Blind Date

Autorstwa microcosmoslove

Designer Jeon Jungkook was always curious if he is perhaps bi, since he feels slight attracted to his own gen... Więcej

Pitch black
Dark grey
Royal blue
Deep purple
Cherry red
Amber Orange
Golden Yellow
Emerald green
Ivory white
Mahogany brown
Rose pink
Light chartreuse
Sand beige
French silver
Rainbow motley

Bright turquoise

1.3K 63 85
Autorstwa microcosmoslove

It was Sunday afternoon as Jungkook was sitting on his neatly made bed, laptop on his lap, while munching on an apple. He felt a bit sore after the rough sex yesterday, needed some soft underground for his ass to ease the pain. But another pain was more prominent, the pain in his chest, since he was scared that V was mad at him. He overstepped it. He knows it. V told him several times that he don't want him to know who he really is. Currently, he was checking how fast someone can get from Ilsan to Seoul and back, and it wasn't that far, only 30 minutes, so there might be a possibility that Kim Taehyung drove to Seoul, to meet him as V in the castle.

Yes, he was still holding on that thought. And he won't believe anything else before he saw V's face. Call him stubborn and bratty, but that's who he was. He wanted V. He wanted Kim Taehyung. He wanted the whole package. What he needed was proof, or just an explanation why Kim Taehyung was playing that difficult. The first chance to have some proof would be on Tuesday, when he goes to Taehyung's tailor shop again for his suit. He was holding a little button in his palm, a brown bigger button, that he found after V left; on the floor in the castle. It was his chance to be sure. The second chance would be on Thursday evening, when he's about to meet Kim Namjoon, who sent him his possible free hours to bring the finished furniture along. He wanted to ask Namjoon a few things.

Kim Taehyung seemed to courting him, but was still denying it. And V was just....V. He was about to get carried away by reading the little article about the Ilsan tailors conference, as his phone vibrated against his leg. He shuddered for a second, remembering yesterday's event by it. "V?", he asked surprised as he took the call. "Cherry pout. Are you okay?" That was even more surprising . "Yeah...I guess I'm fine." He looked at the round brown wooden button that he held between his thumb and his pointing finger.

"I'm glad. Sorry for leaving in such a rush." "It's okay." Jungkook smiled. "So...After the last appointment...I think it wasn't a good idea to let you decide what we do. Should have thought of it beforehand. So next time I decide again, got that?" "Yes, sir", Jungkook teased, biting his bottom lips to supress his smile. He heard V inhaling sharply. "I see...teasing me already....to not leave you out completely I suggest you to prepare an apology present for me." "Will do, sir", Jungkook giggled. "But", he continued, "no tying up and toy games again okay?" "Understood, sir", Jungkook continued, closing his eyes in pure happiness to hear his voice.

"What would you prefer?" Jungkook asked. "hmm...kinda would like a little performance." "Performance? As in..." "Dancing." Jungkook nodded and smiled widely. "I see...you want a little strip show, don't you? Prepared the suggestion, am I right?" V kept silent. "Don't worry, baby...I'm gonna do it", Jungkook promised. "You...will?" "Of course. Now tell me what we're gonna do next time. Or is it a surprise as well?" "It's not. I wanted to play with...Ice."

"Ice?" "Ice." Jungkook sighed. "Sounds good. And cold." "I'm gonna heat you up, don't worry." "Oh, I'm sure of it." Jungkook laughed. "So...you're sure you're gonna give me that little show?" Jungkook shifted a bit in his place. "I don't know, shall I?" he teased him even if he made up his mind already. "You should." There was that irresistible dominance again. "I mean...I should practice for that...dancing blindfolded...stripping..." V hummed. "But you're lucky, I have the perfect guy for that to teach me." "Who?" V asked a bit too fast.

"nuhuh...I'm not allowed to tell you...remember?" "Right", V snickered nervously. "Guess that means you really are going to do it." "V...at this point you should know that I'm willing to do a lot for you." He wasn't teasing, he put all his heart in this sentence, earning a heavy breathing on the other side. "Good. See you there." And then he hung up. Jungkook smirked, well aware that he was giving V a hard time. He was almost sorry for telling him, but then he wasn't.

******

Jungkook ended up at Monday in Jin's bar, eating ramen while Jin cooked for a few guests, talking to Jungkook, since the stove was open just behind the counter. There were a few other workers in the bigger kitchen behind the door, dust coming out from there. His little ramen bar was pretty filled today, but Jin was handling everything like a pro. After a while, he took a break, another cook taking his place over, while he grabbed his own bowl, filled with a spicey noodle soup.

He sat next to Jungkook, cleaning his hands a bit on his apron. "Now tell me, Jungkookshi, why are you keep furrowing like that. You're going to get wrinkles." Jungkook sighed, swallowing his rice. "It's about V." Jin started to eat, slurping on his soup. "Keep going." "I just...don't get why he can't be honest with me...and tell me who he is." "I thought he's not supposed to tell you who he is in real life?" Jungkook scoffed. "We surpassed that stage...since he...shows interest in me. Just like I do." Jin smirked. "Oh I see...you're about to get yourself a boyfriend..." "Hopefully", he smiled, shoving another bit of meat with his chopstick in his mouth. "Maybe he just want to end the appointments before he starts something serious with you. How many appointments are there left?" "Only two left." "See? Maybe he just waits for the last one to reveal himself." "Maybe."

"And you are sure that he is interested in you...romantically?" "I'm pretty sure. Since he's courting me in real life." Jin dropped his spoon. "Wait wait wait...hold on...you know who he is in real life??? Why don't you tell me stuff like that?!" "You were busy...with your fiancée." Jin shook his head. "You could have texted me!" "You know I barley do." Jin was always cute when upset. "So...who is he?"

"That's the problem. I'm pretty sure it's him, but he denies it." "Really?" "Yeah. And...I want to know why. He sent me flowers to my working place already. But even denies that." "Flowers? sweet. What a strange guy, denying it afterwards." "Yeah, right?" "Or you're not right." "I doubt that." "How can you be so sure?" "They have the same voice. Same soft hands. Same job. Same humour and....same dominance."

"I see." "Yeah. V and Kim Taehyung are the same person." Jin dropped his spoon again, making a loud noise. "KIM TAEHYUNG????" Jungkook furrowed surprised. "You know him?" "He's the little brother of an old friend of mine. We went together to school. Namjoonie was my best friend back then. But he moved away." Jungkook looked at him shocked. "How old were you there?" "About 12 years old when he moved away. But wait, you are fucking Kim Taehyung????" "shshshsh!" Jungkook whisper-shouted to him embarrassed, looking around quickly, but no one was paying attention to them.

"I'm speechless." "I didn't know you know him." "He even eats here sometimes! I'm surprised you didn't met him here yet!" Jungkook thought a bit. What if he saw him already here? But then, Jin would have introduced them probably to one another. Would have been nice. "I'm still in touch with his brother. With Namjoon. Sadly he's very busy." He sighed.

"You were busy too, lately" , Jungkook pouted lightly. "Listen, we already started our wedding plans. That's a lot of work to do. Oh besides, don't forget to come in two weeks to our engagement party." "Yeah yeah....maybe." "I swear Jungkook, if you don't come", Jin said offended. "I try." Jungkook rolled his eyes. He didn't liked parties where he barley knows someone. And Jimin and Yoongi were currently disgustingly in love, so they will leave him in a corner for sure to make out somewhere. "Namjoon and Taehyung are invited too." Jungkook quickly turned his face. "Oh, really?"

"Look who's got interested suddenly", Jin crossed his arms in front of his chest. "Wish it was for me and not for Taehyung. Brat." Jungkook snickered and bit his lip. "So you're coming?" "Definitely." Jin sighed, but was glad Jungkook would be there. He patted Jungkook's back. "You are like my little brother, Jungkookie", he said, with a bit tears in his eyes. "I know", Jungkook shook his head, sipping on his coke.

