acatalepsy [Fred Weasley]

由 narcissa-weasley

❗️18+ (explicit sexual detail, bad language and violence)❗️ Acatalepsy ; the impossibility of comprehending o... 更多

BEFORE YOU READ
1 - Ageing Potion
2 - Prank War
3 - Well Done Dragon
4 - The Bet
5 - The Kiss
6 - Truth
7 - First Time
9 - Yule Ball
10 - Seventeen pt.1
11 - Seventeen pt.2
12 - Valentine's Day
13 - George
14 - The Second Task
15 - Detention
16 - Gred & Forge
17 - Shell Cottage
18 - Cedric
19 - Summer pt.1
20 - Summer pt.2
21 - Grimmauld Place
22 - Parents
23 - Umbitch
24 - Quidditch
25 - Comparisons
26 - Memories
27 - Christmas
28 - Expecto Patronum
29 - Birthday
30 - Fireworks
31 - Summer at the Burrow
32 - Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes
33 - Summer Mischief
34 - St Mungo's
35 - Guests

8 - The Truth is Out

3.6K 69 13
由 narcissa-weasley

The bet was now over and as the sun rose that morning, they knew that they had to tell everyone the truth.
Atlas had stayed in Fred's room last night, just to keep up the illusion of their relationship, but obviously it was more to them than that to them.

Atlas woke up in Fred's arms while her head was laying on his bare chest, she was very grateful that he slept shirtless. She looked up at him while he was still sleeping and he looked absolutely adorable. His mouth was crooked when he slept, his cheeks were slightly flushed and his arms were wrapped around her. She turned to look at George to see if he was awake yet and luckily for her, he was still soundo.

When she turned, Fred's grip on her tightened and he pulled her closer into him and he rested his head on hers. What made it even cuter to her, was that he was still fast asleep, he had no idea that he was doing that and her heart melted.

She pulled herself up slightly so that she could kiss his cheek "Morning sleepy head" she whispered to him as he started to stir.

His eyes opened slowly and he squinted them to stop the light from getting in "Morning, love" he beamed at her before leaning down and placing his lips on hers, clearly not caring that they'd both only just woken up "How do you look this beautiful first thing in the morning?"

"Shut up" she silently laughed, knowing that her hair looked like a rat's nest. "So... the bet's over now" she said sadly yet with an undertone of excitement.

"Yeah, I guess it is buuuuuuuut, that means we can start keeping the real secret now" he smirked at her as he grasped her tighter and pulled her on top of him while laughing.

"Shhhh!" she tried to say through her chuckles "George is still asleep and he's gonna have to stay that way now we're not together anymore" she leaned down and kissed him a lot more passionately than he had a minute ago.
She ran her fingers through his hair and was taking complete control... well, that was until his hands snaked around her waist and he threw her down on her back where she was before and leaped over her, crashing his lips into hers again.
He pulled back slightly to look at her "You know, on weekends, George doesn't usually wake up 'til midday" and gave her a mischievous smile.

She looked over at him and he looked like he couldn't be woken up unless he was thrown out of the window "Fred..." she breathed out, considering his offer but she knew that is was risky "You better be quick" she laughed.

"I'll do my best" he winked before his lips began attacking her neck. He kissed every inch of it until he got to a certain spot just under her ear and next to her jaw and he felt her breathing quicken as she tried to stay quiet. "I guess I found it" he said faintly in his low morning voice, feeling the mumble of his words against her weak spot.
He then focused on this, kissing it harder before beginning to suck on her skin and she let a moan escape her lips as she ground her hips upwards onto his. Without stopping, he pulled his arm up and placed his hand over mouth, stopping any more sounds "We've got to be quiet, love... remember?" he teased, whispering in her ear.

She looked down at him and nodded obediently and he slowly removed his hand from her mouth before wrapping it around her neck while repositioning himself on her hips "Uh, Freddie" she said as she looked down at him "Need some help with that?" she smirked.

"Only if you're happy to, love" he smirked back, obviously not wanting her to do something that she doesn't want to.

In response, she put her hands on his shoulders and pushed him down so he was on his back once again. She slid herself down lower on the bed and pulled down his his pyjama trousers, freeing his erection. She started by slowly moving her hand up and down to tease him a little but once he threw his head back into his pillow, she took him in her mouth to push him even further. He gathered all her hair into a ponytail and wrapped it around his hand so that he had something to hold onto and so that he could pull on it.

He let a out a fairly loud moan and, like he did, without stopping she reached up her free hand and placed it over her mouth, only turning him on even more and he groaned into her hand. She could feel the vibrations from his voice travel down her arm and she loved it, it only gave her more motivation to keep going.

