Outlander ✔️

By justanathergirl3

Everything changed now. I never expected to wake up, but I did. I woke up barely feeling alive with only one... More

Welcome&character
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
End
Whats next?

Prologue

2.8K 81 23
By justanathergirl3

The sun kissed my skin, and I soaked in each and every moment of it. I let the cool breeze fan my pale skin as the grass tickles my feet.

This was a new beginning. A good beginning.

A pair of strong-arm wrapped my waist, and I leaned further into the warm feeling.

He kissed my neck. "Enjoying the sun?" Noah asked.

"Mmm," I murmured. "It's beautiful," I told him as I placed my hand on top of his.

"It is," he whispered back.

"I wanna stay here forever," I say. Noah holds me tighter. "Me too. Always."

This moment right here was all I wanted. Being with Noah brought me peace, a feeling that I always want to feel.

He made me feel safe.

"But it's time for you to go," he suddenly said, releasing me from his arms.

I look up at him my eyes begin to flood with tears. "What no! I'm not leaving you!" I exclaimed.

He smiled, bringing his hands to cup my cheeks, leaving a soft, tender kiss on my forehead.

I closed my eyes, breathing in his scent.

"I love you, Storm. I love you so much. You deserve everything. I want you to be happy, baby," he says.

"I don't want to leave you," I told him.

"You're not. You'll always be here, but it's time," he said.

The tears began streaming down, and I wrapped my hands around him.

"Be happy, Storm. There's nothing more that I want,"

Being in his arm, even if it was for the last time, felt so nice. It was what I longed for so long, but it was time I did let go.

"I love you, Noah," I said. He smiled down at me with his brilliant eyes before he disappeared like he was never here.

The sun still beamed, and I finally woke up.

-

A stir a bit in my sleep, unable to find a good position to be in. The horrid smell of the hospital hitting my nose almost immediately.

My eyes flutter open slowly, and I looked around to see that I was still in the hospital bed with various wires in me. My eyes scanned the room. Though the room was spacious, it felt so cramped. There were bouquets on the table next to me, and a few get well soon cards.

I found Tyler dozing on a small couch near the door. He has his foot up on a table.

I tried to mutter his name, but everything hurts. My head was throbbing, and it almost felt impossible to breathe.

It felt like I was hit in the head a thousand times, and it was a miracle I was able to open my eyes.

Wait. Liam.

Memory's of what had happened came flooding back, and I remembered the car accident.

Where was Liam? Was he okay?

I began to panic, but I couldn't even move or do anything.

"Storm... Storm!" Tyler, who seemed to have finally woken up. "Mrs. Miller, Storm woke up!" He said, rushing out the door and screamed.

My mom came immediately and checked on me right away.

"Oh, my baby," she said, her eyes clear with tears.

"Liam..." I managed to say.

My mom gave me a pitiful smile and whispered, "later, sweetie, later," before my eyes once again closed, and darkness was filled.

-
I arrived home a week after I had finally woken up. I hadn't known that I was in a coma for a month, and I missed so many things.

My arms were still in a cask, and I now had a nasty scar on my forehead.

But it was still nice to be back home.

The week after I had woken, my friends visited me multiple times, and Tyler never seemed to leave my side.

I asked them all about Liam, but no one uttered a word. Not even his brother.

"You want to go to school already?" Tyler asked me. "It's hasn't even been a day," he said.

"I know, but I already missed so much. I want to get caught up," I said.

Tyler and I sat in my bed. He had been working on his laptop.

"I think you should still wait a couple of days before you do go back. Just until you're fully healed," he says.

"I don't want to wait that long," I whined.

Tyler chuckled. "I mean, ask your parents there the doctors,"

I sighed. Knowing my parents, they wouldn't even want me to leave their sight. I had to force them to go to work today. Assuring that I'll be fine and Tyler will be here.

My parents are very protective, but sometimes that can also be too much.

"How's Liam Ty?" I asked him.

He looked up at me.

"He's okay," he said, not saying anything further.

"I want to see him. He was also badly hurt," I say.

"I don't think that's a good idea,"

"Why not?"

He doesn't say anything.

"Is he okay?" I asked again. "Did something happened to him?"

"He's fine, but..." he hesitated.

"But what?"

He seemed not to know what to say. As if he didn't know he should even tell me in the first place.

"But what, Tyler?" I questioned further. But he still looked hesitant. "Tyler, if you're not going to tell, I'm going to go see him myself," I said, getting off the bed and rushing downstairs.

I didn't even think about the pain I felt while getting down. I only wanted to see Liam.

Tyler was behind me, calling out my names and following me. But I didn't care about that either. I went out the door and right to his house.

I didn't even bother knocking; I went right inside.

"Storm, wait!" Tyler behind me called out.

I slowly made my way up the stairs and went inside his room.

Liam was sitting on his bed with his headphones in and eyes closed.

I waited a couple of seconds before I reached down and touched him. "Liam..." I whispered.

His eyes shot up, and he looked at me, surprised and confused.

He had also had a scar on his forehead, but his was far worse than mine. His hand was wrapped around bandages.

He got off his bed and stood in front of me, and I stood on my tipi toes and wrapped my arm around his neck and pulled him against me.

"I'm so glad you're okay," I say.

He pulled me off of him. His eyes darkened. "What the fuck are you are doing," he pushed.

I stumbled back, but luckily Tyler was there to catch me before I did fall entirely. I winced at the pain.

"Liam..." I called out, stunned that he had just done that.

"Don't you dare ever touch me," he spat.

My eyes widened. I looked at Tyler. "Let's go," he whispered, pulling on my elbow.

But I didn't want to leave.

"Why the fuck are you in my room. Get the hell out!" He shouted.

I was stunned, and I couldn't understand anything. Why was he acting this way?

I want to touch him. I want to hold him.

But he's acting distant and cold. The Liam that hates me is the one in front of me. The one that blamed me for Noah's death.

"Get out!" He yelled again. Tyler had to drag me out because I wasn't ready to leave.

We stood in the hallway of his room. My eyes filled with tears.

"Why is he acting this way, Ty?" I asked, my voice breaking.

He took a long sigh. His eyes filled with sadness.

"When you guys got into the car accident, Liam hit his head really hard," he paused, and I could feel my heart sink. "He doesn't remember anything that happened in the last few months," he said.

"What?" My eyes widened.

Liam doesn't remember anything. He doesn't remember anything that happened between us.

He didn't even remember the last thing he had told me.

"He doesn't remember me?"

"He remembers you Storm but maybe not whatever happened between you guys in these couple of months,"

Those were the important things. Those were what mattered the most. I wanted him to know I felt the same way.

But he doesn't remember anything.

****

Hello, my lovelies!

How are you guys doing?

I missed you all so much, and I can't believe we're all back to read the last of Liam and Storm's journey.

What did you guys think about the prologue?

The first chapter is also available for you guys to read next!

The book will be available officially on April 28th!!!

Leave all your amazing theories and comment down below!

Lots of love,

Just another girl

****
Follow my Instagram @justanathergirl3

For updates and sneak peeks of upcoming chapters!
****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

748 19 10
Leilani was ready to leave high school behind her, along with the annoying boy that she'd come to hate due to that one night. But little did she know...
18.4K 455 37
#previous title..his second chance #Book one of my first series__ "Open Wound" Jake William's the golden boy that you would call every girls dream...
1.4M 159 6
***Please note that this book has been taken down because it's been published, and you can see only the sample chapters of the published version. You...
92.6K 4.6K 57
Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is 17, a senior, blond and beautiful, have...