Not your Average Cinderella✔️

By princesstreatment

Book two of a different kind of fairy tale series (can be read as a stand-alone but I do suggest reading as a... More

Authors Note
Character list
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34

31

2.8K 64 5
By princesstreatment

I was woken up by someone jumping on top of me. I groaned. I opened my eyes to see Cece laying on top of me. "How are you asleep on your coronation day?" she screamed.

I looked over at the alarm clock. "Cece, it's six am." i rolled over with her still on top of me. "Go away."

She started bouncing on top of me. "Wake up wake up wake up."

"Darrian!" i whined.

The bedroom door opened and Darrian walked in. "yes milady?" he asked.

"I want to sleep and she's annoying me."

He chuckled. "I'm sorry but you do need to start getting ready. Sebastian is sending breakfast up for the two of you."

I groaned. "I'm sleeping until it gets here then."

"As you wish milady."

Cece rolled off of me. "Are you excited?" she asked. I nodded. "You don't seem excited."

"I am Cece but i am also nervous about turning."

"Do you wanna talk to mom?" she asked. I nodded. She rolled off the bed. "I'm going to go get her." i smiled. She sped out of the room and returned with Beth. "i'll get your dress okay?"

I nodded. I sat up against the headboard. Beth sat down next to me wrapping her arm around my shoulders. "What is it baby? Are you getting cold feet?"

I shook my head. "I don't have any nervousness about becoming Queen." i laid my head on her shoulder. "I'm scared to turn."

She began to gently stroke my hair. "I remember being scared of turning. Carlson didn't understand why i was scared because he didn't know of a life besides being a vampire. I cried for hours the night he turned me. He held me in his arms and told me every little thing he loved about me. He made me feel safe and loved before he turned me."

"Did you feel different afterwards?"

"Everything about being a vampire is different but mentally and emotionally i still feel the same as i did when i was human."

"You don't regret turning?"

She kissed the top of my head. "I've lived fifty years with the love of my life. I've raised two beautiful strong independent daughters. I will never regret turning."

There was a knock on the door. "Come in," i said. Two maids carried in plates of food followed by Cece carrying a dress bag. They set the food on the coffee table. "Thank you," i said. They curtsied before leaving the bedroom.

"Come on baby, let's eat."

Beth and i got out of bed and walked over to the couch. I sat down next to Cece. the three of us started eating the assortment of breakfast foods. Cece moaned. "You are so lucky, Austin never cooks for me."

"Sebastian, didn't cook this," i chuckled. "I don't think he's cooked a single thing in his life."

"Still, i wish i was mated to a prince. Then again i'd probably get fat eating like this everyday."

"I only get a lot of food when he takes me out or when i'm mad at him. Well originally he would have plates of food for me every morning but i told him that i didn't eat that much and he started letting me pick out my own meals."

"Gods, you are lucky."

I finished my eating and stood up. "I need to go shower. Darrian is at your beck and call."

"No i'm not," he said from outside my door.

I nodded. "Yes he is," i mouthed.

Cece chuckled and Beth smiled. I walked into the bathroom. I smiled when i saw rose scented body wash, conditioner, shampoo, and lotion on the bathroom counter. I stripped out of my pajamas before stepping into the shower. I stood in the shower for over two hours before i began my routine. I washed my hair and body and shaved practically everything before stepping out of the shower. I rubbed the rose scented lotion all over my body. I put on a red sheer robe before walking back out to the bedroom.

I sat down in a chair. "You ready to get prettied up?" asked Cece. i nodded. "I'll tell Darrian to bring in the makeup artist and hairstylist." i nodded. Darrian must have heard her because the door opened. A man and a woman walked in.

They both bowed. "Hello, your majesty, it is an honor to meet you," the man said in a heavy french accent. "I am Louis, your hairstylist."

"And i am Adélaïde your makeup artist," the woman said in an equally heavy french accent.

"It's nice to meet you both and please call me Alexa, i'm not really used to the formalities yet."

"Are you ready to get started?" Louis asked. I nodded. "We will start with her maje- Alexa before moving on to mother and sister." the three of us nodded. Louis and Adélaïde began their work. They were both extremely nice and funny. I learned that they were both natural born vampires. Louis lives in Paris with his mate, Raphael. Adélaïde lives outside of Versailles with her four sisters.

"How do you like it?" asked Adélaïde when the two of them were finished. I looked in the mirror for the first time. My hair was loosely braided into a side dutch braid with red poppies stuck into my hair. My eyeshadow was dark red with specks of gold on the sides of my eyes. My lips were bright red and shimmery.

"It's perfect, thank you." they both smiled at me in relief. They started on Cece and Beth's hair and makeup. We all talked and laughed for the next few hours. I felt my nervousness ease away just by being around Beth and Cece. when Louis and Adélaïde were finished with their hair and makeup, they bowed for me before leaving.

Beth and Cece stood up. "We are going to leave you to get dressed okay? But we will come back with Carlson and Austin in a little bit."

"Okay," i whispered.

Beth kissed my cheek. Cece gave me a quick hug before they both left. I stood up. I slipped off the robe resting it on the chair. I slipped on a red lace thong and a matching red lace strapless bra. I unzipped the dress bag pulling out the dress. I stepped into the dress. "Darrian?" i called out.

The bedroom door opened. "Is everything okay?" he asked. He smiled. "You look beautiful."

I smiled. "Thank you." i lifted up the ends of my dress as i turned around. "Can you zip me up?"

He zipped up my dress for me. I had on a long red dress that jutted out at my waist. There were lace flowers on the top of my chest and the ends of my dress. The v-cut went to my belly button. "I have something for you from Sebastian." i turned around. He handed me a letter. I smiled. I took the letter from him.

