๐‹๐ˆ๐“๐“๐‹๐„ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‚๐‡ - ๐š๏ฟฝ...

By wvndaforce

{ PHOENIX + SCARLET WITCH } she was always special. however now ... ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ. ... More

๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ + ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜!
01. ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ ๐ž๐๐ฒ
02. ๐ก๐ฒ๐๐ซ๐š
03. ๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
o4. ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ๐š๐ง๐ญ๐ฌ
05. ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐œ๐ž
06. ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ง
07. ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ
08. ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž
09. ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ข๐ญ๐จ๐ซ
10. ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž
12. ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐›๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž
13. ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ข๐Ÿ
14. ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ก
15. ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ 

11. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฏ๐ข๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง

4.2K 122 52
By wvndaforce

Pietro and Wanda are talking to Gaia saying it wasn't safe for her to be out there with them, but she tuned them out feeling guilty of what happened with Bruce and NATO's.

She couldn't help but think of herself as a person with such a wicked heart. She then heard footsteps heading towards her, but she kept her head down. The person sighed and sat down next to her making her realize that her siblings weren't with her anymore.

Curiosity got the best of her so she looked to the person next her. She saw Steve sitting next to her. She just sighed a little bit and went back to looking at the ground. Steve cleared his throat gently and started to say, "You know that it's not your fault right? If I thought that I was helping saving the world, I would have done the same."

She still looked down and started to play with her rings as she replied with, "It doesn't matter because thousands of people are about to be dead and I took part in it. Just because I thought I was saving the world, doesn't erase the fact that i'm now a part in destroying it."

Her voice breaking and as tears started to form in her eyes. Steve knew that it was true, but he also knew that she had a pure heart. He also knew that she would sacrifice herself just to make things right. "You may have helped destroy it, but what counts is how you wanted to save it. You were willing to sacrifice yourself just to save your country and your loved ones. That is what is more important. You're not doing for yourself but for others. Now, what does that sound like to you?"

Gaia was silent for a couple seconds, but she finally rose her head looked at him. She then did something that Steve never saw coming. She hugged him. Steve was hesitant at first but returned it.

Once she let go, she wiped her tears and said, "Thank you."

Steve smiled at her and responded with, "No problem."

Steve walked in Tony's Lab and said, "I'm gonna say this once."

Tony quickly responded with, "How 'bout nonce?"

"Shut it down!" Steve demands.

Tony argues back with, "Nope, not gonna happen."

Steve tries again. "You don't know what you're doing."

Bruce speaks up and says, "And you do? She's not in your head?"

Gaia steps up and responds with, "I know you're angry."

Banner just argues back with her and says, "Oh, we're way past that. I could choke the life out of you and never change a shade."

Gaia sighs but still tries stands her ground. She goes to respond but Wanda beats her to it. "What did you just say? Threaten her again and you won't-"

Gaia cuts her off by saying, "Wanda. Leave it."

Wanda looks at her, wanting to protect her, but Gaia gave her a look. Wanda looks back at Banner with a glare but nonetheless steps back. Steve begins to speak up and says, "Banner, after everything that's happened-"

He gets cut off by Tony saying, "That's nothing compared to what's coming."

Gaia steps in again, and says, "You don't know what's in there."

Steve yell, "It's not a game!"

All at once everyone started to argue and Gaia sees that Pietro is thinking about doing something and before she could read his mind, Pietro sped around the lab, disconnecting everything.

"No, no. Go on. You were saying?" Pietro asked sarcastically.

All of a sudden, the sound of a gunshot was heard and came up right in front of Pietro. It takes a second before the glass underneath him breaks and he falls through. Both Gaia and Wanda scream, "Pietro!"

When Pietro tries to sit up,  but Clint comes up to him and put his foot on Pietro's leg, stopping him from doing so. Clint then says, "What? You didn't see that coming?"

There was beeping coming from the Cradle as Tony presses buttons on a screen while saying, "I'm rerouting the upload."

Steve quickly throws his shield across the room to where Tony is. Tony calls out to his iron glove and blasts Steve with it. His entire iron man suit comes to him. Gaia goes to use her powers but is held back by Banner, putting her in a chokehold while he says, "Go ahead, piss me off."

Gaia then puts a energy ball through her to Banner. Bruce stumbles back and Gaia pushes him to the ground with her powers.

Thor then runs in and lands on the Cradle, lifting his hammer. Bruce yells, "Wait!" but it's too late.

Thor summons lightning to his hammer and smashes onto the Cradle. Everybody sees as he powers up the Cradle and help make whatever is inside of it.

The Cradle bursts open and Thor falls to the ground. A red and silver man comes out and lands on the Cradle. He slowly stands up and looks around, then looks at himself. He then looks up and when he sees Thor, he goes to attack him.

Before he could, Thor catches him and throws him into a glass wall and the man flies through the air and catches himself before he could be thrown in another glass wall.

