Level And Life | KTH ✓

By myfav_tae

"Welcome to the world of Zendar!" "If you're an adventure seeker, then this game is for you. You can experien... More

Level And Life
Characters
Prologue
1. Calm before the Storm
2. The Game
3. Ready, Set, Go!
4. How worst it can get?
5. In the Woods
6. First Fight
7. Emotions
8. Bring it On!
9. Blue
10. This Magic Moment
11. Watch Out!
12. It's not over yet
13. Far from the Ground
15. Fake
16. Reality in Dreams
17. The Painting
18. Don't go there!
19. Mirror, Mirror on the Wall
20. Fear the Dark
21. Sinister
22. Horror, Horror Everywhere!
23. The Evil Spirit
24. A Merry Moment
25. Melancholy
26. Hope
27. Sinking Heart(s)
28. Together, BAM!
29. Roses & Thorns
30. Promise
31. Dark & Wild
32. A Hell of a Ride
33. Forsaken
34. Reversal
35. Zero O'Clock
36. Awake
37. Playtime
38. Let Down
39. Wavering Sentiments
40. War of Arcane
41. Enchanted
42. Friends
43. You Matter
44. United by Love
45. Trust Issues
46. My Heart Will Go On
47. Hold Me Tight
Epilogue
From the Author

14. Shadow

113 15 116
By myfav_tae

There was barely any light inside the cave, it was almost dark. They were restlessly waiting for the situation to calm down, then a light but disturbing sound that did not seem to be coming from far away heard in their ears. The sound kept getting closer and closer with each passing minute as they were looking in that direction particularly. 

A mysterious dark shadow formed at the walls. A little grey creature with fiery, oval eyes appeared at the moment. It had an oversize cranium and tiny mouth. It looked like it might attack any time. 

"Taehyung-ah!, go talk to it in your alien language, after all you're a master of that." Jin places his hand on the former's shoulder, not letting even a single chance to miss.

"Haha...do you think it's funny hyung? Sorry but it's not, at all!" Taehyung gave him a death glare.

While the alien that was approaching them, shoots out some sort of energy at them. They were stuck in the moment and unfortunately, Namjoon got a hit straight on his chest. He lost his balance and fell on his back. He groan with pain. 

"Hyung!!" Jimin and others helped in standing him up.

"Are you okay?!" Yoongi asked in a voice full of concern. "Ah-h...y-ee, it seems like." Namjoon stammered while his hand was still holding onto the affected area.

However, the sense of irony was apparent to everyone.

"Beep. Beep. Beep...one life lost!"  the sound of a siren ringing filled in the air.

Hoseok got fired up in anger upon seeing his peer in pain. His eyes changed their color from slight orange to extreme red. His whole body was emitting yellowish-orange flames. 

Everyone else dragged their some steps back due to the sensation of immense heat. Especially Moon, who was having the ice power couldn't be able to withstand it. Her body temperature rose and her eyes glowed ice blue. She started getting restless as a drop of sweat rolled down her face. 

Fortunately, Jimin caught her right before she was about to fell. They carefully sat her in a corner as her condition was not showing any signs of being fine. Bee helped her in taking her jacket off, leaving her in a camouflage top. Taehyung took her hand in his and rubs it, while his other hand was supporting and comforting her on her back. 

While Hoseok was busy confronting the creature. He launched his powerful flames at the it. A part of creature's head got ignited. It screamed in pain. He then unstoppably began to shoot his flames at it. It had such a strong impact that the alien's solid body began to burn vigorously. It took just a few seconds to scorch it down completely, leaving only ashes and smoke behind.

His body turned back to it's actual temperature and so did his eyes.

Whereas Moon's body also attained it's normal condition.

Hoseok quickly ran to her to see what happened.

Beep. Beep. Beep...one life lost!

"I-I'm sorry, Moon. It's all because of me that you ended up losing your one precious life. I'm really sorry." Hoseok felt guilty, his eyes filled with tears.

