13. 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐟

Pietro stopped right in front of the police cars and put Wanda and Gaia down. When their feet hit the ground they start using their powers to destroy all the robots in eyesight.

An officer then orders for his team to stop shooting and they do but one bullet hit Pietro in the shoulder while he's fighting off robots and he does a gesture that says, "Really?"

Gaia helps people get to shelter and heals any injuries that they may have as she hears Steve say on coms, "The next wave is gonna hit any minute. What do you got, Stark?"

Tony responds with, "Huh? Nothing great. Maybe a way to blow up the city. That'll keep it from impacting the surface, if you guys can get clear. The only problem is, only one of us is powerful enough. Gaia. But we can't do anything unless you get off the floating rock."

Steve replies back with, "I asked for a solution, not an escape plan."

Tony warns Steve with, "Impact radius is getting bigger second. We're gonna have to make a choice."

Natasha speaks up and tells Steve, "Cap, these people are going nowhere. If Stark finds a way to blow up this rock-"

Steve cuts her off with, "Not till everyone is safe."

Nat tries to explain again, "Everyone up here versus everyone down? There's no math there."

Steve speaks over her and says, "I'm not leaving this rock with one civilian on it."

Nat shrugs and says, "I didn't say we should leave. There's worse ways to go. Where else am I gonna get a view like this? Siblings, what do you suppose?"

Gaia fights off one more robot and says, "She's right Cap. We can finish this right here, right now."

Steve was about to respond when another person talked and said, "Glad you like the view, Romanoff. It's about to get better."

Gaia looks up to the sky and sees a huge ship and her eyes widen a bit. She teleports to where Pietro is and they both have a clear perspective of it. Pietro then picks her up and speeds off to where Steve and Nat is as they hear, "Nice, right? Pulled her out of mothballs with a couple of friends. She's dusty, but she'll do."

It was Nick Fury. Steve says, "Fury, you son of a bitch."

Fury quickly replies with, "Ooh! You kiss your mother with that mouth?"

Life boats come out from the side of the ship. Pietro, Gaia, and Cap watches as Pietro asks, "This is S.H.I.E.L.D?"

Cap replies with, "This is what S.H.I.E.L.D's supposed to be."

Pietro and Gaia look at one another as Pietro says, "This is not so bad."

Gaia chuckles a bit and says, "No, no it isn't."

Pietro grinned at her and pulled her closer to him, side hugging her.

As life boats come close to the edges, Cap says, "Let's load them up."

They all rush back to help the people onto the life boats. They start to help people and make sure everyone is getting on them.

Tony starts to say in coms, "I've got it. Create a heat seal. I could... I could super charge the spire from below. Thor, Gaia, I got a plan."

Thor starts to explain, "We're out of time. They're coming for the core."

"Rhodey, get the rest of the people on board on that carrier. Avengers time to work for a living." Tony says as he flies off to fight off the robots with everyone else.

Gaia puts an energy ball in her hands and push them together to crush and rip apart as many robots as she can. Wanda sees that she's struggling so she rushes over to help her. After they took out every robot in their path, Pietro speeds over to the two girls and asks if they're okay.