The Dare

By Neji_simp69

how will it end after an interesting game of truth or dare. Will someone push it to far? Will a very devasta... More

#1 game~
#2 Back "home"~
#3 at sasukes~
#4 what secret~
#5 WE HAVE TO DO WHAT?!~
#6 Why are you here?~
#7 TEME?!~
#8 why'd I say that!~
#9 truth or dare pt.2~
#10 Exposed~
#12 ITACHI WHAT THE HELL~
#13 the arcade~
#14 Showering?~
#15 YOU LOST WHAT?!~
pic appreciation post bc why not
#16 The pool~
#17 anniversary ~
#18 anniversary pt.2~
#19 panic~
#20 Watching from the stands~
#21 how do i do this?~
#22 that was too close~
#23 new partner~
#24 the mall~
#25 arcade again?~
#26 at neji's
#27 exposed again
#29 six days left of break?!
#30 last day
#31 home aka sasuke's
#32 I hate mornings
#33 first day
#34 butterflies
#35 Friday
#36 hospital
#37 getting ready
#38 surgery
#39 what happened?!
#40 wait what?!
#42 so thats why...
#43 blown up phone
#44 home again!
#45 out!
NOT A CHAPTER
#46 The amusement park
#47 last game
#48 happy birthday! pt.1
#49 happy birthday! pt.2
#50 clothes=gone
#51 bestiessss
#52 ha i'm not exposing myself again!
#53 tea
#54 sick
#55 took you long enough
#56 itachis confession
NOT AN UPDATE
#57 do you know anything
#58 cooking disaster
GUYS IM SO SORRY FOR BEING LAZY
#59 nerves
the proposal🤩🤩 (extra)
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!❤❤

#11 how can i help you~

2.7K 82 239
By Neji_simp69

Sasuke pov
The next morning I woke up late. Naruto and I both slept in untill twelve thirty but I was glad he was able to sleep soundly.

When I checked my phone neji had texted a thank you and also said him and everyone else left to give us space .

I texted him a quick 'thank you' and figured I should wake naruto up to see how he's feeling and get him to eat.

"Naruto" I said softly "wake up i'll go make us breakfast"

He groaned and turned around "mmm five more minutes sasuke" he mumbled burying his face in the pillow.

"Ok fine you don't have to get up but can I ask you a few things?"

He nodded his head sleepily "mk whats up?" he asked turning around to face me.

"Well for one how are you feeling?"

"Honestly? I probably would have been a lot worse if you weren't there so thank you" he told me and with a small smile.

"Ok that's good" he nodded and a small smile formed on my face.

'I want to know what happened i just don't know how to ask him' I thought frustrated.

"Are you hurt anywhere else? That you'd be willing to show me that is?" I asked instead.

He hesitated on replying but he was clearly to tired to think up an excuse. Instead 9f avoiding my question he just sighed and nodded.

"I don't wanna show you though. They look awful"

"That's perfectly fine. If you do end up showing me you don't need to tell me who did it to you. I only want to know how badly you're hurt so I can help your recovery" I stated only for him to shake his head again and hide under the blankets.

"I will. Just not yet"

"There's some on your ribs right" I asked randomly remembering the other day.

His reaction was all I needed to confirm my suspicion. He noticeably tensed up next to me before slowly peeking his head out of the blanket.

"How'd you know that?"

"Everytime someone would touch your chest specifically over your ribs your face would just contort into a look of pain. Even if you did laugh it off"

"Why do you always notice that stuff? And if you must know, yes I do have bruises on my ribs but they're fine"

I sighed and shook my head "do you have anymore besides your back and sides?"

He nodded in response "ok...where does it hurt most?"

He grabbed my hand and ran it along his side untill he gasped in pain at a bump on the left side of his chest "Right there"

It took everything I had to try and stay calm when he ran my hand over that bump "do you want ice for it?" I asked instead of showing my panic.

"No it's fine it'll probably heal eventually" he said shaking his head and moving my hand away from his chest.

"What do you mean probably? how bad is it?!"

"I already told you I'm not showing you"

"I know you did, I won't make you show me. Could you tell me?"

It took him a minute of thinking but he finally nodded "fine but you have to promise not to over react"

I nodded my head "ok I promise"

"K well ya seeee I kinda maybe think it's just a little bit more than a bruise...."

"And by that you mean?" I asked motioning with my hands for him him keep talking.

"I kinda maybe think that there's a tinyyyy chance that my rib or ribs are broken"

"They're what?!"

"I just told you not to over react and now your freaking out! It'll heal eventually so don't worry about it!" he told me poking my forehead for every word he spoke.

"How can you tell me not to worry about it when your laying here with a broken rib! Naruto at least let me check that!" I pleaded.

Naruto pov
I sighed and sat up "fine" I lifted his shirt off and over my head to reveal my tan skin littered with bruises and scars.

A part of me wondered why I was showing him so easily. Anyone else wouldn't even know that these bruises existed but now I was actually revealing them.

I guess as my best friend I trusted him enough to know.

I kept my gaze focused on the bed 'well if he didn't think of me as disgusting before this should do it' I thought feeling ashamed.