She then head a very audible mumble so she stopped what she was doing and looked up at Fred, wondering how he was able to make such a clear sound with her hand over his mouth but when she looked at him with confusion, he was giving her the same glance. Both of their eyes went wide and she removed her hand from his mouth as they looked over at George's bed and saw him starting to wake up.

She quickly laid back down next to him and Fred scrambled to pull the duvet up over both of them before George opened his eyes. So that he didn't ask any questions about why they were still laying in bed together now that the bet's over, they pretended to be asleep, quickly closing their eyes and staying as far away from each other as they physically could.

They heard him yawn as he fully woke and get up to walk to the bathroom. Once they heard the door close behind him, they opened their eyes and looked at each other, silently giggling "Maybe we should get up" Atlas whispers to him, still trying to suppress her laughter.

"Easier said than done" Fred told her as he nodded downwards to where he was still hard.

She shakes her head at him "Quickly" she muttered before venturing under the duvet and wrapping her mouth back around him. She very rapidly bobbed her head up and down, feeling how close he was getting with every second.

Just as he finished in her mouth as quietly as he could, they heard the handle of the bathroom door start to move. Quickly swallowing, she clambered her way back out of the duvet and sat up in bed, stretching her arms to make it look like she'd just woken up as George exited the bathroom "Oh, you're up" he said to them as he walked back over to his bed and sat on it.

"Yeah" she replied, trying to act casual but still being able to feel Fred in the back of her throat.

"So, how are you gonna tell everyone?" George asks cheerily.

"Tell everyone what?" Fred asked in a slight panic, thinking he knew about them.

"About the bet..." he started, getting up and walking over to his drawers to get a shirt "... that your relationship was fake, remember?" he laughed.

"Oh, yeah" Fred breathed out in relief "Um, I don't know, I guess we'll just tell them in the Common Room and then we'll talk to your dad later" he explained, looking at Atlas during the last half.

"Yeah, we'll get dressed and tell them all now. I'll go back to my room" she says as she gets out of Fred's bed and starts walking over to the door.

"Wait" George calls to her and she stops and turns back to him "What's that?" he asks slightly smiling, pointing towards her neck.

She went and looked in the mirror and saw a fresh hickey from when he found her weak spot this morning as well as the ones from yesterday that had now been revealed after her makeup rubbed off them.

"Uh... Yeah, well-" Atlas starts, looking over to Fred in desperation "-We forgot that when you said 'a week' that you only meant the school week so when I stayed the night, we had to make it believable for the morning. It wasn't until after he did this that we remembered that it's over today and there was no need for it" she explains very quickly, trying to get the lie out so that she wouldn't forget it.

"Make it believable? What, so did you actually sleep together?" George laughed, turning away to look at his clothes again.

"NO!" Fred and Atlas both shout out a little bit too fast, causing George to turn back to look at them both with narrowed eyes.

"Right, well, I'm gonna go get dressed, I'll see you in the Common Room in 20 minutes?" she asked, already opening the door to leave after that awkward conversation.

"Yep, see you there" Fred replied and George just nodded in agreement.

Once she left, she shut the door and leant on it "Fuck" she whispered, realising that she's gonna need to get a lot better at lying if they were going to pull this off.

---------------

Atlas walked from the boys' dorms to the girls', covering her neck so that no one else would see. When she made it back to her room, she was hoping that Hermione would be in the library studying and Ginny out at Quidditch practice but no, this just so happened to be the ONE day that they both broke their routines and they were sitting on their beds as she walked in.

"So, the bet's over now, huh? How do you feel about that?" Ginny asked her, raising her eyebrows at her.

"Uh, I'm fine with it. We told you, we're good staying friends, the bet didn't change anything" she tells them, rummaging around for the makeup that she needs to cover her hickeys with one hand while the other was still pressed against her neck to hide them.

"Why's your hand like that?" Hermione asked her, looking over at Ginny and giving her a suggestive look.

"Like what?" Atlas asked, still looking around for what she needs, pretending not to know what she's on about.

The girls abruptly stood up and they each grabbed one of her arms, Hermione pulling her hand off of her neck to reveal the marks left by Fred.

"Care to explain those then?" Hermione interrogates, observing the deep purple colours covering her skin.

"It's a long story" she answers, pulling out of their grasp and picking up her makeup.

"Well I certainly want to hear it" Ginny laughs.

As she sat down and applied makeup over her marks, she relayed to them the same lie that she told George, avoiding eye contact the whole time, which was easy considering she was looking in the mirror. 

"So, it was just part of your cover?" Hermione asks with her arms folded.

"Exactly, now you get it" Atlas announces, moving to her wardrobe to get some clothes seeing as she was still in her pyjamas.

