Stolen ✔

By taintedciel_

Michael Russo is the most powerful, feared man in the world. With a deep hatred for the Russians and Mexicans... More

Authors Note :)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7- Authors Note :) help hehe
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50- Authors Note

Chapter 15

732 12 3
By taintedciel_

"Toropit' sya!" (Hurry up!)

I heard an echo of someone say something, but i don't know what.  I pressed '35' on the elevator. Silence followed, as beads of sweat started to form.

10 seconds had passed and I heard buzzing all around me, my heart beating faster. I panicked and looked up to find the light flickering. Jagged motions of the elevator jerked me around the place as i try to grab onto the railing.

The lights went out.

The shaking and trembling of the floors did not stop. Sweat clung onto my clothes, my brows furrowed. "Help!" I screamed as loud as i could. 

nothing...

I nervously took a few steps back, my back hitting the cool metal elevator wall.

The earthquake in this elevator made me fall to my knees. I covered my head, ducking down, hoping for the best,

when suddenly...

My eyes snap open, bloodshot. My breathes were short, and quick, trying to inhale deep, but failing. I felt jagged movements almost as if i was running,

but i wasn't

I looked down to see a mans back. I was being carried. My brows furrowed as i let out a scream. "PUT ME DOWN!"

"Ser ona prosnulas." A raspy voice echoed. (Sir she's awake)

My fist made contact with this man's back repeatedly. 

"Brosit' yeye v mashinu." A familiar voice spoke. (Throw her in the car)

I was dodged in the back seat of an SUV. My shoulders ached from the impact as i held onto them, my brows furrowing. The stench of cigarettes filled my lungs.

"Speak and I kill you." A hairy man beside me held a gun to my head. His thick accent rolled off his tongue, it was Russian. 

Russians?

what the fuck was going on.

I opened my mouth to ask what the Russians wanted from me, but quickly closed it realizing what the man had just said. 'Speak and i kill you'. I gulped down the tightness in my throat.

I looked around me, taking in the surroundings while both my hands clammed to a fist in my lap. I felt a pair of eyes hard on me. I looked at the rear view mirror, my eyes growing wide.

Those familiar eyes.

Jack. 

The surfer dude? He displayed a gross smirk on his face.

I closed my eyes, trying to picture every nasty outcome this car ride can lead me to. 

I opened my eyes, tears now springing.

The car ride was silent. It was still pitch black out, guessing it was very early in the morning. How did they even get into Michael's house? Didn't he say it was guarded?

Fuck him.

I remained stiff in my seat as i felt a pair of cold, disgusting eyes occasionally take me in.

-----------------------

The hairy man's unruly hands tied a black cloth over my eyes. "What the fuck?" I try to pull it down, but he secured it tighter.

"Get out." I was yanked from my seat. The car ride seemed to be hours long. 

I tripped across the bottom of the car as the man held my wrist, firmly. 

I panicked. 

I didn't know where they would lead me to. Would they beat me up trying to get answer i don't know the questions to? Would they sell me? Would they make me work for them? Questions upon question clouded my mind.

I occasionally tripped on staircases as the man didn't warn me, not that he would. We stopped in a spot for five minutes. I figured he was lost and didn't know his way.

"Are you lost baby gorilla?" I imitated with an italian accent as i smirked at his hairy hands still wrapped around my wrist.

"Shut the fuck up." He hissed and I was jolted.

"I heard there's a new app called 'sense of humor', maybe you should download it in that phone of yours" I said. 

He gruffed like the ogre he was.

We headed down another staircase as i saw the red pigment from under my eyelids from the warm sun disappear into black.  

The sound of constant water dripping perked my ears. The hairy man's grip loosened on my wrist as he aggressively ripped the blindfold off of my face before shoving me in a small, dark, cell before leaving.

My stomach turned at the sight around me. I did a small circle sitted on the floor, examining the area. It was a cold, dark room, with a singular window on one of the walls where a beam of sunlight streamed into. 

