Manan - Hold My Hand

De aanchal_89

Manik Malhotra, CEO of Malhotra Groups, He is a private person and likes to have his own space. He has a few... Mai multe

"Introduction"
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1

Chapter 26

9K 783 93
De aanchal_89

Nandini laughed out loud at something Ishaan joked and she felt eyes on them.

She gave an embarrassed smile as she saw them and her eyes catch Manik's who was beside Cabir.

"I will go help the boys set the nets. Do you want to play volleyball?",Ishaan asked her walking back towards the beach.

" Later. I will find Navya. ",She said waving at him and he nodded.

She turned but he grabbed her hand and she looked at him.

"Just relax and enjoy and keep smiling.",He said and she gave him a big smile nodding.

She walked close to Navya who was lying down on the beach and Navya gave her a teasing smile before passing the sunscreen as they watched the boys.

"It's a paradise.",Nandini said as she lay down beside Navya and they watched the boys shirtless as they play volleyball.

"Wow. Look at that guy.",Navya said and Nandini turned and let out a whistle.

"I miss Mukti. She would have loved it.",Navya said and Nandini smiled taking out her phone.

She video called Mukti who picked it up half asleep.

"Nandini it's too early in the morning.",Mukti groaned and Navya laughs coming infront of the camera.

"I am about to make your morning wonderful.",Nandini said before switching on the back camera and Mukti gasped sitting up straight as she watched the shirtless boys play.

Navya and Nandini giggled at her reaction.

"Woah I am so jealous right now. I seriously wish I was there.",Mukti said and they smile.

"I didn't know Goofy was hot. ",Nandini said as her eyes found Cabir who just joined them and removed his shirt keeping it aside as he gestured Manik to join them too.

" I know, he has this cute face so I never expected him to have such a nice body. I was surprised the first time too. ",Navya said and the girls teased her.

"Now I know why you have been spending more nights at his house than ours.",Nandini teased as she looked at Cabir.

" Okay enough stop staring at my boyfriend.",Navya said playfully and Mukti and Nandini laugh out loud seeing her act possessive.

Nandini looked at something in the phone.

"Mukti, Are you with someone?",She asked and Navya looked at her curious.

Mukti bite her lips as she looked at her left before looking at her phone.

"Maybe.",She whispered and they smirked waiting for details.

She tried to speak when she felt a hand on her face before the person cuddled closer to her neck.

"Who are you talking to? It's early.",he whispered half sleepy and Nandini and Navya raised their eyebrow at her.

"Who is he?",Nandini asked gesturing to him.

"Just..",She stopped speaking feeling his lips on her neck.

" I am on video call",She managed to say and Nandini and Navya stifled a laugh.

He looks up at her before seeing the phone and gave a small smile.

"Hey girls.",He said and Nandini and Navya waved him back smiling at his accent and him being half dressed.

"I will make breakfast for us.",he said turning to her and Mukti nodded.

He pecked her lips before waving at the two girls and got away.

"Oh my god. He is so hot",Navya said curious.

"And that accent. Who is he?", Nandini added for her.

"He is Kyle. I met him the first night I came here and he has been around since then. Couldn't get my mind off him. It's been long something like this happened.",Mukti said with a small blush.

" That's great. Are you guys dating?",Nandini asked her.

" The boys know about it?",Navya asked and Mukti sat up straight.

" We haven't talked about it yet. I mean if we started dating it would be a mess with me there and him here. We are just going with it. See how it goes.", Mukti said and the girls nodded in understanding.

" And the boys don't know. Please don't tell them yet.",Mukti said them.

"They will be cool about it. I mean you have been with guys around them.",Nandini said a little confused.

" Kyle knows Manik. They are friends you can say. Manik won't like the idea of me and him having whatever we had specially with me coming back soon.", Mukti said and they nodded.

" Well we won't. Have fun there. You look like having one.",Navya said and she nods.

"You guys too have fun. Nandini that's for you. There are so many hot guys around have fun let loose.", Mukti said and Nandini laughed nodding.

So many people were asking her to let loose today.

"I will get going. I miss you guys. I will be back soon.",Mukti said and they hanged up.

They looked at the boys again and noticed they were starting the second round.

