acatalepsy [Fred Weasley]

By narcissa-weasley

❗️18+ (explicit sexual detail, bad language and violence)❗️ Acatalepsy ; the impossibility of comprehending o... More

BEFORE YOU READ
1 - Ageing Potion
2 - Prank War
3 - Well Done Dragon
4 - The Bet
5 - The Kiss
6 - Truth
7 - First Time
8 - The Truth is Out
9 - Yule Ball
10 - Seventeen pt.1
11 - Seventeen pt.2
12 - Valentine's Day
13 - George
14 - The Second Task
15 - Detention
16 - Gred & Forge
18 - Cedric
19 - Summer pt.1
20 - Summer pt.2
21 - Grimmauld Place
22 - Parents
23 - Umbitch
24 - Quidditch
25 - Comparisons
26 - Memories
27 - Christmas
28 - Expecto Patronum
29 - Birthday
30 - Fireworks
31 - Summer at the Burrow
32 - Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
33 - Summer Mischief
34 - St Mungo's
35 - Guests

17 - Shell Cottage

2.3K 47 21
By narcissa-weasley

It was finally the weekend that Atlas could take one friend to the Weasleys Shell Cottage and she couldn't wait to finally have some uninterrupted alone time with Fred.

"You finished packing?" Atlas asked Fred as she lugged her bag into his room.

"Just have a few more things to grab" he said as he hastily walked from his bed to the bathroom, kissing her on the way.

"Thank you, Georgie. I really appreciate you explaining to the others why Fred's the only one coming" she says as she sits on Fred's bed, facing George who's laying on his own.

"It's not like I even lied, I HATE sand and I'm too lazy for 'long walks on the beach' and all that bullshit. Plus, I really don't want to be spending the weekend locked in a small space with the two of you - I get enough of that here" he laughed as he sat up in bed.

Fred emerged from the bathroom with the essentials like his toothbrush and shower gel and chucked them into his bag as he ticked of a checklist in his head "Okay, I'm ready"

"See you on Monday, George" Atlas said as she got up and wrapped her arms around his neck. He hugged her back tightly and they swayed in the middle of the room.

"Alright, I think that's enough" Fred interrupts, pretending to be concerned about how long his twin was touching her but not actually caring at all.

"I'll carry your bag down" George offers as the three of them walk into the common room, taking Atlas' bag from her hand and slinging it over his shoulder.

Once they got down there Ginny, Ron and Hermione were sitting on the sofa trying to help Harry with spells he can use in the final task of the Tournament.

"We're off now guys, we'll see you on Monday" Atlas casually announced as she went to walk past them.

"Hold on!" Ginny shouted as she got up and wrapped her in a hug "Have fun... but not too much fun, that's my brother" she smirked, warning Fred with her eyes to not do anything.

"God, will you guys drop it already? We're friends. Nothing's going to happen" Atlas laughs as Hermione stands up.

"With benefits" Ron said under his breath as Hermione hugged Atlas.

Fred whacked his brother around the head "There is nothing going on between us" Fred told them slowly, trying to make sure that it goes through their heads.

The group exchanged looks as the three of them walked out, George still carrying Atlas' stuff for her.

They walked through the castle until they were officially off of Hogwarts grounds and could apparate "Thank you, Georgie" Atlas said as she took her bag from him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey, those lips are mine" Fred says, pulling her into his arms.

"Aww jealous, Freddie?" she teased before leaning in and giving him a deep and passionate kiss.

"Maybe I should have stayed upstairs with the others" George comments as he turns his head to look away.

"Ha ha" Atlas deadpanned "See you soon"

"Bye, have fun" George winked to his brother.

The two of them disapparated and George walked back into the castle, rejoining the others in the common room.

Atlas and Fred appear outside the front of the cottage and she stands there in awe as she feels Fred's fingers interlace with hers "Wow... it's beautiful" she says with wide eyes.

"Yeah, I haven't been here since I was a kid but it looks exactly the same as I remember" Fred tells her as they walk in, running his finger along the kitchen counter as they walk past.