"It's alright, it's not your fault. You were just trying to help us. It's just our powers don't get along well. So don't be upset and cheer yourself up like you always do, after all we still have to cover a long journey. Fighting!!" she said wiping out the tears from his cheeks.

He and the others collected themselves up, seeing the girl's spirit.

"Everyone, Fighting!!" Taehyung shouted as they all put their palms on his and did the cheer.

They watchfully guided out of there. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

It was quiet outside, contrary to their expectations. 

After walking to quite a distance, they took a stop nearby some big sand dunes. 

"What am I watching? Water?" someone exclaimed. 

Everybody gathered and recognized the owner of the voice as not anyone else but Jungkook.

Jin went to check if it was really the water or was it just a betrayal of their eyes. 

"It's real!!" he shrieked out of excitement. 

"Of course, it can be real. It's a freaking game, not the real world. Anything is possible here. Maybe we can also find some food here...you never know." Yoongi said, stating some facts. 

"Woah! hyung, you got it right!, See-" Jimin points out his finger somewhere. "There are some fruits on those trees." he continued.

"See! I told ya'll, two words should be enough- Yoongi. Genius. You know that's why I have chosen my username as geniusmin."  Yoongi flipped his 'not so long hair.'  On which, everyone had a good laugh.

"These are edible, right?" Jin doubted, picking up a fruit. "Do we have an alternate choice?" Jungkook asked in between as he was already having a mouth full. 

"No." he replied.

"Then stop whining and eat it."  

They pacified the hunger of their growling stomachs and quenched their thirst.

They were seated when a gaunt, nearly skeletal figure with the long talons and the scorpion-like tail and the mouth full of razor teeth popped out of nowhere. 

They stood up with a startle.

Suddenly, the atmosphere felt uncanny and melancholic. 

Warm wind whipped. The specks of dust flown in the air as the dark clouds shuffled in the surroundings. 

None of them imagined that a gas cloud might spawn non-corporeal beings. There was not only a single figure seen by them. Instead, there was a whole army of them which came into view one by one. 

All of the creatures were having some weird kind of features, some were three eyed, some were having multiple arms and legs, some were very short, while some were very tall as much as a tower with a pair of antennae attached to their heads. They were looking like they had their own set of sounds or gestures through which they were exchanging the information.

Everyone else was in a state of turmoil as they couldn't understand what the creatures were doing.

One of the alien among them, took out a huge gun and fired towards them. But it stopped in the mid-air and dropped on the ground, without harming even a strand of anyone's hair. 

Taehyung's dark brown orbs were now sparkling purple. No one noticed him before as he did that only with the movement of his eyes. 

When an another one got fired, Jungkook grabbed it by just two of his fingers. The next moment, the bullet could not be seen as it already became the part of the ground as mere dust which was crushed by him only.

"A-arghh!" someone's scream was heard.

Author's Note: 

Heya guys!!! It's been a very long time. I missed you all so much. Sorry for taking forever to update, I was really busy with my work. Btw I was wondering if you all are doing fine and taking care of yourselves well. I hope you're and you'll able to do so. And please bare with me if I have done any mistakes as I wrote after so long...hehe.

Have a nice day/night!! Take care and stay safe~

I purple you 💜

Gosh! I missed saying that T_T

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 2.8K 57
'This is 2012. Did you hit your head somewhere?!' 'W-what?! How can this be 2012 when I clearly remember that I was watching the World Cup of 2022...
3.4K 244 34
Y/N and her other friends, Jimin, Yoongi, and Hoseok came to an Island for their summer vacation. But what will happen when things started to get hea...
69.7K 3.9K 18
"Time is far from our enemy. It has been our savior..." *Kim Taehyung Fan Fiction *FIFTH BOOK IN THE IDOL SERIES (Please read the books in their resp...
124K 5.3K 93
'Why do you look like the female version of Jungkook?' 'Hey! Why are you copying me!!!' Entering in to the HYBE label, Lee Y/N couldn't help but to...