Mea soare,
Today is the happiest day of my life. I have always been scared that I would never find my mate and now I have you. Before our coronation, there's something I want to do. I want to give you a wedding. I want your family to walk you down the aisle and I want to say I do. When you're ready, Darrian will escort you down to your favorite library.

I love you and I can't wait to be your husband.

I smiled. I looked up at Darrian. "We're getting married?" i asked him.

He nodded. "He asked you to marry him right?" i nodded. "A coronation isn't a wedding." he held out his arm for me. "And it would be my honor to escort you."

I placed my arm on top of his. We walked down to the library. I leaned up and kissed his cheek. "You're staying right?"

"I believe it's more of a family event," he said.

"Then all the more reason for you to stay."

He smiled. "It would be my honor."

He opened the library doors for me. He let me go, handing me off to Beth and Carlson. Darrian stepped behind us, staying in the library but out of the room. Cece, wearing a two piece magenta dress, was standing beside Beth and Austin, wearing a dark grey suit with a matching magenta tie, was standing beside Carlson. Beth, wearing a champagne colored dress with shiny champagne colored swirl designs, squeezed my hand. "Are you ready?"

I nodded. The four of them walked me down to where Sebastian, Josephine, Florian, Nathaniel, and abby were standing with someone i didn't know. They handed me off to Sebastian. "This is a really great surprise," i smiled.

He squeezed my hands. "I'm glad you like it. This is father Wade. he is a priest who knows of our gods and has agreed to marry us." i smiled at him. "Are you ready?" i nodded.

"We are brought here today to bring together prince Sebastian Vasile and lady Alexa Lacroix in matrimony as according to the moon goddess. Does anyone object to this union?" no one said anything. I squeezed Sebastian's hands to reassure him. "Sebastian, do you take Alexa Michelle Lacroix to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"Alexa, do you take Sebastian William Vasile to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"Then the power vested in me granted by the moon goddess, i pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss-" Sebastian pulled me to him, smashing his lips to mine. "The bride." He let go of my hands and placed them on my hips. I grabbed his face.

I pulled away from him. I smiled as i wiped the lipstick off of his lips. He kissed my fingers. "I love you."

"I love you."

I bent down as Abby ran over to me. She smiled widely at me. "We're sisters!"

I smiled. I grabbed her hands. "Yes we are." i reached up and touched her cheek.

"I want to apologize," Josephine said. I stood up. She walked over to me. "I wasn't fair to you."

"It's okay, you love your son, i love him too."

Josephine placed her hand on Sebatian's cheek cheek. He touched her hand. "I still see you as the little boy i held safe and sound in my arms when you were born."

"You know i love you mom."

"I love you too, my darling boy." she leaned up to kiss his forehead. "Everyone is waiting for us in the ballroom. You two may have a few minutes alone but then we need to move onto the coronation."

Sebastian chuckled. "Okay mother."

"Come on." she reached out for Nate and Abby's hands. The three of them walked out followed by Florian and the priest.

Carlson kissed the side of my head. "Congratulations sweetheart." i smiled. "We will see you out there okay?" i nodded. Beth, Cece, and Austin hugged me before leaving the library.

Darrian bowed for the two of us and then we were completely alone. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "You look so beautiful," he said looking me up and down.

"And you look very handsome." he had on an all back tux with a red poppy tucked into the pocket.

He leaned forward kissing my forehead. "What would you like to do during our last few minutes of not being a king and a queen?"

"Kiss me."

"That i can do." he bent down to kiss me. He slowly moved his lips against mine. I squealed as he lifted me up into his arms. He walked us over to the couch. I sat sideways on his lap, my dress taking up the rest of the couch. I moved my hands to his shoulders. His tongue swiped across my bottom lip before he pushed his way into my mouth. He moved his tongue against mine feeling every part of it and the rest of my mouth. He pulled away resting his forehead against mine.

I caressed his cheek gently with my thumb. "We should go otherwise your mother will be upset."

"I know," he whispered.

We didn't move. We stayed in each other's embrace for a few more minutes. He lifted me up off his lap setting me back on my feet. He rested his hand on my lower back as we walked to the ballroom. I stopped us outside the large doors. I grabbed his hands. "Are you nervous?" i asked him.

He shook his head. "I've been preparing for this day my entire life. I have never felt more ready for anything." he lifted my hands up and kissed my knuckles. "Honestly, i was more worried about marrying you." I smiled. "How about you? Are you nervous?"

I shook my head with a smile. "No, i have you." he kissed my knuckles again. He let go of one of my hands and turned towards the door. He looked at me with a smile on his face. He leaned forward to kiss the side of my head. The doors opened. together we walked inside as husband and wife and we would leave as king and queen.

***********************************************************************************************
Alexa's coronation dress

Alexa's hair and makeup looks

Cece's dress

Beth's dress

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

271K 10.8K 49
[COMPLETED] ೋღ🌹ღೋ He stands roughly a few feet away from me, his body towering over my crouched one. I bring my legs up to my chest, pushing myself...
488 24 40
I was falling, cascading into the dark chasm of sin and desire. I was unhinged, wild and free, giving in to everything I wanted. I would not hold bac...
7.9K 226 109
His irises swirled slowly, an enticing pale silver against his stark black lashes. They illuminated slightly, so quick it was gone in a blink. He bro...
1.5M 25.9K 24
[COMPLETED] As I was beginning to relax, a new terror coursed through my body at his next word, "Strip." "Ex-excuse me?" I blurted out. I wasn't get...