"I didn't think it'd actually be covered in shells though" she laughs as she notes not only the exterior of the house but the decor on the inside.

"Well it's called the Shell Cottage for a reason" he says in a sarcastic tone.

She gives him a playful glare before turning back around and brushing her finger against a shell wind chime "I love this place. It's just-" she starts, closing her eyes and taking in a deep breath "-so calm"

"It's a pretty magical place" Fred whispers into her ear as he wraps his arms around her waist, giving her small kisses on the side of her face "But there is somewhere I want to show you"

"Where?" she asked as she turned around to face him.

"Follow me" he smirks, holding out his hand and guiding her up the stairs to the room that they'll be sleeping in.

"I see" she said as she put her bag down at the side of the room "And-" she places her arms over his shoulders, pulling his face close to hers "-what's so special about this room?"

"Well, one thing I do remember from when I last came here... was that this room had the comfiest bed" he said, his words getting quieter as he moved closer into her.

"Is that so?" she questioned, now unable to hide her smile that was growing on her face.

"Yeah, it is... I think I should show you just how comfy" he teases, his hands roaming the sides of her body and lightly pressing on her skin where her top had pulled up.

"Well I am a visual learner" she bites her lip as they slowly start moving backwards towards the bed.

He pushed her down onto it, falling on top of her and immediately connecting their lips in a lustful and hungry kiss.

She ran her fingers through his hair and started pulling on it once his lips moved down her jaw and began biting on her neck "Freddie?" she breathed out at the euphoric feel of his lips moving down her skin.

"Mm?" he mumbled into her neck, the vibrations causing her to take in a sharp breath.

She pulls him back by his hair until their eyes met "Let's skip the foreplay" she said desperately. All she wanted was to feel him inside her and she didn't want to wait any longer.

"Yes, Ma'am" he replied, a smirk emerging on her face. He ripped off her top and threw it to who knows where before moving down to fumble with the buttons on her jeans "Oh, you're wearing that again" he bit his lip as he noticed his favourite lacy lingerie perfectly sculpting her body.

"Oops, looks like I am" she teases, gripping his collar and pulling him back down into a kiss before grabbing the bottom of his shirt and removing it for him.

He immediately reconnected his lips with hers and started pulling off his trousers at the same time, she moved her hands up to help him before placing them over his growing bulge and gently rubbing while he finished getting undressed.

He let out a slight groan before repositioning himself back over her and removing her bra, sucking on her breasts as his hands moved down to her underwear "God, Freddie" she moaned as she threw her head back into her pillow.

"You sure?" he asked as he began taking off his boxers.

She vigorously nodded her head and he smirked as he positioned himself at her entrance. He teased her slightly by rubbing his tip against her "Fuck, Fred, just do it!" she ordered as she ran her fingers through her hair in frustration.

"As you wish" he grinned before forcefully slamming himself into her "Fuck, you're so wet, it was almost too easy" he teased as he placed his hands on either side of her head, looking directly into her eyes as he thrusts into her.

She felt a wave of exhilaration wash over her as her stomach started to tighten "I'm close, Freddie" she moaned as she pressed her lips between her teeth.

"Me too" he groaned as he sped up his pace but his thrusts got sloppier.

"God, fuck, that's it" she called out as her walls began clenching around him. He was consistently hitting the perfect spot, she couldn't hold back anymore and she came on him.

He wasn't quite done so he kept going, the over stimulation sending her into overdrive. She elevated her top half and started making hickies on neck to help him out.

"Fuck" he moaned as he released inside of her, slowing down as he caught his breath "I've been waiting all day to do that"

"Fred... it's 10am" she laughed.

"I know" he replied and she rolled her eyes before dropping herself back down on the mattress.

---------------

After their... exercise and a long cuddle just basking in each other's company knowing that there's no chance of anyone walking in on them, Atlas rolled out of Fred's arms and started to put some clothes on.

"Awwww, what are you doing?" Fred pouted as he spread himself over to her side of the bed, watching her throw his shirt on.

"I am going to go into the kitchen and do something" she said with a smirk, pulling her underwear on under his oversized shirt.

