The Dare

By Neji_simp69

how will it end after an interesting game of truth or dare. Will someone push it to far? Will a very devasta... More

#2 Back "home"~
#3 at sasukes~
#4 what secret~
#5 WE HAVE TO DO WHAT?!~
#6 Why are you here?~
#7 TEME?!~
#8 why'd I say that!~
#9 truth or dare pt.2~
#10 Exposed~
#11 how can i help you~
#12 ITACHI WHAT THE HELL~
#13 the arcade~
#14 Showering?~
#15 YOU LOST WHAT?!~
pic appreciation post bc why not
#16 The pool~
#17 anniversary ~
#18 anniversary pt.2~
#19 panic~
#20 Watching from the stands~
#21 how do i do this?~
#22 that was too close~
#23 new partner~
#24 the mall~
#25 arcade again?~
#26 at neji's
#27 exposed again
#29 six days left of break?!
#30 last day
#31 home aka sasuke's
#32 I hate mornings
#33 first day
#34 butterflies
#35 Friday
#36 hospital
#37 getting ready
#38 surgery
#39 what happened?!
#40 wait what?!
#42 so thats why...
#43 blown up phone
#44 home again!
#45 out!
NOT A CHAPTER
#46 The amusement park
#47 last game
#48 happy birthday! pt.1
#49 happy birthday! pt.2
#50 clothes=gone
#51 bestiessss
#52 ha i'm not exposing myself again!
#53 tea
#54 sick
#55 took you long enough
#56 itachis confession
NOT AN UPDATE
#57 do you know anything
#58 cooking disaster
GUYS IM SO SORRY FOR BEING LAZY
#59 nerves
the proposal🤩🤩 (extra)
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!❤❤

#1 game~

9.1K 139 372
By Neji_simp69

Hi everyone reading this, I just wanted to say this will most likley be a bad chapter considering its the first but anyways moving onto the story!

Naruto Pov:
beep beep beep

"Noooo!"

I slapped my hand around my nightstand trying to find my alarm clock to shut it off.

I rolled over and stretched when I couldn't find it.

instead of finding the clock i rolled off my bed causing a loud thud to echo around my mostly empty room.

I let out a gasp of pain as my body made contact with my cold floor due to the bruises that littered my skin.

"NARUTO GET YOUR LAZY ASS DOWN HERE YOUR GAME IS IN 30 MINUTES AND YOU BETTER BE READY TO GO"

My eyes widened and I realized that I did infact have my soccer game in thirty minutes but only had ten to get ready.

"YEAH ONE SEC DAD LET ME GET MY SHINGUARDS" I yelled down to him 'oh shit if I take to long im gonna get my ass beat again' I thought and rushed around my room to throw on my soccer uniform.

I hurriedly threw on my shorts, jersey, socks, ect. After brushing my teeth I brushed my hair which was a waste of time considering it was still a mess afterwards.

I then lifted my shirt and looked at the bruises scattered all over my body and poked at a fairly new one, grimacing at its ugly color "whatever its not like he's cutting me daily or something like that it could be wor-" I was telling myself untill I heard my father yell again

"NARUTO HURRY UP" I gulped then ran downstairs.

I grabbed my cleets at the door and hopped into the kitchen as I tried to put them on.

While grabbing my water bottle I accidently made eye contact with him so I quickly turned away and started filling the bottle.

"Hurry up, I'm telling you something in the car"

I shot him a confused glance but he had already left the house to go to the car.

Once my water bottle was full I followed behind him and grabbed my bag at the door. Before I knew it we were on the way to my game.

"So uh what did you need to tell me?" I asked hesitantly while putting my shin guards in the sleave under my sock.

It took a moment for him to respond and in that time my phone vibrated. It was most likely sasuke rushing me to get to the soccer field.

We've been friends since we were about five when we hit it off at a playground and we still managed to stay in contact even though he moved away from suna when we were seven.

Usually before the games I have him shoot at me on net so both of us can warm up a bit. I play goalie and he playes offense or forward if you will.

Suddenly I was snapped out if ny thoughts by my "father" glaring at me through the front mirror. "Are you even listening to me?" he asked angrily.

I smiled sheepishly and rubbed the back of my neck "oh uh sorry, What were you saying?"

He grumbled in annoyance. I was shocked I didn't get screamed at "what I was SAYING is that were moving to konoha" he stated bluntly.

"Wait...what?! Why! Then I'll have to transfer schools and everything!"

"that's none of your concern" he said just as we arrived at the soccer field.

I was pale and felt my heart drop to my stomach 'why would he move me right senior year?! I don't want to leave my friends'

I grabbed my water bottle and my soccer bag then got out of the car.

