𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲 + 𝗱𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗹𝗮𝗶𝗺𝗲𝗿

───────

───────

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
︑∘∗✧∘ PHOENIX ︑∘∗✧∘
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

𝙨𝙪𝙢𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙮!

𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐗𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐅𝐅. A very special girl who lives a very normal life. That was until her country was involved in a war that changed everything.

She was in the comfort of her own home, enjoying her day with her beloved family. That was until a moment of tragedy happened that would transform her life into a series of danger.

Invest on this road of total chaos with her, as she faces situations that may make her be a better or worse person. Let's find out and see.

───────
EDITED:
I didn't really like the aesthetic and after I looked at some other avengers fanfic, I realized that maybe you guys would like it like this more so that is the main reason i'm doing this.

DURATION:
All of y'all's main confusion is with their age so i'm going to be doing it over. Wanda and Pietro are both 18, whereas Gaia is 15. However, it doesn't matter cause their age is not really important.

DISCLAIMER:
all rights go to marvel. i don't own any of the characters only my original character.

AGENDA:
the timeline doesn't matter in this story, it's not important.

INSPIRATIONS:
i'm not trying to copy anyone else's story and i don't wanna get credit for something that is inspired, so here are the accounts that i've been inspired from.

@highonziall @-WINEAUNT and @Marvelchinchilla

COPYRIGHT:
I have no problem with people getting inspired or wanting to do something similar to my story, just ask and if you don't ask and just go ahead and do it, at least give credits, please.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
︑∘∗✧∘SUPERPOWERS︑∘∗✧∘
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

𝙏𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙎𝙄𝙎 - the power to move objects with the mind.

𝙀𝙉𝙀𝙍𝙂𝙔 𝙈𝘼𝙉𝙄𝙋𝙐𝙇𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉 - the power to manipulate energy.

𝙀𝙉𝙃𝘼𝙉𝘾𝙀𝘿 𝙎𝙏𝙍𝙀𝙉𝙂𝙏𝙃 - the power to possess a level of strength beyond the average human.

𝙐𝙈𝘽𝙍𝘼𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙀𝙎𝙄𝙎 - the power to manipulate the darkness.

𝙏𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙋𝘼𝙏𝙃𝙔 - the power to communicate through the mind/the power to read minds.

𝙏𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙋𝙊𝙍𝙏𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉 - the power to go from one place to the other.

𝙁𝙇𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 - the power to fly.

𝙋𝙍𝙊𝘽𝘼𝘽𝙄𝙇𝙄𝙏𝙔 𝙈𝘼𝙉𝙄𝙋𝙐𝙇𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉 - the power to manipulate probability.

𝙎𝙐𝙋𝙀𝙍𝙃𝙐𝙈𝘼𝙉 𝘿𝙐𝙍𝘼𝘽𝙄𝙇𝙄𝙏𝙔 - the power to possess a level of durability beyond the average human.

┏━━━━━━━━━━┓
︑∘∗✧∘SKILLS︑∘∗✧∘
┗━━━━━━━━━━┛

𝘾𝙊𝙈𝘽𝘼𝙏 𝙎𝙋𝙀𝘾𝙄𝘼𝙇𝙄𝙎𝙏 - be an innate master of hand-to-hand combat.

𝙈𝘼𝙎𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙊𝙁 𝙈𝘼𝙍𝙏𝙄𝘼𝙇 𝘼𝙍𝙏𝙎 - be a master of martial arts.

𝙃𝙄𝙂𝙃 𝙄𝙌 - to have a upper iq aside from others.