"How ominous" he smirked back as he watched her walk out of the door, listening to the sound of her footsteps getting fainter as she walked down the wooden stairs.

He sighed and put on a pair of grey joggers before lazily strolling down the steps a few minutes after her. When he reached the bottom, he stared at Atlas as she paced around the kitchen in his clothes.

"You could always help, you know" she laughed as she snapped his attention from staring at her ass.

"Now why would I do that when I can watch my beautiful girlfriend do... what are you doing?" he asked, wrapping his arms around her from behind and staring at the stove over her shoulder.

She let out a small chuckle "I, Mr Weasley, am making hot chocolate"

He gasped and had the biggest childish grin on his face ever "You're making me hot chocolate?" he asked sweetly with big eyes as she stirred the large pot full of liquid.

"Not just any hot chocolate... your mum gave me her recipe" she smiled at him with a mischievous glint in her eye.

"THE Molly Weasley gave you her secret hot chocolate recipe?! She won't even give it to my dad!" he yelped, his eyes lighting up more than anything. He can't even begin to explain how much he loves it and his mother refused to tell him how to make it.

"Well she likes me more than her own kids soooo" she teased, reaching up to grab something from the cupboard. She could barely graze the bag of sugar with her fingertips despite being on tippy-toes, Fred's shirt riding up as she stretched revealing almost her entire ass.

Fred leaned back on the kitchen counter and just admired the view with raised eyebrows, biting his lip. She stopped trying and turned to him "Stop staring and help me!" she playfully scolded, rolling her eyes at him.

He snickered and grabbed the bag with ease but held it up as high as he could, making it even further out of her grasp "Kiss" he ordered. She scoffed and pecked him on the lips before trying to reach for it again but he kept it high in the air "Come on, you can do better than that" he teased.

She sighed with a smile before placing her lips back on his with a fiery passion. She decided to pull out all the stops, she bit his bottom lip, slid her tongue in and tugged on his long hair. He lowered his hand without realising and she grabbed the sugar from him before pulling away and turning back to the stove.

He looked slightly shocked for a moment before shrugging "Eh, you deserve it" he smiled before walking into the connected living room and flopping himself down onto the sofa.

A few minutes later, Atlas walked out of the kitchen holding two glass jars full of steaming hot chocolate piled high with whipped cream with a dusting of cocoa powder and a chocolate flake poking out the top.

The second Fred saw it, he sat up and made space for her while taking the drink from her and taking a sip "Hah, ho, ha" he breathed out while fanning his tongue.

"Careful... it's hot" she smirked as she pulled out the cream covered flake and licked it.

He playfully scowled at her before dipping his finger into the cream and putting it on the end of her nose with a cute giggle.

"Fred!" she squealed before trying to lick it off but failing.

"Here-" he laughed, leaning closer to her "-I've got it". He licked the cream of her nose before kissing there.

She rolled her eyes and shook her head but the massive smile on her face told him that she thought that it was adorable.

After they finished their drinks, they were cuddling on the sofa in comfortable silence, every now and then talking about something and Fred making a joke at every possible opportunity. She laid on his lap as he stroked her hair "You know, I could get used to this" he whispered to her.

"What? Me laying on your lap?" she laughed as she turned her head up to face him.

"More like you laying on my lap in our own place, you in my shirts making us hot chocolate, uninterrupted private time..." his smile a mixture of sweetness and lust.

"Weaselbee, are you saying that you'd like us to live together?" she asked with her eyebrows raised and lets out a delicate chuckle.

"And what if I am?" he queried, his cockiness taking full control of his face.

"I'll make you a deal-" she started, sitting up, crossing her legs and facing him "-You and George get your shop up and running. You finally do it, open your dream business and I'll move in with you"

"Hmm-" he mumbled, leaning closer to her face "-I think I can do that" he whispered before pulling her into a short but deep kiss.

He jumped up from his seat and she fell forwards on the sofa "Come on!" he called, running upstairs.

"What are you doing?" she laughs, getting up and following him.

"We're going for a walk... but we need to get dressed first" he shouts back down from halfway up the staircase.