As soon as the door shut behind me a soccer ball crashed into my face.

Immediately my confusion and shock from before turned into annoyance.

I looked in the direction it came from and saw sasuke clutching his stomach, laughing at my confusion "HEY TEME WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR" I shouted rubbing my cheek then throwing the ball back at him, sadly missing his head and hitting his back instead.

"I- ahaha it was an accident you dobe! A funny one though I must admit" Sasuke breathed out once his laughing fit was over.

"yeah sure it was" I grumbled and put on my goalie gloves.

"oi dobe can I shoot yet?" he asked impatiently.

"I just got here gimme a sec!" I rolled my eyes and walked to the net, stretching my arms out and rolling my shoulders in circles.

I stretched my right arm a little extra as it was stiff before I crouched down, readying myself for stop his kick.

Sasuke pov:
I backed up and sent a powerful kick flying into the net "someone's off their game today I see?"

"I just woke up give me a break! But if I'm doing so bad let's see you try hm?" He challenged.

"Ok fine, if I stop your ball I get to choose the music we play on facetime for a week. Deal?" I held out out my hand as he walked out from the net.

"Yeah fair enough, deal" he took his goalie gloves off and flicked my forehead instead of shaking my hand.

I glared at him and received a flat smile in return. He handed his goalie gloves to me and I put them on then walked to the net.

I rolled the ball out to him and watched as he stopped it then lined up to shoot.

I awkwardly tried copying the stance I've watched naruto do so many times and most definitely failed.

When he did the ball came flying straight for my head. I instinctively ducked letting the ball fly right into the net "what the hell?! Are you trying to kill me?!"

"Stop being dramatic we both know you kick way harder than I do, I'm just trying to get payback. ANYWAY THE MUSIC CHOICES ARE ALL MINE" He grinned and jogged over to me.

"tch whatever don't celebrate so much you always choose anyway" I rolled my eyes and handed him his gloves back.

"I'll celebrate all I want! it's not like you could beat me up for it considering I'm your only goalie" naruto said smugly.

"Yeah but I can do this" I put him into a headlock and messed his hair up with my knuckles.

He flinched and hit at my arm "ow ow ow! let go you teme, I don't want brain damage because of you!" he twisted away from me and rubbed his head.

"Ha sorry to much?"

"Whaaat nooo I just LOVE when you dig your knuckles into my head" he remarked sarcastically.

"No need for the sass" I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah there was! Lets get back to practice now I don't wanna suck today" he ran back to the net and threw me the ball "shoot!"

Naruto pov:
I hoped that the game would distract me from my concerns about moving and thankfully it did.

Sasuke shot the ball straight at my head and I barely reacted fast enough to catch the ball.

"You good? You seem distracted" I heard him call from halfway across the field.

"Yeah I'm good don't worry about it!" I yelled back and punted the ball back to him.

We went back and forth shooting and catching untill our coach blew his whistle and called the team over to the bench to announce the lineups.

He just said the usual, telling us our positions and what-not even though we all knew where we were going.

I ran back out to the net and tossed the ball to sasuke to was starting as center forward (offense).

I watched as everyone else got into their positions and stretched out again, getting used to the constant aching of muscles.

I linked my hands behind my back, pulling on them to stretch out my shoulders.

I winced when I stretched. I let go of my hands then rolled my shoulders in circles. Each time it felt like they were getting stiffer.

I made a mental note to not do that again because it stretched out my chest to much and that was the main area of my bruises.

Sasuke pov:
I dropped the ball infront of me and warmed up and stretched while the other team got into their positions.

I stood on my right leg and pulled my left leg up to my chest. I held it for twenty seconds then turned and did the same with my right.

Next up I leaned backwards and held my hands on my hips to stretch out my back. Once I went to kick a ball but twisted my body to much and ended up pulling something in my back. Naturally I made a habit out of stretching my back before games after that.

While leaning back I looked at Naruto to see if he seemed distracted like earlier. He seemed fine other than the fact that he flinched a lot while stretching.

I stood back up out of my stretch and squinted at him to see if I could get a better look at him but he was to far away for me to tell if he was actually in pain or not.

'Whats up with him?' I wondered but shook my head and told myself to ask him after the game.

Back to naruto pov bc I can:
I kept stretching out just trying to get used to the pain which was kind of working to some extent.

I couldn't tell if it was making the pain worse or if I was getting used to it.

I noticed sasuke kept looking at me repetitively for a few seconds but i ignored it seeing as he wouldn't be able to see the pain that was twisted on my face.