"Can you tell me a bit about Taehyung?" Jin sighed again. " Not much. I mostly only saw him when I visited Namjoon. He was cute and funny. Unique." "He is", Jungkook said dreamily. "God, look at you. I never saw you this whipped." "I wasn't before. But Taehyung...V...", he sighed, shaking his head. "Damn, Jungkookie...are you in love?" Jungkook smiled. "I am."

*****

The cold breeze run through the open gap of the window as Jungkook was on his screen, concentrating on his work, clicking, changing the design, adding more colour. The cool air, was nice, the room began to feel too sticky. "Jungkook? Yeah, he's here. Follow me." Jungkook looked up as he heard his name mentioned by Jimin. He turned to look at the door, where footsteps got closer to the open studio door. Jungkook jumped up in a reflex as he saw Taehyung standing in the frame next to Jimin, who had a mischievous smirk on his face. "Jungkookie, you have a visitor." Jungkook felt dumb for jumping up, but his surprise was just too big. "T-Taehyung..." They stared to one another for some seconds, both having red ears. Jimin looked from one to the other, snickering. "Well...guess I'm leaving you alone then." And with that, he turned and walked out of the room. Just now Jungkook saw that Taehyung was fumbling with a sheet.

"Hello Jungkook...I...I have a document for you from my brother", he said, walking closer to him, handing it out. It wasn't even in an envelope, it was just a paper with Jungkook's chair designs; marked with blue marker and a little side note. "Oh", Jungkook said looking over it, but then back at Taehyung. "...And he couldn't email me that?" Taehyung just bit his lips, while a slight smirk built on Jungkook's lips.

"How am I supposed to know, he just asked me for bringing it. It's his business", he shrugged, looking away. "I see..." Taehyung seemed a bit nervous. "So...guess I'm going now..." he bowed lightly and wanted to turn, but Jungkook held his wrist. "Don't." he stopped.

"Do you want to have coffee with me?" Jungkook asked. "I don't know..." "There's a shop right around the corner. I need a break anyway." Taehyung seemed conflicted. Jungkook grabbed both of his hands, that seemed sweaty and cold, but Jungkook didn't mind, squeezing them lightly. "Please have coffee with me, Taehyung." Taehyung nodded, taking a deep breath. "Okay."

Taehyung's nervous behaviour was so unlike him, he wanted to shoo it away. It was odd, one time Taehyung was overly confident, getting Jungkook on his knees by just one dominant gaze, but the other second he made that Jungkook felt obligated to protect him. Jungkook gave his hands a final squeeze and let go of them, quickly getting his coat and dressed into it. Taehyung looked at him up and down. "You look pretty."

It was more a murmur than an official statement, but Jungkook heard it nonetheless. And he loved it. "Let's go." Jungkook's smile was gentle. They walked wordless out of the building, Jungkook with his company's batch attached on his pants. He bowed to a few before they left the building. "How are you Taehyung?" ,Jungkook asked, making sweater paws with his coat, as soon as the cold air stinged against his skin.

"I'm fine. What about you?" "I'm fine too. Happy that you're here." "Really?" Jungkook saw his light smile on his lips. "Really. So...I didn't tell you, but you will be shocked at how much sweets I'm gonna eat soon." "Oh? You like cakes and stuff a lot?" "I do. All kind of sweets. Gonna eat 3 cupcakes for sure." "Lord save me", Taehyung chuckled. "Didn't know I'm gonna have a tea party with the march hare." Jungkook laughed, linking his arm to Taehyung's. "There's a lot to find out about me." He smiled sweetly as he entered the coffee shop, that chimed as he opened the door.

Both ordered their coffee, Jungkook added 4 blueberry cupcakes with an obnoxious amount of cream and white chocolate sprinkles on top, making Taehyung raise his eyebrows. Jungkook was about to pay, but Taehyung placed his hand on top of Jungkook's. "Please. Let me." Jungkook opened his mouth, but Taehyung just pushed him gently to the side. "my pleasure", he said, putting his card into the card reader. Blood shot to Jungkook's cheeks as Taehyung turned and winked at him. There he was again, the dominant guy that had him weak in his knees.

They sat down on a very cosy spot, surrounded by plants and a nice artistic painting of Icarus, his white wings spread proudly, wax already unnoticeably dripping from it, while his arm desperately reach out for the sun. Mediterranean turquoise water waiting right under him to embrace him. The couch was very soft, making them sink deeper into the pillows. Jungkook sipped on his latte, smiling happily at Taehyung, who smiled back.

A strange comfort surrounding both of the guys, feeling nervous but at the same time relaxed and welcomed in each other's presence. "You're coming over to my shop after work, right?" Taehyung started, watching how Jungkook offered him a cupcake, taking one wordlessly, only nodding lightly in gratitude. "Of course. I'm coming at 6, is that okay?" Taehyung nodded again before he carefully pulled the little paper around the cupcake away, rubbing his beautiful slender fingers against each other, to get rid of the little crumbles that stuck to them.

He took a bite, humming as the blueberry frosting mixed with the sour berry on his tongue. "It's good, right?" Taehyung licked his lips, nodding. Jungkook found himself staring at the other, smiling lightly. There's just something really mesmerizing about that guy. Taehyung looked at him, blushing lightly, looking elsewhere as he noticed him staring.

"I read a bit about the tailor's conference." Taehyung's brows shot up. "You did?" "Yeah. Read your little interview as well." Taehyung blushed awkwardly. He was always confident in being a tailor, in showing off his skills, but Jungkook just managed to make him really shy. "I'm impressed." Jungkook said, smirking, finally starting to stuff the cupcake into his cavern. Jungkook was for sure a messy eater. While Taehyung managed to push half of the cupcake into his mouth easily, Jungkook tried the same, but half of it smeared on his lips and cheek.

Taehyung chuckled as he absentmindedly brought his thumb out to brush that white chocolate sprinkle off his cheek. "You have chocolate on your cheek." He licked it off his fingers, just to realize a second later what he did, looking at Jungkook who had wide eyes, his cheeks still stuffed, but he stopped chewing. Taehyung gulped. "You shouldn't eat like that, you're gonna make a mess", he laughed nervously.

Jungkook swallowed the whole mixture in his mouth, his throat hurting a bit. "Thank you", he mumbled confused, because his heart seemed to out tune all the noises by how loud it thumped in his head. "I usually don't give interview's, but the guy seemed nice, so I just gave in." Jungkook took a sip of his coffee, a little jealousy flickering through his chest.

"Yeah, your interview...you also talked about working for Valentino" "Yeah...was a good time. Love his work." "I do too. And...and Dior..." As awkward it became for some seconds, they found back quickly to their comfortable chatting, Taehyung now seeming to open up more around him, telling him about his education and opportunities. Jungkook listened quietly, with a lot of interest, that had Taehyung all excited, since he barley found someone who was interested in his work.

But Jungkook genuinely was. "I was at a few fashion shows as well. I liked Dior the most so far" Jungkook said before he stuffed his second cupcake into his mouth. "Ah, Dior...yes. Totally get what you mean. It fits you", he said, smiling at Jungkook. "You think so?" "Yeah, totally see you in a heavy...dark dress with a....harness...", he gulped, embarrassed over his own words, drinking the rest of his coffee, ordering another for him and Jungkook, since there is still time.

"Taehyung? Can I...ask you something?", Jungkook stirred his coffee. "Go ahead. But I won't promise to give you an answer." "Were you ever in a relationship?" Taehyung almost choked on his hot coffee, managed to compose himself. He cleared his throat. "I had a few relationships, yes. And there were feelings involved. What about you?" Jungkook sighed. "I was too, but it just doesn't seem to count. It was very short lived, each time."

"Why?" Jungkook started to poke on the table. "I don't know...maybe...I didn't showed enough affection. I liked the girls, but it always wasn't enough, as it seems. I hoped to fall in love with them while learning more about them." Taehyung nodded. "I really tried, genuinely, but they didn't really liked me. I don't know." "And then?" "Then? I started to be a DJ and hook up with several girls. The cool guy from the club."

