08. 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞

As an Ultron comes up to Gaia and tells her, "It's time for some mind games.", Gaia grins and tells Wanda telepathically "I'll take the one with the arrow and the spy and you take the Captain and the God."

Wanda speaks back to her, "Okay but be safe."

Gaia then goes to Natasha and put's her in a nightmare.

After Gaia made Natasha see her night terrors, she carefully and slowly goes up to Clint and tries to put him in nightmare but is caught off guard when he turns around and puts an electric arrow on her head and says, "Done the whole mind control thing, not a fan."

As he goes to take it off from her head, Pietro pushes him into the nearby glass and he falls to the ground.

Pietro takes the arrow of Gaia head, picks her up bridal style, and speeds out of there while she's fainted and Clint says, "Yeah, you better run."

Outside Pietro meets Wanda outside as he carries his passed out sister. Wanda goes up to her and shakes her a bit trying to wake Gaia up.

Gaia wakes up and both the twins sigh in relief but that feeling is cut short when they hear Gaia panting in pain.

Gaia feels like she can't talk nor breathe. She tries to form words but the pain is stopping her from doing so.

Pietro puts his hand on her back and asks, "What can I do?"

Gaia fights through the pain and says, "It hurts."

She goes right back to breathing harshly as Pietro says, "I'm going to kill him, I'll be right back."

He goes to leave but Gaia stops him by saying, "No, it's fine. I'm alright. I want.. I want to finish the plan. I want the big one."

Gaia then looks over at the quinjet where Bruce is and her eyes start to turn purple.

All three of them stands up as Gaia teleports behind Bruce and makes him see his worst nightmare. She also notices that his skin is starting to turn green and she smirks and teleports back to her siblings as they all head back to to Struckers lab. Where they find out they will make a body for Ultron and head to Korea.