"Nandini" "Navya"

They heard their names called out and turned to them.

" Come on let's play. It's the second round. We are having girls vs boys.",A girl she remembered named Monica called them out.

She was one of Ishaan's friend and runs a business. She had worked with Manik and Cabir before and even met Navya at an event.

Navya and Nandini shared a look and nodded.

"You ready?",She asked Navya and Navya nodded giving her a wink.

They got out of their dresses in sync and laughed seeing how dramatic it was.

Nandini tied her hair in a bun with some strands falling over her face.

She looked up at them as they started walking.

She saw Manik has joined them too and was playing catch with Cabir with the volleyball and felt nervous suddenly.

She was wearing her pink halter bikini that Manik had choose for her.

"You girls look sexy.",Monica commented joining them half way with Sia and another girl Anna. She was Sia's friend.

Nandini noticed them wearing bikini too and they looked hot.

"We all look like the Calendar girls. We should do a photoshoot later.",Anna said excited.

"Sure.",Navya said and she smiled.

Nandini looked at Sia wondering if she doesn't like her as a person or is it because of Ishaan.

They hear a whistle and turned to the boys.

"Aren't you girls looking too hot to handle.",Alex said as he looked at them and they smiled glancing at each other.

Sia was staring at Ishaan waiting for him to look at her. She was wearing his favourite colour on her.

Ishaan turned to her feeling a stare and couldn't help himself before checking her out.

She smiled a little hopeful.

"You look nice.",Ishaan said with a small smile and turned away as he looked at others.

"You guys here to play?",he asked and Nandini nodded.

"Okay. It's Girls Vs Boys.", Charles another guy from the group said and they nodded.

"Manik, Cabir, we are playing with the girls.",Ishaan called for them to get their attention as they were playing with themselves a little far.

They turned for the first time and Nandini felt her heartbeat raise as she looked away not wanting to see his reaction.

"Babe you look sexy.",Cabir said as he walked close to Navya and she smiled.

"Infact all of you girls do. It feels like paradise.",Cabir said as he looked at all of them with a flirty smile and Navya slapped his arms before sharing a look with Nandini as they thought the same.

"Well indeed it's a paradise.",Shravan muttered as he looked at the girls and smiled at Sia.

"Let's start the game.",Ishaan said and they all got to their side.

" There's 6 of you and only 5 if us. ",Anna said and they thought about it.

"We can still win against them. Don't worry about it.",Navya said and gave a smirk to Nandini who nodded.

"I would love to see you girls try.", Charles said challenging them and they started the game.

The girls got together to plan.

"So anybody good with playing this.",Navya asked them.

"I have played it before. I can say I am good seeing how Ishaan lose everytime.",Sia said giving a smirk in Nandini's direction who started believing in her assumptions.

"Okay great. Me and Nandini are great with it. We were on the playing team in college.",Navya said and the girls nodded.

" We have an advantage at hand.",Anna said before doing a wave with her body making others laugh.

"They are boys after all. Girls in a bikini playing volleyball. I bet they will be swayed. ",She said and they smiled thinking about it.

" Okay we got this.",Monica said and they cheered before taking their position.

The girls served first with Navya doing it.

"Wow that was hot.",Cabir said watching it.

"Focus Cabir.",Manik said pushing him as he passed the ball and Alex served back.

They went on for a few rounds with the girls a few points behind them.

Anna passed the ball to Nandini who jumped and hit it on their side and it ended on the ground making the girls cheer.

Nandini felt her hair loose and tried to find the clutcher and picked it up to find it broken.

She sighed leaving her hairs down and her eyes met with Manik as she looked up.

He was staring at her. She hoped for him to look away but he didn't.

She took her time to stare at him properly.

He was shirtless with blue shorts and looked good with his lean figure and those abs.

She found his eyes again and saw him checking her out the same way she did minutes earlier.

She felt herself getting a little nervous again. It was something about the way he stared at her that made her insides burn with desire.

He made eye contact with her and she tried to read his raw expressions and his eyes that spoke more than usual.

"Nandini that was a great throw. Now I know you weren't bluffing about being on the college team.",Ishaan said with a tease.

