The Dare

By Neji_simp69

how will it end after an interesting game of truth or dare. Will someone push it to far? Will a very devasta... More

#1 game~
#2 Back "home"~
#4 what secret~
#5 WE HAVE TO DO WHAT?!~
#6 Why are you here?~
#7 TEME?!~
#8 why'd I say that!~
#9 truth or dare pt.2~
#10 Exposed~
#11 how can i help you~
#12 ITACHI WHAT THE HELL~
#13 the arcade~
#14 Showering?~
#15 YOU LOST WHAT?!~
pic appreciation post bc why not
#16 The pool~
#17 anniversary ~
#18 anniversary pt.2~
#19 panic~
#20 Watching from the stands~
#21 how do i do this?~
#22 that was too close~
#23 new partner~
#24 the mall~
#25 arcade again?~
#26 at neji's
#27 exposed again
#29 six days left of break?!
#30 last day
#31 home aka sasuke's
#32 I hate mornings
#33 first day
#34 butterflies
#35 Friday
#36 hospital
#37 getting ready
#38 surgery
#39 what happened?!
#40 wait what?!
#42 so thats why...
#43 blown up phone
#44 home again!
#45 out!
NOT A CHAPTER
#46 The amusement park
#47 last game
#48 happy birthday! pt.1
#49 happy birthday! pt.2
#50 clothes=gone
#51 bestiessss
#52 ha i'm not exposing myself again!
#53 tea
#54 sick
#55 took you long enough
#56 itachis confession
NOT AN UPDATE
#57 do you know anything
#58 cooking disaster
GUYS IM SO SORRY FOR BEING LAZY
#59 nerves
the proposal🤩🤩 (extra)
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!❤❤

#3 at sasukes~

3.5K 87 425
By Neji_simp69

Sasuke pov
"Hello?"

"Uh yeah I was wondering if the offer to come over was still on the table..."

"yeah of course it is dobe" I responded shocked but nonetheless happy that he would be coming over.

After a few moments of silence he started thanking me profusely.

I laughed and cut him off "calm down I'm not even an exciting operson"

"yeah well whatever cya soon! You're the best!" He said thankfully before hanging up.

I sighed then set my phone down. "Who was that?" Gaara asked curiously.

"That was the guy I was telling you about earlier"

"Oh I thought he said he couldn't come?"

"I guess he changed his mind"

"Yes! We will soon have gained one more friend! I cannot wait to meet him!" Lee exclaimed enthusiastically.

Naruto pov
Before I left I made sure to change into a big sweatshirt with sleeves that hung past my hands and I shoved extra bandages in my little orange backpack along with a charger.

I quickly threw on my shoes and awkwardly pinched at the door to open it without hurting my hands.

I made one last check to made sure I didn't look like I had been crying before slamming the door shut behind me.

*time skip to when he gets there*

I approached sasukes door and hesitated before hitting the door three times with my elbow then taking a step away from his door.

A few moments later the door opened and there stood sasuke with a small smile on his face.

I smiled back as he stepped to the side to let me in "thanks for letting me come over" I smiled and sat down on my favorite recliner.

"Yeah of course, anyways let me introduce you all. naruto this is gaara" he pointed to the red head with the tattoo on his forehead "he's kind of a jerk sometimes but I'm sure you'll end up liking him"

"i'm only a jerk to people I dont like" Gaara protested lazily but sasuke had already moved on with a smirk.

I smiled at him and did a little wave because I didn't get the chance to speak as sasuke was already introducing the boy with the bowl cut beside gaara.

"Naruto this is Rock Lee" he said and was interrupted by none other than Lee himself "You can just call me Lee though!" He said enthusiastically.

I smiled and out of habit leaned forward and held my hand out for him to shake.

He immediately took it in a firm grip and shook it happily "nice to meet you naruto!" He exclaimed and I nodded while biting the inside of my lip to stop myself from screaming as hot, sharp pain struck my hand like lightning.

