19 - Summer pt.1

"I don't wanna let you go." Fred squealed like a child as he tightened his grip around Atlas. His face was smooshed against the side of her head and she could barely breathe.

"Freddie, we'll see each other over the summer, just like we always do." She laughs as he starts rocking her on the spot.

"But it's different this time... you were only my best friend before," he grumbled with a pout on his face.

"Oh, nice to know I meant to much to you as 'only' your best friend," she said sarcastically, attempting but failing to pull out of the hug.

"You know what I mean," he said with a faint smile as he squashed her just a little tighter before letting go "You're my girlfriend now and it'll be a lot harder to sneak around at the Burrow because everyone will be there," he complained as he grabbed her hands and swung them together between them.

"Is Charlie gonna be there?" She asked with a teasing smirk.

"No, so get any thoughts out of your head," he jokingly warned her, moving his face closer to hers.

"Damn... I guess Bill will have to do." She laughed before giving him a quick peck and backing away.

He pulled her back by the hand he was still holding and twirled her into him, grabbing her face and moving as close as possible without their lips touching "Don't even think about it. You're mine," he growled in a deep voice.

"You know I love it when you talk like that." She bit her lip before they finally connected with his and her hands began to slide through his long locks.

"Ugh, do I really have to watch this horny yet sappy goodbye?" George grimaced as he got off his bed and walked over to his desk.

"Actually, Georgie... could you give us a minute? Or an hour?" Fred innocently smiled at him.

"Fred, my dad's waiting for me in his office," Atlas told him as she gently placed a hand on the side of his face.

"Come onnn, we have to say goodbye properly." He pouted with puppy dog eyes and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Didn't we do that last night?" She smiled, placing her arms on his shoulders.

"I always think it's best to say goodbye twice..?" He replied, unsure of an excuse to use.

"Yeah, I'm leaving. I don't want to see that again," George said, screwing up his face as he swiftly left the room.

"Oh, would you look at that... we're alone." Fred smirked as he leant down to kiss her again.

"I told you, my dad's waiting," she repeated sadly .

"I'll be quick then... please, I don't know when we're going to get to be together again and I'm not waiting until we come back to school."

"Aren't you always quick?" She teases as she moves her lips closer to his again.

"Said the girl who's usually on her third orgasm before I even have one," he chuckled.

She whacked the side of his arm but couldn't stop herself from letting out a slight snicker. "For that, you can suffer. I'm leaving now," she said with a teasing smirk before pulling away from him.

"Nuh uh, no you don't, missy," he said with narrowed eyes as he pulled her back again "You've already caused me a little problem so I think it would benefit you too if you helped me."

"Hmm, how could I possibly say no?" Before the words had even finished leaving her mouth, Fred picked her up and threw her on the bed.

---------------