๐— ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ก๐—–๐—›๐—ข๐—Ÿ๐—ฌ โ˜„ norenm...

By melovicious

โ fuck me like you hate me. โž ( ๐Ÿฏ ) in which lee jeno is ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ฐ and ... More

melancholy
introductions
02
03
04
05
(!) 06
(!) 07
08
09
10
(!) 11
12
(!) 13
14
15
(!)16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
(!) 33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55 โžฃ finale: one of us is lying
56 โžฃ epilogue: 'till death do us apart
57 โžฃ outro: letter by the water

01

2.2K 79 46
By melovicious

the air was thick with smoke.

only the sound of his heavy boots tapping against the hard concrete bounced off the walls. his shoulders slouched, he reached a hand inside the pocket of his jeans. pulling out, a thin, white stick with an orange end appeared in front of him.

another one just like it hung from his lips, nearly burnt out.

while he inhaled the poisonous smoke, hoping to finish it off as slow as possible, a fresh new cigarette rested in his left palm.

after a few minutes- with him dragging it out as long as possible- the cigarette was out. In an instant, the burnt up 'death stick' was flicked to the floor, a few stomps thrown its way to completely put it out.

with a fresh cigarette dangling from his pinkish lips, jeno set out into the world.

he kicked himself away from the small fence, slowly making his way over to the greenery ahead of him. hands resting in the pockets of his black bomber jacket to keep them from freezing in the cold february weather, he walked along a grassy road.

he made sure to avoid stepping into anything of suspicious nature as his feet carried him to wherever they felt like.
today, he wanted to visit a certain spot. his spot, to be precise. it didn't actually belong to him, no. but it was still his in every sense of that word.

no one dared to come there besides him.

well, beacuse of him, to be exact.

he had come across the place a few years back when he first came to uni. it was love at first sight for him.

at least he likes to think so.

in his mind, love was a very complex subject. one which he never liked to pay attention to, deeming it useless and way too hard to understand.

nevertheless, he felt a strong attachment to the little part of universe reserved just for him.

and no one was allowed to have it.

which is why he nearly dropped his cigarette the moment he saw two guys making out at the spot he so desperately wished to reside in for the moment.

his spot.

arms tangled in each other's hair, heavy breaths filled the serene ambient. trees of green swayed back and forth around them, a gust of wind passing by to litter their bare skin in the most gentle of kisses. their heartbeats beat in sync, the two souls merging into one as they were totally unaware of everything surrounding them.

if it weren't for the fact that they were making out in his spot-not to mention they were both fucking dudes- jeno's internal romance-lover would have squealed in excitement.

he was a sucker for all things romantic just not if it included any 'gay' in it.

leaves rustled as he stomped his way over to them, eyebrows furrowed in anger. the wind blew harsher and harsher, causing his fringe to fly upwards, exposing his forehead. his face took over a red hue, the cold nipping at his soft skin.

"what the fuck are you doing here?"

jeno spat, eyeing the pair with disgust. the long makeout came to an end as their tounges stopped moving. they slowly departed, a string of saliva connecting their lips. their heads turned towards him, two pairs of eyes staring right back at him.

as one of them turned around to find his phone, jeno caught sight of a large wet patch on his ass.

standing there, in all its glory, reminding him of what they had just done.

"would you kindly stop staring at my boyfriend's ass?"

a voice called out to him, hoarse and raspy as if the person's throat was sore. can't imagine why. jeno rolled his eyes mentally, scolding himself for even thinking about such a foul deed. his eyes snapped towards the figure which adressed him, lips pulling in a tight line as he took in his appearence.

his pink hair was damp, beads of sweat rolling down his exposed forehead. the redness of his lips was swollen and bruised, saliva drizzling down the side of his mouth. his sharp jaw was painted red and purple, the contrast of his tan skin prominent in the sunny afternoon hours.

if it weren't for the hypnotizing eyes gazing so deeply into his own, jeno would have instantly noticed the bare chest littered in bruises and kisses displayed right in front of him.

just as his eyes began to trail down, another voice chimed in.

"it's okay, jaemin. he's hot as fuck, so i don't mind."

jeno's eyes immediately snapped towards the smaller male, eyes skimming over his figure in a similar way as they skimmed over his boyfriend not so long ago.

this one seemed much more innocent than the other one despite the language he used- which jeno was not very fond of. his eyes peered up at jeno through his long lashes, blinking in amusement as he noticed the other's gaze basically eye-fucking him.

the best part is, jeno didn't even notice the look he was giving away so carelessly.

his mind broke out of its short trans as a figure appeared before him out of nowhere. the pair was standing a few meters away not even a few seconds ago and now one of them was in front of him, eyeing him up and down.

"you seem to be lost, pup."

jeno visibly cringed at the nickname that just fell from the pink haired's lips.

if only he knew how much meaning it would carry in the future.

"i'm not lost, shithead. i need you to get lost, though."

jeno seethed through his teeth, finally regaining his composure after what felt like ages of instabillty. his mind felt like it had just sobered up from a year long state of drunkness.

except the opium was not alcohol.

it was the two half-naked boys in front of him.

silence engulfed the three boys. It didn't last very long though, seeing as the two strangers started laughing their asses off. jeno's glare hardened as he watched them wheeze in a heartfelt chorus. the tips of his ears turned red, feeling slightly embarassed.

more so because of the fact he actually- somewhere deep, deep down- found the melody of their laughter mixed together one of the most soothing sounds he had ever heard.

but the pretty feeling was washed away as soon as it came, drowning in the sea of hate and disgust.

"shut the fuck up and get the fuck out of here."

jeno cursed for the first time in months. How the hell these two homosexual freaks managed to bring out the worst in him in the span of two minutes was beyond him. once again, his threatening words were brushed off like fallen leaves.

"you know,"

the smaller one started, slowly making his way over to his boyfriend and jeno. Hge had slipped on a shirt while the pink haired was busy laughing at jeno's failed attempts of intimidation.

"if it weren't for that huge dick you have,"

he looked down, gesturing towards the outline of jeno's skin tight jeans where an obvious bulge stood which was weird.

beacuse jeno wasn't hard at all.

"or that sexy, sultry face of yours,"

he stopped, staring straight into the taller's eyes.

"you would have been dead minutes ago."

that was intense

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 1.1K 23
In which, jisung is a hopeless drug addict with a tiny obsession over famous pop singer Zhong Chenle.
9.9K 393 12
โtolboi: eat ass, suck a dick, and sell drugs.โž โgrandma: NOโž
11K 272 51
โ—‹ MAFIA / GANG AU โ—‹ "My kiss. If you hate it so much then give it back" TRIGGER WARNING โš ๏ธ โ—‹ mental health issues โ—‹ depression
7.1K 243 35
"I don't know where I stand with you. And I don't know what I mean to you. All I know is everytime I think of you. I want to be with you." Mafia au-