Once he let go of my hand I stuffed it into the pocket of my sweatshirt "nice to meet you guys" I said, grinning after forcing my tears back.

"nice to meet you to naruto" gaara said in a monotone voice.

Sasuke pov
I was happy that gaara, Lee, and naruto seemed like they would get along well.

I wouldn't have had any concerns if it weren't for the look naruto had on his face when he shook hands with lee.

I'd seen that expression a few times, one great example being when he broke his ankle at soccer practice and didn't say anything untill the end of the practice.

'what the hell happened to him?' I wondered and saw the bandages on his wrist when he lifted his sleeve to itch his arm.

I glanced over at naruto concerned but he only tilted his head in confusion.

After they introduced themselves everything kind of fell into an awkward silence and I figured it was my job to do something about it "how about we play a game" I suggested and naruto perked up immediately at this

"YES WHAT KIND OF GAME" He yelled then shrunk back into the chair and rubbed the back of his neck embarrassed.

"sorry" he said shyly.

"IT IS OK MY YOUTHFUL FRIEND THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH EXPRESSING YOURSELF" lee said in his over enthusiastic tone making naruto smile, sit back up and giggle.

I smiled at this then continued "as I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted" I said glaring at naruto before getting kicked in my side.

"OI SHUT UP TEME" he said and crossed his arms glaring at me before his glare turned into a smirk and we both burst out laughing.

After we both calmed down I continued again..."anywayssss I was thinking truth or dare" I said then looked around to see gaara shrug and naruto nod his head vigorously while Lee shouted out "YES TRUTH OR DARE IS SUCH A FUN AND YOUTHFULL GAME!" causing naruto to laugh.

"Ok hold on lemme invite a few more people then" I said then glanced over to naruto 'shit he doesn't know them I dont want him to feel awkward'

"hey naruto do you mind if I invite some of my other friends?"

"of course I don't! I came here to meet people didn't I?!" He grinned and rolled his eyes.

His mood was dull though. He looked worn out and his enthusiasm seemed forced.

I still invited everyone over though, as he said it was fine.

Me:
Hey guys come over i have Lee, gaara, and another friend of mine you have yet to meet, we all wanna play truth or dare and need more ppl.

Lazy bitch😴:
Ugh what a drag do I have to? I'm really loving my comfortable bed rn

Me:
Yes get your lazy ass over here

Dog breath🐕:
yeah im down who's the new guy tho?

Me:
You'll see. I think you two will get along really well

Smart-ass 🤓:
I'll go too

Bug boy 🐜:
K i'll go

Me:
Ok cya guys soon

Everyone:
Ok

I set my phone down and turned to the others "ok everyone said they would come"

Gaara just nodded, Lee shouted out "YAY" and naruto looked overjoyed to be making new friends.

"So what do you guys wanna do while we wait?" I asked and naruto bounced up.

"sasuke you still have your X-box right?" He asked. I nodded in response.

"great! Do you have mario cart" he asked again getting more and more excited.

"of course I do dobe wanna play then?" I asked. He nodded his head vigorously and got off the chair to turn on the TV and X-box.

I laughed as I watched him running around to get everything before he paused to glare back at me "hey whats so funny" he asked looking at me suspiciously.

"nothing but you do know I have mario cart downloaded right? Not on a disc"

"WELL WHY DIDN'T TELL ME THAT THEN, YOU'RE WASTING PRECIOUS MARIO CART TIME" he yelled and tackled me then started tickling me not caring that Lee and gaara looked very confused.

"Naru- ahahah pl-please h-how are hahaha you gonna play th-the game! hahah if you d-dont know how to work it!" I said between laughs and he finally stopped.

"Fine go set it up then" he said crossing his arms and he sat up letting me go.

"Yeah yeah I will queen naruto" i said and got backhanded across my head before naruto pointed aggressively at the x-box.

I went to the X-box and set up mario cart extra slow just to spite him.

Gaara and Lee on the other hand were looking back and forth between eachother as naruto started laughing.