"Told ya. We were the best. ",Nandini said with a grin.

Her eyes found Manik's again and this time it was blank and she found it hard to figure it out. She wondered what happened.

"Let's hit the waters. I am getting all sweaty." Shravan said as he looked at his body.

" Same here.",Alex and Charles added while the rest 3 ignored him.

" You sure it isn't because you are going to lose. ",Sia said teasing them.

" I will tell you about it when I throw you in the water.",Shravan said as he walked closer to Sia who started running away.

"Never knew the jerk had this side too.",Cabir said as he watched the two of them having fun running around.

" I am surprised too. This weekend has a lot of surprises stored in. ",Manik said as his eyes found Nandini again.

" Let's go guys.",Cabir said.

"Race till there.",Cabir said and everyone got ready.

"Manik you too.",Cabir said and Manik rolled his eyes and got in position.

They ran to the end and Cabir jumped in the water along with Manik.

"Let's go.",Ishaan said as he wrapped his arms around their shoulders getting in the middle of Nandini and Navya.

"It's cold.",Nandini said trying to get back.

"You will get adjusted to it. Relax.",Ishaan said as he pushed them forward to get in the water.

Cabir looked at Manik and smirked before they started splashing water on the three of them.

"Stop.. Stop.",Nandini muttered trying to look away.

Navya started splashing them back .

"Goofy... Manik stop you idiots.",Nandini yelled a little at them trying to open her eyes.

"Wrong move cutie.",Cabir said as they splashed harder and she hid her face in Ishaan's shoulder.

"It's so fucking cold.",She muttered and Ishaan laughed.

Cabir stops as he glanced at the two of them.

"Aren't you two looking lovely together.",Cabir teased as Navya gave the goofy eyes.

"See I told you we look great together.",Ishaan said looking down and she smacked him pulling away.

" He is right Cutie.",Cabir teased again and she glared at him before looking at Manik to see if that affects him but he had a small smile on his face and she frowned.

"Cabir I think you should stop now or I will have to go through another one of our session later on. She is a overthinker and it doesn't help at all. ",Ishaan said eyeing Nandini who glared at all of them.

" Stop making fun of me.",She warned and he smiled.

"What sessions?",Navya asked him curious.

"Ohh it is the best. Nandini tries to make me agree to do it now and I have to convince her why we shouldn't and stay as friends. ",Ishaan said and Cabir and Navya try not to laugh as he himself hold his laugh in.

"I will kill you.",Nandini said as she kicked his leg and they all started laughing.

" I will find some other company to enjoy. You guys suck.",Nandini said as she walked further away from them.

Manik looked at her before looking at them.

They talked for some time before Ishaan went to enjoy with his friends. Nandini has still not come back.

"Why don't you go and see if she's alright? She is stubborn and won't come until one of us bring her back", Navya said to Manik who looked in the direction Nandini was.

She was sitting on the sand as water touched her with each coming waves.

Manik nodded and went near her.

She looked up once before looking down again.

"Come on.",he said forwarding his hand.

She looking down ignoring his hand.

He sighed and kneeled down beside her.

"Let's go and have fun. We will team up and take revenge on Cabir together.",Manik suggested with a smile and she looked up at him.

" Ishaan too. I will kill that idiot for embarassing me like that.",She added and Manik nodded giving another smile to her.

She smiled back this time and he forwarded his hand as he made her stand.

"So what should we do? Should we drown them or poison their food.?",Manik asked as they started walking.

" How about both? We first poison their food and then drown them.",Nandini said him and he smirked.

"How about I drown you instead.",Manik asked and she glared at him and he chuckled.

Navya gestured them to come closer and they walked to them.

"Let's go deep in waters and hit the waves.",She said as she held her hand and they walked forward in the water.

Manik and Cabir looked at them before smirking at each other following them behind.

"Okay there's a big wave coming. Get ready.",Navya said as she grabbed Cabir's hand and he stood beside her.

" Manik come on. It's getting closer.",Navya said and he nodded as he looked at Nandini who narrowed her eyes at him before giving her hands.

He gripped it as he stood and they waited for the wave to come.

As soon as the waves hit. The boys made sure to pull them inside the water and keep them in as they laughed out loud when they came up gasping for air.

