The Maid | P.Sh

By ClumsyPotatoes

"My son can be mean and cruel if he doesn't want someone to be around him. And he surely doesn't want a maid... More

Preface
| 1 |
| 2 |
| 3 |
| 4 |
| 5 |
| 6 |
| 7 |
| 8 |
| 9 |
| 10 |
| 11 |
| 12 |
| 13 |
| 14 |
| 15 |
| 16 |
| 17 |
| 18 |
| 19 |
| 20 |
| 22 |
| 23 |
| 24 |
| 25 |
| 26 |
| 27 |
| 28 |
| 29 |
| 30 |
| 31 |
| 32 |
| 33 |
| 34 |
Ending Note | Part 1
Teaser | Part 2
| 2.1 |
| 2.2 |
| 2.3 |
| 2.4 |
| 2.5 |
| 2.6|
| 2.7 |
| 2.8 |
| 2.9 |
| 2.10 |
| 2.11 |
| 2.12 |
| 2.13 |
| 2.14 |
| 2.15 |
| 2.16 |
| 2.17 |
| 2.18 |
| 2.19 |
| 2.20 |
| 2.21 |
| 2.22 |
| 2.23 |
| 2.24 |
| 2.25 |
| 2.26 |
| 2.27 |
| 2.28 |
| 2.29 |
| 2.30 |
| 2.31 |
| 2.32 |
| 2.33 |
| 2.34 |
| 2.35 |
| 2.36 |
| 2.37 |
| 2.38 |
| 2.39 |
| 2.40 |
Epilogue

| 21 |

17.9K 1K 821
By ClumsyPotatoes

My eyes slowly fluttered open and was met with a much softer sensation on my skin than I was used to when I woke up. I abruptly sat up and looked around, this wasn't my bedroom. Heck... it was no doubt Sunghoon's room. I knew it from when I cleaned the house.

I quickly jumped out of the bed and slipped into the hells that stood beside the bed, securing my foot into the heel with the straps I had sewn on.

I quickly flattened out my skirt and tidied up my messy ponytail before I stepped out on the hallway and walked towards the office once more. I carefully knocked a few times.

"Yes?" a voice called out, still cold.

"Mr. Park, do yo-" I stopped in my tracks when opening the door when I saw another woman sitting in the chair I usually used when accompaning Sunghoon during his meals, "oh, hello," I quickly bowed at her and she bowed her head back at me.

"What are you doing here miss Jung?" Sunghoon spoke.

"Do you need for me to bring up anything for your guest?" I questioned him.

"Nari will be leaving now," he stated and gestured to the girl, "you should go back miss Jung."

"It's just fine, let me show out miss Nari," I offered before Nari looked back to Sunghoon with an eager expression.

"But is that a promise oppa?" she questioned Sunghoon who looked back at her with a slightly tired look.

"It is," he nodded at her, "now you can leave."

"I'll follow you out miss," I smiled at Nari as she stood up from her chair and walked over towards me.

"That is not needed, I'm gonna have to talk to you miss Jung," Sunghoon spoke up and looked through his papers.

"Thank you for your visit miss," I bowed my head at Nari as she passed me out the door.

"Step in miss Jung," Sunghoon stated and I took a step into the office and closed the door behind me, "what are you doing out of bed?" he questioned as he looked up at me, tapping his pen on the table.

"Doing my job," I casually replied with a small shrug.

"I want you back in bed miss Jung," he stated and looked down at his papers.

"Why?" I frowned at him and he looked back up at me.

"You're my maid, so you have to do as I say," he reminded, "I think you should go back to bed."

"I'll go make your lunch mr. Park," I ignored his request after having glanced at the clock that hung behind him.

"You're a stubborn young lady miss Jung," he stated and I simply shrugged before he stood up and walked over to me, "I'm not having you faint on me once again," he stated and carefully turned me around and walked me out of his office, keeping a hand on my back as he guided me back to his bedroom, "you're staying in here until I tell you otherwise, get back in bed."

"What's wrong with my own bed?" I questioned in confusion.

"That bed is ages old," he rolled his eyes at me, "you're clearly suffering from fatigue, you need proper rest. You're staying in my bed for today. If you're not in the bed when I get back I'll cut your salary."