I turned around and looked at them confused "whats so funny" I asked with one eyebrow raised.

Before I got an answer naruto jumped on me and grabbed the controller from my hand then sat down on my back triumphantly.

Accepting the fact that he was most likley going to stay like that for a while, I layed my head down on my arms with a sigh.

Once again I glanced back at Lee and gaara waiting for an explanation but they just started laughing again "what the hell are you laughing at!" I asked again and Lee looked at gaara as if telling him to explain.

"we just thought it- hahah whew calm down gaara we thought it was funny how you just let him tackle you whenever he wants. when Kiba does that you get all pissy, imagine his reaction to this" gaara finished and had tears in his eyes from holding hack laughter.

"Tch whatever it's not that amusing" I rilled my eyes then I turned my attention to the TV screen just as naruto threw a red shell at bowser, hitting him, and taking first place yelling "HA SUCK ON THAT BOWSER BITCH! I HOPE YOU GO HOME AND CRY" Then continuing to pass the finish line, winning the round.

"YESSS GET FUCKED BOWSER HOWS IT FEEL TO SUCK BECAUSE I COULDNT RELATE" he shouted holding up the controller happily.

"you do know your screaming at a computer right?" I asked looking up at him.

"I DONT CARE TEME I WON! THATS ALL THAT MATTERS" He stated as if it was the most obvious thing ever and shook my shoulders though quickly snatched his hands away.

I saw pain clearly evident in his eyes and i tilted my head "you sure your ok?" I asked quietly and he just nodded. His smile never faltering but neither did the pain in his eyes.

Meanwhile gaara and Lee had started laughing again, staring in the direction of the door.

I looked over seeing neji, shikamaru, shino, and kiba standing in the doorway holding back laughter but also failing horribly.

Naruto pov
I looked over at the door and saw the rest of sasukes friends. my smile got wider and I stood up off the floor "c'mon get up teme!"

I kneeled down at his side, rolled him over with my wrist then elbowed him untill he stood

Deciding to be less awkward than i had when i first got here I introduced myself first "hi guys my names naruto!" I said with a big smile.

The one to respond first was a tan boy with spikey hair kinda like mine exept his was brown, and red triangles on his cheeks "hey my names kiba!" He exclaimed matching my grin.

"Nice to meet you kiba!" A part of me was shocked that I was managing to stay hyper as I just wanted to go to sleep forever.

Seeing the now larger group of people I realized I wouldn't be getting sleep anytime soon.

The one who spoke next was tall, had long light brown hair, and pale eyes "hello naruto nice to meet you. My name is neji hyuga" he said and offered a small smile.

"Hey i think that's the first time you've smiled since I met you!" Kiba exclaimed which locked him and neji in an argument.

Next was a guy with spiky brown hair that was put up in a way that made it look like a pineapple.

He sighed and shook his head at the two before speaking "sup my names shikamaru" he said holding out his hand which I shook gingerly against my better judgment and smiled at him through the pain.

Lastly was a guy wearing sunglasses, a coat with a high collar so you couldn't see his face, and messy hair "shino" he said. iI nodded and smiled again.

"anyways I was told something about truth or dare so let's get started!" Kiba yelled enthusiastically and Lee nodded in agreement, standing up beside kiba.

Suddenly I got a more interesting idea "how about we do competitions in teams of four. The winning team get to give the losing team a dare and the losing team has to do it no matter how embarrassing" i grinned evilly.

Everyone seemed a bit surprised by my sudden idea with the exception of sasuke, and kiba who shouted out "yep I like this guy already!" And hit me on the back grinning.

I choked at the shock wave of agony that shot through my chest as I was hit.

Finding myself holding back tears yet again, i laughed it off then looked around "any objections?"

No one argued so I took the liberty of putting everyones names in a random name generator on my phone to decide teams.

The teams ended up being sasuke, gaara, neji, and shino vs. Me, kiba, shikamaru, and Lee.

I was pretty happy with the teams because I was going against sasuke. I poked him in the chest grinning "you're so gonna loose" I told him smugly.