After getting dressed in loose clothing as it was a pretty hot day, Fred led Atlas out the front door and grabbed her hand as he began to guide her up the beach.

There was a light breeze which was gently whipping their hair around and the ocean was calm, the waves were small and every now and then grazed their feet as they were both carrying their shoes.

"I'm so glad your parents let us have the cottage" Atlas beamed as she took in her surroundings. Her hand was interlaced with Fred's, the wind brushing her face, the sound of the moving water, the taste of the salty air. It was just so perfect.

"Not as glad as I am, I bet" he smirked giving her the look that he usually only does before he throws her on a bed.

He stopped them and he turned to face her "Give me your shoes" he commanded.

"What?" she asked, slightly confused.

"Give me your shoes" he repeated as he put his down a safe distance from the water. She did as she was told and he put her sandals down next to his before picking her up bridal style and running into the ocean with her.

"FRED! FRED!" she laughed, her hands were gripped onto his clothing so tight it's a miracle she didn't rip them.

"Come on, love, not scared of the water, are you?" he teased before pretending to drop her. She squealed as she quickly wrapped her arms around his neck and he just laughed at her.

"Put me down!" she giggled as she felt light sprays from the ocean hit her bare legs.

He places her securely down on her feet, the water reaching up to their knees. He grabbed a hold of her hands and just stared at how the light reflected off her eyes. He moved a chunk of hair behind her ear after the wind blew it into her face. He left his hand resting on the side of her face before moving in slowly and pulling her whole body towards him, his lips gently yet hungrily attacking hers.

Her hands roamed the sides of his body as her heart melted at how amazing he is, how perfectly he treats her and she never knew that she could feel this way about someone, especially her best friend.

He pulled away and rested his forehead on hers "I love you" he delicately told her with a genuinely sweet smile.

"I love you" she mumbled back with a smile so wide that it felt like her mouth had doubled in size.

Once he let go of her, she leaned down and cupped a load of water in her hand before splashing him with it. He let out a gasp and a cheeky smile emerged on his face "You didn't"

"Oh, I think I did" she replied cockily, throwing more water at him.

"That's it" he laughed, pushing a ton of water her way, almost completely soaking her.

"Freddie!" She squealed as she tried to fight back with just as much water.

They went on like this until they were both drenched and unable to stop laughing, the salty taste in their mouth making them feel like they just drank half of the ocean.

---------------

They got back to the cottage and showered before putting fresh clothes on. Atlas went first so while Fred was in the shower, she started cooking dinner for the both of them.

He walked downstairs with loose trousers and a shirt on, while she was in black leggings and a flowy white top "Ooo, what smells so good?" he asked as he ran his hand through his wet hair.

"My cooking" she said in an obvious tone.

"No duh" he retorted before laying the table without her even asking him "What you making?"

"Paella" she told him with a smile knowing full well that it's his favourite. He rarely got to have it because only he, Bill and Molly like it so she never made it because of the others.

"YOU'RE MAKING MY FAVOURITE!" he shouted as he ran over to her and picked her up "God, just when I thought that I couldn't love you any more"

"I have that effect on people" she smirked as he put her down and she turned back to the rice.

A little while later she placed the plates down on the table where Fred was already sitting, eager to eat what she'd made. He immediately shovelled it into his mouth as quickly as he could "Oh my God, since when could you cook?!" he asked, very surprised at her skills.

"Excuse you, I've always been able to cook, I've just never cooked for you" she laughed as she tucked into her own food "Slow down, you'll get heartburn"

"I can't, it's just so good" he mumbled through a mouthful of food "You know-" he started once he'd finished what was already in his mouth "-I think that you deserve something special for making me such a good meal" he smirked as he shoved the last forkful into his mouth.

"Oh, yeah? And what would that be?" she asked with a knowing smile.

"Well..." he said, getting up and rubbing her shoulder as she emptied her plate "... you made dinner, why don't you let me organise dessert?" he whispered into her ear and she felt a shiver go down her spine.

"You've got yourself a deal" she smiled as she picked up their plates and put them in the sink before walking back over to him.