Nandini was coughing as she tried to find her balance her eyes stinging and gripped Manik's arm whereas Navya was busy slapping Cabir as he wrapped his arms around her and flirted with her to calm her down.

Waves came again and Nandini lose her balance and fell forward bumping with Manik.

Manik chuckled and wrapped his arm around her holding her.

"I think I am going to die. I can't breathe.",Nandini said as she finally calmed a little and coughed slowly.

"Now you are being dramatic.",Cabir said laughing with Manik and Navya glared at them as she looked at Nandini concerned.

"Don't worry. I know how to do a CPR.",Manik said leaning down close to her and she looked up eyes wide at his statement.

His eyes were shining in the sun as he gave her a smile raising his eyebrows a little to tease her.

Her eyes moves to his lips before back to his eyes as she recalled his statement and started coughing again this time for reasons completely different.

"I.. You.....I mean how could you...",She shuttered as she tried to form words looking at him in disbelief.

He mimicked her expression and smiled down at her.

"Do you want to check?",he asked as he unintentionally rub his thumb over her skin where his hand held her and she was reminded of how close they were standing.

She knew it was a joke for him. He was teasing her. He does it all the time and he enjoys doing it to her. She knew everything and cursed herself for still getting affected by his little jokes and teasing. She stared at him searching for any hint on his face. Anything that would tell her that maybe it was not just a little joke. Maybe there was a pinch of truth behind it.

"Manik",She whispered low desperate to get an answer from him.

She noticed the way his expressions changed as he stared at her this time.

"Gosh you two are worse than us.",Cabir commented and they looked at him confused.

" You know for someone who doesn't like to make physical contact. You sure do a lot of it.",Cabir said as he stared at the two of them and they take a step back realising and looked away feeling awkward all of a sudden.

Cabir just smirked looking at them and Navya gave him a glare. Nandini took a side glance at him and knew the moment was gone and she won't get her answers now.

"Nandu Come with me.",Navya said pulling her with her to the other side as she watched the expression on her face.

"So..",Cabir said as he looked at Manik who was rubbing his chin as he looked away.

"Still okay with her dating someone else?",Cabir asked and Manik narrowed his eyes at him.

"I don't see what's the connection between this and that. We are friends and joke around. I have grown quite comfortable with her. It's good I know now that the doctors were kind of right and all I need to be is comfortable with people I am around to not have any problem. I don't see any thing related to her dating someone. ",Manik said and walked away.

" I didn't know you were that clueless Manik. But then I can't blame you, it's been years you felt something for someone. Don't worry, I am here. Before the end of the trip I am gonna make sure you confess that you aren't okay with her dating someone else. ",Cabir said watching him walk away with a smile.

" Look at me. ",Navya asked and Nandini still kept looking away.

"Nandu look at me.",Navya said and Nandini raised her head to look at her.

" What's going on? ",She asked worried as she saw her face and Nandini looked away.

"Talk to me. I am still your best friend before anything else. Tell me what's going on.",Navya asked and Nandini looked at her.

" Later not now.",Nandini whispered and Navya nodded understanding her and hugged her.

"You are my baby. Why do you have to make me worried?.I know you don't like sharing your issues but you know I am here always to hear you talk, complain, scream. I am here.",Navya said in a baby voice hugging her tight and Nandini returned the hug with a smile.

"I love you.",Nandini said and Navya smiled.

"Come now let's go and click some pictures. I didn't wear a sexy bikini to go without clicking pictures.",Navya said and Nandini nodded as they walked to the girls.

Charles clicked pictures for them as Nandini suggested them how to pose for good photos. Her experience of watching photoshoot of models coming in hand.

"Sia you look great in the pictures. You have such a photogenic face.", Nandini said as she looked at the pictures.

" Really?",She asked walking closer to look.

"Wow. This is actually great. I thought I would look awkward.",Sia said amazed.

" You could actually run for a model. I would love to have you model for me. You have got the height, the perfect body that would go with any outfit and the photogenic face.",Nandini said and Sia looked at her.

" Now you are buttering me.",Sia said not believing her.

"I am not. I will sign you up this instant if you agree.",Nandini said with a genuine smile.

