Maylor One Shots

By LittleMwi

Basically a book full of Maylor oneshots. Includes fluff, smut, and several kinks. Warning : Good writing ski... More

Tickle Fight
Daddy's Schoolboy
Brian Gets A Massage
Secretary
Oh, God, Yes!
Baby Boy
Teasing Around
Will It Be Like This For You And Me?
Heart Like The Drums
Put Your Head On My Shoulder
May We Get Down, Make Love, Doc?
Rock, Paper, Scissors!
Santa Daddy
Skin-tight Jeans
Naughty Boy
Under The Pink Checked Blanket
Love Of My Life
Daddy Please
Thinking Out Loud
Femboy
Valentine's Day
Sensitive
Let's Get It On
Field Trip
Family Dinner
KLWKN
Afraid
Camp
The Quiet Kid

Sex Education

1.4K 13 22
By LittleMwi

AU: This was super fun to type! Because my English teacher did the same thing. (Without the smut.) Anyways, hopefully you would enjoy this one! :)

*Roger’s POV*

  School is pretty hard. Everything is always in a rush, class by class. Sometimes I really would like to take a nap, but I never could, because of the tight schedule.

  But there is someone that makes me push harder than last time. He is handsome, tall, young, talented, smart, and most importantly, open-minded. His name is Mr. Brian Harold May. We just call him Brian, though.

  Brian is a math teacher in our school. He just came last semester and every student loves him. He teaches the math class for the gifted, which is a class I am in. My biology is pretty good, and that is why I got enrolled into this class, but my math is pretty bad. As in I don’t even understand why I ended up in this class and managed to keep my place.

  He teaches us math. Of course. Lots and lots of different and challenging questions, from geometry to quadratic function. He can explain things very clearly and I understand them, but I just wanted him to be closer to me, so this is why I have raised my hands in class so many times.

  The way he walks over to you can make you swoon over him. He is just so… beautiful. His moves are very elegant and he is very tall. Also, his face would be super close to yours, and your heart would just flutter. Listening to his lullaby-like soft voice, explaining how to the particular question you just asked. And you just ask him to explain it again because you just wanted him closer to you just a little longer……

  Uh, he is just too wonderful. I just wondered if he knew just how much I wanted to be near him. I hope that he doesn’t know, but I also kind of want him to. It is a pretty frustrating feeling.

  And since we are all in the class of the math gifted kids, we would have some extra curriculum. Which means the teacher could decide what they want to teach besides math. 

  Usually, teachers would just throw more questions at us. And not just any kind of questions. They are usually so hard that you would feel extra stupid with all the other smarter kids around you. But Brian decided to teach us sex education. Which was all new to us.

  We all thought that he was going to teach us about biology, which I was kind of excited about, because I was about to beat the other kids in the head with my extra knowledge on it. (That sounds a little cocky. Oh well.) But, no. When the handouts were distibuted, we all realized that he was going to teach about sex as in how to do it.

  I got even more excited, and so was the class. Anything about sexual pleasure is always a topic these kids like to talk about. Not going to lie that I am included. 

    “Alright, class,” Brian said. “Please be quiet for this class. I know that you are all excited about it, but please bring a learning heart in here and don’t make immature  jokes about it.”

  We all quieted down, anticipating for the moment Brian was going to talk about how to do it.

  "Now, folks, since we are boys, I am going to teach you about how to touch a man’s genitalia and make him feel good.” Some people started to snicker. “By the way, this is only how the majority of men would feel good. Because everyone has preferences. Anyways, let’s not waste more time.”

  He drew a penis on the blackboard. He was telling us the different parts of it. He told us that the glans, the tip of the penis, is very sensitive and is where a lot of guys like to be stimulated. It has about 4000 nerve endings in it. He also said the people said that the frenulum is the most sensitive part out of the whole penis.

  After telling us the sensitive parts of the penis, he told us more on how to do it. For instance, what is the most important thing to foreplay and how to do it, what kinds of kisses and touches are really erotic, or how to talk to your partner to make them go wild.

  I took notes intently and wanted to learn more about it. It was very interesting to me and I became more and more curious as Brian went on. What feels good? If there are many nerve endings, wouldn’t it hurt? Does Brian do all of these?

  But anyways, I guess I had to stay behind and ask the teacher all of the questions that I had running through my head.

