11. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

Pietro and Wanda are talking to Gaia saying it wasn't safe for her to be out there with them, but she tuned them out feeling guilty of what happened with Bruce and NATO's.

She couldn't help but think of herself as a person with such a wicked heart. She then heard footsteps heading towards her, but she kept her head down. The person sighed and sat down next to her making her realize that her siblings weren't with her anymore.

Curiosity got the best of her so she looked to the person next her. She saw Steve sitting next to her. She just sighed a little bit and went back to looking at the ground. Steve cleared his throat gently and started to say, "You know that it's not your fault right? If I thought that I was helping saving the world, I would have done the same."

She still looked down and started to play with her rings as she replied with, "It doesn't matter because thousands of people are about to be dead and I took part in it. Just because I thought I was saving the world, doesn't erase the fact that i'm now a part in destroying it."

Her voice breaking and as tears started to form in her eyes. Steve knew that it was true, but he also knew that she had a pure heart. He also knew that she would sacrifice herself just to make things right. "You may have helped destroy it, but what counts is how you wanted to save it. You were willing to sacrifice yourself just to save your country and your loved ones. That is what is more important. You're not doing for yourself but for others. Now, what does that sound like to you?"

Gaia was silent for a couple seconds, but she finally rose her head looked at him. She then did something that Steve never saw coming. She hugged him. Steve was hesitant at first but returned it.

Once she let go, she wiped her tears and said, "Thank you."

Steve smiled at her and responded with, "No problem."

Steve walked in Tony's Lab and said, "I'm gonna say this once."

Tony quickly responded with, "How 'bout nonce?"

"Shut it down!" Steve demands.

Tony argues back with, "Nope, not gonna happen."

Steve tries again. "You don't know what you're doing."

Bruce speaks up and says, "And you do? She's not in your head?"

Gaia steps up and responds with, "I know you're angry."

Banner just argues back with her and says, "Oh, we're way past that. I could choke the life out of you and never change a shade."

Gaia sighs but still tries stands her ground. She goes to respond but Wanda beats her to it. "What did you just say? Threaten her again and you won't-"

Gaia cuts her off by saying, "Wanda. Leave it."

Wanda looks at her, wanting to protect her, but Gaia gave her a look. Wanda looks back at Banner with a glare but nonetheless steps back. Steve begins to speak up and says, "Banner, after everything that's happened-"

He gets cut off by Tony saying, "That's nothing compared to what's coming."

Gaia steps in again, and says, "You don't know what's in there."

Steve yell, "It's not a game!"

All at once everyone started to argue and Gaia sees that Pietro is thinking about doing something and before she could read his mind, Pietro sped around the lab, disconnecting everything.

"No, no. Go on. You were saying?" Pietro asked sarcastically.

All of a sudden, the sound of a gunshot was heard and came up right in front of Pietro. It takes a second before the glass underneath him breaks and he falls through. Both Gaia and Wanda scream, "Pietro!"