"I see." Taehyung took another sip. "I got used to it, and it was fun, having girls screaming under me, feeling proud to make them feel good. But they all left, just like that. And it somehow...hurt." Taehyung was quiet, listening. "I hoped...I hoped they would stay- well not really someone special-just...wanted someone close...I don't know if that makes any sense" he bit his lip again. "It does."

"So they just liked hooking up with Jeon Jungkook, but they never wanted to keep in touch. Even if the sex was good...maybe I'm just too much of a romantic guy..." He chuckled bitterly. Taehyung smiled fondly at him. "I should be glad, you know? For not getting into trouble. No boundaries. Enjoying simple sex. But at some point I just felt empty."

Taehyung hummed, in thoughts. "And then V happened." Taehyung's eyes shot up. Jungkook's cheeks had a rosy colour. "He...he held me...holds me...takes care of me. Everything I missed so far." "You like to be taken care of?" "I do. Never knew it, but I do. I like to take care to, but I like to receive also. I feel secure in his arms." Taehyung rubbed his hands, looking how Jungkook smiled to himself.

"V seems to be a lucky guy." Jungkook laughed and shook his head. "I don't know. Maybe I'm not enough for him either." Taehyung suddenly grabbed his hand, looking into his eyes. "Don't you dare saying that", he squeezed his hand gently. "You are more than enough, Jungkook." Jungkook looked up at Taehyung, smiling lightly, but sadness was evident in his eyes.

Taehyung needed to look away. "I...only know you for two weeks now...but I can say that you are a really great guy. Everyone would be lucky dating you. You deserve the best." Jungkook's eyes got a bit watery over that. Taehyung's words touched him deep. He wanted to believe him, that he deserved the best. And he wanted to even more believe that V, or better Kim Taehyung would be the best for him.

"I'm sorry", Jungkook said, withdrawing his hand to pat the wetness around his eyes away. "It's fine." He didn't dare to look up, too afraid that he would start sobbing and crying in front of Taehyung. He don't want him to be concerned. "I need to go now.", Jungkook looked at his watch. Taehyung followed wordless, helping him again in his coat. It was silent all the way back, till Taehyung was about to say goodbye to Jungkook in front of his company.

"Thank you, Taehyung", he said, smiling softly, but hurt was still in his eyes. Taehyung didn't know how to act. He was tempted to just pull him in, stepping from one foot to the other. "See you later?" Jungkook nodded. "See you later Taehyung."

*****

Jungkook was still in his sadness, while Jimin couldn't stop blabbering about how funny Yoongi was. His cheeks were rosy, his smile so wide, Jungkook's chest filled with jealousy once again. It was nice with Taehyung. Until he opened up in front of him. He shouldn't have done that. He don't want Taehyung to pity him. He want to date him. Jungkook chuckled as he noticed that Taehyung didn't really answer his question about dating. He made him once again blabber; blabber way too much.

He wished he would know what Taehyung was afraid of. He said he knew him only for two weeks. Wasn't completely wrong, he knew him as Kim Taehyung only for two weeks. But he knew V now for two months. Knew a few little personal stories. Knew the tune he made when he was excited. The contour of his marvellous body. His very own comforting scent. His skills and a bit of his flaws, his humour and his aura.

The watch showed it was already half six, so he closed his task, looked for the brown button and said Jimin goodbye, who was still working on another project. They will meet later nonetheless, since Jimin promised to help him with his little performance for V.

His chest was filled with nervousness. Wanted to get rid of those sad thoughts; thoughts, of not being enough. Of reaching out too high, wanting too much. He tried to compose himself as he stood in front of the shop, already seeing Taehyung working on a dark blue suit. He entered, suddenly feeling a bit insecure. Taehyung turned around after hearing the door opening and walked up to Jungkook.

"Jungkook, welcome." It took Jungkook by surprise, but Taehyung hugged him, holding him in his arms. Jungkook didn't know how much he needed a hug like this, sighing in his arms, cuddling into his shoulder. He closed his eyes, enjoying the warmth Taehyung was giving him. He didn't want to let go, holding on Taehyung, who softly caressed his back.

He pulled back, looking at Jungkook, who smiled thankfully at him. "Thank you." Taehyung cleared his throat. "No problem. Shall we?" Jungkook nodded and followed him to the spot where he was already the last time, but this time Taehyung brought the fabric too, securing it around his corps with pins. Jungkook watched him in awe, how concentrated he worked, skilful fixing the suit in the right places.

"It's dark blue", he said, smiling. "Yeah. I think this colour fits you really good. Are you okay with it?" Jungkook nodded happily, and let Taehyung go on with his work. Half an hour later he finished it. "It's done. Now you only have to come once again, to get your suit. I'm gonna sew it till then." Jungkook nodded. "It's a pity, but I look forward for my Suit." "You will look great. I know it."

Taehyung took the suit off of Jungkook and walked to another room, while Jungkook waited. Suddenly he remembered the button, quickly run up to his Jacket and walked to where Taehyung's coat was hanging. It was a brown coat. Jungkook run his fingers over the buttons, just to realize that it's not what he was looking for. The buttons are bigger and intact. He looked to the inside, hoping that maybe a pocket button would be the lost matching one; but it didn't fit as well.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook startled and turned around, his eyes big, trying hard to come up with an excuse, but his mind went blank. "You're not trying to rob me?" Jungkook shook his head, the button still between his fingers. Taehyung noticed it and walked up to Jungkook. "What's that?"

"O-oh...it's a button I found on the floor, and I thought....maybe you lost it?" Jungkook was impressed that nothing he said was a lie. It was all the truth, and Taehyung seemed to buy it. "Oh, let me see." Jungkook gave it to him, realizing too late that his 'prove' will be gone.

"Thank you. Wanna have a tea?" Jungkook nodded and stayed for another hour, while Taehyung explained him different things about fashion design. It was calm and comforting. He could listen to Taehyung for hours. "So...I have to go...meeting a friend.", Jungkook excused himself while standing up. Taehyung led him to the door, both somewhat hesitant, clearly having the need to spend more time together. "See you, Jungkook ", Taehyung smiled while holding Jungkook's hand. "Hopefully soon", Jungkook said, smiling back.

After meeting up with Jimin, who taught him how to dance blindfolded, Jungkook got home, quickly showered, in the mood for a movie, warming the left over meal from yesterday while quickly talking to his mother at the phone. He hung up, but furrowed as another call was incoming. It was Kim Taehyung. He took the call, but the other hung up already. "What the...?"

He thought about calling back, but maybe he just accidentally called him. But then Taehyung called him again. And again. Jungkook stopped the movie twice and tried calling back. "Jungkook?" "Taehyung." "What is it?" Jungkook chuckled. "I think I need to ask you this instead." "huh?" "Why did you call, Taehyung?"

"Oh, I didn't." Jungkook sighed. "I have your number, I see it when you call me. You called me three times. So tell me." Taehyung kept silent for a moment. "I...I just wondered if...", he stopped.

"If what?" "If you like going out...with me?" Jungkook felt his heart swell, a smile creeping up to his lips. "As in a date?" "Nevermind, I don't want to disturb you." Before Jungkook could protest, he hung up. Jungkook laughed. He can do this maybe to whoever. But not with Jungkook. He recalled him until Taehyung answered the phone again. "Yes", Jungkook said quickly. "Huh?" "I want to go on a date with you." He heard the other stutter his breath out. "Are you sure?" "Yes."

"O-okay....um...what are we...do you like to go to the cinema?" Jungkook smiled to himself, still astonished how this dominant sexy man that had him under his spell, literally making him wonder if he's even human, acted shy like this around him. If Taehyung was V then he already had him down on his knees, begging to just use him, do anything he wants, since his body, mind and soul all just craved for one thing: him.

