33 - Summer Mischief

After the three of them came down from their highs, Fred immediately covered Atlas with a blanket and it wasn't long until George got dressed.

"You, m'lady, are very good with that mouth of yours," George says before quickly leaving the room and closing the door behind him before Fred could hex him.

Atlas laughed as Fred threw his shoe at the closed door before pulling the blanket over himself as well and pulling Atlas further into his arms.

"So, you said you would try anything once... what did you think about that?" Fred asked. Atlas could feel his grip slightly tighten around her and his jaw tense slightly where it was resting on the top of her head.

"It was fun and I'm glad we tried it, but I much prefer having sex with just you. I have an emotional connection with you that I don't have with George so it wasn't as good," Atlas said as she buried her head in his chest.

"Oh thank God," Fred breathed out. "As hot as it was to see you like that, I'm way too possessive to let that happen again."

Atlas let out a deep laugh at his words, "Yeah, I could tell that you were getting a little jealous but I liked that... you got a little rougher."

"Well then, I'll be rougher for you... just as long as my brother isn't involved." Fred chuckled, kissing the top of her head sweetly.

"Plus, I'm not a fan of the multitasking. I'm too lazy for that," Atlas added as her finger began drawing circles over his abs.

"Okay, won't do that again, then," Fred said as he turned to face her. Atlas looked up at him and placed her hand on his cheek, bringing his lips down to meet hers.

"I love you," she mumbled.

"I love you more," Fred replied, gently rubbing his nose against hers.

---------------

Seeing as Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes is opening next week, Fred and George decided to spend their last few days with their family and Atlas before they are completely consumed by work.

While George was playing a heated tournament of Wizard's Chess with Ron and Ginny, Fred and Atlas decided to make cupcakes for everyone. Atlas, however, suggested that they do it the muggle way like her and Remus always do.

"Using magic would be so much easier, I don't understand why we're doing it like this," Fred complained as he wiped his hands on his mother's floral apron that he was wearing.

"Because it's fun," Atlas replied as she dropped some vanilla extract into the bowl. "Pass me the flour please."

Fred picked up the large bag of flour that was only about half full and when Atlas turned around to take it from him, he grabbed a handful and threw it at her face.

"Fred!" Atlas gasped as she tried to blow it out of her mouth before they both burst into a fit of laughter. "Oh, you're so gonna get it."

Atlas stuck her hand in the bag and threw a handful at the side of his head, covering half of his hair with it. "You didn't!" Fred over dramatically gasped as he began chasing her around the kitchen.

"Oh, I think I did, Gingey." Atlas grabbed an egg off of the side and when Fred caught up with her and wrapped his arms around her waist, she smashed the egg on the top of his head.

"I'm so getting you for that," Fred declared as he picked her up and threw her over his shoulder. He placed her down on the sideboard and held a firm grip on her thighs while looking up at her with a cheeky smile.

"Say you're sorry," he jokingly demanded, staring at her with his eyebrows raised.

"Hmmm, no. You know what, I don't think I will," she teased, biting down on her bottom lip.