14. 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐡

Gaia teleported herself and Wanda to where Ultron was. Purple tendrils and wisps came out of Gaia hands as she approached Ultron, who was laying in the ground looking defeated.

Dried up tears on both girls faces, Gaia and Wanda knelt down on each side of Ultron. He noticed the two siblings and wore a upset look on his face. "Gaia , Wanda, if you both stay here...you'll die."

Wanda starts to speak up and says, "We just did. Do you know how it felt?"

Gaia didn't wait a second longer for the robot to say anything and started to pull out his metal heart. When it was out Wanda said again, "It felt like that."

Gaia spoke up and basically whispered to Wanda, "I'm sorry."

Before Wanda could question her, she was suddenly teleported onto a safety boat, as they were leaving Sokovia. Wanda let out a loud sob, thinking she would never see her sister again.

Gaia teleported to the core and met Thor as the city was falling. She then hears Tony say, "Gaia. Thor. On my mark."

As Thor gathered his lightening, Gaia gathered her magic, Tony said, "Now!"

She projected all her power into the center. She used every bit of energy that she had left in her body. Every emotion, every feeling, she put in the center.

Thor and Gaia was able to stop it, but Gaia couldn't save herself. She drained herself of all the energy that she had. She felt herself falling and she couldn't do anything about it. She thought that this was the end. Until she felt arms wrap around her and lifted her back up. She opened her eyes a little, and saw Vision looking up at the sky and flying off with her, before passing out.

Wanda was on the life boat sobbing her eyes out. She had lost her sister and brother on the same day.

Just as she was about to start blaming the universe, she felt a presence above her. She looked up and saw Vision holding a passed out Gaia . She was hardly breathing, but was still alive. Wanda basically ran up to Vision taking Gaia out of his arms. She was stroking her hair, glad that she was still alive.

Wanda said to Vision, "Thank you." before looking up at him.

Vision didn't respond as he was looking at Gaia thinking about how much she had been through. "Vision." Wanda called out to him.

Vision broke out of his trance and started to say, "Oh- Uh- you're welcome. It was the least thing I could do after she almost sacrificed herself to save the world. She's a strong girl."

Wanda chuckled and looked down back at her sister and says, "You have no clue."

Wanda then used her powers to wake up Gaia. Gaia opened her eyes and was greeted by Vision and Wanda giving her a warm smile.

When she finally realized where she was, she immediately hugged Wanda saying how sorry she was. Wanda laughed and told her it was okay. After their reunion, Gaia stood up, turned to Vision, who was already looking at her, and she walked up to him and hugged him.

He was confused at first but returned it. Wanda smiled at the two, already knowing how the two would end up. When she let go, she said to him, "Thank you for catching me...twice."

They both smiled a little at the last part as Vison said, "You're welcome."

She smiled wider and went back down on the ground, hugging Wanda and never wishing to let her go.