"I would love to go to the cinema with you." "Really?" "Yeah." Taehyung hummed on the other side, suddenly finding back to his confidence. "Okay, what about tomorrow?" "Can't. I will visit your brother with my designs tomorrow evening." "Oh...you mean my stepbrother." Jungkook was slightly irritated. "Yeah...him." Why does he point out that he is his stepbrother? They seemed to get along well. Jungkook kept that question in mind, probably asking his brother tomorrow. "Okay...would Friday fit?" "Would be perfect." Taehyung laughed relieved. "Okay...Friday then...I pick you up at 7, okay?" "Sounds great."

"See you then, Jungkook", "Looking forward to it. "

******

Namjoon opened the next evening for Jungkook himself, before the maid even reached the door. "Jungkook. Come in." Jungkook was joyfully surprised, Namjoon was a tall and kind person, dominant, but had that gentleness in his tone. His skin looked tanned but really clear and smooth, and Jungkook found himself questioning if he uses make up.

He got in, his delivering guys placing the big table and the chairs in the dining room, exactly where Jungkook wanted it to, leaving them alone then. "so...ta-da..." Jungkook said, always feeling the urge to slap himself after his deliverances, since it stressed the shit out of him, always causing him to act weird. He wanted to do a good and satisfying job for his clients, he got his pride and his ambition, so he waited nervously for any reaction from Namjoon, who walked around, sitting on one chair, his fingers tracing over the wooden surface.

"It's perfect", he uttered, smiling at Jungkook. "That's exactly what I wanted." Jungkook bowed lightly, relieved and proud. "Thank you." "The little table comes when?" "Next week, probably." "It's fine. "Wow. Thank you so much!" Namjoon ordered some tea for himself and Jungkook, sitting down on the new chair across to Jungkook, who felt satisfied with his work.

"Can I ask you a question?" Namjoon, asked. Jungkook nodded. "Taehyung talks a lot about you lately, are you befriend with him by now?" Jungkook was a bit confused as why Namjoon didn't asked him if they were a thing, but he will ask him maybe later. "Yeah, we met a few times. We're going tomorrow to the cinema together." Namjoon nodded satisfied. "You seem like a nice guy." Jungkook smiled at him. "Your brother is nice as well." "He's great, but not everyone understands him."

"I like him a lot." Jungkook said shyly, sipping on his tea, a bit scared of Namjoon's reaction if he understands that he's intensions are beyond friendship. "Do you...do you have a date with him?" Jungkook nodded, ears turning red. "Yeah." Namjoon seemed to be in thoughts. "Sorry, if I ask, but I get a bit overprotective when it comes to Taehyung." "It's okay. I think it's maybe a bit awkward, since we are in a business relation, but I think it's okay to tell you that I'm really interested in your brother. Friendship like and- romantically", he sipped again on his tea, don't wanted to beat around the bush, since Namjoon already started his questions, but now Jungkook was scared of the outcome.

Namjoon nodded again, in thoughts. The silence was almost unbearable. "Can I ask you a question as well?", Jungkook started. "Go ahead." He licked the little sugar bits from his lips. "Taehyung always calls you stepbrother while you call him brother....I'm a bit confused about it." Namjoon sighed. "Yeah, he's hella stubborn about it. You see, Taehyung was about six years old when he and his mother moved in in my father's and my house. My mother was sick when I was a new born, and she died..."

"Oh my god, I'm sorry", Jungkook said with a shocked face. "It's okay. I wish I would have known her, but I didn't. Always craved for a mother. And then, I met Taehyung's mother, a really nice woman. I accepted her as my mother really quick, and Taehyung as my brother. I always loved them. They made our family complete."

Jungkook listened attentively. "But Taehyung, as funny and cute as he was, had difficulties to open up to us, always feeling bad. You see-", he sighed, for a second thinking if it was the right the decision to tell Jungkook, but then he gave in. "he was the outcome of an affair that his mother had with a married man."

Jungkook looked at him shocked. "Yeah...I hope Taehyung won't kill me for telling you this. But he always felt like he didn't belong here. Shouldn't even exist, since it was something wrong to do. Maybe...maybe he wouldn't have thought that bad about himself, but people talked about him behind my father's back, addressing him as "bastard" and stuff. My father always protected him, showered him with love as much as he could, scolded people who talked bad about him. But for Taehyung....it was clear. He was a curse."

Sadness washed over Jungkook, gulping, not knowing how hard it must have been for Taehyung to be left alone with those thoughts. "It was even more bad that he tried to stay in contact with his real father, who accepted him as his biological son, but never let him close. He was a thorn in his eye, a proof of a mistake he made, even told him that it would have been better if his mother would have made an abortion."

Jungkook opened his mouth in shock. "Who says stuff like this to his own son???" Namjoon shook his head. "An asshole. He never admitted to his surroundings that Taehyung is his son, always said he's his godfather. I hate him." Namjoon clenched his jaw. Jungkook's eyes filled with tears. "He always craved for acceptance, to hear from his father that it's okay that he's existing, that he has meaning in this world, that he's meant to be. But all he ever heard from him is what a disappointment he is, a failure."

"I'm so sorry", Jungkook whispered, a single tear running down on his cheek, not noticing how Namjoon smiled at him. "I'm glad he met you, Jungkook. I think you can be good for him." Jungkook nodded, forcing a smile through his pain. "He thinks he's cursed..." They heard noises, looking up. The maid suddenly entered the hall with Taehyung behind her, startling them both.

"Taehyung." "Jungkook..." he looked back and forth to Namjoon and Jungkook, furrowing at why Jungkook was crying. The maid awkwardly bowed and excused her, walking out, while Namjoon stood up. "Tae, nice to see you." Taehyung nodded, his eyes still fixed on Jungkook, who wiped his tears. "What happened?" He asked, but Jungkook stood up quietly and walked up to Taehyung hugging him tightly. Taehyung was confused, but embraced the other.

Namjoon watched the scene, tearing up a bit, knowing that Jungkook really was good for Taehyung. He sipped on his tea satisfied, determined to keep in touch with Jungkook. "What is it?", Taehyung asked softly, caressing the other's back. Jungkook just shook his head, not able to form words. "Have a tea with us?" Namjoon asked, making them break their hug. Jungkook was still sniffing, wiping his tears. "I'm sorry." Taehyung flicked the others chin. "You have nothing to be sorry of, cutie."

They had a tea, while Namjoon explained ashamed why Jungkook was crying, and Taehyung seemed defeated, but then for once started talking about it, opening up a bit, to Namjoon's happiness, seeing a bit of a change in Taehyung's behaviour. He wasn't mad, maybe a bit disappointed that his brother told all that to Jungkook behind his back, but he didn't know if he would have been capable to tell him all this on his own. He was somewhat glad. Glad that Jungkook knew this part. And glad that he wasn't disturbed or grossed out by him.

******

A shriek echoed through the hallway as Jungkook sprinted into the bathroom, quickly adding his silver earrings, looking at his reflection before he opened the door. Taehyung stood there, in a classy robe, his hands clamming on a little bouquet of flowers, forget me not's, like it seemed. "Hi", Taehyung smiled, giving the other the little flowers. "Hey", Jungkook smiled back "Thank you. No floor this time who give me flowers?" "Not today", he chuckled embarrassed, waiting until Jungkook placed the flowers into a jar and grabbed his coat.

"I like that you bring flowers to our dates." Taehyung hummed, nodding lightly, while he swung on the tip of his shoes back and forth. "I'm glad." They walked down, the weather chilly, almost a bit icy, since winter was nearing. The Han river laid dark next to them, not like usual, reflecting the sky in her pretty turquoise-like appearance.

Taehyung seemed to be excited this time, talking about movies the whole way to the diner, where they decided to have a little dinner before they go to the cinema. Jungkook was pleasantly surprised how Taehyung happily munched on his food, careless almost, watching the other, with his sparkly eyes, talking about different genres and movies; and it wasn't really a surprise anymore to Jungkook that they matched in this as well. Jungkook was a passionate movie-fan, and Taehyung was one as well.