"dont be so sure of that" he said smirking and poked my forehead.

"hey that hurt!" I mumbled.

Sasuke pov
I laughed at narutos little challenge then we all sat in a circle on the living room floor "ok ideas anyone?"

Even naruto looked stumped "see i didn't think of the competition part..." he mumbled.

Kiba spoke up "how about a drinking compition! last one to get drunk wins!"

I rolled my eyes "and how do you suppose we'll do anything after that genius?"

"Thats the thing we won't! Plus the dare will be more interesting if we're drunk!"

Naruto looked uncomfortable at mention of drinking.

"Kiba no. how about we do that last" I said only go get a prolonged groan in response.

"ugh fineeeeeeee" he said putting the back of his hand to his forehead, falling back dramatically.

Naruto laughed at this and covered his mouth. It was still bothering me that his hands were bandaged up.

I guess naruto knew something was bothering me because he nudged my arm to get my attention "hey you good?" He asked softly.

"yeah im all good I think it's just hot in here" I said back and subtly smiled.

He seemed content with that answer and with that he went back to talking with the group.

"OK WE'VE COME UP WITH THE PERFECT COMPETITION!" Kiba shouted exidedly snappung me back to reality.

"Naruto would you do the honors kind sir" he asked getting up to bow.

"Yes I would. thank you kind sir" he said standing up to curtsy. They both sat down again and laughed for a moment before kiba started a drumroll.

'I'm happy naruto fits in so well' I thought happily "aaaandddd the competition will beeeeeee A SINGING COMPETITION!" naruto announced.

Him and kiba fist bumped- well actually kiba went in for a hight five but naruto changed it, while the rest of us looked at them in surprise.

"A singing competition?!" Asked gaara and shino at the same time.

"Yeah you heard the man didn't you!" Kiba said crossing his arms.

"No way am I singing." Shino stated.

"aww c'mon dont ruin the fun shinoooo" naruto and kiba both begged at the same time.

Shino glared at them and sighed "fine but only for naruto since he's new. not you kiba" he said and flicked kibas forehead "OW!"

Naruto laughed and sat back content. 'I didn't know naruto could sing...maybe he can't and just thought it would be funny' I thought and shrugged.

"Anyone wanna go first?" Naruto asked. When no one spoke up he shrugged and pulled up a song on his phone "oh by the way we vote on the winner so don't cheat and vote for yourselves" he said glaring skeptically at us before playing the song.

I almost went slack Jawed when he started singing 'how the hell did I not know he could sing?!' I thought as I listened amazed.

(Song is hurricane by panic! at the disco)

By the time he was done singing my jaw was almost on the floor. He had an extraordinary voice!

He looked around and laughed a bit awkwardly "uhh anyway whos next"

No one responded but just stared at him in amazement.

"Naruto since when could you actually sing?!" I asked in shock.

Naruto smiled and rubbed the back of his neck "c'mon it wasn't that good"

I poked him in the forehead and glared at him "yes it fucking was. deal with it" I said and crossed my arms as if saying 'challenge it i dare you'

He laughed nervously and smiled "ok jeez sasuke calm down." His nervous expression soon changed to a mischievous one.

"Well since you thought I was so amazing you get to go next" he decided.

My jaw fell open once more and he laughed "where's the logic in that you dobe?!"

"There isn't any! Awww why are you so concerned? Is little sasuke afraid to be shown up infront of his friends" he asked mockingly.

I glared at him and huffed "am not" I said childishly.

"you totally are"

My eye twitched and I sighed "fine" I glared at him again before starting my song.

I was about to press play when naruto tugged my sleeve and whispered something to me.

"I AM NOT SINGING THAT!"

"aww c'mon it used to be your favorite little emo song" he whined pushing me back and forth while the rest of the group was trying not to laugh. Kiba was even getting it on video.

"No." I stated and grabbed his arms to stop him from shaking me.

He squinted at me then stood up infront me and stepped on my chest so I was laying down.

