𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞 ⦂ enhypen...

Από MAXRUSS0S

this book is for all my melanin engenes, i hope y'all enjoy :) ❝ we know we're classic together like egyptian... Περισσότερα

❝ intro ❞
❝ requests ❞
❰ jake ❱
❰ sunghoon ❱
❰ sunghoon pt. 2 ❱
❰ sunoo ❱
❰ jungwon ❱
❰ he does your hair ❱
requests pt. 2
❰ jay pt. 2 ❱
❰ when you do tiktoks w/ him ❱
❰ ni-ki ❱
❰ jake ❱
❰ jungwon ❱
❰ sunoo ❱

❰ jay ❱

1K 20 39
Από MAXRUSS0S

Y/N lived with her adopted family. She was left for dust at birth and left on The Sim family's doorstep. Jake was just a baby as well, so now they were all grown up together. In first grade, Y/N met Jake's friends, Jake, Sunghoon, Jungwon, Sunoo, Jungwon, and Ni-ki, who was just in kindergarten though he always found a way to sit with them at lunch.

By second grade, everyone was pretty close but things between Y/N and Jake were...awkward. It's been that way until middle school and Jay finally decided to tell Y/N how felt. Though her dumb self rejected him because she felt she was too young to date, and plus she thought it was a joke. She didn't know why she thought Jay would be one of those guys.

He was the type to flirt with every girl he saw and it worked out a lot thanks to his captain of the football team status. Skip to high school, the awkward staus came back because of the rejection that Jay faced.

But Y/N, being the softie that she is blurted out that she liked him too and she only rejected him back then because she thought it was a sick joke. He cut her off with a kiss, and that's when their love blossomed. Everyone was jealous of their relationship but they were too in love to notice.

Now it was senior year, second semester, to be exact. Jay and Y/N were still going strong but it was a bit bumpy now because Jay went to go be exchange student in Antarctica. He was coming back for about 5 weeks, which was going to give them plenty of time to spend time together. But also, for Jay to tell Y/N one thing...

He was going to be an exchange student but this time in Australia.

Of course, he knew that Y/N was going to be crushed because he was gone for 7 months last time...and now he was going to be gone for another 7 months.

----------

Y/N was currently getting ready, she just came out of the shower and she had her towel wrapped around her body while she rubbing lotion on her legs and arms. Jay was coming back today for the next 5 weeks! And she had to look good for him. Better than when he first left.

Jake, her brother, kept knocking on the door. Just to annoy her.

"Quit bamming on the doggone door!" She yelled.

"Y/N," Jake's voice was heard from outside, "Get out, I have to pee." He whined.

"Go use Mom and Dad's bathroom."

"No, I can't take all those candles Mom puts in there."

Y/N smacked her lips and rolled her eyes playfully, "Tuh. Then I guess you have to pee on yourself. You know how long it takes  me to get ready, Jake."

Though, she was only kidding around. She came out as soon as she got dressed and went into her room to do her makeup instead. She went with her famous natural look, she just used foundation, lip gloss, and eyeliner. Nothing else.

As soon as she was ready to go, the others were downstairs. They've been here anyway since Jake wanted to hang today.

"Ahhh, there she is! Finally done getting pretty for your boyfriend, huh?" Heeseung wiggled his eyebrows. The dark-skinned female scoffed and waved her hand dismissively.

"Shut up. Speaking of my boyfriend, is he on his way?"

Jungwon was the first to answer, looking down at his phone. "Yep. He sent me a text."

---------

The doorbell rang and Y/N squealed a bit as she hopped up. "He's here, he's here, he's- aye!" She yelped as she fell down. Sunghoon had tripped her, and he chuckled while Sunoo smacked his arm.

Y/N just got up and made sure she looked fine before going to walk towards the door. When she opened it, there was: Jay at his finest. He looked up when the door opened and he had this signature smile on his face.

"There she is," He held his arms and she immediately hopped into them.

"Jay.." She mumbled happily, loving the feeling of his warm arms around her.

"Y/N...I missed you so much that it hurt."

"Shh, no cheesy stuff, you'll ruin it."

He laughed softly and nodded. "Right." He then set her down after a few seconds and the two of them walked inside the house, Jay greeting the boys and Y/N and Jake's parents.

"Where's the little man?" Jay referred to Ni-ki.

Heeseung sighed, "Ah, he couldn't make it. Family stuff, but he says he can for sure come tomorrow."

"I'm sure Jay is going to be here every day that he's here." Jake playfully gagged, already knowing he was in for some lovey dovey crap from his sister and Jay.