" Thank you. I guess my mom passed her good genes to me.",Sia joked and they laughed.

" Let's click some together. You guys can continue talking later.",Anna called them and Sia looked at her realising she was talking to her and joking with her.

Nandini offered a small smile as they stood together and posed.

"It's enough. We are hungry. Let's go back.",Alex said tired watching the girls click pictures over pictures.

" Why don't you guys go ahead and arrange food. We will join later.",Monica said and they rolled their eyes.

"We will take Charles with us.",Alex said as he pulled Charles who was adjusting his camera to click a picture.

" No he is gonna stay.",Sia said and they sighed.

"We aren't doing all the work while you girls chill out ",Shravan said protesting.

" You won't be doing anything either. You don't even know how to cook. ",Sia teased him and he glared at her.

" As if you know any better. You can't boil milk without spilling it and remember how much a mess you made in my kitchen while trying to bake a simple cake. ",Shravan said reminding her and she frowned at him.

"It's fine. We will arrange the food. You girls enjoy.",Ishaan said and Shravan and Alex protest a little while Sia gave him a smile grateful.

He looked away from her and looked at the boys.

"Who knows how to cook?",he asked as they walked back.

"You are saying you agreed to make food without knowing how to cook. ", Cabir asked laughing.

" Kind of. They were actually enjoying . I didn't want to cut them off. ",Ishaan said and Cabir nodded.

" Don't worry. Manik here knows to cook. He is amazing. ",Cabir said wrapping his arms around Manik.

He rolled his eyes at him.

" I am not cooking. You shouldn't have agreed",he said firm as he pulled away from Cabir.

"Manik don't be like this. Ishaan agreed only because Nandini and the others were having fun and he didn't want to disturb them. I am sure you don't want him to look bad in their eyes. Do you?", Cabir said smirking and Manik glared knowing very well what he was upto.

"Fine I will cook but I am not doing it alone.",Manik said and they nodded.

He started with making different types of salad and then move on to skewers and tacos. Cabir helped with the salads whereas Alex and Ishaan did the chopping.

Shravan arranged the sitting area and did the cleaning.

They served the food on the table by the beach as Manik barbeque some chicken.

The girls walked back talking among themselves and smiled watching the boys shirtless and cooking and gushed among themselves.

"Now this is something I would love to see everyday.",Monica said and they giggled agreeing to it.

The girls put on the cover up over their bikini as they lightly dried their hair and sat for food.

"This looks delicious.",Sia said as she looked at the food.

They took a bite and moan in satisfaction.

"It's so yummy.",Anna said and they smiled.

" Shravan why aren't you eating chicken, you love them.",Sia asked him and Manik glanced at Shravan who was eating the salad Cabir prepared.

"I liked the salad.",he said and she nodded not pushing it further.

" Shravan, How come you don't know how to cook anything and he knows so well? ",Charles asked him and there was a silence over the table.

Shravan gripped the fork in his hand hard as he glared at the food before looking up.

"I wasn't allowed to go inside the kitchen. The chef made food for us. But my little brother here was a rebel right from childhood and liked cooking food himself. ",Shravan said with a sarcastic smile and Manik glared at him recalling an incident from the past.

" What do you think you are doing?", Shravan yelled at Manik who was about to eat the food prepared on the table.

"Prepare your own food if you want to eat or stay hungry.",He yelled again as he got up and threw the food kept infront of Manik.

"If any of you cook for him ever again then you will be fired. You heard me.",Shravan yelled at the staffs before kicking Manik's leg and walking away.

"He was always an awesome cook.", Shravan said smirking at Manik who just glared at him.

" Why don't you try chicken then. He prepared it.",Cabir said eyeing him with hatred and Shravan glared at the two of them.

"I have had it before",Shravan said gritting his teeth.

"Cabir not everyone can eat the food prepared by me. It's not everyone's cup of tea. ", Manik said and the two of them had a glaring match.

Nandini watched them trying to figure out what's going on.

"So what are we doing next?",Navya asked and they all turned away distracted.

"How about we get freshened up and relax in the living area. We are having a party later on. ",Ishaan said and they all nodded.

They went to their rooms.

