What it truly means to be an...

By Vladimikk

He was Neglected, Bullied, Forgotten and now he is truly broken, what will our Izuku do when all hope is lost... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 28

12.2K 238 132
By Vladimikk

A living Myth

Inko, Nezu, Aizawa and Tsukauchi were all speechless. This mysterious figure had incapacitated The symbol of peace without even attacking him.

It's true that All Might's personality is trash, and the way he treats people that don't have a quirk, or the once that have 'Evil' or 'Weak' quirks was horrible. But he always balanced out the scales with his strength and fighting capability.

But no one had ever seen him flat out give up, at least not before the fight had even begun. Izuku stood up while still leaving his hand on top of All Might's shoulder, he then turned to the side and looked at the others before saying "Like I said. I'm not here to fight, bu..."

A few seconds earlier. All Might thought that Izuku distracted while he was talking to the others, taking this as his opportunity to attack, he readied himself to attack Izuku with full force.

Izuku could see in the corner of his eyes that All Might is about to attack again. Izuku was taught 'Chakra Enhanced Strength' from Tsunade when she was training him, and with that technique he could easily decimate the ground, or a whole building with one punch.

All Might then tried to jump up from the crouched position that he was in,  he wanted to get closer to Izuku so that he could punch him in the face. But it only resulted in creating a huge crater underneath him, Izuku then looked back at All Might, who started to go paler from Izuku's demonstration of what true strength is.

Everyone in the room noticed that All Might tried to attack Izuku, and they were truly terrified what would happen if they provoked this person more. Nezu tried to make All Might stand down, but no words came out due to the shock of the power Izuku displayed now.

Everybody in the room was shocked that Izuku could hold All Might down with only his palm, they looked at Izuku as he turned around to All Might, he then used his free hand to make it seem like he was about to flick something.

Izuku's hand got slowly closer to All Might's forehead, until it was just a few cm/inches away from him. He game a smirk to All Might and with an amused tone said "Let me show you what true strength is"

He flicked All Might's forehead, before anyone had time to process what Izuku meant by his word. All Might flew at an incredible speed, crashing through multiple walls before stopping.

Izuku then turned around like he didn't do anything and said "I told you that I wasn't here to fight you, but if you truly desire to fight me then I'll give you a fight you'll remember forever". His display of power and his amused smirk, told them that if they summon more heroes then he'll gladly fight them all alone.

He then turned to Nezu and said "With your intelligence and network, I guess you've heard of the Red Eyed Devil  by now?" Nezu's face transformed into one which held a lot of fear, as he then asked with a terrified tone "Y-y-you ca-can't be that person".

Izuku then looked at Tsukauchi and said "I am the person known as Red Eyed Devil". The detective had no idea what has happening, so he just looked down at Nezu and said "His telling the truth"

As Nezu's body felt as if it got petrified and his face was filled with panic. Izuku then got closer to Nezu, before crouching down to meet him on an eye level. Izuku was pointing in the direction All Might was thrown, before he gained a sly smirk and with an amused tone said "What do you think will happen if I go full out on All Might right here and now?"

Nezu felt like he was in the presence of a being that loved being on the battlefield. He felt his heart pound faster and faster, last time he felt this terrifying feeling was when he was a lab rat.

If he could describe it then he would say "It's like the grim reaper has his arm around your shoulder, whispering to you to let them loose on a rampage"

Nezu slapped his hand on his face, calming himself down before saying "No thanks, it will be a mess to clean that up. I know that you can easily take out 5000 people with top tier quirks within an hour"

While Izuku stood up his smirk disappeared and with an unamused tone he said "ahh your no fun, I would have loved to fight some more." Izuku then got closer to the hole in the wall before yelling out the hole "Hey Toshinori. Don't die on us yet, my family isn't done with you yet." And before Izuku left he yelled one last thing "And I'll give my family you're regards"

With that he waved to the group in the room and said "See you later guys", before he vanished into thin air with 'Flying Thunder God Technique', which amazed everyone even more.

Nezu fell backwards on his butt due to his knees giving up from fear, and with a shaky voice "Aizawa can you please put me on my chair?". His fear was noticed by the other, making them all think 'who in the world is this guy?'

It was like they asked the question out loud, since Nezu answered it with "He is one of the most dangerous people in the world, and we almost made an enemy out of him. If his patients was any lower, then I fear to think of what would have happened to the whole Japan"

Aizawa made Inko go and get the unconscious All Might out of the rubble, and told her to take him to the infirmary. He and Tsukauchi sat down, before Aizawa stated the obvious question "What has he done to make him so feared."

Nezu's eyes filled with fear as he looked up to Aizawa before he answered in a weak tone "A few years ago he helped the rebels, to take down the whole Bratva network within a few months."

He then balanced his forehead on top of his hands, like he was praying before he said "On his last raid, he single handedly infiltrated their compound, which had around 5000 mercenaries and gang members, and slaughtered every one of them within 2 hours."