  The bell suddenly rang and I got frightened by it. Dang, I must’ve been focusing a little too much.

  “Alright, class, that’s all for today,” Brian said. “If you have questions, you can stay behind and ask me.”

  “Yo, teach!” Cody, the most obnoxious boy in this class said. “How many times do you fap in a day?” The other boys were laughing along with him. I really don’t get why should that be funny. I think it’s pretty rude to ask anyone this question. It’s very personal.

  “Cody,” Brian said. “It’s not nice to ask these kinds of questions to anyone. Now, please go about your business or ask any appropriate questions if you want to.”

  All the other kids left laughing, and I was left alone still sitting in my desk. Brian soonly noticed me and immediately flashed me a welcoming smile, asking me if I had questions.

  “Actually, I do,” I said. “Um… How do you exactly do foreplay?”

  I felt heat rushing to my face. I thought it was pretty embarrassing to me. I knew that this kind of topic should be more talked about comfortably just like any other conversations, but I was still feeling weird about these things. Maybe because I really never knew about them. The only things I knew was that the other boys considered it a funny topic and they liked to imitate the things they saw or heard about.

  “Oh, Roger, are you uncomfortable?” Brian asked. Yes, but I really wanted to know, so I lied to him by shaking my head.

  “Are you sure? Because you don’t need to push yourself to understand these things.” Brian walked towards me and I felt myself getting stiff as more heat rushed to my face. Damn the effects this guy has on me.

  He pulled out a seat from a desk next to me and placed it right beside me. He sat down and placed his hand on my shoulder and rubbed it, trying to make me feel better. But it wasn’t getting better. I felt like his touch was searing through my skin, but in a good way. I kind of wanted him to not stop touching me.

  "No," I cleared my throat since that came out pretty raspy. "I am fine."

  "Okay then, tell me if you don't feel comfortable."

  I nodded, really looking forward to what he was going to tell me.

  "The most important thing during a foreplay is temptation, so you give it to your partner like you want to give it but quickly take it back. It's like writing a novel. You don't go straight to the point, because it would take out all of the emotion and it would end up dry."

  He continued to tell me about how to do it. I liked how he gave me more details for it. He used metaphors to make it very understandable to me.

  I got even more and more curious and asked him more and more questions.

  But to a certain point, I got curious about what the things he was saying felt like. Like, I wanted to know what it was like to be teased and how would it feel like to be touched there. I knew it was crazy to be asking these kinds of questions, but before I could stop myself, I cut off Brian and proceeded to ask anyway.

  "Excuse me," I said.

  "Yes?"

  "I'm sorry about cutting you off. But… I really want to know how it feels."

  He looked at me with soft eyes silently. I thought that I might've asked an inappropriate question. Oh, gosh, this is embarrassing.

  "Sorry, Brian. I didn't mean to ask such a question. I didn't really think this through and I just couldn't help it. I am so sorry-"

  "No, please don't." He said, cutting me off. "I was just thinking about a way to put this."

  Silence fell. His eyebrows were furrowed and his lips pursed. I sat there really still, anticipating for his answer.

  "Could you do me a favour, please?" He said. "Could you go ahead and lock all the doors and windows and pull up all the blinds on that side?"

  Woah, that kind of sounded weird, but maybe it was necessary to answer my question, so I obeyed without any hesitation.

  Brian was doing the same thing just at the opposite side. When we were both done, we sat down and there was just even more silence. I really wondered what went through his mind.

  "Roger," he suddenly said, breaking the silence. "I want you to stand up facing towards me with your feet shoulder width apart. Then just try to relax yourself."

  "Okay…" This wasn't PE class, was it? I was a little reluctant. But since I was already there, I guess I should just do what he said.

  I took in a few deep breathes with my eyes closed, trying to calm myself. I was actually pretty scared and I didn't want to let him know that.

  Suddenly, I felt his hands undoing my trousers. My eyes shot opened, not believing what they were seeing. 

  "Brian," I said with a shaky voice. "What are you doing?"

  "Relax. It won't hurt. I promise."

  "Alright…"

  Then when I was left in only my underwear, he started to rub my thighs. 

  I was holding my breath, feeling his cool hands doing their work on my thighs. After a few minutes, it started to calm me down and I was able to start breathing normally, or more like heavily. I was actually starting to make some noises of pleasure. It was very stress relieving.