The cinema wasn't just an excuse to meet, they were genuinely interested in film making and stories; in drama's and love stories as well like in superhero ones. Jungkook sighed, while he watched Taehyung eat with sparkly eyes, feeling how he's falling deeper for this man. He felt happy to be with him, really happy.

"So what are we gonna watch?", Taehyung asked a bit clueless as they stood in front of the cinema complex, his suggestion to go to the movie theatre was a bit spontaneous, he didn't watched the movies up, was a bit ashamed for that. "I don't know. Choose one." "Frozen 2 is showing", Jungkook chuckled, glancing over to Taehyung. "Why, not, if you want to?" "You're sympathizing with Elsa, aren't you?", Jungkook smirked. "Why would I?" "Since you both have difficulties to show your feelings." He played with the hem of his Jacket.

Taehyung smirked and pushed Jungkook lightly back, until he hit the wall, pressing his own body to Jungkook, his thigh between the others thighs. Jungkook looked into his eyes, he was so close, looking deep into his orbs. He brushed their noses together, lips fanning over one another. Jungkook felt butterflies in his tummy, ready to kiss the shit out of this man, but Taehyung tilted his head lightly, softly kissing his cheek.

"Let's watch la la land. The little vintage cinema is showing it." Jungkook smirked and placed his arms over Taehyung's neck, teasingly smirking. "I would love that." He pulled him closer, their lips just inches apart. "Can you stop being a gentleman for a second?" Jungkook asked, looking at his plum lips through his eyelashes, but the other just smirked and placed another kiss on his cheek, this time a bit slower. "No."

Taehyung pulled back, smirking. "You're coming?" Jungkook sighed and followed. Of course Taehyung insisted to buy for literally everything, from the tickets to the huge popcorn bowl they shared. Their hands brushed from now and then at one another as they buried their fingers into the popcorn. Jungkook loved that, tried to touch him even more.

Both enjoyed the movie and the little flirting, content with how it worked. Jungkook liked that Taehyung was interested in the movie, there was in his opinion nothing more stressful in movie watching as when your date wants to simply make out or blabber all the time. Taehyung was exactly what he wanted in a movie date.

Jungkook sniffed at the end of the movie, Taehyung took his hand and placed it in his own. Jungkook did let it happen, loving the comfort he received from that little touch. He turned his hand, intertwined it with Taehyungs, holding it tight, while butterflies once again erupted in his chest. Taehyung didn't pull back, but his gaze was fixed on the screen. It was a little gesture, but it held so much intimacy in it. So much understanding and trust.

While the credits rolled down, music changing suddenly from that sad piece to a happy one, changing the whole plot of the film, setting their hearts at ease. Both were a bit emotional after it, holding hands, even when the screen was already dark and only a little jazzie melody echoed through the room, while everyone already left. Both sat in their comfort red seats, air still thick with the scent of popcorn and sweets.

Jungkook finally turned his head, seeing how Taehyung was already looking at him, smiling. The light got up, the queue for them to go, feeling a bit awkward as the cleaning guy entered the room. Taehyung still held Jungkook's hand until they reached the cold darkness outside.

They danced along the street to Taehyung's car, the latter chuckling as Jungkook swung around a lantern, just like in the movie. Jungkook started to sang city of stars, while he looked up to the cold, but stary night, the little stars shining in his eyes. Taehyung needed a moment to collect himself, nervously grabbing the cigarette in his jacket, enlightening it. Jungkook looked at him astonished. "Didn't knew you were smoking ." "Only when I'm nervous." "You're nervous?" Taehyung kept silent, pulling on his cigarette. Jungkook smirked and stood in his way, making him stop. He leaned in a bit.

Taehyung stood still, even when Jungkook gently brushed the strand of hair from his eye, looking in to his. "I hope that you are nervous because of me." He smiled softly, slowly leaning in. But Taehyung exhaled the smoke into Jungkook's face, who coughed a bit, still determined to kiss the other. But Taehyung stopped his lips with his pointy finger.

"Jungkook." The other closed his eyes and sighed. "We could make out by now.", he said disappointed. "You're too greedy." "And you're too scared." "Maybe." He smiled softly, quickly pecking Jungkook's lips before he walked away. Jungkook stood there in shock for some moment, until he followed the other, who already reached his car.

"Get in." Taehyung said, opening the door for him. Jungkook pouted and sat inside, sulking a bit but also smiling, while Taehyung calmly asked him a few things about the movie. Madonna's "frozen" was playing silently in the background, while Jungkook hummed along. As they reached jungkook's home, Taehyung opened the cardoor for him as always. Jungkook got out and walked up to his apartment, while Taehyung followed. Jungkook stopped and turned, grabbed Taehyung's jacket, his face looking down. "Why?" he asked quietly. "Why what?" "Why don't you kiss me?"

Taehyung leaned in lightly, sighing, Jungkook felt how tensed the other was; tensed and tempted. His breath still smelled like cigarette, but Jungkook didn't care, he looked up, just to see Taehyung looking deep into his eyes, waiting. "You deserve only the best." He said, lifting Jungkook's hand, which he didn't realize was in Taehyung's hand, who kissed it slowly and very softly. Thank you for this date. I enjoyed it very much."

Jungkook's emotions were a mess, fear, arousal and desperation once again mixing together. "Wanna come in?" he asked with pleading eyes. Taehyung shook his head. "Not tonight. Good night Jungkook." He squeezed his hand once again, bowing lightly before he drove away.

*****

Saturday. Jungkook was glad it was Saturday. He wanted Taehyung close, V close; he longed for him like crazy, even more after their nice date yesterday evening. Need. Yes, he was needy.

Jungkook sat on the chair, ready for his performance. So ready. He practiced a lot and couldn't wait to show it to V. The door opened, and V entered. He heard him walk straight to himself, bending down, catching his lips softly. "Hi, baby", Jungkook felt like in heaven. How he loved that. "Hi", he answered, shifting on the chair in excitement. "Let me set up a few things, alright baby?" "Recording again?"

"Of course. Want to see you dancing again and again." He heard him humming, setting up his stuff. V seemed so much more confident and at ease as Taehyung. Maybe it was the blindfold, or the clean arrangement of simply having sex. He don't know, but it was somewhat confusing. V was a strong dominant persona. Taehyung was like that too, but then he had that insecure and scared side on him.

And he just wanted to help him out of his disturbance. Because it really seemed from that perspective that V and Taehyung are two complete different persons. But then he knew better. Taehyung had that dominance too. Namjoon already gave him an explanation. And he wanted to hear more. Because he had a goal. And that was to get to Taehyung's core, to his heart. Catch it, and keep it.

He held the remote controller in his hand, already set the music up, ready to give him his show he practiced the whole week for. Jimin gave him good advice. It wasn't that he would do a choreography, just pull out some moves at special places in the song, and will go with the flow, feel the music, like he's used to when he's clubbing.

Jimin's help was more for not embarrass himself, more a mental training, to be confident while stripping and dancing-blindfolded. He should have been nervous, but he wasn't, surprisingly, maybe because he knew now how insecure Taehyung himself could get, or maybe because he felt really comfy being with him. V may be a hot confident guy, but he could make him flustered too if he can make Taehyung flustered.

V sat down on the bed. "I'm ready." Jungkook smirked and pushed the play button. V recognized the title in an instant, laughing a bit in surprise. "Ice Ice baby" was playing, by Vanilla Ice. V liked it very much that Jungkook was just as versatile as him in music; and bringing such an old school song out for his strip performance.

Jungkook was just sitting cool on his chair, his shiny silky turquoise blouse hanging loose on his upper body muscular chest that poked attractively out under the fabric. his dark hair tied back into a manbun, just like V liked it, a little strand of his hair hanging to his forehead, down to the dark blindfold with the lace surrounding. His legs were open wide, sitting like a real man, while one of his arms hung behind the chair. He moved his body to the music from the left to the right, not making too much movement for now.

