What it truly means to be an...

By Vladimikk

He was Neglected, Bullied, Forgotten and now he is truly broken, what will our Izuku do when all hope is lost... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 26

11.9K 226 143
By Vladimikk

Justice delayed is justice denied.

The video only talked about The Yagi's, but due to people being curious, some took it upon themselves to investigate Izuku's previous schools. Some journalists came upon Izuku's ex classmates or teachers, who told them about Todoroki's, Bakugo's and Uraraka's, so that they could save themselves from the onslaught that was incoming.

The journalist could not blame them, so they promised to keep some of their informants anonymous, as long as they would give up the names of who treated Izuku the worst.

Some investigators took it upon themselves to write a different side of the case, where they tried to find everyone who helped the child, in his time he needed it.

They found some neighbors who helped Izuku with different things, they also found a store cashier that would give Izuku some extra supplies, and since Izuku was too nice and would decline free stuff. The cashier would always need to lie to him, saying that they had too many and he could take it for free, and only then would he accept it.

There was even an owner of a training center. The owner said that he once found Izuku beaten up in a park, and since he was unconscious the owner took him to his gym to patch him up. After that he would train Izuku once in a while, he also gave him a cleaning job, so that the kid could earn some money.

There were so many good people in Izuku's past, which warmed people's hearts. Through a Kickstarter and merch sale, a lot of money was donated to them as a sign of thanks.

The same thing could not be said for those who hurt Izuku. His primary school was shut down due to an investigation into his past. Which resulted in firing almost all of the staff, to which the principal, his homeroom teacher and the nurse got the worst of the punishment, they all got prison time for child endangerment, child neglect and so on.

All of the children beside his main bullies, got a choice between a few years in mandatory therapy, with bullying on their police record. Or they could go to court where they could plead not guilty. Which if they lost in the court they would go juvie, but then after they filled 18 they would be transferred directly to jail.

Almost everyone picked the first option, after seeing the first bully smugly try to win the case in court, only for the prosecutor to utterly destroy the child with a lie detector quirk.

The bullies mom cried, as her child was being pulled out of the courtroom to be sent to juvie, and prison to serve a total of 10 years total. After that display of retribution all of Izuku's tormentors were scared shitless, especially the main 6 once and their parents.

Firstly Ochaco's parents lost a few contracts with companies, due to the bad publicity they got from their daughter. This was the first sword to pierce her heart, since she always wanted to help her parents with money, but now she did the opposite.

Then they also lost a lot of money due to their company losing stock value, which ended up going bankrupt. With banks denying them a loan to recover due to the events around Izuku, and justice that people were seeking for him, and with her parents needing to shut down their company. This was the second wound to the heart.

The third one was that her landlord annulled her contract, making her move back to her parents and away from her friends. This was the third wound to her heart, and the last one was that her parents willingly went to their attorney, and asked if she would go to court.

In the court with the help of U.A. and the government, Ochaco Uraraka was sentenced to two years of house arrest with an ankle monitor. And when she was done with middle school, she would then fall under U.A. rehabilitation problem, where she would still be under house arrest with an ankle monitor, but this time under U.A. supervision.

There she would take extra courses in ethics and law, to fully understand that what she did was wrong. Beside this she was also sentenced to 20 years of community service, and that when all this was done, she would still never be allowed to remove their ankle monitor.

This all happened within a few days. The Yagi's, Todoroki's and Bakugo's were able to stall for time, especially after seeing what happened to Ochaco. They were hoping that Izuku would come back, or come out of the shadows and forgive their actions, so that they wouldn't need to go through what the Uraraka's did.

Izuku was sitting at home wearing his full merch, while also watching and laughing at this shit show. That was until the news anchor started to talk about the next case, It was an interview with Nezu.

Nezu with his normal attitude started to say "My name is Nezu, I'm the principal of U.A. and I'm here today to talk about Izuku. During our investigation we found out someone that might now Izuku's location"

A photo of Izuku's transformation of Mitsuki was put on the screen, it was a photo from when he was cleaning the beach. While the photo was up Nezu continued talking "With the help from the police force, we have found out that Izuku knows or is seeking shelter with this Mitsuki. If anyone sees either one of them, please contact our helpline. And before everyone misinterprets, No we're not doing this to return him home, we just want to know if he needs help and if he is okay."

After that the news continued on, but Izuku was too lost in his own thoughts to notice. That is when he gained a specific little smile, to which Tobirama recognized and commented "What ever you are thinking of don't do it"

Izuku innocently said "I have no idea what you're talking about uncle", to which Hashirama snickered before saying "You only smile like that when you're planning on pulling off a stunt or a prank. Which always gives my brother a headache HAHAHA"

Izuku reacted as if he was offended and dramatically put his hand on his chest before saying "I WOULD NEVER DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT" after that he quit acting and he smiled again before saying "I'm just thinking of visiting the Nezu as Mitsuki" and with that said, Izuku transformed into his Mitsuki form while he was running to his room to get his mask.

A few hours later Nezu could be seen walking into his office before shutting his door behind him. Afterwards he poured a cup of tea before sitting down, and with a tired tone said "I really don't get how some heroes. How can they love the spotlight so much? It's too exhausting."

He then heard a sound as if someone was already sitting in the chair in front of his desk. Nezu looked under the desk seeing a pair of shoes near the chair, he then understood that someone was sitting there and waiting for him to notice them.

Nezu knew no one who dared to take a step into his office without asking him first. So while Nezu was jumping onto his chair, he pushed a hidden S.O.S button underneath his desk, while acting as if he didn't notice the said person already.

Almost everyone who had worked with Nezu, could say that they have almost never seen him confused or perplexed. But what he saw sitting in front of him confused him so much, that it took almost a few minutes for him to process.

The sitting figure in front of him was wearing Justice for Izuku merch from top to bottom, and his face was covered with a unique Kitsune mask.

That was when Nezu heard a calm and chilling voice say "You were looking for me? Well here I am." Nezu didn't want to admit it but he was afraid.

The said figure then with an arrogant but proud tone said "The great and intelligent Nezu is silent. Cat got your tongue?" before laughing and saying "Don't worry I'm not here to hurt you, if I wanted I could have done it ever since you were on stage giving the speech. I'm here because you wanted it"

To be Continued......

Posted 23. February 2021

1416 words

~Author note~

I just wanted to split a long chapter into two mediums. The next chapter will be published either later today when I'm done with it.

PS: I have an idea how law and court systems work, or how they do it in japan. So I'm basically freestyling it. I hope you guys enjoy it, and tell me if the punishment fits the crime or if it's too mean and absurd.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.8K 1K 11
Izuku lost everything the moment he was declared quirkless He lost his mother,father's love and was neglected and abused by them His friends left him...
491K 6.5K 42
First story Izumi and Izuku were good siblings who were happy with their friends and family who grew happily to become very strong heroes... Atleast...
63.1K 2.2K 10
Izuku was a strange child, when he was a kid he found out he had a quirk but the doctors had no idea what it was or how it worked. Because of this he...
20.7K 362 64
Cover edited by me I don't own the stuff Formerly: "My Only Hope, always was, always will be." ________________________________ When he found out he...