Before i could sit up again he sat on my stomach "since mr emo over here doesn't wanna sing will anyone else volunteer' he asked and stuck his tounge out at me.

Neji sighed and got out his phone "i guess I'll go" he said and started playing stargazing by the neighborhood.

Kiba pov
I looked at neji in shock "how the hell are both you and naruto so good at singing! I sound like a rat getting it's tail stepped on when I sing!" I sighed exasperated

Neji shrugged and decided to be dramatic and do a hair flip "I guess I'm just amazing" he said receiving a punch in the arm from me.

"oh shut up whos next" I grumbled before getting nudged by naruto.

"Hey since the other team just went i believe it would only be fair for someone from our team to go" he said with an evil smirk.

"Y-yeah your right, how about you lee?" I asked hesitantly. Before naruto could protest Lee jumped to his feet happily and took out his phone.

Lee sang the song "dance with me tonight" by olly Murrs and did it very well might I add 'shit' I thought with an annoyed expression 'im gonna sound like a rat compared to them'

Naruto pov
Eventually I decided to get off sasuke...after I forced him into singing. He sighed in exasperation as I rolled off him.

He sat up and played his song glaring at me the whole time. 'I can't believe I actually got him to sing it!' I thought snickering to myself.

Sasuke started playing hate me by much Collins.

I choked on laughter while he glared at me. If looks could kill I'd be dead three times over.

Basically he went through this emo phase in middle school.

This was his favorite song and he said he "related to it on a personal level" because his girlfriend broke up with him for someone else.

It was absolutely hilarious. The highlight of middleschool if you will.

When sasuke finished his song it was my turn to be amazed "SASUKE HOLY SHIT YOUR VOICE IS AMAZING! GET OUT! LEAVE!" I yelled hitting his chest repeatedly.

He grabbed my arms to stop me hitting him which I don't know why I even did because each blow felt like I was being stabbed all over again.

"woah calm down naruto your gonna kill me if you keep punching me like that " he said laughing.

"ITS NOT MY FAULT YOUR A GREAT SINGER TEME! AND RIBS ARE HARD TO BREAK ANYWAYS SO SHUT IT" (hahah lolol what an ironic thing to say🤪)

"Well do you still think i'm afraid to be shown up infront of my friends" he said with a smug look on his face.

I pinched his cheek and shook his face "seeing as I had to force you to sing? Yes"

He swatted my hand away and rubbed his cheek "OW THAT FUCKING HURT!"

'SO DOES MY HAND' I screamed in my head and almost yelled it out loud.

"Oh cry about it" I rolled my eyes and he glared at me the lunged at me.

I rolled out of the way then got up and ran away.

He got up and chased me around the living room while I was laughing evily even though it hurt to move.

Eventually he caught me and picked me up then swung me over his shoulder "hey let me down!" I said punching his back while kiba was recording us yet again.

When sasuke when to let me down my rib hit his shoulder and I gasped at the sudden shock wave of pain.

The sickening crunch of my ribs breaking echoed through my mind and I suddenly felt nauseous "I have to go to the bathroom i'll be right back" I groaned, seeing the room spin inftont of me.

When I walked by kiba I tried to keep the mood up and I said "your turn to singgg" while nudging him before hurrying away. Trying not to cry.

Tbc!
I hope you all like this chapter!
Thanks for reading! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.3K 3.8K 62
Modern AU (Completed 13/03/2021) In terms of love, what awaits Itachi? Going through high-school unnoticed and invisible - just how he prefers it. Bu...
8.2K 238 34
This story focuses on the hardships of highschool and boruto and sarada coming together connecting their feelings building stronger bonds with one an...
16.1K 695 17
In a world where everyone has a special ability, how special can two people be? In a world where the strong stay hidden, what happens when two powerf...
58.2K 1.4K 32
FEM! OP! READER X NARUTO BOYS A story about Y/n Senju being Tsunade and Jiraiya's child - will she make all the boys at the academy swoon over her? T...