Let me love you

Oleh M_scorpioxx

My lips part slightly, as I watch her move her body to the rhythm. She runs her hands through her hair as she... Lebih Banyak

Welcome aboard
Love with strings detached out now!
Characters Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Epilogue
New updates on upcoming romance
Synopsis of new romance
Love with strings detached upload!
Sneak peek: Drama

Chapter 53

1.6K 46 1
Oleh M_scorpioxx

Chloe's P.O.V

His strong grip on my hair arouses me even more, as his tongue collides with mine in a fiery battle. I follow him as he leans back, sitting better on the couch not wanting to detach my lips from his yet. I lift my leg and place it next to his straddling him and bringing our cores closer together. I start rubbing myself against him, feeling as best as I can his dick against my pussy.

He brings his other hand on my jaw whilst I trail my hands down his torso. I grip the end of his t-shirt and push it up. His lips leave mine for a split second to remove his shirt before they're on mine again. He takes my bottom lip between his lips, sucking and biting it before his tongue slides against mine. 

Every touch, every move from this boy takes my breath away. My heart is dancing to a crazy beat as I feel my body get hotter by the minute. 

I feel his toned body under my fingers as I glide them down his abdomen until I reach his jogger's drawstrings. I untie them and push my hand under them and his underwear, gripping his hardening dick and giving it a stroke.

He yanks my head back to detach our lips as he gasps for air. I bring my hand up again just for a second to spit on it before placing it back on his dick and rubbing it.

"Fuck, " he breathes out as his eyebrows are brought together and his mouth falls agape.

He brings his other hand around my neck and grips it, making me gasp and instantly get wetter.

"You're enjoying yourself, aren't you? " He says smirking.

"I am," I say, licking my bottom lip before biting it to stop me from smiling.

He smiles and removes his hand from my neck to grab my hand that's around him, bringing it behind my back and holding it there. His lips attached to mine again and without detaching them, his hands grip my thighs and lift me, making me wrap my legs around his hips as he takes us to the bedroom.

He closes the door behind him with the heel of his foot before putting me down next to the bed. 

His lips move to my neck, kissing and sucking, leaving me panting. He takes my shirt off agonizing slow, letting his fingertips brush against my bare skin. His kisses trail lower on my body from my collarbones to my sternum before finally taking one of my nipples between his lips, sucking whilst his big hands cup my boobs.  

"Ian, " I moan.

He drops to his knees, making me swallow loudly, as the anticipation for his next move leaves me panting for more. His kisses stop just above my shorts before griping the band and dragging them down slowly. As he does that, he continues to leave kisses behind from my hip to my thigh. 

His lips stain my skin with his scent. I help him pull them off me completely before he takes off my socks. He then kisses my other leg from the knee up until my hip.

I can feel his breath on my covered pussy. He looks up at me and smirks, liking seeing me breathe heavily and shaking in his hands. He kisses me over my panties once, making me flinch and giggle. The sound leaving my lips makes him smile as he grips my hips, bringing me back forward.

I was unsure of how my first time with Ian will go because of his inexperience but he's really leaving me speechless so far. I guess in moments like this you just follow the lead of your partner and your instincts.

He pushes my soaked panties to the side, exposing my pussy to his hungry eyes and lays a kiss on it taking my breath away. He hooks my leg over his shoulder and starts lapping at my pussy.

"Fuck, " I moan loudly, running my fingers through his hair.

I really hope that these walls are soundproof cause I think I'll be making too much noise later on.

He sucks on my lips and then runs his tongue over them as he uses his other hand to spread my pussy lips open. He goes on to lick me before moving up to my clit, sucking it before biting it gently.

"Oh my...fuck Ian, " I moan before taking a much-needed deep breath.

I grip his hair with one hand and shoulder with the other, trying to hold myself up as I feel my knee buckle under me. He continues licking and sucking my clit as his fingers pock my hole before pushing a finger in.

"Fuck, " I say before gasping. 

His fingers slide in and out of me with so much ease as I'm incredibly wet. He increases his speed and adds another finger as the minutes go by. 

If he wasn't holding me, I would have collapsed at this point from the pleasure.

"Fuck I'm gonna...fuck, " I moan unable to form a sentence as I orgasm.

He slowly stops moving his fingers and then removes them. He gives my pussy a few more strokes with his tongue before licking his fingers clean and lifting me up again. He drops me gently on the bed and connects his lips again with mine for a brief kiss.

"You're really good at this, " I whisper, kissing him again.

"I'm just returning the favour, " he says, smirking before diving in and kissing me deeply, gripping my neck.

I moan against his lips and lift my hips, trying to feel him, but he keeps them pinned down. 

He leaves my lips and grips my panties sliding them off me, leaving me completely naked for the first time in front of him. His gaze trails up and down my body as if he's kissing me with his eyes. 

He pulls his joggers and underwear down, removing his socks in the process as well.

"God you're gorgeous, " he stole the words right out of my mouth.

"Says you, handsome, " I smile as his lips find mine again.

"Do you have a condom? If not, I have one," I ask as I grip his hard dick, running my thumb over his tip, making him hiss through the kiss and bite my lip.