Thor and Steve jump down to where the man had stopped but doesn't get too close to him. The man looks at himself confused as to where he is or however, what he is. Thor puts his hammer on the table next to him and turns back to the man.

As everyone walks towards the man, Pietro finally speeds to his sister, and all of the three of them start to walk towards the man too.

The mysterious man flies down next to Thor with a blue suit on. The man looks at Thor's cape and copies it by putting the same one on. The man starts to speak by saying, "I'm sorry. That was odd. Thank you."

Steve asks, "Thor. You helped create this?"

Thor replies with, "I had a vision. A whirlpool that sucks in all hope of life, and at it's center is that."

He points to the stone as Bruce speaks up and says, "What? the Gem?"

Thor nods. "It's the Mind Stone. It's one of the six infinity stones. The greatest power in the universe, unparalleled in it's destructive capabilities."

He looks over to Gaia and quietly says, "Aside from her, but the point here is that, it's the most powerful thing on earth."

Steve starts to ask, "Then why would you bring-"

He's cut off by Thor saying, "Because Stark is right."

Bruce jumps in and says, "Oh, it's definitely the end times."

Thor continues with, "The avengers cannot defeat Ultron."

The man speaks up and says, "Not alone."

Steve asks, "Why does your vision sound like J.A.R.V.I.S?"

Tony responded with, "We reconfigured J.A.R.V.I.S's matrix to create something new."

Steve replies with, "I think I've had my fill with new."

The vision starts to speak again and asks, "You think I'm a child of Ultron?"

Steve questions him and asks, "You're not?"

The vision looks at Steve and says, "I'm not Ultron. I'm not J.A.R.V.I.S. I am...I am."

Gaia speaks up and says, "I looked in your head and saw annihilation."

"Look again." The vision told her.

Clint jumps in and says, "Yeah, her seal of approval means jack to me."

Thor begins to speak again and says, "Their powers, the horrors in our head, Ultron himself, they all came from the mind stone, but their nothing compared to what they all can release. With them on our side-"

Steve cuts off Thor and asks the vision, "Is it? Are you? On our side?"

Vision ponders for a minute before saying, "I don't think it's that simple."

Clint quickly replies with, "Well, it better get simple real soon."

Vision continues with, "I am on the side of life. Ultron isn't. He will end it all."

Tony starts to ask, "What's he waiting for?"

Vision answers with, "You and the girl." He looks to Gaia.

Gaia speaks up and says "I have a name, you know?"

Everyone ignores her remark as Bruce asks, "Where?"

Clint answers with, "Sokovia. He's got Nat there too."

Bruce steps in front of Vision and says, "If we're wrong about you, If you're the monster Ultron made you to be-"

Vision cuts him off by asking, "What will you do?"

Everybody is quiet and no one says anything until Vision speaks up and says, "I don't want to kill Ultron. He's unique and he's in pain. But that pain will roll over the earth. So, he must be destroyed. Every form that he's built, every trace of his presence on the net. We have to act now. And not one of us can do it without the others."

He looks at Gaia once more as if saying she can, but continues. "Maybe I am a monster. I don't think I'd know If I were one. I'm not what you are, and not what you intended. So, there maybe be no way for you to trust me. But we need to go."

Vision finishes as he holds out Thor's hammer for him to take. Everyone stares at the scene in front of them in shock and confusion. Thor takes his hammer and Vision walks past him. Everyone is still shocked and confused as to what happened as Thor taps his hammer and says, "Right. Well done."

Thor taps Tony on his back and walks away. No one is moving until Steve says, "Three minutes. Get what you need."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 1.1K 10
โ–๐’Ž๐’‚๐’“๐’—๐’†๐’. ๐จ๐จ๐จ. ๐—‹๐–บ๐—‰๐—‚๐–ฝ. โช สธแต’แต˜ สฐแตƒแต›แต‰โฟ'แต— หขแต‰แต‰โฟ แต—สฐแต‰ สฐแต˜โฟแตแต‰สณ แตแตƒแตแต‰หข โซ ยทหš เผ˜ แง เฉˆโœฉโ€งโ•ฐโ”€โž› ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡, she fell for the speedster, rapidly โช ๐–บ๐—€๏ฟฝ...
195K 4.1K 18
In the Avengers attempt to find Loki's sceptre, Nick Fury suggests a new recruit to the team. The newly recruited Alice, thinks she is in for just on...
404K 11.7K 19
in which the dark sorcerous fell in love with the naive witch โ€ข " i thought you said there were only two of them! " " well, I only saw red and blu...
50.2K 1.5K 20
{ PHOENIX + SCARLET WITCH } all she did was try to help. but somehow.. ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฒ'๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป. แด€แด แด‡ษดษขแด‡ส€๊œฑ x แดแด„ แด„แด€แด˜แด›แด€ษชษด แด€แดแด‡ส€ษชแด„แด€: แด„ษชแด ษชสŸ แดกแด€ส€ ส™แด...