  "Good boy. You've been so hard working. I think it's time that you have a break."

  Oh, my. His voice is so soothing. Please just don't stop talking to me. Just say anything, Brian. Anything.

  "You are doing so well for me. Just relax and let go."

  "Roger, you are just so goddamn beautiful."

  "Uh, you sound so good."

  Hearing his voice saying these words made me felt an unfamiliar feeling. I felt some pressure on my penis and I didn't know what it was. But then, I realized that it was getting even harder and harder. I basically was having an erection. Right in front of my teacher.

  I felt pretty naked and shy about that and I wanted to tell Brian to stop. I didn't want him to see that. It's disgusting and shameful. Even though it was probably already evident to him, I still grabbed onto his arms, wanting him to stop.

  "Is it uncomfortable?" He asked.

  "Uh…" I blushed, trying think of words to say. "I just… can we not continue. I'm sorry this is an all of a sudden thing."

  "Roger, look at me. What are you exactly afraid or ashamed of?"

  "You wouldn't want to know."

  "Why wouldn't I want to know?"

  "Because…" I gulped. "Because… you would laugh at me…"

  His concerned eyes softened and he flashed me a gentle smile. What was he smiling about? This wasn't funny!

  "What? What's so funny?" I said, feeling slightly offended and baffled.

  "Oh, how are you so cute?" He said, placing his hands back onto my thighs. "You just don't know that what you feel shy about is what I want from you. It's a sign that says what I did was effective."

  I furrowed my eyebrows, still not understanding what he was talking about. But he just chuckled and continued to rub my thighs.

  This time, he went slower and more towards the inner side. Weird noises kept pouring out my mouth and I had to use my hand to muffle it up. 

  Later on, his hands were replaced with his mouth. He started from the knees, giving small pecks. Then, he moved on and used his tongue. He swirled it on my skin, making patches of my skin warm and wet. He also sucked on certain parts, biting them slightly with his teeth. At that point, I couldn't control my already hard to control heavy breathing, so I just started to let it all out, not even really caring how loud I was.

  "That's right, baby. Loosen up," he whispered.

  He started to kiss up my thighs, very near to my penis. I would have felt really shy about it if Brian didn't calm me before. I don't know. He got that magic power that could make you feel at ease and not afraid of anything you were once afraid of. 

  I felt really safe with him doing these things. I didn't feel like I needed to be worried about anything, because he was there. 

  All of a sudden, he kissed my clothed penis and it was one of the most surprising things I have ever experienced. I stood on my toes for a second while I grabbed onto his curls quite harsht, so I tugged on it again, this time earning some sounds of pleasure from him.ly. The way he reacted to it brought a smile to my face.

  I did it again and this time, his heavier breathes became more evident. It sounded so satisfying and I have never used this word in this kind of situation before, but also so “sexy”. He had a very nice soft voice, and with that angelic voice, but producing sinful noises…… Uh, I just couldn’t get enough of it.

  Brian then went ahead and took off my underwear. My penis came out like a spring. It was very relieving.

  And without any warning, he took the whole thing in and started sucking.

  “Oh, my gosh,” I gasped. The feeling was very intense. So intense that my legs almost gave up on me. They became shaky with every stroke he did to me. It was slow, but the feeling was as strong as a tsunami. I didn’t know how long I could handle all this while standing.

  Brian continued to suck on it, sometimes going to the tip and swirling or flicking his tongue over there. He was right, the moves on the tip got the most reaction out of me. I thought that it kind of hurt, but I wanted it to keep going, because it oddly felt good.

  Then, in a few minutes, I could feel a weird feeling starting to stir in my stomach. The touches that Brian were giving me started to feel even more pleasurable as the intensity kept increasing. My mind became foggy, and all I was capable of doing was to hold onto Brian for dear life. I didn’t think my legs could handle anymore.

  “Ah, Brian!” I said in a high-pitched voice. I thrusted forward, feeling this sensation that I had never felt before. I thought that my whole system just shut down. I shot some white stuff involuntarily into Brian’s mouth while gripping onto his head firmly, trying to keep my standing position. I felt like I was flying through the sky, experiencing that rush of excitement in the stomach. 

  Brian proceeded to suck on the tip. I thought that it would feel as good as what just happened just now, but this feeling was so intense that it was uncomfortable.

  “Stop, please!” I said, hitting Brian on his shoulder. But all he did was to continue to make me feel uncomfortable. 