Like Jimin taught him. The less the movement at the beginning the more intensity you can give to it and build it up for a surprise. He was sure V was laying comfy at the headboard, probably his arms resting behind his head while he smirked and enjoyed the show. Jungkook pulled his arm in front of himself, slowly rolling his sleeve up, his tattoo's coming to display.

As the first verse began, he made a hand movement to signal "stop" slapping right after his tattooed arm to his left leg, travelling his hand upwards to his crotch. He rolled his hips twice as he had his hand in front of his crotch, earning already a groan from V. He smirked, encouraged. He placed his hands behind himself on the chair, doing a few little body rolls, before he stood up. "HOLY-"

Jungkook danced then casually a bit from the left foot to the right, starting to unbutton his shirt slowly. Just opened the first two buttons, surprising V as he suddenly danced with hard hip hop moves, getting into a handstand and grinding down on the floor. "Oh my lord...!FUCK...! god! I'm glad I'm recording this. Yep, I'm hard. I'm hard already." Jungkook chuckled as he pushed his hips up, and stood up, continuing opening his shirt slowly to the chorus, swinging his hips to it, while he teasingly run his hand over the hem.

Before he opened it fully, he held the hem that hang down to his hips, lifting it up and showing V his abs, thrusting once hard in his direction. "Fuck, I love this." He swung his open shirt hem back like a cape, theatrically, while he started to do little hip thrusts, his abs on full display now, his silver belt adoring his tanned abs, holding his black pants secure. "Shit, you're so hot", V chuckled, moaning as he started with some impressive body rolls. He let his blouse glide to the floor, now fully naked on his upper part, turning and playing a bit with his back muscles, lifting his arms over his head.

"Shit...baby...I'm dying..." He moved down again to the floor by rolling his hips, now on his knees, posing running his hand along his hair, his strong biceps doing things to V, who licked his lips a few times, already eating the man in front of him with his eyes. Jungkook bit his lips, standing up again, dancing to the rhythm, while his hand was resting on his belt.

V gulped, his mouth watery. He stared at Jungkook, palming himself a bit while watching him. Jungkook started to undo his belt, slowly pulling it out of his hold, snapping it against itself, the leather making a slapping sound, bringing it to his mouth, biting on it, before he let it fall to the ground. His fingers moved to his button, opening it slowly.

V was moaning, now stroking his bulged, watching how Jungkook opened his zipper painfully slowly, while making a few body rolls. He brought his arms then behind his head, rolling his hips harshly, making his open pants falling down in process. V was screaming and cursing. Jungkook didn't knew where the chair was, so he just pushed his pants away with his feet until he only stood only in his boxers. Tight ones. Black, tight boxers.

He was clearly hard too, aroused by knowing how much turned on V was by watching his performance. So he danced only in his boxers, now dancing , walking, thrusting hard, until he shoved his fingers in the waistband, turning around, making V seeing his ass, while he pushed them down slowly, first only letting the upper part on display, travelling his fingers over the smooth bare skin. V was growling by now, tempted to jump up and rip those boxers apart.

He pushed it down until his cheeks were free, letting the fabric rest right under the cups, contracting his ass muscles. "Fuck, come here", V panted, undressing himself quickly; but Jungkook wasn't done yet. He turned around, pushing the front down, letting his hard cock springing free. He was still dancing a bit as V couldn't hold back anymore, approaching him.

Jungkook gasped as he felt V's warm naked body on his, his hands gripping his ass cheeks harshly as he pulled him into a feverish kiss. His hard cock rubbed against Jungkook's, who started moaning satisfied. He bit on Jungkook's bottom lip before chasing his tongue.

V dropped to his knees, kissing his thighs, pulling on his boxers, pulling them down smoothly, his warm hands tickling his skin as it run over it. He helped him to step out of it, throwing them away. His palms kneaded his thighs, before he lifted his head up again to his intimacy, hot breath fanning over it. Jungkook waited, moaning as V took Jungkook's shaft in his hand, stroking it, making Jungkook grip V's head to steady himself. V didn't hesitate to take the whole shaft in his mouth, sucking hard on it.

Jungkook's nails curled up, scratching a bit on V's scalp, leading him a bit as the other bopped his head back and forth, his tongue swirling around it. Jungkook snapped his hips forwards, but V stopped him, pulling back. "Slowly there", he said huskily, kissing his thighs again, standing up and taking Jungkook's hands off of his head, taking one of them in his hand instead, pulling him to the bed.

He pushed him harshly on the bed, making Jungkook fall on the bed and giggle. V crawled on top of him, kissing his cheek softly "Let's cool down a bit", he said with his low voice. Jungkook waited excited, his hands going down to his cock, stroking a bit. "Don't touch yourself", he removed his hand quickly, replacing it with his own, pumping lightly.

Jungkook crossed his arms behind his head as he laid sprawled out on the bed, waiting; a smirk on his lips, while V caressed his dick. V moved away and returned, placing something ice cold against his forehead, that melted on his warm skin lightly. He startled lightly, but then embraced the cool nice feeling against his heated skin. He sighed as V started to pull it down to the tip of his nose, leaving a wet trail, going further down to his lips, and then to his throat, further to his chest, travelling it down his abs, making Jungkook flinch lightly, until he reached the base of his dick.

Jungkook shuddered a bit. Feeling how he pushed the little ice cube over his twitching dick, burning the tip of his cock a bit as it stayed there. He pushed it back up to his navel and let it rest there, where it slowly started to melt. He heard him ruffling, and seconds later two ice cubs placed on both nipples at the same times, making him arching his back as the stinging pain run through his body from his very sensitive area. V circled them there a bit, until he took them away, his warm tongue suddenly latching over the perky nipple, giving a Jungkook a pleasant contrast to the cold before, almost healing, how the warm wet tongue run over it.

It felt sexy. V kept on latching on his right nipple while the cold cube pressed against his other again. He flinched over the sensation, feeling hot and cold at the same time. His dick twitched against V's leg, who hovered over him, caressing the smooth skin a bit. The ice in his navel became a puddle by now, filling the gap up, until a little trail of water run over it. Jungkook took his hands away from behind his back, holding V's head, that still was busy flicking his tongue against his bud, sucking there.

He switched with the other nipple, pressing the half melted ice cube against his other nipple, that was red from all the licking and sucking. The cold was almost too much, the sensitive nipple that got in contact with the ice, making Jungkook tremble. V meanwhile sucked and licked on the other one. Jungkook moaned, horny as heck already.

V kept playing a bit like that, until the ice cube shrunk down to a little one, that melted in V's hand. His mouth wandered down, his teeth grazing over the wet skin, kissing softly at several places. Jungkook's hand were still entangled in V's locks, gripping them harshly, but letting V having the lead, not blocking his movements. His mouth found its way to his belly button, drinking the melted ice from it, licking over it. Jungkook whined, pushing his hips up, meeting with V's chest.

His cold and wet hands travelling up on his side to his armpit, running up to his biceps, kneading them there. His hand pulled away again, taking another ice cube that travelled over his arm down to his side, to his hip, circling there. His breath fanned over his abs, kissing lightly here and there.

Jungkook let go of his head as V pulled away, ice cubes running over both of his feet up to his thighs, his neglected cock, reacting to it, his body trembling again as he run the cube over his shaft, the veins contracted, but then the way how he pressed both from each side against his cock firmly stroking it with intertwined palms, brought a conflicting feeling inside of his dick, the cold, making it a bit soft, while the warmth making it swelling hard again in the next second. He kept on stroking it, until the whole ice melted in his hands, leaving nothing than wetness and warmth in between, the warmth overpowering the coldness.