"You seriously need to find something else than my salary to threaten me with," I commented making him just hum at me before pushing me inside his room and closed the door after him.

I sighed before walking over and slipped out of my heels and sat down on his bed, massaging my sore feet before just throwing his duvet back over me once again. I leaned my head back agaisnt the headboard and stared up towards the ceiling as I patiently waited.

Soon enough the door opened again and the sight that met me was just... wrong... awfully wrong. Sunghoon in his usual work clothes, the sleeves of his white shirt rolled up. A tray in his hand with a bowl and a glass of water. He was clearly struggling.

"How do you even knock with this in hand? I could barely even open the door," he complained making me let out a small laugh.

"I kick it with my foot," I stated, "and open with the elbow."

"Ah... I'm so stupid," he muttered making me let out a small gasp.

"Excuse me, what was that?" I questioned making him look over at me, "what did you just say you were?"

"Oh shut up," he muttered and placed the tray down on the bedside stand, "so... I think I made ramen."

"Think?" I questioned him as he handed me the bowl.

"I might've messed up," he hummed at me and I let out another small laugh, "what?"

"How do you mess up ramen?" I questioned him as he handed me a pair of chopsticks, "wait... when did you become my maid?"

"The moment you fainted on me," he clarified and placed the glass of water on the bedside stand.

"Hm, I should begin doing that some more," I stated and tried to eat some of the ramen he had made.

"So?" he questioned with an expectant look on his face.

"A bit undercooked," I stated and frowned slightly, "did you forget to add the spice? You just added the sauce didn't you?"

"I did?" he questioned in shock and I hummed at him.

"I think you did," I nodded at him.

"Woah... how can I be incapable of making ramen," he muttered and leaned back in his chair.

"I'll teach you," I assured and continued eating the ramen, despite the bland taste, "what did you even eat before I came?"

"I ordered out," he shrugged and folded his hands across his stomach.

"You'll have to learn how to cook before I resign," I muttered before continuing to eat some more.

"I want you to take it a bit easier from now on," he spoke up and I looked over at him with raised eyebrows, "don't work yourself as hard as you've done so far. When you make meals for me, I want you to eat with me. A portion for yourself as well as one for me. We'll eat together, ensuring neither of us will suffer from fatigue."

"Are you sure about that mr. Park?" I questioned him.

"Right now we're not under work conditions," he pointed out to me, "you're taking the rest of the day off... and I'll try and see what I can do for dinner."

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" I questioned and he shrugged.

"We'll see, won't we?" he questioned, "hopefully it tastes good. You've been losing a lot of weight lately. You should eat some more."

"Hm," I hummed, "who was she? Nari?" I gathered my courage and asked him making him quirk his eyebrows up at me.

"Just an aquintance," he waved it off.

"I know it's not business," I pointed out to him, "business aquintances doesn't make promises, they make deals."

"Why do you want to know who she is?" he questioned, "are you jealous?"

"In your dreams Park," I snorted, "I was just curious... she was pretty."

"She is," he nodded in agreement, "we're the same age... not the most intelligent, but she'll do."

"You never told me how old you were," I pointed out, "you know my age."

"My birthday falls in December," he replied.

"I asked about your current age, not your birthday," I stated with a small smile, remembering how he had told me off for a similar answer he just gave me.

"I'm 20," he clarified.

"20 and already an intimidating business man. You'll end up looking twenty years older than you actually are if you keep frowning as much as you do," I commented at him.

"And you aren't?" he questioned me.

"Oh, but you see. I have this amazingly youthful skin, and I don't frown that much," I explained making him let out a small snort.

"Then what do you call it?" he questioned.

"Call what?" I replied in confusion.

"That thing you do with your face when I'm pissing you off," he said and pointed to his own forehead.

"I am simply furrowing my eyebrows of pured pissed-ness," I replied making him let out a full on laughter.

It was weird seeing him smile that widely, it was weird hearing such a sound escape from him. It was beautiful.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 16K 25
Once there was a king and a queen with three lovely daughters. The youngest, Psyche, was so beautiful, so fair of face and form that she was revered...
74.9K 4.1K 53
He always displays his powerful look in school. That's why some fell in love with his looks and voice and some were scared about it meanwhile, Avy ju...
887K 20.2K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 63.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...