  I tried to hit him even more, but then he got hold of both my hands. And since I was already weak, I couldn’t really fight back. I moaned in discomfort and pleaded to stop this immediately.

  I twisted my hips side to side, trying to get his mouth off my penis. But when I tried to do that, he made it even worse. He started to flick his tongue quickly, aiming only the frenulum.

  “No, please stop!” I said. Of course it was no use. My legs started to tremble even more violently and tears started to form in my eyes. It wasn’t like I was going to cry, but the feeling was way too much that it made me a little teary. 

  Then, I thrusted abruptly again, shooting in another load into Brian’s mouth. Afterwards, he finally let go of me. My legs at that point completely gave up on me. I collapsed on the seat right behind me, panting like a dog, trying to regain some energy.

  Meanwhile, Brian was wiping some of the mess I had created. He also took some tissues and wiped me clean. He kissed my stomach occasionally when he was doing that. Those small kisses calmed me down even faster and a sudden wave of tiredness came over me.

  I yawned and Brian laughed. “What a cute little boy you are,” Brian said. It made me smile and feel like a little baby. I laughed childishly and made my feet face inward, acting like an actual baby.

  He smiled at me with loving eyes. “Aw, daddy is going to take care of you, alright?” He said.

  “Okay!” I said in a childish voice.

  He first got my underwear on, followed by my trousers. Once he was done, he gave me kisses starting from my forehead.

  He made his way down slowly and softly, like I was really delicate and easy to break. I felt so loved and secured by him like this. I just loved the way he made me feel when he does these things.

  “Oh, baby,” he suddenly said. “Let me check your trousers. I think I forgot to do them back.”

  “What?” I said, baffled. But didn’t he just slowly put the buttons and zipper back?

  He lifted my shirt up, exposing my milky white belly. I leaned forward to see what he was talking about. There were no “undid” parts. But I only realized why he said that when he leaned his face closer to my stomach with pursed lips.

  Before I could stop him, he blew a huge raspberry on it, making me giggle and squirm. Like a baby. I tried to push his head away, but all the laughing I did took away the energy to do so.

  “Such a cute baby,” he cooed.

  Brian offered to drop me off at my house. I agreed since I was pretty tired, and also, I wanted to stay with Brian a little longer. That day is very special to me, and back then, I didn’t want it to just end like that.

  When we were driving in his car, I told him how much he had taught me and how grateful I was for that. We both laughed and chatted happily on the way back. He had a hand on my thigh, and I loved it.

  “Roger,” Brian said.

  “Yes?”

  “About what we did today. Could you do me a favor about it?”

  “What is it?”

  “I want nobody besides the two of us to know about this, okay? This is a special thing only between us.”

  I thought about it for a moment. Yeah, he was right. It was pretty disturbing to say “I got my penis inside my teacher’s mouth.” That is way too much information.

  “Okay!’ I said.

  Soon, my house was on the left side, and I had to get off.

  “So,” Brian said. “I guess I’ll see you tomorrow.”

  “Okay. See you!” I started to make my way out of the car.

  “Wait!” He said, grabbing onto my arm. I raised my eyebrows at him.

  “If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask me,” he said and blinked at me.

  “Okay,” I said, blushing slightly. “Bye-bye!”

  I slammed on the door and watched him drive away further and further…… until I couldn’t see him anymore. I felt kind of sad, but I knew just in about a few hours I could see him again. 

  I breathed in the fresh air, embracing myself while smiling. I felt… beautiful. Just like the sunset right in front of me. My brain started to replay all that happened in that locked classroom. The way he cared for me in every little move. Oh, how I miss being under his care and love.

  I started to make my way to my house, pulling out my keys from a small pocket on my backpack. A paper came out of the pocket. I picked it up and a smile came up to my face just by looking at the familiar elegant writing on it:

01632-960822

Call me if you need anything. :) 

                            -Daddy Brian May

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.1K 1.2K 27
Queen slash. Old drabbles/oneshots I wrote long ago + some newer ones. May use some of these for a story in the future. I wanted a place to put them...
80.1K 1.1K 21
See for yourself. *wink*
26.2K 826 12
A little collection of Maylor one-shots (Prompts accepted through pm☺️)
125K 2.2K 11
I take requests. Smut and Fluff Most of these take place in the 70s.