V started to lick over the tip, licking the sweet precum away, his tongue playing with the red head, while his hands still stroked it up and down. Jungkook's hips pushed upwards, wanting more friction, feeling steady arousal all over his body, but especially where V was playing with him. V finally lifted himself up, making Jungkook having a little break, but not long, since he felt V over his hips, straddling him, his left right hand holding his shaft behind himself, pressing it to the gap of his ass cheeks, moving up and down there.

Jungkook's mouth fell open, his mind going crazy. As his shaft run along V's hole, he felt that he was wet there; lube. "fuck...", he whispered. "You're gonna make me feel good, right, cherry pout?" He asked huskily. Jungkook nodded excited, his hands holding V's knees lose. "That's right, cherry pout...you're gonna warm me up a bit, right? I feel a bit cold." Jungkook bit his lip as V pressed his tip against his hole, sinking in lightly, just to pull out again.

Jungkook was moaning, wanting to be inside of V. He panted as V finally pushed it back in again slowly, lowering his body, sitting on his cock, letting it slide in fully. He grunted in pleasure, His nails gripping Jungkook's abs, leaving light scratches. "I'm obsessed with your cock, baby...so obsessed."

Jungkook waited until V adjusted, he had no clue if he prepared himself before, the tightness around him telling him otherwise. V started slowly to roll his hips on Jungkook, slowly, not eager, playful, consuming it. He took Jungkook's hands' intertwining their fingers. Jungkook breathed out, feeling pure pleasure, buried deep into V's intimacy.

Jungkook didn't dared to push his hips up, even if he had the urge for it, he felt, that V wanted to go slow, and he let him, his toes curling, to hold back any thrusting. V was still sitting on his lap, not lifting an inch, just rolling his hips where he was, feeling Jungkook's cock inside of him, brushing against every pleasurable place.

Jungkook's grip on V's knees got stronger, his hands travelling up to his thighs, gripping there, massaging it lightly. "So good, cherry....you feel so good...aaah..." V's moaning did things to Jungkook, and he needed to hold back again, but he lifted his hips lightly, not able to fully hold still. "You're a good boy", he said, not knowing how Jungkook's chest was bursting with pride.

"Let me reward you." His upper body lowered down, cold lips meeting Jungkook's, warm chest pressing down to his. His hands wandered to V's ass, cupping his cheeks softly. V opened his mouth, letting an ice cube glide into Jungkook's while they kissed. The Ice cube scratched on his flesh, tongue moving it around, fighting over it with V, the cold froze his teeth, making him hiss. Jungkook started to thrust slowly into V's ass, moaning, his grip getting harsher on his ass, leaving red marks.

"Wait a bit, baby...", V whispered, making Jungkook slow down again, his cock still hard inside of V, warming him up while the ice cold cube was slowly getting tinier, until it disappeared, only coldness being its only proof that it existed, while the cooled down tongues, heated up as they rubbed and sucked against each other.

Jungkook was in heaven. V kissed him passionately slowly, while still rolling his hips slowly. They kept doing this for god know how long, but for sure a long time, until V started nibbling on Jungkook's ear. "I love this...I love having sex with you...so much..." Jungkook couldn't answer, since V captured his abused lips once again, his body filled with endorphins, willing to stay like this forever. "You did so good, baby...now move...fill me up."

Jungkook moaned and started to suck on V's lip harshly, pushing his hips up forcefully, pulling him up a bit and let their hips snap back on one another. "Like this, baby...yeah...", V panted, while Jungkook kept on repeating that movement, until V fell forwards on his chest. Jungkook gripped his ass firmly, fucking inside in a faster pace, grunting as he does, biting on V's shoulder, who moaned shamelessly. He let go of V, as he sat up back, starting to ride Jungkook's shaft.

Jungkook felt already close, his hand holding his hips now, feeling how his orgasm built up. "I'm coming!", V stuttered out, his legs trembling while his movements slowed down, hot cum shotting on Jungkook's abs, who gripped V's ass, fucking him through his orgasm, as he came inside him. He couldn't stop, thrusting, even after his dick turned a bit soft after his orgasm, feeling too good to be inside of V.

He wanted to snatch his blindfold away, looking into V's wasted face....into Kim Taehyung's to be exactly. Wanted to see those brown orbs rolling back, his beautiful strong throat on display, glistening in sweat. Damn, what would he give to see him now. Only one appointment. Only one. He will see him then.

V shifted to the side, letting Jungkook's cock slip out of himself, laying on Jungkook's naked chest, still panting, kissing his chest affectionate, sighing and cuddling up, while Jungkook held him close. They laid in each other's arm, softly and lazily caressing one another's arm as they calmed down, sweet little kisses placed on each other's nearest body part from time to time. Jungkook buried his nose in V's hair, inhaling his scent.

He won't let him go. He won't. Jungkook didn't see anything, but he felt V's soft hair against his lips, his appealing natural scent, mixed with his perfume, that he learned to love so much. Kim Taehyung had a different perfume. But he was sure he did that on purpose. He himself owned also more than one perfume jars.

After a while, V shifted in his place, slowly getting up. "Stay here. I'm coming to get you." Jungkook just nodded, waiting, didn't even had the urge to do something else than sprawl out on the bed, stretching his body a bit. There was V's humming coming from the bathroom, and water was running into the bathtub as it seemed. A nice scent lingering in the air. Herbal.

He waited until he heard the water stop running. Lightly shifting then, but remembered that V said he's coming for him. So he kept on waiting, until V grabbed his hand gently. "Come", he pulled him lightly, making Jungkook to sit up, stretching his limbs again, before letting himself led into the bathroom. There was a sound coming from an area. Sounded like whales singing in the deep ocean.

The nice scent hit his nostrils harder as soon as he entered the bathroom. "mmmh, smells nice", he said. "It's watermint and sandalwood." "nice." "It's relaxing. Now get in." He helped Jungkook into the warm nice water, bubbles meeting his skin as he dipped his leg in, the other joining. V followed behind him, sitting down, pulling Jungkook on his lap.

He rested his back on V's chest, the other's arms holding him. "I'm gonna take the blindfold off, if you behave." Jungkook smiled excited. "Behave?" "Yeah. Don't look at me. Just look straight forward, okay?" Jungkook nodded, feeling V's fingertips on his blindfold, pulling it away.

Jungkook opened his eyes excited, seeing that V illuminated the room with little candles around the room. The bubbles covered his legs and hands, so he can't have a glimpse of V, except he turns around. The dim lightning was nice, the atmosphere very romantic. Jungkook loved it, cuddling more into V's arms, who kissed his shoulder from behind.

"Are you comfortable?" "Very. I love the singing whales. The scent. The lightning. Thank you." V hummed satisfied, intertwining their fingers, feeling how Jungkook let his head fall back on V's shoulder, glimpsing a bit to the side, but he couldn't see anything properly, it was too dark, only a bit of V's outline visible. "Don't look." Jungkook snickered and closed his eyes.

They stayed for some time like this, enjoying the closeness and the relaxing surrounding. "V?" "Hmm?" "Tell me something no one else knows." Jungkook opened his eyes, looking at the flame that flickered calmly and steady. "hmm...something no one else knows..." he run his hand over Jungkook's arm under the foam. "oh...I wanted to have a tattoo once."

"Really?" "Yeah", he chuckled. "I thought it would be funny." "A funny tattoo?" "Yes." Jungkook played with V's fingers under the water. "What kind of tattoo?" "An unusual one." Jungkook smirked. "Where?" V pushed his hips up lightly. "There." Jungkook chuckled. "You're joking." "I'm not." Jungkook laughed again. "So you're saying me you thought about getting a dick tattoo." "Yes."

Jungkook nodded amused. "And what did you wanted to imprint there?" "A word." Jungkook chuckled again. "Tell me. What word?" V sighed. "Moby." Jungkook needed a second to proceed what he said, but then he started to laugh so hard, he thought he's about to die, his heartful laughter echoing in the room. He held his stomach still, slapping with his hand against the bathtub, not able to stop.