"I have one, " he says and leaves my side for a second, grabbing a familiar foil package.

He tosses two more of them on the side table, making me smile that he came prepared. He carefully tears it open and I lean forward, grabbing it from him and he gladly lets me do the honours of sliding it on him. 

He pushes my hair back and then brings one hand to my front and places it in between my boobs before smirking and pushing me back.

He hovers over my body and uses one hand to keep him up next to my face while he guides his dick on my pussy, sliding it up and down between my inner lips making me even wetter.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" I ask, putting my hand on his jaw while the other is resting on his back.

"I am, are you sure you want this?" He asks me, bumping the tip of his nose with mine.

"Yeah, " I say but it came out more like a moan, making him smile and lean down to kiss me.

Just as his lips touch mine his dick also slides inside of me slowly and steady, making sure he's not hurting me as he's basking in the feeling of this for the first time. The contact makes me dig my nails into his back momentary before I trace them across his back.

"Fuck Chloe, " he groans as his lips hover over mine.

I can feel his breath against my lips as he slides all the way in and moans.

"Fuck, please don't hold back, " I say, lifting my hips on him.

His other hand comes up to grip my neck, putting just the right amount of pressure to give me that buzz. He starts thrusting in and out of me slowly to get the hang of it. By doing that he makes me feel every vein on his dick rubbing against my walls and fuck me, it's sexy! He quickly though picks up his pace and goes in harder than before.

"Yes, " I moan before his lips swallow my upcoming moans.

His hand on my neck and his powerful thrusting bring me on edge quicker than ever before.

"Fuck yes, yes, " I yelp at a particularly hard thrust that hit my G spot.

"Fuck baby, you feel so good, " he moans.

We're both panting as our bodies burn together with passion. I trail my hand down that's on his back letting my nails scratch him.

"Fuck, " he moans, thrusting even faster than before as his lips brush against mine.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, " I moan as I feel myself very close to orgasm.

"You're close baby?" He asks, breathlessly.

"Yes, " I say.

"You fucking like this don't you, " he says, against my lips.

"I love it, " I say, gripping the sheets with my other hand as my legs start to shake.

"Yeah, this is what you wanted wasn't it?"

"Yes, " I moan.

"My hard cock sliding in and out of your tight pussy, " he says, groaning.

"Fuck yes, " I cry out.

"Come with me baby, " he whispers against my lips before kissing me deeply with teeth biting and tongues touching.

He detaches our lips creating some distance to look at me.

"Fuck, " I yell as my body twitches and turns as my second orgasm hits me.

He groans and tilts his head back as his movement slows down and becomes uneven as he cums in the condom.

He drops his head on my shoulder as we lay there, panting and trying to bring our erratic heartbeats down as we bask in the bliss of the moment. 

"Fuck, " he says under his breath.

"You're amazing, " he whispers in my ear before kissing my neck.

I hum and run my fingers through his hair as I feel his dick slide out of me. The emptiness makes me immediately miss his warmth inside me. It feels as if he completes me.

He gives me a small soft kiss before slowly standing up and taking off the condom as I get up myself on shaky legs to go to the bathroom. I used the toilet and dry myself up before going to the living room and putting his discarded shirt on me. It reaches mid-thigh on me looking like a dress. I grab us both a glass of water on my way back to the bedroom.

He's already laying on the bed with his back resting on the headboard, his naked torso on show. I bite my lip and approach him, giving him the glass of water as I take a sip of mine before placing it down on the side table. I climb up next to him and get under the covers, laying my head on his chest as his arm comes and rests on my hip.

"Thank you, Chloe, for everything, " he says.

"There's no need to thank me, " I say, running my fingers up and down his chest.

"Tonight, was amazing, " he whispers, placing his glass away and shutting the side lights off.

"I know, it was one of the best nights of my life, " I say, laying down with him and bringing the covers over my ear.

"Yeah, same goes for me, " he whispers, leaning closer to my face until our noses bump.

"I..., " his eyes tell me everything his mouth can't and that's more than enough for me to know.

"I know, " I lean in and kiss him.

He pulls me closer to him by wrapping his arms around my waist. I slide one leg in between his and wrap my arms around his neck and continue kissing lazily.

I think I'm in love with him.

A/N

Love is in the air tonight 🥰

I hope you enjoyed this steamy scene and I promise that theirs a lot more of this coming soon...🔥

Stay tuned for the next one coming out tomorrow, Ian has a lot of thoughts, lots of painting and kissing...👀

Feel free to comment & vote ❤️

I hope you have a nice day/night! Xx

All the love - M ❤️

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

146K 5.8K 64
[completed] What happens when the love letter that Chloe wrote for Jevon two years ago suddenly resurfaced and now everyone in school knows about it...
836K 14.4K 82
Two best friends are realising that they aren't kids anymore, and they have desires that need to be fulfilled. So who better to experiment with than...
844K 19.6K 80
"You don't like it rough?" he asks me. Oh, okay, I smirk back at him, two can play this game. "I like it... but only during sex, " I say to him wat...
106K 1.7K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...