"Wasn't that awkward though? You both know that you like each other and you were laying there whilst he was giving to hickeys. It just seems like an uncomfortable situation" Ginny adds.

"Well yeah, it was a little awkward but just because we're not together, doesn't mean I couldn't enjoy it" Atlas winks at them before pulling out a pair of leggings and an oversized jumper.

The girls laugh at her response and they stop asking her questions while she changes in the bathroom but the second she walked out, they started again.

"When are you guys telling everyone then?" Ginny asked, raising from her bed and spinning around her bedpost.

"We're meeting in the Common Room in-" she looks up at the clock "-about five minutes then we're gonna... I don't know, make an announcement? You coming?" she asked them while putting in a pair of diamond stud earrings and brushing her hair. As she did, she thought about how much she preferred Fred pulling on her hair rather than the bristles of her brush.

"Yeah" they chorused in response.

"Great, I'm gonna go down now, you ready or do you wanna meet me down there?" Atlas asked, making sure she has her wand before moving over to the door.

"I'm ready now" Hermione says. "Me too" Ginny adds and the three of them walk down to the Common Room.

---------------

"Wow, two for two" Atlas joked as she saw the twins already standing there early! "Maybe you really can tell the time"

"Ha ha, funny, Lupin" Fred retorts.

"Oh, stop flirting you two" Ron comments, looking up at them in disgust from the sofa.

"About that-" Fred says, looking to his brother before clearing his throat and standing on the table "-Atlas and I have an announcement" he shouts and all eyes go to the two of them, mainly Fred "My dear brother-" Fred begins explaining, gesturing over to George and he takes an over dramatic bow "-bet me that Atlas and I couldn't pretend to date for a week. Spoiler alert; he lost that bet. Anyway, the bet's over and we were never really together and I now get my deserved share of our future business" he finished before jumping down and walking back over to Atlas.

"It was a pleasure to be your girlfriend, Mr Weasley" she jokes, bowing down to him.

"Right back at ya, Little Lupin" he winked.

"What? It was nice to be my girlfriend?" she laughed at him.

"You know what I mean" he says while nudging her arm.

"Woah, woah, wait, so you two were never actually together?" Ron asks while rushing over to them.

"Nah, little bro" Fred teases, ruffling his hair until Ron pushed his hand away.

"But- but you kissed, like a lot. Why would you kiss each other if you're not a couple?" he questions, seemingly confused by the whole concept.

"We needed to make sure that you all believed us" Atlas attempted to explain to him.

"No, but I saw you two kiss in the Great Hall. That wasn't fake, that was passionate" Harry chimes in, not believing them.

"Yeah" Ron and Neville both agreed "Ginny, even you said that it was 'intense'" Ron added.

Atlas shot her a look and Ginny returned it before looking to Hermione for help with what to say but she didn't have to think because Ron immediately started asking another question "Actually, you two don't seem surprised about any of this"

"We knew..." Hermione said slowly.

"YOU KNEW?! And you didn't tell us?!" Ron screeched.

"Yes, they knew now shut up, Ronald!" Atlas yelped at him as she whacked his arm.

"How long have you known?" Harry asked.

"After they kissed in the Great Hall. George asked us to-" Ginny starts but stops when Hermione elbows her in an attempt to get her to shut up.

"Asked you to what?" Ron asked, crossing his arms as he looked at them suspiciously.

Fred and Atlas looked to each other in a panic, trying to think of an excuse to chime in with. George clearly noticed their look of desperation and interceded "I asked them to keep an eye on them when I'm not there, you know, just so they were always seeing the bet through" and the girls nodded in agreement.

"Hmmm" Ron mumbled and Harry looked at them doubtingly as they walked away.

"Thank you" Atlas whispered to George before turning to Fred "We should go and talk to my dad now"

---------------

Fred and Atlas walked to Remus' office, knowing that that's where he'd be. He always spends his Saturday mornings marking homework and exams and after lunch he apparates home and spends the rest of the weekend with Tonks.

"Hey, dad" Atlas announces cheerily as she walks in without knocking, Fred trailing behind her.

"Hey, Pumpkin" he greets as he puts his quill down and gets up to hug her.

"Professor" Fred nods his head at him, still slightly scared that one night he'll rip him to shreds if he had the chance.

"Fred" he nods back "To what do I owe the pleasure?" he asks, looking back towards his daughter.

"So... Fred and I have something to tell you" she explains as he walks over to his desk and leans on it.

Suddenly all the colour drains from his face and he looks like he's going to die any second "You're not pregnant, are you?" he asks, absolutely terrified of the answer.

Fred's eyes go wide thinking that Remus would definitely kill him if that ever happened.

"God, no! Dad, calm down" she laughs, rolling her eyes at him.