"Miss Lupin, if you'd like to accompany me to the bedroom" he said in a posh voice and held his arm out to her.

"Mr Weasley, I'd love to" she answered as she looped her arm in his and he guided her upstairs for the night.

---------------

The next morning Fred woke up before Atlas, just as he planned, and made his way downstairs to start cooking her breakfast. He made bacon, sausages, toast, eggs and a tall glass of pumpkin juice. He put them all on a small table tray and carried it upstairs with a yellow daisy laying next to the plate.

When he got back to their room, Atlas was still asleep in the exact same position that he had left her. He put the tray on the floor and snuggled up next to her before lightly kissing her all over he face "Ali" he whispered lightly between kisses "Aliiiii... Ali" he repeated while stroking the side of her face.

She slowly opened her eyes and stretched her arms up "Morning" she mumbled with a smile on her face.

"Morning, sleepy head" he snickered. "Here" he said, leaning down and picking the little table off the floor and placing it over her as she sat up.

"You made me breakfast in bed?" she questioned, not taking her eyes off of his as a smile grew on her face.

"I did indeed" he said proudly as he leaned back against the headboard next to her.

"I love you"

"I love you too, now eat!" he ordered as he pointed to her food that was slowly starting to get cold.

She turned back to the meal in front of her and sniffed the flower before putting it behind her ear and eating the amazing breakfast that her boyfriend had made her.

After, they decided to have a lazy day seeing as they were going back to Hogwarts very early the next morning to make sure that they were back before breakfast starts.

Atlas wore one of his shirts again with a pair of short shorts underneath that couldn't even be seen thanks to the size of the top and Fred was in sweats and a loose shirt.

They laid on the sofa in the reverse position from yesterday, Atlas sitting up and Fred was laying his head on her lap. She started reading Murder on the Orient Express to him, it was a book that Hermione had lent her a few years ago and she just fell in love with it so on her sixteenth birthday, Hermione got her her own copy.
Fred didn't have any particular interest in the book, he just loved hearing her voice and the passion in it when she read. He stared up at her as he saw the reflection of the pages on her glasses which she only wore when reading and observed the way her lips moved as she spoke.

Her hand aimlessly wandered through his hair which he loved and made him feel so safe. Every now and then her fingers would find a small tangle in his hair and she'd look past the book to run her fingers through it without hurting him. It was one of her small quirks that he just loved so much about her.

After a few chapters, he got slightly bored and decided to spice things up a bit by throwing her book across the room after taking it out of her hand and while she was still in shock, tickling her sides.

She tried to push his hands away as she started curling up in an attempt to stop laughing but he knew her too well and continued to tickle all of her weak spots "Freddie!" she managed out in a giggly breath.

"If you want me to stop, just say so" he smirked as he started running his fingers under her chin which made her put her jaw down in a reflex, stopping her from talking "No? Okay" he laughed as he clambered on top of her and continued.

"S-s-stop" she managed to mutter out and he immediately pulled his hands away from her "You realise there's a spell that does that for you, right?" she told him as she tried to get her breath back.

"Yeah but it's so much more fun to do it yourself" he told her with an overly angelic smile.

He laid down on the sofa and pulled her on top of him so that their bodies were entangled as he ran his fingers through her hair.

"So, are we ever going to tell the others about us?" Atlas asked as she began drawing circles on his abs over his shirt.

"You were the one who suggested we keep it a secret. Do you not want to anymore?" he asked as he tilted his head down to look at her.

"I just thought you might be tired of lying to them. I don't mind keeping it a secret or telling them, that's why I'm asking you" she said. He could feel her breath on his skin through his thin shirt and he didn't even want to think about the others.

"Lying to George was hard but now that he knows, I wouldn't mind keeping it private... just for a little longer. I love having you as my little secret" he told her as he kissed the top of her head and ran his hand up and down her arm.

"Even when Cedric's hitting on me?" she joked.

"Okay, that part's a tad annoying but I know that you'd never do anything because you are too entranced by how amazingly handsome I am" Fred said as he flicked his hair back.

"That's right, Freddie" she laughed before snuggling down into his chest again.