 ❰ a week later ❱

Jay and Y/N were currently cuddling on the couch, watching television.

"This is nice. It's just like what we used to do," Y/N looked up at him and smiled brightly. Jay hummed in agreement and held her waist tighter. He was thinking today was going to be the day that he told her he was leaving after these next four weeks for Austrailia. He was kind of afraid of her reaction.

"So, baby.." Jay moved to pause the movie and turned to his girlfriend. "I have something to tell you,"

Y/N furrowed her eyebrows and turned to look at him. "Of course, baby, what's up?" She asked as she held her ankles while she sat cross-legged.

Jay fiddled with his hands, "Well...this is actually really hard to say but...I'm going away after this to be an exchange student in Austrailia this time!" He smiled.

Hearing this, Y/N's light smile had slowly disappeared. He was going away again? "Oh!" She smiled a bit. "Jay, that's great!"

"Really? Because I'm so excited, I'm glad you're cool with it!" Jay was relieved.

He pulled her into a hug and Y/N rested her chin on his shoulder. She was not 'cool' with it. Not one bit. After he left to go home, she went to talk to Jake about what her boyfriend told her. They both decided that tomorrow, Y/N was going to talk to Jay about this whole thing.

 ❰ the next day ❱

Y/N waited outside in the backyard while playing around with Jake's soccer ball. She looked up to be met with Jay walking inside through the gate. "Hey, you came." She smiled and placed her foot down on the soccer ball.

"Of course, I did. What's up?" Jay smiled as he placed his hands in his pockets.

Y/N placed her hands behind her back and looked down at her sneakers before looking at him. "Um...well, I just want you to that I'm happy. You know, about your excitement of going to Austrailia." She gave a close-mouthed smile.

"I know, me too! This is such an oppur-"

"But I seriously don't want you to go."

Jay's smile faltered before her furrowed his eyebrows in slight confusion. He thought she was okay with it? "W-why not?"

She pushed her hair back behind her ear, giving him a look that said 'Are you serious?' 

"Because being in a long-distance relationship was very hard on us.."

"I know that. It was hard for me, too." Jay gave a confused look. "Where are you going with this?"

"Where am I going with this?" Y/N repeated his question. "We aren't going to be in high school forever..." She pointed out and swayed a bit nervously. She didn't like where this whole thing was going. "I mean, who knows what's going to happen after that?"

"That's why I have to do this right now, Y/N." Jay smiled.

"What about me?" Y/N raised her voice a bit, frustrated. "Y-You just got here! I mean, what about us?"

He scoffed. "Why are you acting like this?"

"I'm acting like this because you left me for 7 months, Jay." She answered. "I've been waiting, praying for the day that you were going to come back. And now that you're here, not even for two weeks, you're telling me that you're leaving for what- another 7 months, maybe more?"

He ran his hands through his hair and sighed. "Okay...I thought you would be a bit more supportive-"

"I have been so supportive!" She stomped her foot a little. "More than you!" She was referring to her dancing scholarship, that she told him about but he completely ignored it and moved on talking about his trip.

"You know what, this isn't really making me want to stay, Y/N." Jay now had his time to raise his voice.

"Then go!"

"I will!"

"But I can't promise that I'll be waiting for you when you get back this time." She crossed her arms.

"Fine!" He snapped and sighed, a frown making it's way onto his face after he said the following words. "Y/N, maybe we should break up."

At his words, her jaw dropped in disbelief. "Wow..." She says before nodding. "Okay, fine. Then I guess it's over." She inhaled before going back into the house. She met eyes with the guys who were on the couch and they all stood once she came in.

"Y/N?" Jake frowned.

"Jake, we broke up!" She sobbed out and almost slid against the wall but her brother was quick to catch her, holding her tightly in his arms as she cried into his shoulder.

The other four boys looked at each other, deep frowns on their faces. No one ever thought Y/N and Jay would break up. But you know what everyone says.

Things change.

---------

i know baby boy wasn't in here AT ALL, but i'll be sure to add him in part two. i'm surprised i didn't cry while writing this, i'm a sensitive bitch-

question - if you knew enhypen, who would you think would be your best friend ?

my answer ; i'd say heeseung. he'd for sure get along with my friend group and i just love his energy!

let me know your answer in the comments, i hope you're all having or have had a great day !
until next chapter, byeeee, kels <33

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

The Bad Boy and The Tomboy Από nicole nwosu

Εφηβική Φαντασία

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...