Physical discomfort welcomed me. There were scratches on me, probably when the man tried to pick me up.

crusty ass long fingernail motherfucker.

I swear to god i'm gonna get tetanus. 

My hands found my shoulders, massaging them a bit, hoping for the pain to ease a bit. My stomach refused to cooperate, leaving me nauseous. 

I needed rest. I knew it was going to be a bad idea to sleep in a shitty atmosphere like this, but it was crucial. I studied nursing in college for a year before giving up on it, so i had some knowledge.

I tried to sit up, welcoming sleep, but it refused to come. I tried laying down on the concrete...

still nothing.

My mind stayed completely silent, not wanting to create any thoughts.

oh fucking son of mary jesus christ, i just remembered...

my phone.

I hope they didn't do a body check because before i went to sleep, i put the phone in my pocket.

My hands eagerly reached for one of the pockets, as my face furrowed at the realization of it not being there.

I threw my hands up, disappointed. "COME ON!" I slouched back down against the wall, sighing.

"Looking for this?" A tall man who looked to be in his late twenties came into my view. His index finger and thumb held my phone as he was spinning it.

He was wearing a beige suit with a crisp, sky blue tie. His brown hair was gelled back and i noticed the variety of rings on his fingers as he fidgeted with my phone.

He was devilishly handsome and i mentally cursed at myself for thinking that.

"Yes I am thank you very much" I sarcastically say, rolling my eyes, heading towards the front of the cell.

He pulls out a key as a satisfying click unlocks the door. I try to make my way outside, but he points his finger 'back', telling me to remain there. "Its me thats coming in, you're not going anywhere." He says, grinning.

"Also Micheal is freaking out and texting you, and you have 73 missed calls from him" He adds.

My eyes go wide. I didn't think he would care if i disappeared. I try to snatch the phone from him. "Uh, uh, not so fast." His arm shoots back quickly.

I remain silent, not wanting to cause myself any more trouble.

"Anyways, what's your name?" He asks.

Should i give him my real name? 

nope.

Suddenly, a name came up in my head.

Lilah.

Lilah, my sister. She lived with us in Alyssa's apartment for a while since she couldn't stand me being outside of home. But one day, we were in Italy together and she wandered off somewhere, saying she would be back, only for us to hear she and others died in a bomb explosion.

I tried to divert my minds conversation with myself. "My name is Liliah." 

He huffed and and went through my phone. "So Cora, how old are you?"

shit.

"That was a horrible." He snorted. "I've been through your phone, i know everything." He stopped smiling at 'everything' and went dead silent, pretending to be scary.

Footsteps entered and bounced off the walls. Our glances shot to the where the sound was coming from.

"Alexander what the fuck?" I recognized the new voice.

Jack walked into the area. "The last time i talked to you, i don't remember asking you to go make some talking buddies."

His heavy feet echoed into the cell. The nauseous feeling in my stomach erupted as i threw up on his shoes.

His jaw dropped open and he simply just stared. 

"Sorr-" I was cut off by more vomit spilling out of my mouth.

I felt light-headed as i fought standing straight. The floor beneath me started to wobble as my glare started to soften. My heart pounded, slowly but heavily trying to escape its body cage, before everything went blurry and the darkness consumed me.

But i didn't feel a hard, rock surface welcome me. I felt a pair of rough hands ease my fall.

***

oop-

How do ya'll feel about Alexander??

Not edited- 02/25/21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 26.2K 25
Elena Russo has never lived a normal life like most. To her normal was having a constant bodyguard and not being able to indulge much on life at home...
87.2K 1.8K 49
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear. He brushed his nose on my neck and th...
494K 9.2K 45
BOOK 1 Aaron Russo - Don of the Russo mafia. "To kill or be killed" He had many women in his life but the one thing he didn't do was love or relation...
186K 7.8K 33
"You're not going anywhere, Clara. You're not running away from this." Everything I felt for him, everything that could ruin me, raged to rip apart a...