While he was telling that, he was starting to imagine what that devil could achieve now, his hands started to shake and he tried to pour a new cup of tea to calm his nerves, but he was spilling it out everywhere.

Aizawa slowly put his hand over Nezu's hands and slowly helped him fill his cup. He sipped from his tea, he then thanked Aizawa before continuing "That day was subbed DRD which sent fear to both heroes and villains."

Both of the others were intrigued as to what it meant. Nezu just took a deep breath before saying "DRD stands for 'Devil's Red Dance'. Meaning that if you're fighting with the devil, you might as well kill yourself, because the floor will be stained with your blood."

Tsukauchi and Aizawa were both amazed that this was the myth's origin. That was when Tsukauchi asked "Don't you think it's a bit far fetched?".

Nezu then looked at him with the most serious look he could muster before saying "Most people thought that too, that was until he went to the east towards America, to bring down Southern America's drug cartel."

"He and another called 'Absolute Zero', single handedly brought down the whole drug empire to its knees within 2 years." As soon as he was done saying that he pulled up pictures from different crime scenes, that is if you could classify it as a crime scene.

Every picture he showed them got worse and worse. At the end he showed them a video of the two fighting, they were fighting off an army that the cartel bought off. It looked less of a fight, and more like nightmarish monsters that were pummeling and massacring people, it looked like they killed people as a hobby not hesitating for a second.

Before the video could end Tsukauchi had already run to the closest trash can and threw up. His face was pale as his eyes were wide, and with his voice shaking from fear he then asked "T-t-that mo-monster was sta...nding right h-h..here with us???"

Nezu only nodded to his question. He fully understood how the detective was feeling. They were literally standing in the same room as Mitsuki, who was as close as you could be to the physical manifestation of death.

After talking for an hour they decided to call it a day, that was until All Might came stumbling into the room, with his arm around Inko's shoulder for balance.

All Might looked with a furious voice then said "Where is he? We need to find out where he lives. We need to save my son from that monster". The three people that were about to call it a night, all felt like they now were standing in the presence of stupidity.

Nezu was about to talk before being rudely interrupted by Inko "We can't let our son be with that monster. I can't imagine how terrified my baby boy must feel" she then started to cry, Nezu was about to say something but he was yet again interrupted but now by All Might.

All Might with a smile on his face said "We need to call every hero in Japan for help. I know Aizawa is in." He then turned to Tsukauchi and said "Do you think you can persuade the police force to join us?"

Before this could escalate to far Aizawa deactivated All Might's form, finally seeing how he looks without his buff form. This shocked All Might, he then tried to lie why he looked like this, that was until Nezu spoke up "Both of them knows the full secret around OFA"

Nezu was about to be screamed at by All Might, but then the detective stepped in and said "Mitsuki told us all about it, and how you deemed Izuku not qualified for it. He also told us how you gave it to Izumi and so on"

His eyes went wide from shock, that someone as dangerous as him knows his secret. He then said "He must be working with AFO, he is the only one who would have told him about my secret."

Aizawa was pinching the bridge of their nose from how annoying All Might was, he told him "It wasn't AFO or whomever that is. It was your son, you might have not grasped it yet, but that day you emotionally and physically broke your son."

After releasing a sigh from being sleepy he then said "To be honest I'm kind of starting to agree with Mitsuki. Not on everything, but at least on the fact that you really need to be disciplined by someone"

With that statement he and Tsukauchi left U.A., Nezu then looked towards the couple and said "Tomorrow morning we'll be stating that you're getting no help, from the police or the U.A. with matters surrounding Izuku's confession."

Nezu then said "I would recommend both of you to plead guilty in the court, since Mitsuki told the truth that Izuku would not help you. He doesn't even want you to die, since that would be too merciful, he wants you all to rot in jail."

Before he left his broken down office which was full of rubble he looked last at the pair before stating "If you accept your punishment, then maybe just maybe you'll still have some normal life to return to after prison."

With that he was gone, leaving the couple dumbfounded that they were left to fend for themselves alone. As Nezu was walking down the corridor, he chuckled a bit as he thought to him "Maybe now they will feel a fraction of how helpless and cornered Izuku felt that day."

To be continued ......

Posted 23. February 2021 
2034 words

~Author note~

I'm sorry if people find it annoying with the spamming, but I kind of got into my writing zone. Also I apologize if there are too few action scenes lately, I'm kind of focusing on character development. I want to learn how to do it perfectly before I start writing my own original light novel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.8K 1K 11
Izuku lost everything the moment he was declared quirkless He lost his mother,father's love and was neglected and abused by them His friends left him...
642K 14.8K 59
They said that actions have consequences. Izuku Yagi, son of Toshinori Yagi, and Inko Yagi, brother of Izumi Yagi. After finding out he's quirkless a...
783 40 13
Izuku Midoriya has been bullied his entire life for being a quirkless loser in a society full of super heroes. After a chance meeting with his idol...
64.4K 2.3K 11
Izuku was a strange child, when he was a kid he found out he had a quirk but the doctors had no idea what it was or how it worked. Because of this he...