He gasped and stared at me in disbelief "you...what happened to you? Oh Naruto I'm so sorry" he whispered in shock.

"wait what? But this- this is just....repulsive"

"Naruto there isn't anything "repulsive" about you. You can keep insisting all you want but my mind won't change" he said and smiled at me with gentle eyes.

I was about to talk but he spoke up again "do your parents know?"

'Right he doesn't know about my mom'

"No my dad doesn't know" I lied.

"Well what about your mom?"

I didn't want to answer that. He would just feel worse and I don't need that right now, neither does he 'but he deserves to know' a little voice in the back of my head my Insisted.

He looked at me with concern and my only response was "she might..." which caused him even more confusion.

"What do you mean she might?"

"Well...uhm...about my mom..." I hesitated trying to think of how to say it.

"Yeah? What about her?"

"She um...died a few years back" I hugged my knees to my chest, now feeling exposed.

Sasuke looked shocked but his initial shock was soon overtaken by sadness. His family and mine were very close so I understand how it would affect him too.

"Wait what? How long ago?" He looked overwhelmed at all the new information being dumped on him at once. I felt bad for him.

"I was seven so it was a year after you moved"

*flashback*
It started like any other Saturday at the Uzumaki household.

That morning little 7 year old me was sitting in the living room playing with my new remote control car. I saw my mom walking downstairs and I smiled happily.

I got up and ran over to her hugging her leg "morning mommy!" I said exidedly and she smiled down fondly at me.

"Well good morning naruto" she said picking me up and ruffling my hair with a smile. I giggled and hugged her tightly.

"Can I help you do your hair today mommy?" I asked excitedly as she carried me to the kitchen.

Just then Minato walked out of the kitchen chuckling and looked at the both of us with happiness in his eyes as he greeted my mother.

My mom set me down and I ran aroun the kitchen waiting for breakfast. "Of course you can sweety, are braids alright or are those still a struggle?" She asked, laughing as I sprinted around the house.

"If you really want them I can do it!" Insisted and hopped up on one of the chairs that surrounded the table.

"Ok thank you" she smiled and set a plate of pancakes infront of me "oh and after would you like to come to the supermarket with me?" She asked setting pancakes on her plate.

I nodded happily and stuffed the last peice of pancake into my mouth "yeah! Thanks mom!" I mumbled with my mouth full then jumped off my chair and behind her "have a hairtie?" I asked once I was standing on the chair behind her.

She nodded and took one off her wrist then handed it to me "now remember that the left strand of hair always goes over the middle, not just the right" she reminded me and I nodded, focusing as I parted her long hair.

*time skip brought to you by naruto's maid outfit*

I was laughing and singing along to music as my mom and I drove home. At the time we lived in an apartment so my mother parked in the street and then helped me out of my booster seat.

There was a short walk through an alley from our usual parking spot to out apartment but we were usually

That day luck decided it wasn't on our side however.

As we were walking down the alley someone grabbed me by the back of my shirt and yanked me away from my mother.

Knowing nothing besides the fact that I was being separated from my mom I panicked.

I screamed out and she turned around sharply. She tried to grab me away but the man pulled out a gun and pointed it at my head causing her to freeze and retract her hand.

"Take one step closer and the kid dies" at those words my mothers face grew pale.

"Please....don't hurt him. Take me instead" she pleaded tearing up as I screamed and kicked in the man's grip only to get the gun shoved at my head harshly.

"Now where would the fun be in that" he asked sinisterly, putting his finger on the trigger.

Just as he pulled the trigger my mother screamed and jumped at the man sending them both tumbling across the ground.

The sudden jolt caused the bullet to be thrown off course and into my right shoulder instead.

I streamed out of pain and fear as I watched my mother tumble across the ground.

I put my hand on my bleeding shoulder and my knees buckled causing me to collapse.

My mom was on top of the man trying to get the gun away from him but it proved to be useless.

Instead I watched frozen in fear as he shot her straight through the forehead.

I stared at her lifeless body that was just a few feet away from me.

I wiped tears out of my eyes and let out a sob "Mom?" I whispered shakily "MOM?" I screamed and tried to run to her but the man pointed the gun at me again.

"Your mommys not here to save you anymore so are you gonna stand there and die or are you gonna run little boy?"

Back then I didn't understand the concept of death. My perception of it was just a long nap but at this moment I knew she wouldn't wake up from this so called "nap".

I took on last look at my mothers body. Her hair had fallen out of place and she was all dirty. Ny beautiful mother was now lying on the ground of a dirty alleyway in a pool of blood.

I choked on a sob then turned and ran back to my apartment as fast as my seven year old legs could carry me, tripping, falling, and getting scraped up in the process.

I burst through the door out of breath and sobbing.

"Mom, alley, some guy, bloody" is all I managed to choke out before getting dizzy and blacking out, not knowing whether or not Minato was actually home or not.

*End of flashback*

I snapped back to reality when sasuke waved his hand infront of my face looking if possible, more worried than before.

I had tears streaming down my face and I was hyperventilating. I had my hand clutching the scar on my right shoulder.

