as he thanked me. I left the room to use the restroom.

Coming back, I saw that Mr. Aizawa wasn't back yet, since he'd tell us more about the results, and awnser still unawnsered questions. After that we'd be allowed to go.

— — — — — — — — —

I was walking out of school with Todoroki once again, with Shoji by our side this time.

Stretching my wings again, I said "We did good today."

"Yeah." Todoroki awnsered simply.

"It was over in about one and a half minutes. I counted.", Shoji commented.

"Oh. For some reason, it seemed way longer." I admitted.

"Well. I'll see you two around." Shoji said, as he took his leave.

We both waved at Shoji, as he disappeared off into the distance.

"Say, Todoroki. We both have similar Quirks, don't we?", I suddenly asked, looking over at him.

His figure slightly stiffened, as his face was filled with discomofort instantly.

I noticed immediately. "I'm sorry. I got ahead of myself." I apologized, looking down on the ground.

"It's okay. Truth is, I don't like this side of mine.", he said as he lit his left hand for the slightest second.

"You're not the only one then. I hate both.", I said as I scoffed slightly.

He was about to say something, but then didn't.

"Look. If you ever need someone to talk to, you can. I know it's a bit too soon to say something like this. But just saying.", I explained in a calm tone.

"Likewise.", he said with a small smile.

————————————————

END OF CHAPTER 2

Next chapter: The Encounter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 147 23
'š™ž'š™¢ š™£š™¤š™© š™– š™˜š™š™§š™žš™Øš™©š™žš™–š™£ š™—š™Ŗš™© š™©š™š™šš™® š™ š™žš™£š™™š™– š™¬š™šš™£š™© š™¤š™›š™› š™¬š™žš™©š™ š™©š™š™š š™˜š™–š™£š™£š™žš™—š™–š™”š™žš™Øš™–š™©š™žš™¤š™£ š™¤š™› š™©š™š™š š™™š™žš™«š™žš™£ļæ½...
368K 11.2K 34
irls if ur here piss off /lh š˜†/š—» š—²š—»š˜š—²š—暝˜€ š˜‚.š—® š˜„š—¶š˜š—µ š—µš—²š—æ š˜€š—²š˜„š—» š—¼š—» š—½š—®š˜š—°š—µ š—®š—»š—± š—½š—¶š—» š—°š—¼š˜ƒš—²š—暝—²š—± š—Æš—®š—°š—øš—½š—®š—°š—ø š—®š—»š—± ļæ½...
222K 7.9K 42
š˜š˜¢š˜Æš˜„š˜“ š˜“š˜­š˜Ŗš˜±š˜±š˜¦š˜„. š˜Œš˜ŗš˜¦š˜“ š˜øš˜Ŗš˜„š˜¦. š˜”š˜°š˜¶š˜µš˜© š˜¢š˜Øš˜¢š˜±š˜¦. š˜š˜µ š˜¢š˜­š˜­ š˜“š˜°š˜¶š˜Æš˜„š˜¦š˜„ š˜§š˜¢š˜®š˜Ŗš˜­š˜Ŗš˜¢š˜³. š˜›š˜©š˜¦ š˜³š˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Øš˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜Ŗš˜Æ š˜©š˜¦š˜³ ļæ½...
810 29 21
ššƒšš˜šššš˜šš›šš˜šš”šš’ šš” ššššŽšš–ššŠšš•ššŽ šš›ššŽššŠššššŽšš› {šššš‘ššŽ ššžššœššžššŠšš• ššŽššŸššŽšš—ššššœ šš˜šš šššš‘ššŽ ššŠšš—šš’šš–ššŽ šš šš’šššš‘ ššˆ/šš— šš’šš—ššœššŽšš›šš} š™·ššŽšš› šš–ššŽšš–šš˜šš›šš¢...