"Oh thank the Lord" he sighs in relief as he immediately starts turning back to his normal colour.

"We just need to tell you that we were never actually a couple, we're not together" she tells him.

"... What?" he asks, looking very confused.

"George bet me that Atlas and I couldn't pretend to be a couple for the school week, and he made us drink something so even if we wanted to tell you, we physically couldn't... I was never dating your daughter" Fred clarifies.

"I see... so that means you've definitely not had sex with her?" he asks, intensely looking to Fred.

"DAD!" Atlas shouts "I'm sorry, Fred, I don't think he understands the concept of we were faking the relationship

"As long as my little girl is still... intact" he says, making Atlas physically cringe.

"Right, oh my God, come on, Fred, we're leaving" She said, grabbing his arm and pulling him out the door.

As they were walking down the corridor, Fred wrapped his arm around her and leant in to whisper into her ear "His 'little girl' definitely isn't 'intact'"

"FRED!" she yelled while laughing and whacking his chest, pushing his arm off of her knowing that anyone could see them in the hallway.

He laughs at her reaction "So, what do you wanna do?" he asks, skipping in front of her and turning around to face her so that he's now walking backwards.

"What do you mean?" she questions, trying to keep up with him as he continues leaping backwards.

"Now. What do you want to do right now?" he asked, slowing down and beginning to walk towards her.

"Well... if I'm honest, what I really wanna do right now, we can't" she responds as he wraps his arms around her waist.

"Oh yeah? And what's that?" he teases, knowing full well what she wants.

"Doesn't matter, there are too many people everywhere right now, we wouldn't be able to be... alone" she tells him, placing her hands where his neck and shoulders join together.

"Is that a challenge?" he queries, looking to his side before pulling her into a small cleaning cupboard in the corridor and closing the door behind him.

"Fred, what on earth are you doing?" she laughs, looking around the pitch black room.

"Lumos" he announces, bringing light into the room and walking towards her, pushing her up against the wall.

"Exactly what you want" he growls before slamming his lips down on hers and swiping one hand around her stomach, fiddling with the waistband of her leggings "Did you wear these just to tease me?" he mumbled against her neck.

"Ha, you wish, Weasley" she said breathlessly, wrapping an arm around the back of his neck, pulling him closer into her.

His hand slipped down into her trousers and he rubbed circles over her underwear, causing her to groan into his lips "Please" she begged.

"What? Do you want something, darling?" he teases, absolutely loving having complete control of her body "I'm going to need you to use your words"

"Freddie. Do it" she ordered, trying to keep some form of dominance over him, knowing that it would provoke him.

"Do what? I don't know what you're talking about" he said, applying more pressure on her clit, causing her to fall into him.

"Put your fingers in me" she pleads, not being able to take the teasing anymore.

"That's more like it" he breathes into her ear. He moved his hands up and slipped them into her underwear, thrusting a finger full force into her. She gasped at the sudden stimulation and placed her head onto his shoulder to suppress her groans.

There was a knock on the door.

Fred immediately stopped what he was doing and they looked up at each other in shock and fear, not knowing what to do. He pulled his hand from her underwear and they pushed apart just as the door opened.

"What are you two doing in here?" Ron asked them from the other side of the door.

"Oh, uh, Atlas came in here to get something but she hit her head so I was just helping her, she's in a lot of pain" Fred says, giving a glance to Atlas and she put her hand on the back of her head.

"Yeah, it really hurts, I almost fainted but Fred caught me before I fell" she said, still feeling the need to feel Fred inside of her.

"Oh... are you okay? I heard the groans coming from inside, I'm guessing that was you then?" Ron asked, seemingly believing them.

"Yeah, I was dizzy and when I tried to speak, these sort of grumbles just came out but I think I'm all good now, thank you though, both of you" she said as she began walking out of the cupboard.

"Do you need me to take you to Madam Pomfrey?" Ron offered.

"Oh, no, I'm good thanks, Ron. I'm just gonna go and get some fresh air" she told them as she walked off and went outside into the courtyard.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

573 41 8
❝freddie, focus on the letter. your grammar's atrocious.❞ ❝you know i can't focus when you sit so close to me.❞ arabella sayer is unusual. not quirky...
328K 6.5K 35
UNFINISHED STORY, ON HIATUS - MARKED AS COMPLETED 25/07/2023. 18+ 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮. 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙭𝙪𝙖𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩. 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘴𝘭𝘰...
338K 8.6K 37
Siera Black has lived a very unremarkable and poor life. At 11 years old she gets the letter from Hogwarts, telling her she's a witch. Still, nothing...
7.6K 326 20
CURRENTLY REWRITING THIS STORY -I went back to reread this story and I noticed how bad it was. I'm going back to fix things to make it all flow bett...