"Sasuke it was my fault. I should have stayed quiet" I shook my head and coughed.

It felt like there was pound of concrete being pressed onto my chest. I sat up on my knees and hit my chest in a stupid attempt at removing some of the pressure.

I jerked forward at silently screamed as my hand made contact with my chest, causing me excruciating pain.

"Naruto calm down! " Sasuke put his hands firmly on my shoulders and leaned down so his eyes were level with mine.

"Just focus on me and breathe ok?" He told me gently but firmly. I nodded and tried taking a breath only to panic even more when it felt like there was a thin wall in my throat blocking any air from going in.

'This has happened before calm down' I willed myself silently and reached out to grab onto sasuke and pull him over to me.

"Just give me a minute" I told him quietly and focused my attention onto calming myself down.

If he said anything I didn't hear it.

I tapped a repetitively on his back, my thumb being me counting four beats to breathe in and my ring finger to the four beats of breathing out.

I did that untill I felt calm enough to speak normally, I let out a shaky exhale and let my head fall onto sasukes shoulder.

"Are you ok now?" He asked after a few seconds.

I nodded and lifted my head to wipe my tears away "mhm thank you" I let my head fall back onto his shoulder and tried to stop myself from shaking so much.

"What are you thanking me for?" He asked in confusion.

I poked the back of his head and let a small smile form on my face "for being here"

Sasuke pov
'I shouldn't have pushed him so far. It was cruel of me' I thought and wrapped my arms securely around naruto to move him with me as I layed back against the headboard of my bed.

Of course itachi and his bad timing had to barge into my room just then "hey do you guys want breakf- awwww!"

"Hey ever heard of knocking!" I asked annoyed.

"now if I had knocked i wouldn't be witnessing this adorable scene now would i?"

"Yeah that's exactly why I want you to knock"

Itachi just laughed "ok whatever sasuke but anyway I was wondering if you two wanted breakfast"

"Naruto do you wanna eat?"

He nodded and lifted his head, forcing a grin "mhm let's go" he said and sat up on me.

He turned his head to face the door and saw itachi still there smirking "AH SHIT ITACHI ITSNOTWHATITLOOKSLIKEISWEARWEREJUSTFRIENDS" he exclaimed in alarm and rolled away from me.

I laughed and ruffled his hair before sitting up "tch ok let's go then" I said and picked him up (to annoy him) then carried him downstairs.

"WHY DO YOU ALWAYS CARRY ME TEME! PUT ME DOWN!" he shouted punching my arms as I walked into the kitchen.

"Ok then" I said and half set him down and helf dropped him in his chair.

Itachi had made waffles for breakfast and naruto practically inhaled them.

By the time he finished four I was still on my second.

After his fifth he leaned back in his chair and groaned "ugh I'm stuffed!"

"Well of course you are. You ate five waffles in ten minutes"

"Whatever, you're just jealous that I got to eat more than you"

*time skip to like 5 p.m. brought to you by itachi's waffles*

Naruto pov
Itachi, sasuke and I were playing Mario cart and I won for the third time in a row.

"HELL YEAH!" I yelled triumphantly and fell backwards onto the couch.

"I'm exhausted from winning so many times" I bragged "who wants to watch a movie?"

"Yeah right I think you're just scared that your luck is gonna run out if you play again" sasuke said throwing a pillow at me.

"Oh yeah? you guys are on and i'm gonna beat your asses!"

"Hmm ok let's make it a bit more interesting since your so sure then" itachi said with a mischievous grin.

"Oh yeahhh how?" I glared back challengingly.

"I say we make a bet. We all decide what we get if we win and what the other two have to do if they loose. The catch is we don't know what we have to do if we loose untill the game is over."

"Yeah ok well you two better be ready to do whatever I want for a week because i'm gonna win!"

"Tch we'll see about that dobe"

"Yeah I guess we will teme"I pressed play on my controller and we started the round.

*skip to when they finish the round brought to you by a lazy ass author*

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU WIN ITACHI" I shouted pulling at my hair in annoyance.

He just shrugged and smirked. "Now what I want since I won is no arguments as to what I'm gonna make you two do"

I looked at him confused and sasuke sighed "itachi I swear to God if you make us do something stupid you won't wake up tomorrow"

"Hey don't be mean sasuke" I said punching him in the arm laughing "Now anyway what do you want us to do"

"I want you both to..."

TBC
I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER. SORRY IF IT WAS ALL OVER THE PLACE.

THANKS FOR READING<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 147 43
I got bored n decided to write my own lil story... 18+ - SEXUAL CONTENT - EXPLICIT - SMUT YES they are all GROWN. Well into their 20s. Disclaimer...
127K 2.7K 38
A boy covered in scars and blood is found at the bottom of a cliff. What happened to him and what will happen next? Read to find out .. p.s. I do not...
377K 11.2K 52
This is a fan fiction about three adopted sisters living in Kyoto, Japan. There are both in their third year of high school and still obsessed with t...
15.4K 488 9
Deidara, the youngest member of the Akatsuki, has some issues with a few other members, resulting in verbal and physical abuse. Itachi finds Deidara...