After what felt like forever I heard the reff blow his whistle indicating that the game was starting.

My team was starting with the ball this game and I watched sasuke dribbling the ball around the other teams players.

I had to admit sasuke is a really impressive player and it's amazing watching how he plays with his skilled footwork.

Even though it may be hard to see from my net I manage. Of course I wouldn't say any of that to his face because he would get all smug about it like the because he's a cocky bastard.

After a few minutes sasuke scored a goal and everyone went back to their starting positions "HEY GOOD JOB SASUKE!" I shouted over to him grinning widely.

It was always annoying that I couldn't actually see him score but nonetheless I always got excited when he did.

He turned around to face me and rolled his eyes but I saw the tiny smile on his face.

I grinned even more before hearing the whistle and the game starting again.

This time the other team started with the ball since we scored on them. The offense came running up my end of the field. I crouched into my goalie stance and got ready to stop the ball.

I already knew I would have to stop the ball considering our teams best defenders temari and kankuro were off on vacation.

Temari was especially impressive considering she was the only girl able to get onto the guys team.

I wasn't surprised in any way though. she was extraordinary at the sport, i'd dare to say she's better than some of the guys. Everyone on the team calls her the iron wall considering no one can get past her.

I watched the other teams right offender kick the ball, seeing it curve i jumped to the left to intercept the kick.

Unfortunately for me I miscalculated my jump and stopped the ball with my face instead of my hands.

let me just say it hurt So.fucking.bad.

Instead of letting it bounce off my face though, I held the ball against my face.

I stood back up then brought it away from my face wearing a pained smile. Not mainly because of the kick (the kick definitely played a part in the pain) but mainly because of my bruises.

Whenever I jump my body stretched out way to much and damn did it hurt.

Sasuke pov

I flinched at the middle of the field seeing naruto getting hit with the ball, it looked like a pretty powerful kick too.

'yep there's definitely something wrong. he hasn't messed up like that since middle school'

If I'm being honest I didn't expect him to trap the ball against his face but I never expect half the stuff he does.

When I squinted my eyes to see if he was hurt it looked like he had a bloody nose and lip.

I cringed as he wiped some blood off his face. I couldn't focus on him to long though because he punted the ball up to choji who played left forward.

*time skip bc I don't feel like writing a whole game*

Naruto pov
In the end we won six to four and my face hurt even worse from having to wipe off blood so often.

I wasn't bothered about that though. I was pissed that I let four balls get by me despite the fact that I tried so hard to not let my bruises get in the way of how I moved.

I walked over to the bench out if breath and grabbed my water to take a sip while scanning the field for sasuke.

Once I found him I ran back out to the field and tackled him in a hug like always despite how much it hurt.

We both fell in the middle of the field and I laughed "good job today teme!" I said with a happy smile plastered on my face as I punched his chest playfully then stood up and held out my hand to him.

He laughed and took my hand before standing up and dusting grass of his uniform "I could say the same to you, but do you have to tackle me every time we win?" he asked and he messed up my hair even more than it already was.

"Yes I do, I've been doing this since we started playing you should be used to it" I stuck my tongue out at him then dragged him back to the bench.

Once i let go of him sasuke sat down and drank his water before asking "hey dobe how's you face feeling"

I looked at him confused before putting my hand on my nose and then lip "oh wow I didn't know I scratched my lip too" I said distracted and wiped the blood on my shirt "oh heh sorry, anyway I feel fine. I mean sure it hurts but i'll be over it in a few days"

He shook his head and sighed "you sure you're ok? I could drive you back to my house and fix you up since it's closer" he offered and I shook my head.

"No it's fi-"

I was cut off by Minato putting a hand on my shoulder, wearing a sickly sweet smile, his lips pressed tightly together 'oh no he's mad' I thought doing my best to mask my fear "what's up dad?" I asked anyway

"time to go I have things to take care of at home"

Tbc!
Thats all I have i hope you like it sorry if it sucks rn but it's gonna go somewhere i promise!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 92 5
[DISCONTINUED] Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto, only the plot of this story/fanfic, along with the art I used as cover for this fanfic. I had stumbl...
90.3K 3.8K 62
Modern AU (Completed 13/03/2021) In terms of love, what awaits Itachi? Going through high-school unnoticed and invisible - just how he prefers it. Bu...
1.7K 90 33
Naruto a teen boy who works at a bar singing, meets a man named Itachi. Itachi has been the head of Sharingan Records Studios since his parents died...
15.4K 488 9
Deidara, the youngest member of the Akatsuki, has some issues with a few other members, resulting in verbal and physical abuse. Itachi finds Deidara...