" Manik.",Cabir called trying to talk to him.

" Not now.",Manik murmured going inside the bathroom.

They got freshened up and knocked on the girls room.

Navya opened it for them.

"You guys got ready fast.",Navya said as she dried her hairs as they sat on the bed getting comfortable.

Manik was quiet looking around as Cabir and Navya made light conversion.

His eyes fall on the flowers kept beside the table and he looked at it surprised before picking it up.

"Nandini got them this morning when we were coming back. It's pretty isn't it?",Navya said and he gave a nod as he stared at those flowers.

Nandini came out of the bathroom in her bathrobe drying her hairs and looked at them surprised.

"What are you guys doing here?",She asked as she glared at Navya for not telling her.

"Waiting.",Cabir said and she nodded picking her clothes from the bed and walking back in embarassed a little having Manik look at her like that.

She came out dressed and gave them a small smile as she helped Navya with her make up.

"Cutie.",Cabir called and she turned to him and nodded.

"Where would you like to go on a date? I mean, What's your dream date?",He asked and she looked at him surprised at his sudden question.

"Goofy I know I am beautiful and have an amazing personality that is quite hard to ignore but Navya is my best friend and I am not going on a date with you.",She said smirking and Navya smiled shaking her head whereas Cabir frowned.

" You are evil. It was a general question. I am not interested in you. I love my girlfriend very much.",Cabir said glaring at her playfully.

" You broke my heart. I was thinking about giving you a chance.",Nandini said looking down pretending to be hurt.

"God look at how quickly she changed her expression. A minute back, she was flirting and now she is sad. I almost believed you.",Cabir said as he glared at her.

" Stop teasing him. ",Navya said looking at Nandini.

" Fine fine I will let him go but don't you tease me again like how you were since morning or I will do it worse. ",Nandini said with a challenge and he nodded smirking.

"So tell me .",he asked and she thought about it as she put on the eyeliner on Navya.

"Somewhere I can have fun. Dinner dates or drive-in movies are good and cool but I enjoy them more in the later part. Initial days I want to go on fun dates.",Nandini said and he looked at her confused.

" What do you mean by fun dates? ",He asked confused.

" I don't know something adventure or childish. Like I once went to this trampoline place with Ishaan when we first met, it was so fun. Somewhere like that. ",Nandini said and Cabir smirked.

" Like on a date. ",He said and she glared at him.

" No two friends hanging out. You said you won't tease me.",Nandini said annoyed.

They started arguing and Manik frowned.

" You two are giving me a headache.",Manik said to both of them.

"You sure it's because of us arguing and not for something else.",Cabir asked him smirking.

" Yes I am sure. Now shut up.",Manik said as he lay down on the bed feeling frustrated and angry.

Nandini glanced at him worried.

She wanted him to talk to her. She was curious and worried but she knew better than to ask him about it.

"I am going to lay down for a while. Call me when you guys are done.",he mumbled to them.

They just nodded and talked slowly letting him rest.

"Let's go.",Navya said after a while when they were done and they glanced at Manik who had slept off.

They all looked at each other wondering.

"I think we should..",Nandini said looking at him.

"Wake him up. ",Cabir said cutting her off ready to jump on him.

" No let him sleep. ",Nandini said and Cabir pouted.

"Let him sleep he is tired.",Navya said in support and Cabir nodded giving up.

They stood up and walked to the door slowly.

"One second.",Nandini said walking back and they looked at her confused before smiling.

She took the blanket and covered him up well before adjusting the AC.

She walked back to them who raised their eyes at her.

She looked down with a slight blush and walked out ignoring them.

They all gathered in the living room talking among themselves and getting to know each other.

Shravan looked at Sia who was distracted watching Ishaan and Nandini talk.

"Do you want me to help you?",he asked and she looked at him.

"Help me?",She asked confused.

"With Ishaan.",Shravan said and she looked at him then back at Nandini.

"I don't know. Nandini seems like a nice girl. Ishaan looks interested in her. I don't think I should interfere. He have clearly moved on and think of me as a friend now. ",Sia said a little upset thinking about it.

