Boruto's twin sister

Par Yanxingg_Stephanie

Uzumaki Hinako is the younger twin sister of the infamous Uzumaki Boruto. She inherited her mother's hyuuga e... Plus

!! IMPORTANT A.N. !!
Part one
part two
part three
special chapter: how hinako awakened her byakugan :)
part four
part five
part six
part seven
uzumaki and uchiha twins first time meeting
part eight
sakada's past ( special story)
part nine
Special story: Hinako's period!!!
part ten
hinako
Special chapter: an accident
Not a chapter
part eleven
sorry
:')
Chunin exams!!!
Sasuke's fear....
so sorry
hinako's seal
PART 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
please read
to the canon verse!
part 16
announcement!!
part 17
part 18
change of plans
part 19
6.3 k veiws special!!
Part 2 of 6.3k veiw special
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
Part 24
part 24
part 25
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAKURA-CHAN!!!
Birthday twins special!! ( two days late tho )
Part 26
Part 27 ( rewrite )
part 28
Help
Part 29
special side stories
Part 30
Part 31
Sequel
New chapter at sequel!
New book!
Important A.N.
Okay, so...
Part 1 ( rewritten )
Part 2 ( rewritten )
Guess what?
...
Part 3 ( rewritten/short )
Part 4 ( rewritten )
:)
Apology
Part 5 ( rewritten )
MitsuHina
Yurei ✌️
I have something to confess.

chunin exams 2

3.1K 84 84
Par Yanxingg_Stephanie

The kages and sasuke was at the gathering spot , preparing to go into the portal to save naruto when they heard-

" STOP RIGHT THERE!"

They turned around to see the uzumaki twins running to them.

" What's the matter?" sasuke asked.

" I don't care what you say, or what you think, but we are coming too." hinako explained.

" No. It's too dangerous!"

" You're just kids!"

" You can't come"

" DIDN'T YOU HEAR WHAT I JUST SAID?! I SAID THAT I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY OR THINK! SASUKE-SAN YOU KNOW WE CAN DO IT SO WHY THE HECK NOT?!" Hinako started to loose her temper and didn't care that she was taliking to a shadow kage and 4 kages.

" ok."

" what?! sasuke you can't be serious!"

" you should listen to her. they are naruto's children and....."

" and?"

" i don't feel like loosing my life today."

( want me to make a special story of why sasuke is scared? comment and tell me!:)

The tone sasuke had when he said that proved that hinako was not very gentle when she is mad so it was enough to convince the kages. they soon left.

' i'm coming papa...'

" HAAAAAAH!!!" Hinako punched momoshiki square in the face that caused him to fly a few meters back crashing into a boulder. The rest got naruto to safety and started fighting.

" S-such monstrous strength....." the kages shivered.

" i see what you mean sasuke."

sasuke nodded sweating bullets.

Hinako and naruto sat face to face. Hinako was hanging her head down.

" hinako im sor-"

" lets see what i have for you and that stupid scientist when we get back. come on we have a monster here to fight."

" o-ok..."naruto sulked. 

Little did they know that sasuke was silently praying for naruto.

the kages fought for a while until they were stuck.

" boruto, care for a rasengan? I'll help you."

" i...."

" You can do it! "

" Okay, i'll try"

" GOOOO!!!"

" RASENGAN?! WHEN DID HE LEARN HOW TO THAT?!"

" YEAA!! GO 'TTEBANE----!!! I-I MEAN GOOOOO!"

Naruto and sasuke chuckled at hinako.

The rasengan managed to hit momoshiki making the shadow paralysis released.

The twins jumped down to the adults.

" when did you learn how to do the rasengan?" naruto asked.

" i told him i would only except him as my student if he can do the rasengan."

Sasuke explained that boruto did a vanashing rasengan. The twins and naruto's mouth were wide opened.

" he/I did that?"

" yeah."

" Fools! It isn't over yet!"

Naruto placed his hands under hinako's and boruto's helping them make giant rasengans.

Sasuke fought momoshiki for a while to give boruto and hinako an opening.

In the end the twins won. 

They were suddenly brought to a place where momoshiki was. However, hinako had a different visitor.

KAGUYA OTSUTSUKI

( with hinako)

" Hello human child..."

" h-huh?! You are... impossible... papa and sasuke san sealed you away! how are you here and where-"

Hinako was cut off by kaguya putting a finger over her lips to shut her up.

" Humans who defeat gods cannot remain as a normal being anymore.... she put her fingers under her chin to life hinako's head up, using another finger to place it on top of her forehead.

A seal was now on top of her forehead. 

( like the byakugou seal but its another type of seal.)

" whatdid you do to me?!"

" hmm... till we meet again human child..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 Hinako woke up at he hospital.

" Hinako! You are awake!" her family rushes to her side.

" huh...?"

" wait i wanted to ask what is that mark on your head?" naruto said.

" I..." hinako remembered her counter with the rabbit goddess and was afraid to tell them about it.

" Momoshiki said to me that while he is with me hinako will be with someone else, ka...guya or something like that..." boruto said.

Naruto and the rest of the adults looked worried and terrified.

" Hinako..?"

A.N : Ohhh! what will Hinako do now? Why is her mark different? Is it a karma seal or is it not? What will happen?

:)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2.9K 27 14
On the night Kurama was sealed into Naruto Uzumaki there was a second child present. Menma Uzumaki, Naruto's younger twin and the other vessel for ha...
43.1K 1.6K 58
[[COMPLETED]] Naruto Uzumaki was living his life, he had wealth, health, fame and pretty much everything like having a son and a daughter named Borut...
6K 123 11
It's been 2and a half years since the infamous uzumaki twins left the village. What will life bring upon them? Will they succeed on saving everyone b...
1M 28.1K 36
What if Uzumaki Naruto had a sister? That he never knew she existed. Her name is Minako. A Kunoichi, Jinchūriki and the reincarnation of Uzumaki Mito...