V laughed with him, enjoying Jungkook's voice that sounded so beautiful to him. "I can't...I can't breathe....!", Jungkook, wiped a tear away, still laughing lightly. His tummy hurt already. "Oh please, V, you need to do it!" "Nope." "Pretty please." V sighed. "Why did I even tell you. "It's so funny..." "Talking about whales..." Jungkook busted out of laughter again. "Whales!", he snickered, coughing a bit. "You really have a whale right there, I can tell you."

He rubbed his ass against V's cock, teasingly, feeling how it hardened slowly. "Oh...the whale seems to be awake..." v held his hips. "Want to feel that whale in you?" V asked, biting lightly on Jungkook's ear. "Tempting", Jungkook moaned as V sucked a bit on his neck. "But I don't want to ruin our bath", he whispered, making Jungkook open his eyes again. "Too bad."

Jungkook pouted a bit, but then sunk back into V's embrace. "Tell me about the whale then." V caressed Jungkook's neck with his lips, kissing it softly. "Did you know that there is a whale that is called the loneliest whale?" Jungkook heard about that before. "Yeah...was it about his singing?" "Yeah...he sings in a pitch that can't reach others."

"Whale 52." "I remember...yeah..." "Sometimes, I think I'm a bit like that too." Jungkook listened with interest. "I feel like I am on my own too." Jungkook shook his head. "No", he said stubbornly, tempted to turn around. "No?" "No. You have me." V squeezed Jungkook's hands under the water. "Is that so?"

"Yeah." "So you're speaking my whalien language?" "I do." V chuckled. "So stubborn." Jungkook, played with the slowly disappearing foam. "I mean it." "You seem like someone who is ready to risk it all." Jungkook was about to turn around, but V held his face in his place. "It's not time yet." "Is next time the time?" "On our last appointment, you mean?" Jungkook's heart clenched at those words. "Yeah", he breathed out, sadness washing over him.

"I think so." "Why not now?", Jungkook asked, his head still locked in V's hold. V kept quiet. "can't I...make a deal or something?" Jungkook asked quietly. "You want to see me that desperate?" "I do." V hummed. "What are you willing to give?" Jungkook thought a bit. "My voice." "Your voice?" V chuckled. "What a waste. You have such a beautiful voice, baby. Don't be silly." Jungkook kept quiet.

"I think you saw enough for today." V placed the blindfold back over his eyes. Jungkook didn't complained, just stayed in his sadness, pouting again a bit. V turned his blindfolded face, kissing his lips. "Hey", he whispered against his lips. "I will show you my face on the last appointment. I promise."

****

Jungkook woke up as his alarm clock on his phone rang. He had a nice nap. "V?" seemed like he was gone. He called after him twice, just to make sure, until he lifted his blindfold. He loved to fall asleep in V's arms, especially after a relaxing bath. Jungkook sighed, getting up to get dressed. He looked for his clothes, that where neatly arranged on the chair, just as usual. V was such a gentlemen. But this time there was a little box on top of his clothes.

He furrowed, taking the square box in his hand, opening it. He teared up as he took that pretty necklace out, a turquoise stone in form of a tear. Jungkook smiled widely, looking at the pretty bright stone for some time, excited putting it around his neck, securing it. He ran to the bathroom, blushing, smiling in happiness as he watched his reflection.

V never gave him a gift. Well, Kim Taehyung did. He walked back, taking the box in his hands, only now, seeing the little note inside. "I won't be able to meet you next week. But don't forget me, cherry pout." Jungkook stared at the box, a single tear falling from his face.

Hello...

Leaving you at a little cliffhanger here... sorry for that....ahaem...

Okay, so let's look the hidden stuff up in this chapter....

-So he meets Jin, Jin who is connected to the whale, "Kore", since it's his thing to draw it and wear it fashionwise. It's a Jin thing.

-The theme of the whale is showing up through bts song "whalien 52" the loneliest whale, as well as in "Moby dick" the tattoo V wanted to get. V and Taehyung seemed to be else than others, unique; lonely

-"I'm fine" and "Save me" both BTS songs also appear a few times in this chapter, they try to convince they are fine, but they are not; since they are vulnerable at this point, scared. "Save me" MV is recorded in a turquoise like filter on the sea

-the "march hare" that Taehyung calls Jungkook is a character in Alice in wonderland, a greedy, silly rabbit; who likes tea parties. and since Jungkook is a rabbit too as we know....a greedy one in this story since he can't get enough of V or Taehyung XD Also, he seems to be in his dreamland, like Alice

-"Dior", unforgettable is Jhope's famous Dior outfit with harness in "tear", and since there is a lot of tearing up in this chapter...also Dior, because Taekook appeared dressed once in matching Dior outfits.

-"Valentino", the fashion designer himself is gay. Taehyung wore once a black coat from valentine, with an imprint on the sleeve: "This love isn't blind, this love has eyes we cannot hide" a hint to the title "Blind date" also as to a hidden love.

-The icarus painting in the café: a reference to blood sweat and tears MV, that is about to temptation and passion. The story of icarus is about a guy that escaped with his father, with selfmade wings, that were fixed together with wax. The sun was Icarus temptation, and his wings fall apart as the wax melted because he got to close to the sun. So he fell into the water and drowned. I made once a whole thread about taekook and icarus, but that's another story XD. Let's say Taehyung is connected to the sun, since "sun" is similar like his name in Korean. Meanwhile "V" sounds like "sea" a contrast.

- Taehyung wipes Jungkook's cheek, saying "Chocolate cheeks", which is also a reference to Blood sweat and tears. yoongi's part is filtered in turquoise smoke, and the scene has a blindfolding scene with jimin, which is connected to this book's title. Also, I use Yoongi's first verse in that part where Jungkook says, that his body, mind and soul belongs to V.

- the dark blue suit is Jungkook's birth stone, a sapphire, while Taehyungs/V's birth stone is a turquoise stone, that V give to Jungkook in the last scene

-forget me nots: flower, connected to what V writes in his note after the last appointment: "don't forget me" also stand for:

True and undying love Remembrance during partings or after death A connection that lasts through time Fidelity and loyalty in a relationship, despite separation or other challenges Reminders of your favorite memories or time together with another person Growing affection between two people

-Queen Elsa, again connected to the ice that belongs to this chapter. Dealing with fear and coldness.

- "la la land" is a musical and a hint to « BTS boy with love" . it's a love story with two different endings.

-Madonna's "frozen: "if I could melt you're heart; we'd never be apart." A reference to the ice and the hesitation, closed behaviour of Taehyung, who slowly opens up to Jungkook

- water mint: stays for wealth and luck and represents V. sandalwood stays for vitality and represents in this scene Jk. both mixed together gives the bath a turquoise colour.

- Jungkook willing to give his voice, the necklace and the bubbly foam are all connected to the little mermaid, where in the original fairy tale she gives her voice to become human to get close to her beloved prince. Unfortunately, she fails of making him fall for her, and if she doesn't kill him she turns into seafoam. In the Disney movie her voice is captured in the witches necklace.

-turquoise stand for: the captivating sea-green stone of the ancients, represents wisdom, tranquility, protection, good fortune, and hope. Ancient peoples believed in its profound power to protect, as well as its tranquil energy and its association with enduring love

-water is the main character in this chapter, as in Han river, tears, ice form, fluid form and damp form; the bubble bath or the sea, in which the whale lives

That's it, see you around <3

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

11K 724 10
Jeon Jungkook is a blind man who finds love in an unexpected way Now let's see what happens next English is not my first language so please cooperat...
205K 12.7K 66
a dating app. where taehyung has never had luck when it comes to any relationships in his life. so he leads towards a dating app, mine. he never told...
21.7K 770 47
Taehyung's face flushed crimson, his breaths shallow and rapid, his heart pounding in his chest like a drum. His hands trembled as he instinctively p...
113K 4.6K 38
What is going to happen when cute innocent jungkook is going to have two boyfriends....who are twins.... Will jungkook accept to be boyfriend with on...