---------------

"I'm gonna go take a bath" she told him as she took off her jacket after another beach stroll.

"Uh, I think you mean 'we're' going to take a bath" Fred said as he caught up to her at the bottom of the stairs and gripped her waist from behind.

She laughed and they ran upstairs together, Atlas started running the bath while Fred put the bubbles in "MORE BUBBLESSSS!" He yelled as he dumped almost the entire bottle of bubble bath in.

"You're such a child sometimes" she chuckled as she took her dress off, leaving her in just her black lacy set - Fred's favourite.

"Yeah, well-" he turned around and just stopped when he saw her, his eyes not even trying to hide the fact that he was taking off her lingerie in his head.

She slowly walked over to him and started undoing the buttons on his shirt "You okay there, Freddie?" she teased as she dragged her hands down his bare chest.

He nodded without saying a word and bit his lip "We're only having a bath, got it?" she told him.

"But-" he started.

"A bath" she repeated "Now finish getting undressed" she ordered, taking off her bra and underwear before getting into the very bubbly bath. He just stood there watching her "You joining me or what?"

He then very quickly ripped off the rest of his clothes and threw them across the bathroom. He got in the bath behind her so that she was sitting between his legs and could lean back onto his chest. He wrapped his arms around her waist and they just sat in the water together in comfortable silence until Fred grabbed the shower head and wet her hair.

"What are you doing?" she asked with a small smile as she turned to look at him.

"Washing your hair. Now turn back around so I can do my job" he ordered with a goofy serious look.

She did as she was told and he lathered her hair with shampoo before gently rinsing it, being careful to shield her eyes and ears with his other hand. He pulled her back into him and she sank into his arms as he held her tight.

"Freddie...?" she asked, feeling something against her back.

"Yeah..." he replied, the tone of his voice already knowing what she was going to say.

"A little excited are we?" she joked as she turned around to look at him.

"Well what did you expect?! I'm in the bath with the most beautiful girl in the world, I can't help it!" he declared.

She leaned forward and put her wet hands on the side of his face before pulling him in for a desperate kiss "Bedroom?" she asked.

"Bedroom" he repeated in confirmation, picking her up and carrying her into their room before chucking her down onto the bed.

---------------

Early the next morning, they rose before the sun did. They started packing all of their things and cleaning up before putting their school uniform and robes on. Fred leaned in and gave her one last passionate kiss before they apparated back to just outside Hogwarts and made their way back to the Gryffindor common room.

"There you are! How was it?" Hermione asked as she got up from the table to hug Atlas.

"It was great, really nice to get away for a little while" she replied as Fred gave her a cheeky glance and she subtly elbowed him in the ribs.

"The lovebirds are back" Harry joked as he, Ron and George walked down the stairs.

"Lets just hope only two of them came back and they didn't make a third while they were gone" George commented as he jumps off the last step.

"Ha ha funny, Weasley. Nothing happened, we just had a chill weekend, very refreshing. We went on a lot of walks" Atlas explained trying to be as inconspicuous as possible.

"Yeah, we got a lot of exercise" Fred added with a small smile.

George immediately picked up on what his brother meant and raised his eyebrows at the both of them as Atlas was trying so hard not to laugh, knowing that the others would be suspicious if she had.

"Um, so, we're gonna go put out stuff upstairs. See you guys at breakfast?" Atlas asked as she already started walking to the staircase.

"Yeah" they all called back as Fred followed her up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 8.6K 37
Siera Black has lived a very unremarkable and poor life. At 11 years old she gets the letter from Hogwarts, telling her she's a witch. Still, nothing...
1.3M 38.1K 96
When Alice transfers from Beauxbatons to Hogwarts, everything changes, she leaves many things behind. Or at least she thinks she does. But then she m...
573 41 8
❝freddie, focus on the letter. your grammar's atrocious.❞ ❝you know i can't focus when you sit so close to me.❞ arabella sayer is unusual. not quirky...
25.4K 629 18
What happens when you along with your best friend jump into the parallel universe of your favorite fictional place and enjoy your voyage with them an...