" Trust me. I know he's not. I agree he may have a crush on her but he still likes you enough. So tell me if you want my help with it. I am here for you. ",Shravan said and she gave him a smile and forwarded her hands to hug him.

He hugged her back smiling and his eyes found Ishaan who was staring at them. Shravan hide a smirk as he dropped a light kiss on her head.

"Where is Manik?",Monica asked in general.

"He is resting upstairs.",Cabir said and she nodded.

" I noticed he is quite different than how he is at work. I had worked with him once and I am surprised he is the same person. ",Monica said and Cabir smiled.

" He likes to keep his personal life private.",Cabir added for her.

" Nandini how's it with you. I mean you are friends with him and also work with him. So is he all professional with you or chill out. ",Anna asked her.

She looked at her.

" It's not much a difference. He behaves normal.",she said not giving much and they nodded and got busy in other conversation.

Nandini was checking her social media seeing the comments on her recent picture she posted of herself on the beach.

There were harsh comments of people telling she was trying too hard to get attention. There were comments trolling her outfit and body.

"What the..",She looks up surprised as Ishaan took the phone from her hands.

"Give it back.",She said annoyed.

"What is this? You never told me about this. ",He said as he went through the comments and reported a few accounts.

"Just ignore them.",Nandini told him tired and he looked at her.

"No you shouldn't just ignore people who make you feel bad about yourself. ",Ishaan said trying to make her understand.

" I am not affected by their nonsense. I know I am amazing.",She said giving him a smile and he smiled back at her.

" That you are.",He said genuinely making her smile.

He gave her phone back and took out his and opened his social media.

"What are you doing?",Nandini asked leaning to his side.

"Uploading a picture of us.",he said and she looked at him.

"Why are you doing this? Is it because of those trolls",she asked confused.

"I just want to post a picture of us.",he said with a small smile and she looked at him trying to figure out.

"And done.",he said and she took his phone and read the caption.

"As long as you know who you are and what makes you happy, It doesn't matter how they see you.", She read the caption and was amazed as she stared at the picture.

It was of them standing side by side hugging each other from the morning where Nandini was smiling bright wearing the tiara he made and he was looking down at her.

She smiled at the picture.

"We look good.",Ishaan said leaning closer to her and she nodded. They looked like a happy couple in love and she wondered again why she can't give him a chance.

"Wait. You posted this on your social media. Are you crazy? Are you trying to support me or troll me more. You idiot delete it now. ",Nandini said realising she was gonna get more trolled from the picture.

" Nope. ",Ishaan said taking the phone back and putting it aside.

"Ishaan just think about it once how it is gonna look like. They are already trolling me for being Manik's friend and for the rumour now you are gonna put that picture with that caption. It's gonna look bad. ",Nandini said and he stared at her.

" Nandini",he called seriously and she looked at him.

He never sounded so serious with her before and that scared her a little.

"I wrote that caption for a reason.",he said and she tried to argue but kept quiet watching him.

" I wanted to post a picture of us together to support you and because we looked good together and I did. I am not going to stop doing something i want just because of some useless trolls.",he said and she nodded.

" And I know I adore you but I always post pictures with a message behind the caption. So don't worry and overthink this.",Ishaan said tapping her nose and she pouted looking at him as she went through his social media.

It was filled with pictures with different people and meaningful captions.

Nandini looked at him and gave a grateful smile as she hugged him.

He smiled and hugged her back.

"Ishaan let go.",She said as he kept his hold on her for long.

" Nope.",he said as she pushed him and sat straight.

He laughed as she glared at him and wrapped his arms around her shoulder.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

867K 38.9K 36
Manik Malhotra is famous industrialist, perfect man, perfect son, perfect husband of swathi. A pure angry arrogant and very particular in office. As...
108K 5.6K 28
This is about a rich guy Manik Malhotra who is sweet, charming and loves his mother a lot. A great business tycoon.His only problem is that his mothe...
846K 62.9K 38
"He is a mystery. A mystery every guy wants to become And a mystery every girl wants to claim" _ How Bumping into Mr. Billionaire, changed her life...
51.8K 3.8K 21
Nandini Is a Rich yet hottest girl who has a large business to handle after her family. She is bold yet selfish girl. Manik is a new to his job of be...